[Original RPG] End of Days-Out of Time (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"Hah!" Exo yelled in triumph! "Let's try another...round..."

Off in the distance, Ironhide and his troop came running into the fray. "Impossible! He died before the first battle at Autobot City..."

Then it clicked. He had to be with this Prime lookalike. But seeing Ironhide in action again was erie.

Laserblasts snapped Exo ack to reality, he looked down and noticed Hatemunger was firing at him. "Oops..."

-MINIMAL ROUNDS MAKING CONTACT. SWITCHING TO ANTI-THERMAL ROUNDS.-

Computron flew sideways and continued firing.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

I don't know what your true intentions are... but you attacked my Decepticon brothers... Cryhavoc though.

Then he releashed a massive anti-matter blast from his tail towards the black warrior.

"Die." Cryhavoc snarled as the beam approached its target.
Sabre
Protoform

Post by Sabre »

Gladius continued to slaughter those that came within his blades length, his shoulder burned with a sharp pain from a stray shot, but he could not afford to have it slow his pace. Being aware of any events not directly within one’s sphere of effect was rare in the height of battle, and Gladius, if he gave a thought to it, knew not where his allies were.

But thoughts were an unneeded distraction, and these too were avoidable, instinct would preserve him, or not.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger just laughed at the autobot.
Stealth managed to get behind the autobot gunner while clocked and drove his two energy knives through the Autobot and his chair. "Next time Autobot try to make sure the person your fighting at don't have backup!" after stabbing the Autobot Stealth transformered still cloaked and drove back into the fray.
Skyrender laughed. "For such an intellengent Autobot your really a fool." and unleashed a full blast from his dual megacannons.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Exo couldn't maintain his balance and fell to the ground below. What damage had been done to him was made worse upon his landing. He watched in a haze as bits of him dropped in front of his vision. That was it for him--he was out for the rest of this fight...

Dark Prime jet-jumped with a timed accuracy as Cryhavoc unleashed his firepower. Sure enough, it melted through the Decepticons that had been directly behind him. "Powerful, but not smart." He replaced his sword and pulled out his cannon as he landed. The charger's sound pitched higher as it reached its capacity.

"My turn."

Skyrender's timing was good. Computron could tell right away that it was going to take all tactical information and concentration to keep from getting hit. The shot to his left arm told him he couldn't take much more.

He continued to fire his acid-pellets, the ammo alternating between standard and freezer-shelled. Then, as Skyrender lined up for a new attack, Computron launched two seeker rockets from his back.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Darklark's incredible blast of energy picked off Tracks just as he was taking off, sending him into a tailspin toward the unforgiving metal Cybertronic ground. Ironhide raised his gun and fired, saying to Darklark, "What are you babblin' about, Decepticon? I don't know you!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skyrender saw the missles and Skyblade reacted just as fast, the six members of Skyrender dissengaged to avoid the missles. Soon after they reformed behind Computron as Skyrender stood behind the Gestalt guns ready for Computrons next move.
Darklark looked at Tracks. "You Tracks you vain fool, if you spent as much time in battle as you do looking at your curves you would be a far better warrior." Darklark had all of this guns and cannons at the ready and unleashed a barrage of firepower on the Autobots. Then Darklark looked at Ironhide.
"Maybe if you remembered me by my old name of Skylark and the number of battles we fought on this soil you would remember me better!" Darklark fully unleashed his firepower "But this will help to jog your memory!"
Hatemunger looked at his armour "I just had this waxed...." he thought to himself, some of the armour was warped and partly melted but his repair systems had already begin to repair any damage done to him. "System report states armour is still functional at 95%, all other systems are still online." Excellent he thought to himself. Hatemunger then decided to wait a few moments and tried to get a massage to the Crashticons. "Crashticons come in, this is Hatemunger we are in battle and could use your assistance come in!"
Stealth was having a field day for him, being able to drive around was something he missed after floating in space with Hatemunger and his company. Stealth felt odd killing those that were once his own kind. But given how enos ago he was an Autobot trader and was attacked by pirates, the Autobots did nothing and left him for dead too afaid to fight back, being before the great war was in full swing some Decepticons saw the pirates attacking Stealth and helped him for this he was grateful and joined the Decepticon cause.
"It must be sad to die so far at your own home." He thought to himself.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 11-20-2001).]
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

The Crashticons arrived on the battlefield, driving up the back side of a ridge still controlled by the Autobots. They transformed and looked out over the battle with the other 'bots holding the position.

