[Original RPG] End of Days: Chapter Two: Shift of Power (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Motormaster glared at Astrotrain menacingly. "Stow it Astrotrain! Get up and start moving! I'm not going to just watch you sitting there doing nothing! No matter who gives the orders!"

Dead End walked over to one of the repair drones and began to help the drone, muttering something about how pointless the repair work is and they all will die someday.

Wildrider grinned wickedly as he watched Motormaster getting more and more enraged. "Oooo... There is going to be a fight soon..."

He turned towards the repair drone he was helping. "Uh... What did you want again?"

The drone pointed a somekind of a tool at the table another side of the room. "Blast it!" Wildrider muttered and began to limb towards the table.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge nodded as Hot Shot offered his assistance.

"We are allied against a common foe," he commented, moving towards the ship.

"Let's get to the repairs!"

Astrotrain frowned as Motormaster vented.

"Motormaster, the drones are doing what work they can, as are your Stunticons. I will search the databases for damaged Decepticons...but as you have noticed, no new comrades have entered the bay."

He rose.

"In the meantime, I suggest you RELAX. I was joking with you...but seriously, with Prime gone, you ARE the King of the Road on this planet."

Astrotrain shrugged.

"I thought you'd be pleased about that fact."

He went back to searching the database.

"Metrotitan, run a preliminary scan on any other Decepticons which need assistance, or pickup for repairs."

Astrotrain resumed his typing.

[This message has been edited by Quick Switch (edited 11-26-2001).]
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster and the four cassettes sat there Rewind going through his data banks to find a weakness in metro-titan. Since he was metroplex he may be able to find a weakness in him. "Anythin' rewind?" Blaster asked the smaller bot. "not yet Blaster I need a loittle bit longer I'm going through the schematics" Rewind replied. They both went silent again Rewind still checking.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"All right then", said Hot Shot, moving inside the ship, and takling a look around.
"I'm afraid that we won't be able to repair this ship, but we have a ship parked a few miles from here. Perhaps we can use that."
Ramjet looked at Dirge. "You okay with that?"
Black_Scorponok

Post by Black_Scorponok »

Scorponok finsihed his work and proceeded to turn to Thundercracker.

Scorponok: "It would seem that Galvatron is ready to depart my friend...best you make your way to the shuttle. He has added you to his team...I will come with as I do not feel comfortable remaining on this mud ball any longer...shall we then?"
---------------------------------------------
Sixshot was at the helm of Galvatron's shuttle going through the final checklist before take off. Metrotitan say in city mode...around him the wrecks of autobot city still smoldered. They had won...and soon Cybertron would be the same. The Predacons boarded and took their seats.

Sixshot: "Commencing initial launch preperation..."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge nodded to Ramjet.

"Yes. Let's move."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara nodded. "What exactly do you want me to do by helping Skywarp?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"All right then", said Hot Shot, transforming to his Porsche mode, along with the others and driving off.
"Come on", said Ramjet to Dirge, transforming and flying off after them.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge transformed to jet mode and followed Ramjet and the Autobots toward their ship.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

The Spychangers, Ramjet and Dirge approached their ship. The Spychangers transformed to their robot modes.
"Before we allow you to come in", said Hot Shot, "I'm going to ask you to hand over your weapons and power-chip rectifiers.
Ramjet dismounted his lasers, opened his chest panel, took out his power chip rectifier, and handed them to Crosswise.
"All right", Hot Shot said, pointing at Dirge. "Now, you."
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge grumbled as Hot Shot made his request and watched Ramjet hand over what he requested.

The blue Seeker handed over his missle launchers and removed the chip.

"I assume this is temporary," he growled.

[This message has been edited by Quick Switch (edited 11-26-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Of course", said Hot Shot. "It's not that we don't trust you. It's just that, considering the circumstances, it would be wise to play it safe."
As the other Spychangers had entered the ship, Ramjet turned and looked at Dirge
"Look, I know you don't like this," he said. "But it has to be done. If stopping that traitorus bug and double-crossing spy means we got to give up a few things, I say we go for it."
"Coming?", Hot Shot asked.
Ramjet walked into the ship.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

"Of course", said Hot Shot. "It's not that we don't trust you. It's just that, considering the circumstances, it would be wise to play it safe."
As the other Spychangers had entered the ship, Ramjet turned and looked at Dirge
"Look, I know you don't like this," he said. "But it has to be done. If stopping that traitorus bug and double-crossing spy means we got to give up a few things, I say we go for it."
"Coming?", Hot Shot asked.
Ramjet walked into the ship.

Dirge followed behind Ramjet.

"Agreed," he answered. "A few sacrafices...are worth the effort."

As he entered the ship, Dirge wondered-

Can it be possible? Autobot and Decepticon working together for a greater good? Strange times, indeed.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Hot Shot and Ox took the controls. The rest of them sat behind them.
"Let's go", said Hot Shot.
The ship streaked towards the atmosphere, reached planet orbit, and was on its way to Cybertron.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Magnus found Blaster after spending a short time looking, "Blaster Galvatron is about to leave, the humans picked up the info on one of thier military sattelites. They also argeed to let us use the satellete to spy on the Decepticons."
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Leave? Thundercracker was uncertain... Earth was beautiful, and he'd hoped that staying would give him a chance to explore it further... but Cybertron was his home, after all...

He kicked out at a repair droid that was hovering around his leg, knocking it over. Pesky tech... if this is what I'm gonna have to put up with to stay...

He glanced toward Scorponok "Eh, let's go then."
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Breakdown saw Thundercracker leaving after Scorponok. It seems they found him before me. One 'con less to find... he thought and left after Apeface.

Motormaster gave Astrotrain an angry look. "One's position is earned not given. As long as Prime lives, I will feel my self unproven." He growled to the triplechanger and placed his sword to its sub-space pocket.

Then the massive Stunticon leader grabbed large piece of repair materials and began to carry it towards several wounded Decepticons and the drones that were working with the wounded Decepticons.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain turned slightly as Motormaster went about his business assisting the drones.

The Triple Changer paused thinking of a way to lighten the mood, typing as he spoke.

"Motormaster...got a question for you. Between you and me, could Menasor defeat Devestator?"

He looked back over at the Stunticon leader.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster nodded "and you want me to try and hook up with those sattiltes?" Blaster replyed.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Yes hook it up to whatever computer system you find, and monitor it. One of you cassttes could probably do that..." Magnus ordered.