[Original RPG] End of Days: Chapter Two: Shift of Power (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Adeara's voice came back over Darkwing's commlink.

"I'm headed for the shuttle. I'm about 600 yards from it. By the by, who is 'us'?"

Darkwing laughed.

"'Us' is the Powermaster Jets, Darkwing and Dreadwind. Galvatron has ordered us to assist you in any way that we can, and to watch over Skywarp."

Dreadwind spoke up.

"Adeara, have you seen Apeface?"
Apeface was nearby, but doing something that was unbecoming of him.

"Pre-flight coundown completed", said the ship's onboard computer, as the ship itself lifted off and headed for the sky.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 11-30-2001).]
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain rose as Breakdown entered, and turned to Motormaster.

"Yeah, I know. I'm not perfect...but then again, I'm a Triple Changer. Comes with the territory. Just had to vent for a cycle. That's all."

Astrotrain went to his former console and opened a channel to Gigatron.

"Gigatron, Astrotrain reporting. Breakdown has returned: mission complete and a success. All Decepticons present have been repaired. What are your orders?"

As he finished, a hint of pride entered Astrotrain's voice.

I could get used to this. Doing a job, and getting recognition for it. Gigatron's certainly different from some leaders...

[This message has been edited by Quick Switch (edited 11-30-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

The Decepticons felt the shuttle lift off slowly, and Magnacrunch watched as Skywarp stood in the center of the shuttle, making the final preparations for the jump he would be making (with the shuttle in tow) to Cybertron.

Leaning across the aisle towards Blazestarter, Magnacrunch said, "Duh, you think this is gonna work, Blazestarter? I don't know, somethin' about this teleport thing sounds dangerous."

Polishing the silver flamethrowers attached to his black and white arms, Blazestarter replied, "Relax, Big Mag! We'll be there in no time, and then we'll finish off whatever Bot stragglers made it out there. Just occupy your processor until then. Hey, drag Driveby over here and give him a little scare."

Magnacrunch said, "Duh, okay, Blaze." Magnacrunch obliged his friend, stepping into the aisle and transforming into his unique magnetic car-cruncher alt mode. He activated the magnetism and directed it at Driveby, pulling him from his seat.

Driveby went flying through the shuttle towards Magnacrunch, screaming, "Dahhhhmmmmmittt!!!! It ain't funny, fools!!!" Just as Driveby was about to land in Magnacrunch's cruncher, Optitron stepped between the two. Driveby crashed into Optitron and fell to the ground, his leader standing unaffected. Magnacrunch transformed and stood before his leader.

Fearing Optitron's wrath, Magnacrunch said, "Duh, sorry boss, I...uh..."

Optitron reached down and picked up Magnacrunch and Driveby by the scruff of the neck, one in each hand. He said evilly, "Stop playing around, you two! Have you forgotten already the ramifications of this trip? SIT DOWN!!!!"

As the two Renegades returned to their seats and Optitron walked away, Blazestarter covered his face and chuckled...

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 11-30-2001).]
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Ultra Magnus staggered back a bit, "Hmmm maybe just going out and smashind Decepticon is our best plan so far, Grimlock" Magnus regained his composure, "But we first wait until Galvatron is gone. Blaster report.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

"I almost got it Magnus plus alot of files that we may need, woow hello" Blaster went silent "Heh I got the hook up and something else now I'll need time but I found the weapon systems on metrotitan I think I can dactivate them, I think etleast I have never done this" He retorted.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron turned to Sixshot as he prepared to board.

Galvatron: "You know what to do?"

Sixshot: "Of course...its why I am the best!"

Galvatron smiled...

Galvatron: "Then Proceed with the launch!"

---------------------------------------------
Elsewhere in the shuttle, Scorponok was busy constructing the final links that would assist Skywarp with the process.

Scorponok: "Not that I doubt you good Skywarp, but are you quite certain you can handle what you are about to do?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing and Dreadwind raced towards the shuttle that was going to Cybertron, getting on board the shutle just in time.

"We're here", Dreadwind said to no one in particular.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron continued to lounge in his office. He examined each facet of these new quarters. Much like Galvatron's, but a tiny bit smaller and less extravagant. Gigatron was debating over moving his room to that of his leader when Astrotrain's voice floated into his head.

If Galvatron intends to stay on Cybertron, he won't... I must be going mad. Hearing things...

Then, Gigatron spotted the corresponding face on his video screen, its mouth moving to the words. He leaned forward.

"Very good, Astrotrain. Inform your team that they may have some time off. All of the facilities of Metrotitan are theirs: target practice, repairs, relaxation, and so on. Tell them to be ready for combat. We will commence our first strike on the Autobots as soon as Reflector locates them. Also, be so kind as to relay the message to Gunrunner and his men if you happen to see them. Gigatron out."

"Woah, woah, woah," Bushido interjected, approaching Grimlock and Ultra Magnus. "Let's not do anything rash. I want to get back at the Decepticons too, but we have to formulate a battle plan first."

"Can it, dork!" Slag shouted. "Dinobots want action, and we want it now!"

"We all do!" Cybershot retorted, following Bushido with Shoulderblades. "But the Decepticons outnumber and outgun us. We can't go into battle half-cocked. Right, guys?"

"Wrong!" Warfare contended. "I don't care who our leader is, I'm with the Dinobots on this one! We have to retake Autobot City!"

The Dinobots raised their swords and cheered.

"Springer's my leader," Roadbuster muttered from the background. "Whatever he decides..."

"Oh, man! Look at this!"

He kneeled among the ashes, running his hands through them. It was a futile gesture. The damage was long done.

"This can't have happened! I mean... It just can't!"

But it had. He stared into the pile, spotting a tiny chunk of a face that had not been obliterated. He did not enjoy seeing it.

"No... NO! I have to get revenge for this! On the one who caused it! On the one who did it to him!"

He watched Galvatron enter the shuttle.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

He got to his feet, taking one final quick glance at the remains in which he stood. Disgusting.

"Okay, time to test out these new powers. I figure if they worked for him, they'll work for me..."

He concentrated. His hands... He couldn't see them!

"Now let's try the teleportation..."

He concentrated. His surroundings... They morphed into others. He was within the shuttle! He wanted to celebrate... But he knew to stay quiet. Unseen, unheard, and unfelt, he would be able to observe everything without anyone ever the wiser.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Ultra Magnus stepped away form the Dinobots and everyone and everyone else that wanted his opinaion, "You know what? I can't deal with that now." he muttered as he approached Blaster, "Great Blaster Is we could get the weapons off-line? Wait, didn't Prime inject some sort of virus into the city before he retreated?" Magnus turned his head for a moment to give instructions, "Rewind has Galvatron left yet?" "Springer, get a combat group together and form an attack plan. Dinobots, go uhh, practice on some rocks or something."
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked around at the shuttle crew.

Galvatron: "To glory my Decepticons...to our future!"

(continued in End of Days: New Dawn Rising)