[Original RPG] End Of Days: Home Sweet Home (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime parried another strike, then swung into Megatron. Strike after strike, followed by parries, dodges, sparks flying with each connection.

He did not answer Megatron's proposal. It was always the interesting thing with most Decepticons--they knew power when they saw it. And they knew when that power was tainted with darkness. It was what gave him control of the Decepticons for the time before Galvatron returned. He could have lead an interesting success, but it was not the kind of success the Decepticons wished for. To a decepticon holding conquered territory meant sitting around bored. And that was all Dark Prime would have seen as necessary.

He'd left them, known they could never be capable of keeping a peace when it was needed once territory was theres.

But they always seemed to see in him what they wanted for themselves, even if they already had it. Power, and a means to do with it as they pleased. The problem with Decepticons was that there was never enough power. There was no such thing as too much.

Those Decepticons that felt differently were few, but many followed Prime after his leave. Many were still with him. Or had been before the anti-matter blast threw a partial of his troops into this dimension.

Prime blocked another strike by Megatron, then pressed back, forcing Megatron to back up...

"Copy that, Optimus," Noktaraus signalled back. "We've found him, outside Crystal City on vector four-one. He's pretty beat up, we'll need a group to bring him in."

The fliers transformed and landed at one of Fort Max's entry bays. "Let's see how much damage this guy's taken..."
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Squawkbox knelt down on the floor of Jhiaxus' lab... searching carefully...

He eventually found what he was looking for. With immediate access to the vast arrays of information in Beastbox's datatrax, along with firsthand knowledge of the old A-route tunnels, he knew exactly where his goal lay.

He found the release panel, and dropped through the trapdoor, into the long-abandoned tunnels below...
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Strange. He had been closed to statispod for thousands of Vorns. Yet now, in the brink of death he felt more alive than ever before. Cryhavoc approached Jhiaxus' hidden base fast, one of his engines was burning brightly as it has exploded only a moment ago.

This is it... not the death I would have wanted but... one can't be too picky... Cryhavoc thought as he began to manouver himself towards the hidden gates of the Decepticon base.

The large Decepticon shuttle crashlanded through the doors. He could not do anything to prevent the collision. Explosion followed explosion, as Cryhavoc crashed in. After a while the massive Decepticon was buried under a collapsed wall of the Deceptibase.

Strange. He was still conscious. I'm still alive...?
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer looked at Hot Rod.

"Yes, she did", he said. "But just remember. Not everything is what it appears to be."

He then looked around impatiently. "So, are we gonna see Optimus now, or what?"
Rajet didn't take R.E.V.'s comment too well.

"I'm sick to deat wht these wastes of metal!. Come on Dirge!"

He charged at the Spychangers, firing all weapons.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Didn't you hear that message from Prime Doubledealer?" Hot Rod tried to find the frequency of Lockpick while he spoke to Doubledealer. "Prime is at Iacon, and he want all Autobots over there. Look you could go ahead I got to meet Lockpick here, check her out before I lead her to Iacon." Hot Rod meant "check out" in every possible way. A dumb smile spread arcoss his face, but he quickly snapped out of it.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer glanced at Hot Rod wonderingly, then left on Iacon.

On the way, he sent a mesage to Bombshell.

"Heading for Iacon. Hope to see Optimus. Will report later."
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

A message returns.

"Very well sir. You sure you don't want my help at Iacon though? Would like to see it again... ahem, but orders are orders. Consider me there."

Any sensors will show an unidentified Spacecraft making for Hot Rod's position (Where /IS/ hot rod?)
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Rajet didn't take R.E.V.'s comment too well.

"I'm sick to deat wht these wastes of metal!. Come on Dirge!"

He charged at the Spychangers, firing all weapons.

Dirge smirked, shruged, and received his missle launchers from subspace.

"I wondered when you'd come around, 'Jet."

With that, he launched a salvo against Hot Shot, and charged forward.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Spychangers ducked behind a piece of metal, shooting back at the two seekers, while Ramjet and Dirge continued to fire at them.

And no one noticed the fact that Kickback was cutting away at the energon net...
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

(OOC: Ok Hot Rod is, well here. A remote place in Cybertron maybe 20 minutes away from Iacon, in Autobot territory, althought at this moment the Decepticons don't control much of Cybertron.)

IC: Hot Rod didn't want Lockpick to enter Iacon without making sure this was some trap of some sort, he wanted to be sure she was an Autobot, he relyed to her message, "We'd better meet first, I might help if you had me to show you to Iacon."
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

"Funny isn't it. You Autobots never talk much. Cowards. Especially you, Funny so to speak. Prime was never much the "Great Leader Of the Autobots" was he. Rodimus took over but when Prime got back in Rodimus shifted down."

He took the blow from Prime feeling his side hurt. It nearly knocked the blade from his hand if it wasn't for his tight grip.

"But then what really did happen in YOUR alternate reality. Heh. You are not Prime. You are a cheap copy. Just as i thought."

He withdrew the blade and sat it down.

