[Original RPG] End of Days: New Dawn Rising (Decepticon Shuttle)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Optitron took a miniscule step back as Galvatron rushed forward with all the primal fury of the most violent Decepticon ever created. Under normal circumstances, Optitron would have felt the inevitable twinge of fear, that moment of realization that your next moment might be your last. But with the power of the Hypergon coursing through his circuits, and armed with the visible evidence that Galvatron was not at 100% operating capacity, Optitron felt no such fear, no such apprehension. He felt only joy that Galvatron was so eager to usher along his own demise.

As Galvatron rushed forward, Optitron glanced upward and spotted the exposed piping of the ceiling. In a flash, Optitron sprung from the floor, grabbing hold of the pipes and swinging his legs forward in hopes of a little Galvatron chin music...
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara cried out in frustration as the heat was deflected. Glaring at Magnacrunch, she let her temper take over. That always ensured that she would shift. Her anger shifted her into a rather large firebird, one that could melt any type of metal once enraged. And she was MAD. Before she could do anything, however, Galvatron and Optitron began to fight......
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Hearing sounds of battle, Darkwing and Dreadwind raced back to the shuttle cockpit and saw Galvatron and Optitron fighting.

Dreadwind looked ar Adeara.

"What's going on?!", he shouted to her.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: SGhost gave me permission.)

He watched Starscream tumble to the floor, shrieking with a pain presumably less severe than one would think.

Pathetic, Screamer...

He walked up behind Starscream, still invisible, and placed his hand on the Seeker's head. Immediately, the shouting stopped. Starscream stumbled to his feet, a bit confused.

You have to go to the back of the ship.

"I have to go to the back of the ship," Starscream stated, turning and beginning to walk away.

Driveby noticed Starscream, and grabbed his shoulder. "Yo, brotha. Where ya'll goin'? Ops told us to keep G's bo-ys off his back."

He considered.

You have to see to some repairs. That would do.

"I have to see to some repairs," Starscream told Driveby as he pulled away from the fellow Renegade's hand. Driveby watched him leave the main chamber of the shuttle, then turned back to the fight and continued cheering for his leader.

He kept his hand next to Starscream's head, leading him to a small, secluded room near the back of the shuttle. The roar of the engine was quite audible from there, drowning out the noise of the supposed coup taking place. Starscream stood in the center of the room, facing the door.

He took his hand away from Starscream's head, which began screaming again. His panicked eyes ran around the room.

"Where am I? What happened? Who won the fight?"

"Ssssh..." he whispered.

Starscream froze. "W-Who's that?"

It was time. He smiled, disengaging his invisibility and placing his hand on the former Air Commander's shoulder. Starscream spun around... and gaped.

"It's your old buddy... Octane!"

(OOC: Please, no one disturb us.)
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron reeled back from the shot.

too slow...too much damage done...that pesky autobot...if I could bring him back just to kill him again...

Galvatron took several more hits and found his concentration beginning to flounder...he knew he had to get himself working again...get himself into this fight. Thinking quickly he pulled himself to a corner as if to cower away from Optitron.
Starscreamsghost

Starscream stared flabbergasted at the intangible remains of his old friend. He stammered, "Oc...Oc...Octane...You don't plan to...I mean, you're not going to...you can't! You can't!!!!

Optitron could barely believe that a single stiff shot to the face could transform Galvatron from a raving madman into a sniveling excuse for a Decepticon...a coward. It seemed too good to be true. Optitron approached the cowering Decepticon leader with only minimal caution; it seemed that the battle was over before it had even begun.

"Some Decepticon leader," Optitron said evilly. "Even the puny Autobot that nearly killed you put up more of a fight the last time we met. Of course, he barely left our battle alive. You shall not be so lucky."

Fearful that a shot might go astray even from close range, Optitron began to charge up his power-draining circuits to kill Galvatron in the most agonizing fashion, the way he had killed many an Autobot: by ciphoning the energy directly from each of his adversary's main systems until their very spark expired.

As Optitron lifted his arms, summoning the awesome power of the Hypergon, he said, "And now, I declare you the FORMER leader of the Decepticons. Any parting words?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron could hardly contain himself...he had actually bought it.

