[Original RPG] End Of Days: Home Sweet Home (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet looked at his fellow seeker with suprise.

"Are you crazy?!", he said. "While I'm all for chasing after those blasted bugs, do you really think that the two of us are in any condition to fight them? And besides, who knows that those Autobots have done to ruin everything. We have to make a tatical retreat. It's the only option available to us."

He then hit his commlink again. "Hey, is there anyone up there?!"
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Hot Rod listen attentivley to the whole story, but she did go into those horrors, but he rather not know, for now. He then procedded to formally introduce himself, "Well as I said becfore my name is Hot Rod. I used to be the Autobot leader Rodimus Prime for a time, but now we our commanded by Optimus Prime." Hot Rod still confuzed at one thing, "What exactly are these Dusk Apples?"
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Mirage skidded to a halt, then transformed and flipped as his momentum carried him over the heads of Slipstream and the others. Ironhide remained in van mode.

Mirage said, "We were tryin' to find some medical attention for Tracks. Who else is inside Iacon?"

Just then, the Spychangers' broadcast came over the Autobot frequency. Though he did not recognize the voices, Ironhide responded, "This is Ironhahd. Identifah yarselves and gimme yahr pasition."
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Megatron saw his blast deflected and as it hit into the wall. The hole it created only made the bridge shake. It began to rock in space.

"NO."

Megatron began firing bursts of energy at Prime but they were deflected around the room. Crashing everything in sight. The door buckled then a formed a hole in the middle of it. Then the viewscreen went with a bang. The Bot's face repeating then the screen blew up.

Then one of the blasts hit the Control Panel for the helm. Another blast was deflected into the engine room through the large hole.

Nothing happened but their wasn't even a bang. It was as if it was lodged into it. Then a pulse was heard. It was loud. It was heard throughout the ship untill it stopped.

Then Megatron felt himself fall backward with blade in his hand. He tried to fight off the other blade but it only knocked his own blade out of his hand.

Then he saw the glistening of energon into his eyes. It then slid past him as the ship shook and caused Prime to make a cut into Megatron's arm. But then TimeSplitter shook one more and began to fall rapidly. Dark Prime's blade fell into Megatron's side. It nearly cut it in half. His circuits sizzled. He felt the pain as he touched it. He tried to stand but fell to one knee still clenching his side.

"Ironic it is, that i must bow to you Prime. But, if you can't take your enimies themselves, then you just have to go down with them."

Megatron pressed a button on his side. His sliced side. He pressed it feeling the pain but yet trying to block it.

"Always have a back up plan."

Megatron kept pressing it but nothing happened.

"NO!"

But then it did. There was a slight change in TimeSplitters movment it stopped and turned around but then fell again.

"Taking everything into account Prime. One of your Autobot's weapons factorys will be destroyed in approximatly 8 minutes. So. Who do you save, yourself or the Autobots. There isn't time to do both."

Megatron then pressed the button the sizzled control panel. It closed the door with the hole in it. Making a second door. It was tougher more powerful.. It would take more than a few blasts to cut through it.

"Like it or not, you and i will meet again. When the rebirth comes. You will see yourself. Unicron will change your ways."

There was a devilish grin on Megatron's face as he slowly stood up and sat on the chair. It was hardly a chair anymore, more of a stool with a headbard.

Megatron turned around once more with a blaster in his hand. But he didn't point it at Prime. He pointed it at Prime's foot. Where a gas valve lay.

"Don't move a mussel. Oh and 7 minutes and counting."
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Prime sat in his old command chair in Iacon central command... it had been ages since he'd sat here. The centuries lying dormant in mount saint hillary... the time spent battling the decepticons on earth... it was good.. for once... to be home... but prime knew that this calm wouldn't last. tapping a few buttons on the console of his chair, a hologram display came up. Prime spoke....

"Hoist, Hauler, Huffer, and all other available technicians and architects currently not involved with repairing grand maximus.. report to iacon central"

Prime ended the comlink and thought to himself... "they're comming... they have to be. Galvatron had no interest in taking earth previously... he must be using it as a power base to try and retake cybertron... Once we finish repairs on grand, and get fortress back here... we'll have to get him fixed up asap... and in addition.. Metroplex will need a new body... perhaps if need be we can equip him with something smaller until we can have a new giant sized body for him..."

It was then that something hit prime... like a eureka event as humans called it... Two maximus existed... and something told him that at some point in time a third would come to be... perhaps... but that can wait for another time...

[This message has been edited by God Jinrai (edited 12-03-2001).]
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"Don't move a muscle. Oh, and 7 minutes and counting."

Prime held his position, now aware of the gas valve at his feet. His jump jets were operational, but even with a jumping start the possible explosion could be quite devastating. He ran the calculations through his neural net: transformation time, Megatron's reflex action at best, immediate explosive reaction. It was too close, but he catalogued the plan away.

Currently, there was another issue. Timesplitter was on a ramming course for a major stockyard. The Autobots occupying the location would be on their own--he'd have no way to communicate with them. If the control panel was smashed as badly as he presumed, it wouldn't be easy to readjust Timesplitter's course.

