[Original RPG] End of Days-Out of Time (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Timesplitter lands on Cybertron and turns to the nearest Decepticon group as Megatron exits(Just one group talk to me).

TimeSplitter then transformed into his giant Gestault mode.

"Hey. You boys need assistance."

Megatron took the cannon on his shoulder and targeted an Autobot. He fired a blast and struck the bot down.

His face rose.

"Just as it was before."

A grin crossed his face.

"Megatron's back. And on a rampage!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger looked down and Megatron and Timesplitter.
"Decepticon brother we meet again!" He hailed the warriors.
"The Autobots are fighting bravly but they will not last!" He continued to move and avoid Autobot firepower while fighting back watching as the two new warriors did much of the same.
Stealth saw the energy blast coming towards him.
"Slag!" He jumped out of the way just in time to miss the blast (He does have a ten skill and 8 speed) but the heat of the blast did melt some of his armour. "Ha this is gonna be fun he laughed." As he but away his guns and drew his energy blades staying cloaked.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

A ship landed on the planet. Out came four figures. It was Hot Shot and W.A.R.S, dragging an unconscious Bombshell and Doubledealer.

"Hot Shot to any Autobot, respond, please?", Hot Shot said into his communicator.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Blitzwing transformed to robot mode and switched his visual to thermal scan.

"No use, can't see him. He must have heat shielding." He switched his visuals again, this time to a particle-tracker motion system. He could see the outlines of the stealthed Decepticon, but all the movement behind him made it difficult to accurately see a definite shape. He pulled out his energon sword and prepared to duel...the best that he could.

Dark Prime got onto his bad leg, found that while there had been damage, he could still stand on it. He risked jet jumping into the air and away, pressing his commlink. "Slipstream, we've got bombers around. Take your target and attack."

Sidewinder gave a solid punch to one Decepticon, knocking him back. He jumped onto the Decepticon's shoulders as he fell backwards into the crowd--partially propped up by the Decepticon mob--then jumped into the air before firing his irad cannon's shockwave blast right into his target. It tore him to pieces, but sent Sidewinder high into the air to land into a different part of the group.

Turning up from his back, Exo looked up at the group of hover turrets in the area. One other had taken a hit, but the rest were holding the group back. Then, Exo's optics flickered out. He felt his right arm slump to the ground just before his audio receptors went into shut-down. His internal readouts winked out one at a time, the last one blinking "error."

It, too, ceased to show.
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

"Whoa!"

Slipstream rolled to one side and pulled up from her strafing run on the Crashticons, firepower from Skyblade and Buzzer passing harmlessly by on either side of her. She quickly killed her speed and looped over, the two Aerialcons flying right past before they could react. Slipstream straightened out of her loop and accelerated again, now on Skyblade and Buzzer's tail, and unleashed a hail of laserfire towards them.

"Slipstream, we've got bombers around. Take your target and attack." Dark Prime's comm broke into Slip's thoughts, and she quickly responded.

"Way ahead of ya there, oh leadery one," Slip sent back to Dark Prime, then quickly flipped her comm over to another channel. "Yo, boys, now would prolly be a good time for y'all to drop in on the party."

"Acknowledged." Silverbolt turned to the rest of the Aerialbots, but before he could say anything, AirRaid spoke up.

"All right, about time we got to fry some 'Con tail!" He quickly transformed and blasted off in the direction of the battle, soon followed by the rest of the Aerialbots. Silverbolt sighed under his breath at his teammate's eager recklessness, then concentrated on the matter at hand. Namely, taking down the Aerialcons.

"All right team, go after them, and go after them hard. The sooner we take these 'Cons down, the better," Silverbolt commed his fellow gestalt memebers, and the five of them split up to go after the airborne 'Cons.

Meanwhile, Roadkill was having problems of his own. Darklark's attack on his turret had knocked out all of its hover supports, and it crashed to the ground. Roadkill swore and swivelled the cannon around to point at the retreating Darklark, then pulled the trigger. Several bolts of laser energy flew out towards Darklark, before the turret finally died completely.

"Slaggin' hunk o' junk," Roadkill muttered, abandoning the turret and switching to truck mode. Glancing around the battlefield, he spotted Dark Prime and roared towards him, what little enemy fire that was directed at him bouncing off his thick armor.

"Need a hand, DP?"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime landed on the ground from his jet-jump. His damaged leg easily handled the landing, just as his internal readouts predicted. The torn armor didn't look pretty, but the systems were still operational.