Galvatron: "...parting words...yes...Give my regards to oblivion!"

Suddenly Galvatron turned, pulling three energon daggars from his chest compartment and flinging them straight towards Optitron.

[This message has been edited by Galvatron91 (edited 12-06-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Galvatron's momentary ruse had worked, and Optitron was too slow to block the energon daggers when hurled at him from such a close range. The first ran through his right shoulder; the second barely missed him, sailing just by his head. The third dagger pierced straight into the center of his chest - a direct hit. The blow was obviously a well-placed one, as Optitron's arms dropped and he fell to a knee, clutching his chest in pain. He looked up and realized that, in an instant, he had lost the upper hand. The only way to get it back, he knew for a fact, would be one killer blow to finish the battle for good.

Optitron lunged forward from his knees and grabbed Galvatron around the waist, hoping to lift him and drive him into the ground headfirst.

"Grraaahhh!! Insolent fool!" he growled. "Can you not see death when it stares you straight in the face?"

(OOC: I'll let you decide if gets a hold of Galvy, 91.)

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 12-06-2001).]
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

The firebird turned its head to Dreadwind. The fiery beak opened, and a peculiar voice was heard. "Optitron attacked Galvatron....." The fiery head turned back to Magnacrunch. Speaking slowly, she said, "Do you care to die slowly, or painfully?"
(Note-I don't plan on killing him, just hurting him enough so that he learns not to mess with her again.)
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Shut it, Starscream!" Octane burst out. He glared at the frantic Decepticon, but quickly calmed down.

"It makes no differenece," he explained quietly. "The engines are too loud back here. They'll never hear you."

Starscream's pitch dropped. "W-What do you want from me?"

Octane began to pace the room.

"Remember the first time we met after you died, in the crypt under Cybertron? I helped you capture Cyclonus, so that you could get your revenge on Galvatron. I'm calling up the favor."

Starscream's rage at Octane's insolent demand overrode his terror. He frowned and flailed his arms angrily.

"Calling up the favor! I think you got your end of the deal when I helped get the Sweeps off your back, and kept Galvatron from killing you! And now you want mo--"

Octane waved his hand past Starscream's face. Silence overcame the Seeker.

"I don't want more, Screamer - I deserve it! And I'll have it! If you won't help me possess another Decepticon, fine. But I will have a body. And judging by the proximity of the others..."

Starscream stepped back, the fear sinking in again. He did not bother acknowledging Octane's request; his mind was entirely focused on the threat. He backed against the wall, waving one hand between himself and the Triple Changer, the other feeling the metal slab behind him.

"N-No! NO!!! You can't have me, do you hear?! Stay away!"

Octane shook his head in the moment before he became invisible. A strip of sparkles danced around Starscream's head, but the blind panic kept him spinning too quickly to see them. Then, his vision began fading. One blur melted into another as his audio crackled continuously louder. The darkness enveloped him; the silence consumed him. He cowered in the void in which control of his body had once reigned.

"Ha! Ahaha! Thanks, Screamo!" he shouted. "For once, I'm glad you're such a wuss! Now, let's try..."

Octane's voice morphed into Starscream's as he added, "...this!"

Starscream smiled.

And laughed.

"Wait till the boss gets a load of this!" he shrieked, throwing the door open.

[This message has been edited by Reflector (edited 12-06-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Magnacrunch heard Adeara's threat and said, "Duh, you threatenin' me? Huh, huh, oh that's rich!"

He turned to Blazestarter and said, "Duy, uh, hey Blaze, how do ya get rid of a fire?"

Blazestarter turned to his fellow Renegade and said, "What are you mumbling about? Aren't you watching this? Optitron's in trouble!"

Magnacrunch responded, "But, but, but this chick Con made of fire is givin' me trouble!"

Blazestarter replied, "So put out her fire, dummy!"

Magnacrunch replied, "Oh...yeah." With that, he unleashed a blast of water from his left hand at Adeara.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing was angry. How could Adeara and Magnacrunch think about fighting at a time like this?! And Galvatron and Optitron fighting like a pair of spoiled rich children?!

Darkwing got into the way of the water shot at Adeara by Magnacrunch

"Don't you think you two can do something more constructive with your time?", he asked Adeara and Magnacrunch, pointing at Optitron and Galvatron.