He disengaged his fury sword, dropping the hilt to the floor, then holding his arms out where Megatron could see them. "Megatron," he began, the hydraulic piston in his right arm sliding ever slowly into place as he talked, "if you wish to take me with you, at least allow me to spare the lives of the Autobots below."

It was an interesting feeling to be speaking such concerns, concerns he'd given up only to logistics and tactics not long ago. But Megatron saw it as typical, for he smiled a sardonic smile, holding his blaster in place.

"Megatron," he pleaded again, "they do not have to die out of your hatred to me. They should not be punished in such a manner." He gestured with his right hand to Megatron, which grabbed the Decepticon's attention. "You've wanted me long dead, I presume. Then here I am. Spare the population down below."

Megatron girpped his blaster tighter, though he wasn't sure why. Dark Prime was unarmed, with the exception of his shoulder-mounted rockets. But their travel time--while quick--would not be quick enough to prevent Megatron from retaliating. His arms were spread away from his body, making subspace artillery impossible to get to in time.

Megatron's side sparked and sizzled. Prime's own wound was sympathetic, seeming to feel pain in synchronise.

"I am not a copy, a clone," Dark Prime started. "I am the original Optimus Prime. But from my time, things have changed. Including you Megatron--" he gestured again to Megatron, pointing. His arm settled back down, "--more insane than I could ever possibly imagine you. More rutheless, deadly. Unpredictable. You nearly had everything you'd ever wanted. Control of Cybertron, a foothold to conquer the galaxy. A part of me almost wished to be part of it. But it was too chaotic, no control. And a hoard of chaotic Decepticons to follow in your wake. There just weren't enough Autobots to hold them all--"

There was a loud blast, but no lightsource. Even Megatron wasn't sure what just pressed into his chest and pushed him back. His blaster went off, firing off it's mark, and Prime transformed to his rig mode. His better-armored mode rolled towards Megatron, the command chair he'd been in having been bent back. Prime simply barreled through it, smashing into Megatron and forcing him through a section of guardrail. Megatron's blaster was crushed under Dark Prime's weight, and the rig transformed difficultly back into robot mode. He held his left side, the pain worsened.

He made his way to one of the undamaged consoles, got a reading on the situation. Impact in four minutes. He worked the controls to reroute the ship's course, but it would have none of it. Prime's splicing abilities were not proficient enough to change the situation. Roadkill would be at home with this dilemma, but his communications and signal splicer was down below. Prime had no options.

At least not within the ship.

Dark Prime turned to the doorway he'd walked through, pulled his blaster cannon from subspace. He charged it to full, then fired. Each shot smashed into the door, exploding and fading out. The damage was not very extensive. Prime put away his blaster, picked up the hilt of his sword on the ground. He reignited the blade, then dove it into the side of the door. Pain shot through his side as he put everything into it. The blade slowly began to sink into the section of the door. He pulled down, cutting portion by portion in what felt like slow motion.

Three minutes...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz and Sunstreaker were confused. "What is up with ironhide and mirage" Jazz said transforming and going after them.
"Whats up with ironhide he's dead and why did they looked so spooked about seeing us" Sunstreaker said doing the same. "We gotta find em and find out whats wrong and whats up" Jazz retorted. "I agree maybe they have same wax and paint it got chipped from that fall" Sunstreaker nodded. "Ironhide this is Jazz talk to me whats goin' on why you so spooked about seein me an' Sunstreaker" Jazz said through a comm-line

[sig removal]

[This message has been edited by Blaster_86 (edited 12-03-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Blaster_86 (edited 12-04-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Hot Shot recieved Ironhide's signal

"This is Hot Shot, leader of the Spychangers, on approach to Iacon. Request permission to enter."
Doubledealer had decided that enough was enough. He was disguised as an Autobot, and as far as anyone else knew, he was.

He walked into Iacon.
The Insecticons and Apeface were heading off with no direction planned.

"Where are we going", Kickback asked Apeface.

"You'll see", said Apeface.
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Lockpick chuckled slightly "Its part of an old story I heard once from... some companions." she explains, shifting her weight "I'd be glad to tell it to you on our way to Iacon... I heard there was a ruckus there." she explains, folding her arms, then unfolding them nervously. Then she smiles again "Oh, and its a pleasure to meet you. Sorry for my manners. I've been... neglecting them of recent."
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

(OOC: BLASTER_86 Ironhide is DEAD in the current timeline, SSG's ironhide is from a different dimension, so you're characters need to react that way. edit your post when ye get the chance.)

BIC:
Prime was satisfied his cut was far enough down the door and disengaged his blade. His right hydraulic piston had reset, and he extended it along with the one on his left arm. After drawing back for both punches, he thrust his fists forward. On impact with the door, both pistons went off.

The thundering boom throughout the room shattered nearby monitors. With his difficulty to stand, Prime was almost forced off his own feet. The door bent forward, a massive dent in its structure. A large gash on the side he'd cut through was now open wide, but not quite wide enough. He punched at the armored door, kicked into it with his right foot. He forced it open enough to force himself through, straining against the pain in his side.

Two minutes.