"How goes the battle?" Scrapheap questioned the nearest bot.

"Not as well as could be hoped. We're glad you're here."

"Hmm.... really? You shouldn't be." Scrapheap ripped off the false Autobot symbol and tossed it back at the bot. About the time it hit the Autobot, Rollover had already grabbed him from behind and driven his rifle up into the bot's back. Three energy bursts punched up through the transformer and burst out his chestplate. As his eyes began to dim, Rollover threw him at another two bots nearby. The rest of the Crashticons acted swiftly. Despite being outnumbered, they had the advantage of suprise and wiped out the Autobot cluster.

"Hatemunger wants us on the battlefield." Scrapheap commented as a side note.

"Yah, want want want." Runaway was far more interested in looting the Autobots.

"We're moving in. Don't be stupid, stay in radio contact. And most importantly, do try to have fun." Scrapheap transformed and headed into the battle. The rest of the Crashticons removed thier Autobot disguses and followed.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Roadkill saw Exo go down, leaving the gun turret unoccupied. Immediately he switched to his truck mode and made a beeline for the turret. He steered around Autobots, but just went straight over, or through, any 'Cons in the way, knocking them flying or crushing them underwheel. Several blasts impacted with his armor, causing Roadkill to growl slightly, but none caused any significant damage.

He reached the turret in moments and flipped back into bot mode, landing next to Exo. "Don't worry kiddo, we'll soon have these 'Cons on the run, then we can get ya fixed up." Exo barely registered this, and Roadkill didn't have time to say anything more. He quickly scrambled into the turret's gunner seat, grabbed the controls, and swung the turret to point in Hatemunger's direction. The lapse in firing had given the turret time to recharge, and its monitor now read 99.8%.

"Target lock achieved," the turret's computer intoned at Roadkill, showing an outline of Hatemunger centered in the targeting screen's crosshairs. With that, Roadkill opened fire on Hatemunger, blast after blast flying from the turret's cannon and heading straight towards the Decepticon.

Above the battlefield, Slipstream was flying cover and providing Dark Prime with updates on enemy positions.

"Good news an' bad news, oh dark one. The 'Cons seem t'be fallin' back on the western side, but there's a new group of 'em just arrived about point three of a klick away on your right, on top of that ridge. Have fun."

She swung around to see how Computron was dealing with the 'Con gestalt, only to see Skyrender about to fire on Computron's back. Without hesitation, the black starfighter poured on the speed and rocketed towards the two gestalts, her fours lasers rapidfiring in Skyrender's direction. None of the shots actually hit, but they caused enough of a distraction to give Computron time to turn around and bring his weapons to bear.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

-Analysis complete. Weakness in target located-

Computron turned around and faced Skyrender. "You're a fast thinker, I admire that." Small lasers flew towards Skyrender from an incoming Autobot. Computron moved up almost to pointblank range. The Decepticon Gestalt's blaster was nearly touching his chest plate. "But you're young it seems. And while you have admirable intelligence..."

Computron disengaged his five components, each transforming to robot mode. Scattershot, in center, flew upwards--just as the two rockets Computron had fired earlier flew past from behind him directly down the center of the Decepticon Gestalt. The Im-Rec systems had never lost Skyrender's signal.

"You're experience could use a few million points!" Scattershot finished Computron's sentence.

Dark Prime let the rockets on his shoulders launch forward at Cryhavoc, then let his blaster cannon fire at the giant's feet. He heard Slipstream's transmission, and internally sent the data to Ironhide. The old Autobot would know exactly what to do with the information.