"Like stopping them?"

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 12-06-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Blackout heard Darkwing's insistence that the battle should be stopped. He turned to face the Decepticons and said, "You'll do nothing of the sort! If you try to interfere in any way, the Renegades will destroy you! Now, stay out of the way and witness the destruction of your false leader!"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron was swept in the attack and came crashing down to the ground. Optitron was beginning to fight with anger...which means that he was hurt and that Galvatron had gotten to him.

The impact, while it hurt, was not severe as Optitron had intended it to be. At the point of impact, Galvatron had managed to roll with the shot and land mostly on his back. Painfully, Galvatron pulles away and rose to his feet once again.

Galvatron: "...you must be quite good friends with Starscream...you developed his ability to talk more than his actions can support!"

Galvatron dropped to the ground and went to sweep out Optitron's legs from under him...if successful he planned to quickly roll through and commence a more physical assault.
Starscreamsghost

Optitron had predicted internally that his previous move would have disabled Galvatron, but since he had executed it imperfectly and failed to drive Galvatron down onto his head, the battle continued. When Galvatron swung his legs around and connected solidly with the backs of Optitron's knees, his legs buckled and he toppled to the floor.

My, he thought as he fell, Galvatron is more powerful than I remember, but no matter. His creator's intentions cannot approach the purity of mine; that shall be his downfall!
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Seeing the water coming towards her, Adeara tried to get out of the way, but she was moments too late. Water hit her, and she shrieked. Instantly, she returned to her normal form, then her anger forced her to shift to her Decepticon form. Drawing her sword, she said, "That was a mistake..." Though she heard Darkwing's words, she had to make Magnacrunch pay for interfering. Swinging the laser-blade toward Magnacrunch's gun hand, a strange light sparkled in her 'optics'.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing turned towards Blackout.

"Why don't you come over and start something, tin-head", he said. "Put your credits where your mouth is."

Meanwhile, Dreadwind turned to Adeara.

"Come on, Adeara. You know better than this."
Starscreamsghost

Blackout heard Darkwing's threat and thought, These Decepticons are even more hostile than we expected. Really, we shouldn't be surprised. Their precious leader is dying, bit by bit, right before their eyes. I guess it's too bad they're gonna have to submit to our leadership once it's over. Still, they're getting much too involved, and since Optitron won't let us interfere, we've gotta hold 'em off on our own.

Blackout turned to Blazestarter and said, "Hey Blaze! Give these Cons somethin' to think about!"

Blazestarter smiled and said, "You got it, Blackout! Hey Decepticons! Hope this doesn't...burn you up!!!" With that, Blazestarter raised his arm-mounted flamethrowers and threw up a huge wall of fire, cutting off the front of the shuttle from the rest of the Decepticon crew. As Adeara disappeared behind Blazestarter's curtain of flames, Magnacrunch smiled a stupid, mocking smile, as Galvatron's last hope of salvation disappeared...
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: This is going to be confusing... Ah well.)

Starscream continued travelling the halls of the shuttle. His slow walk was evolving into a jog. The blaring of the engine was being replaced by that of the battle as they came closer to their destination.

Man, I'm gonna love this! Octane thought. Those weeks dead were an eternity... I don't even care who replaces Galvatron, just so long as he needs replacing! Hm... I think I'll convince him I'm Starscream until the last second. Supreme irony!

And suddenly, Starscream was in the main chamber of the shuttle. He examined the situation. Both combatants were badly injured. A smirk consumed his face.

This is too perfect!

Starscream raised both of his cannons on Galvatron, the light of the ceiling luminators sparkling in his eyes.

"Stand back, Optitron!" Starscream shouted. "You are in no shape to destroy Galvatron. Let Starscream do it for you!"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron rose to his feet. His intention had been to make a frontal attack with quick brutal tactics...but this...this was unexpected.

Galvatron: "Growing a spine finally Starscream? Obviously not a brain...fire at me...go ahead you moron, take a chance that you will miss and puncture the shuttle wall...kill us all. Its good to know you can count of somethings...such you always being a weak minded buffoon!"

Galvatron turned now to face Starscream. He had a real dilema, which threat to face first...