He had the time to run down the corridor, down the steps, and farther down to the turboshaft. He dropped straight down, igniting his jets when the car below was visible. He soft-landed inside the lift, walking out it's doorway, and down the way he'd come. He passed the door of captives, understanding he didn't have the time to save them. The weapons site is a key to holding this Cybertron, as well its explosive capacity if hit is too devestating to the area and its occupants. I'm sorry I could't save you afterall...

He limp-ran through the hangar, past Omega Supreme still docked inside, then leaped out into the air. His jets ignited, flying him to the side of the ship as it dropped past him.

One minute.

He pulled his blaster cannon from subspace, aimed it at the portside engine nacelle, and fired. Each blast hammered into the engine section, just as lifeless as the starboard side.

Whether it was active or not made no difference, as its internals were still quite intact. He continued to fire until the armor punctured, fired into the gashes his weapon was making. Fired as the small explosions and firetrails began.

Then the nacelle shuddered. Sections of armor plating began to split, fire and black smoke trailing off in a huge plume behind the engine.

Dark Prime let himself drift from the ship. Finally the nacelle exploded, and the ship lurched. Smoke- and fire-tailed Debris spun in all directions from the engine core as the ship rolled to starboard, making a slight heading change.

Almost too slight. It didn't appear to be enough to avoid its target. At best, it simply wouldn't hit it head on--avoiding a major explosion in the area. But it would still devastate the weapons site.

Prime allowed himself to relax as he noted the battle below had come to a halt. He let his jets drift him to where some of his troops were, then landed.

He didn't stay up on both feet, going down to one knee from his injuries.

Blitzwing and Electro were the first to tend to him, rushing him inside Iacon. The leader kept on his feet once he had gotten to them, a prideful attempt to not be carried inside he knew better than show. At the same time, he knew better than to not show it, leader's can be injured, but they still need to lead. "Status on our troops," Prime requested.

"We're still rather scattered, but most everyone in our troop is all right. Electro brought Napalm in, he took some hits. Bulk and Wench are missing. I'll give you the full report when we get you tended to."

The three of them made their way into Iacon.
Starscreamsghost

Ironhide heard Hot Shot's request for permission to enter Iacon and frowned in confusion. He turned to Slipstream and said, "Spychangers? You know any Autobots by that name?"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 12-03-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The small craft carrying Apeface and the Insecticons had flown clear across Cybertron. They were now approaching their destination.

"We're here", he said th his comrades.

"I don't believe it", exclaimed Bombshell.

Below them stood a city, a magnificently beautiful city, with lots of tall buildings and other structures. Not far away stood the largest building of them all, dwarfing the other buildings.

"Well, believe it bugboy", said Apeface, pointing out the viewport.

"Welcome to Polyhex".
Underground, Ramjet was getting a lttle angry. He had been trying to contact any Decepticon he could, but no one had answered.

He tossed his commlink on the ground in frustration, and turned to Dirge.

"I don't know about you, but I'm sick to death with this!", he yelled.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 12-03-2001).]
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge watched as Ramjet destroyed the commm link.

"Agreed," he replied. "I say we escape, and go on our own."

Dirge rapped his chest with his fist.

"We are Seekers, Ramjet. Brothers! We need no other Decepticons! Let us be the scourge of the Autobots! Let us teach them the true nature of terror!"

Dirge turned.

"What do you say, Ramjet?"
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Slipstream shrugged casually, leaning against a wall with her arms loosely folded. "Spychangers? Never heard of 'em, Ironhide. Don't see what harm could come of lettin' 'em in though."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"I agree", Ramjet said to Dirge, blasting a hole in the celing and flying through it.

"From this day foward, I renounce my alliegance to the Decepticons!", he said, ripping the Decepticon insignia from his wings.

He looked down a tDirge

"Coming?"
Doubledealer wandered through Cybertron, looking for any Autobots
The Spychangers were approaching Iacon.

"Hey, so are we allowed in?", Crosswise asked.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge flew up and out of the hole created by Ramjet, also removing his insignia.

"Yes, Ramjet! No longer do we follow the creed of 'peace through tyranny'. We follow our own path, now!"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Yes", said Ramjet, patting his fellow seeker on the shoulder.

"Now, where shall we set up our fortress of operations?", he asked.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge pondered.

"Good question. I've got it, the ruins of Crystal City! Yes! Think Ramjet! No Autobot OR Decepticon will think to look for us there...we can raid Energon from the surrounding cities...and strike any Autobot settlements or patrols when WE decide...and we can raid Shockwave's old command post for weapons and supplies to get set up in the Ruins!"

Dirge turned to his fellow Seeker, smiling.

"Well?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Very well", said Ramjet. "Let's go!"

He transformed to his jet mode and flew off towards the ruins of Crystal City.
"Find us a place to land, to land", said Shrapnel.

"OK", said Apeface, taking the ship down towards Darkmount.
Starscreamsghost

"You're cleared to enter," Ironhide responded to Hot Shot over the radio. He unloaded the still-unconscious Tracks and transformed to robot mode.

Turning to Slipstream and the others, he said, "Any of yah think yah can fix Trahcks? He gaht nailed pretty bahd out there."