"Leave imation. You lack even Prime's courage."

Lio Convoy looked up.

"Optimus!"

Megatron looked down at him.

"Such Autbotic glory."

Megatron blasted Lio Convoy. A burst erupting from the cannon boaring a hole in the chest of Lio Convoy.

Their was a slight shudder in Lio Convoy. Then a small hum. His face dulled. His eyes narrowed. His face fell fromit's hinges, rolling downwards towards the back end of the cockpit beside DarkPrime's foot.

The body fell. It erupted into tiny pieces of smoke and dust. Lio Convoy had died. For just uttering the words of the great Autobot Leader, Optimus Prime.

Megatron turned around. His red eyes glowed withen the darkness of the room.

He looked up towards Dark Prime with a look on his face as if to say "well".
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz and Sunstreaker were in an area of minor battle "Why are we no where near the action?" Jazz said looking around the corner for laser fire. "I don't know but that fall etteched my paint" Susntreaker replyed. They had been deactivated by the fall not landing in the mos tsuitable place only now coming online. "Well he gotta help them at Iacon so lets go" Jazz retorted transforming Sunstreaker following suit as the drove off to the noise of explosions.

[This message has been edited by Blaster_86 (edited 12-01-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Underground, the battle between the Spychangers and Seekers was not going well. The two seekers had the Spychangers pinned down.

And Kickback had been gnawing on the energon net for quite some time, finally breaking through it.

"Let's get oout of here!", he yelled to his comrades.

The three Insecticon raced down the corridor as fast as they could.

"Blast!", said Counter-Arrow. "They got away."

"Yeah", said Ramjet. "And it's all your fault."

"Our fault?!", shouted W.A.R.S. "We had them right where we wanted them until you showed up!"
Above ground...

Doubledealer approached Iacon.

"Doubledealer to any Autobts at Iacon", he said. "Request permission to enter."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge listened as accusations flew.

"The point is, you are a fool," Dirge replied to W. A. R. S. .

"You should have announced your intentions of capturing the Insecticons, instead of leading us by the nose," the blue Seeker turned to his white comrade.

"I say forget the Autobots; we can scrap them later. Let's get after the Insecticons before they escape. We've wasted enough time."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet turned back to Dirge.

"For once, my friend, you are correct", he said. "When we meet again, Aotobots, it will be in battle, and we will not be so easy on you."

He then walked down the corridor again and out of sight.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Jhiaxus hovered over Cryhavoc

I'm still alive...?

Without so much as making a sound, Jhiaxus spoke to his warrior friend.

Of course you are? look at who designed you! now rise up and carry yourself over to the regeneration chamber...

Jhiaxus stood by, ready to assist his friend if needed, but he knew it would not. He knew Cryhavoc even better than Cryhavoc did himself...he would surive.
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

The reply comes "Understood. I'll be there... ETA, five minutes and twenty second. Lockpick out."

Over Cybertron, the Dusk-red alien vessel dropped from orbit, dissapearing into a fireball as it hits the atmosphere. A few miles from Hot Rod the flames die out, letting him view the scarlet-gold hull, almost completely seamless as it drifts in on hissing antigravs.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Grand listened to Prime's transmission as he set his battleship down on the designated pad. He smiled lightly.

Under the command of the great Convoy. What an odd situation this whole mess has become...

Touch down. Grand shut his ship's systems down before exiting through the main hatch and examining his vessel. He was shocked at the amount of abuse, misshapenness, and scorch-wear on the hull. And then, thinking back on the events since his arrival in the present, he was not.

"Hey Iacon, could you give me a hand repairing my ship?"

A few moments passed before a handful of automated repair drones were deployed through the exit door of the landing pad. Grand watched the domed ceiling seal him in the city, then joined the drones in working on his ship.

Topspin and Quick Switch had reached the halfway point to Debris. He didn't feel entirely right about bringing a non-Wrecker to their sacred headquarters, but the need to immediately repair Sandstorm and Twin Twist outweighed any reservations. He decided to make conversation in order to pass the time and lighten the mood.

"So Switch, whatcha doin' back on Cybertron so soon? Last I checked, you were stationed at Autobot City on Earth."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Slowly and painfully Cryhavoc started his transformation sequence to robot form. It felt like eternity for Cryhavoc. His armor had never been in this bad shape before, still he found out that his inner hydralics were working almost like he had not taken damage at all.

Still it took several minutes for him to transform. Hesitantly he got up and leaned against the wall behind him.

"Heh... I sure took some beating... never though that my inner repair systems were this efficient..." Cryhavoc mumbled.

Then the massive Decepticon began to limb towards the regeneration chamber, parts of his cracked outer armor falling with almost every step he took.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz and sunstreaker came across a couple decepticons now two piles of slag. "THEY KNICKED MY PAINT" Sunstreaker yelled. Jazz punched susntreakers shoulder "quiet man dun wanna attract more decepticreeps" Jazz said Sunstreaker now grumbling about it quietly as they walked through Iacon.