[This message has been edited by Pun-3X (edited 11-20-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger smiled as the blast came towards him, he grabbed a massive piece of rubble and held it in front of him, the blasts destoryed the rubble knocking him back, but Hatemunger got up laughing.
"Autobots this game ends now!" Hatemunger transformed into his Cannon mode and began to charge. Suddenly without warning he unleashed a massive blast of energy in trajetroy to the Autobots firing on him and Cryhavoc. While firing he sent out a message to his comrades. "Move now or simply die, we need to create some Autobot losses now! Skyrender disenage Computron retrive Stealth and Darklark and regroup after my attack."
Skyrender smiled at the five robots of Computron. "A few million bits maybe." The six aerialcons disenged just in time to avoid the two rocks. Skyblade picked up Stealth and Fearmaker grabbed Darklark, who was kicking and screaming to get back into the fight.
The Decepticons moved away from the city to an Decepticon repair area.
Hatemunger was repairing his armour as his other troops reloaded their weapons and repaired any damage they had.
"The Autobots fight hard but it will not matter. Once Galvatron arrives we shall win. But for now we need a new plan. He smiled and told his men of the next attack." Before leaving Hatemunger communicated to the Decepticons in the area his new plan. They left and put it in action.
The Aericons merged into Skyrender and Darklark and Hatemunger all unleashed a full powered energy blast from outside the city limits allowing the blast to hit both friend and foe who was not smart enough to get away from the attack alike alike.
Next The 4 Warriors broke off and began to flank the city. Hatemunger made a direct attack, learning from his past mistake of staying in one spot on the battle field he made sure to move and attack taking his shoots carefully taking out any Autobots he could see.
Darklark and Skyrender both attacked from the left and right sides of the city. Both using there tremondous firepower to flank the Autobots.
Stealth knew his mission was to simply stay unseen, so he cloaked and came in from the back of the city.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime continued firing at Crayhavoc, keeping his missiles going and his cannon firing at his feet.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Again on Moonbase 4 Daniel was trying to get into a shuttle so he could join the battle on Cybertron. Hot Rod ran up to him and draged him out of the shuttle.

"Dan-o! What do you think you where going to do?" Hot Rod asked quite upset.

"Well Hot Rod it only takes one person to watch those screens, so I figure I battle down on Cybertron, look I think I got my lasers down." Daniel pushed a button on his exo-suit to activate the lasers but the wind shield wipers came on-line.

"Look if you feel that way maybe I'll go and you...stay." Hot Rod said climbing into the shuttle.

"Yea sure Hot Rod, uh how do you turn these things off?" Daniel asked.

Hot Rod just laughed and closed the door to the shuttle.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc quickly took step to his side, preventing the beam only to scratch one of his scorpion legs. At the same time he lifted his massive claws to take the impact from Dark Prime's rockets. No visible damage was done to the strong black alloy.

The huge scorpion laughed and opened fire at Dark Prime with four of his twinsonic cannons. "That is all you got?" He roared to the black warrior.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

It is the year 2009.
In a reality not too dissimilar to our own, made different by one minor event...

He rose out of the water, feeling his power rush through his circuitry. He glanced across the horizon... and smiled

"Ahh... Yes! New York! I'd almost forgotten how beautiful it is! It is my masterpiece, my greatest work. The final crescendo if my symphony!"

His name is Galvatron. He rules the Decepticons. And the Earth.

"My symphony of TERROR!"

Birdbrain watched as his master lead the troops from the waters... and paused. He was uncertain... Even in these dark days, the sky should not be that colour... He rushed forward. "Lord Galvatron! The sky!"

"What?! How dare you touch your master?! Ah yes, the sky.... masterful is it not? Destroying their moon was an excellent idea of Unicron's... the dust may never dissipate!" He laughed, a cold, humourless laugh.

"B..but... it's RED!!"

Galvatron sneered. "Red is the colour of Earthen blood. It is fitting that Rodimus Prime should die with that hanging over him."

Birdbrain struggled... unable to express himself with his limited brain... "No! Not meant to be red! Something wrong!" He glanced up, and saw that the redness was pulsating... Colour? Getting bigger?!! How... not possible...

"THE ONLY THING THAT IS WRONG IS YOUR EXISTANCE!!!" Galvatron screamed. He raised his particle accelerator cannon, and fired.

Birdbrain braced himself. And watched as the entire world turned in on itself. The beam of light turned into a beam of darkness; the air crystallised; and the water stopped in mide wave.

He managed to emit a low "hwa?!" before his mind shut down, and the landscape crumbled to dust with him.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

The group watched Skyrender fly down into the battle, having barely dodged the missiles.

"Scrappin' Decepticon piece of..." Afterburn held his temper, but just barely. "We had 'im."

"Yeah, but we proved our theory," Scattershot added. "His reaction time to those rockets was much slower--he barely got out of that one in time. He didn't see it coming, so he couldn't prepare until it was right there. That's his flaw--he's a smartie all right, and quick. But, his experience needs work. Anything he can't predict, he can't prevent. And since he doesn't have the seasoning of a veteran warrior, he can only judge what he immediately sees, hears, or senses."

"We'll have to use that to our advantage," Nosecone said. "Somehow."

Scattershot looked to his left. "Lightspeed, how's your damage?"

Lightspeed had taken a good hit from Skyrender in gestalt mode, partial licks of energon shock ran across his body. "I'll be all right. I can still form up and function pretty good."

"Then let's!" Afterburn shouted. "We got a score to settle!"

The group reformed Computron and flew in after Skyrender.

(discussed with Cryhavoc on this part)

Dark Prime reeled back a bit as one of the shots slammed into his right leg. Another blasted at his left shoulder launcher, rendering the top launcher useless.

But the damage had been done.

Cryhavoc restepped to his side to keep center with the direction Prime was falling, and stepped into the premacrete Prime had weakened with his blast. The shots deflected off Cryhavoc's armor and into the same spot with an uncanny accuracy, and Cryhavoc stumbled as it caved in. The giant's weight was too focused on the landing step, and gravity took over. Prime got to one knee to keep from falling over completely as Cryhavoc fell on his side.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Still invisible, Mirage peered around a corner and watched as the mysterious Decepticon Stealth became invisible as well. Immediately, Mirage transformed to robot mode and fired his shoulder-mounted cannon at his fellow disappearing act...

Meanwhile, Ironhide received Dark Prime's transmission and said to himself, "I get yahr message, Prahme." He transformed and rolled away from the battle, repositioning himself for a killer strike on the Cons.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

Roadkill continued to fire the turret in Hatemunger's direction, having managed to doge the powerful blast the 'Con had sent at him earlier. Roadkill was determined to take down Hatemunger, one way or another. There were only so many ways the 'con could avoid the turret's fire, after all. Occasionally he'd take a moment to shoot any other 'Cons that presented themselves in his sights, but he always went back to firing at Hatemunger.

Slipstream dove down out of the air, making a quick strafing run on the incoming Crashticons. Bolts of powerful blue laserfire rained towards them, blasting debris up from the ground in a shower of shrapnel. The black starfighter went past too fast to see if she'd actually hit any of them, and quickly swung around for another run.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger was avoiding turret fire from the Autobot, the Autobot did't pay attention to his surrunding as Darklark stood below the turret and unleashed an energy blast on the base of the turret. Then Darklark kicked the turret with his full force the creaking and snapping of the metal filled the air. Then Darklark took to the sky again and moved to an oppisite direction.
Skyrender had thought over his battle with Computron. Skyblade relayed his commands to the rest of his men. "Computron is smart, I must had him that but his actions are slow and flawed, he is also far slower than we are being older gestalt technology. Also, his missles cannot target us all." Skyblade had a brillent plan of attack. "Aerialcons disenage!" Skyblade commanded.
"What!" Firebomb argued.
"You heard me disenage." Then Skyblade gave his men his plan.
Suddenly all six Aerialcons left the battle with Computron screaming throught the night sky were: Skyblade, Buzzer, Firebomb, fearmaker, Sonicforce and Rain. All six of them opened fire on the ground based bots.
"Skyblade thought to himself this is our mistake we relied too much on our gestalt mode here, we have more strength in gestalt mode, but we can create more havoc from the skies!" With that the six fighter jets flew in a delta formation and begin a massive bombing and strafing run on the Autobots starting with the much slower Computron they dropped a massive payload of bombs and missle and firepower at the Gestalt. Next they carried over to target the city. Fearmaker being the fastest of the group issued air cover from attacking Autobot flyers.
Firebomb and Rain being the demolishion experts of the group began to use their combined firepower to attack Autobots on the groups.
Sonicforce was having fun mocking the ground based Autobots. "You are all weak you pathtic landlocked worms!" He snarled firing missles and laser fire into a group of Autobots.
Skyblade and Buzzer teamed up and formed a crossfire on the Autobot flyer who was harrassing the Crashticons.
"Hey only I can bug those Cons like that!" Buzzer laughed as he opened fire.
Skyblade used the megacannons Skyrender used on the Autobot flyer.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Computron took the barrage from the flyers above, nearly stumbling into the group around him. Their formation was tight, and the heavier hover turrets Computron could see were already beginning to shoot at them. None of it mattered, as Computron had acquired his next target...

Blitzwing was being ignored on the outside of the group, when he notices laserfire streaking up at one of the hover turrets. Roadkill had somehow gotten up into it and was taking hits. The shots, however, were appearing out of mid-air.

"I've seen that trick before," he growled, centering his turret on the bit of air the blasts were coming from. He fired as soon as he had a lock.