Prime turned to Roadkill, coming his way. "Take Sidewinder with you and start herding them down that path," he pointed past him to the right. "You two have your techniques. I'll bring in some of our air patrollers to give you some support."
Skycat
Protoform

Post by Skycat »

"Consider it done, big black," Roadkill replied, swerving off in the direction Dark Prime had pointed with a screech of tyres.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Prime called in to a few of his nearby troops. "Sidewinder, Blitzwing, Bulk, meet up with Roadkill and begin moving the Decepticons back." Prime noted the Aerialbots in the air. "Napalm, Electro, Slingshot, give them air support."

Double-clicks answered over Dark Prime's comm from all mentioned, indicating an affirmative. "Ironhide, get the second ground troop ready."

Blitzwing blocked a blur of motion coming at his head--for the third time--and attempted to to counterstrike. What movement he could see indicated the target had moved out of the way already. Then, Prime's hail came over his comm. He parried one last attack from the cloaked individual, then leapt into the air and transformed to flight mode. He double-clicked over his comm and made for Roadkill's position. As he reached the monster truck, he transformed to tank-mode and landed squarly on the backs of some unfortunate Decepticons. He rolled over them with ease and began firing into the group ahead of him. Roadkill's inability to use firepower in his vehicle mode didn't stop him from doing damage--the truck plowed through or over everything in his path..

Sidewinder joined the group, tearing through Decepticons and ripping them up with his tires--those that got under him. Bulk joined in, transformed to his half-track and started firing into the Decepticon mob.

Then the air support flew over, unleashing their firepower ahead of them.

[This message has been edited by Pun-3X (edited 11-22-2001).]
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

"DIE AUTOBOT SCRAP. AND TAKE YOU BEINGS WITH YOU" said Megatron in a rage.

"No Wait Master" said Timesplitter trying to grab hold of Megatron with his giant hand.

But Megatron blasted a hole into TimeSplitter's hand.

He turned to Hatemuger.

"On a battle field, there are no brothers. In a battlefield everyone is an enemy. Bot or Con, get in my way and i will blast you all the way to Unicron for all i care."

Megatron ran towards all of the autobots. His cannon on his shoulder and another gun in his left hand. With an energon sword in the other.

He ran blasting everything in sight untill his other gun run out . But he simply turned it around and tore of the coating. He made it an explosive. He fused it with the energon...... He threw it. Landing near a pile of autobots.

Then he transformed into his tank mode. He wasn't fast but powerful.

Timeplitter looked at his hand. He covered it up.

"If he doesn't watch he's going to get himself killed."

Timesplitter transformed into his ship mode.

It hovered above the skyline dropping bombs keeping up with Megatron.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Post by Cryhavoc »

Cryhavoc's massive claws dug into the hard metal ground as he pulled himself out of the hole he had fallen into.

The massive black Decepticon transformed into his robot mode. Cryhavoc stood taller than majority of the transformers on the battlefield, his optics trying to spot Dark Prime with no avail.

He chose the second best solution and started firing randomly at everything that wore Autobot insignia. He still remained quite silent. Not shouting taunts or warcries, just doing what was required of him. Killing.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

"Hot Shot this is the Autobot Hot Rod, and I'm right behind you." Hot Rod found the two smaller bots while heading toward the planet, he followed then, and he was realived to find out they were Autobots.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger smiled at the Decepticons logic. "Yes there are no true friends on the battlefield only allies." He smiled as he hailed his men.
"Aerialcons come in, the Autobot flyers think they have power but have yet to see anything yet. Come in towards me." He looked to the Decepticons in the area.
"Cryhavoc the Autobots are regrouping, we need to strike at them now before they can regain their bearing, you shall lead the ground offensesive with Darklark and Stealth to assist you and any other group based warriors, Timesplitter you and your master can do as they wish for the ground assult."
Darklark who dodged the wanton energy blasts with ease snarled back to Hatemunger.
"I kill alone you old fool!" Darklark sounded upset.
"Darklark need I remind you of who created you." Hatemunger growled.
Darklark sighed.
"Yes my leige."
Darklark communitcated to the Crashticons.
"Crashticons you shall also be a part of the ground offensive but since I do not know where you are you may do as needed." Hatemunger looked at the situation.
"Hmm 2 possible Autobot gestalts the dark warrior who I don't think is what he says and a large group of Autobots and a Decepticon tratior. This should be fun."
Hatemunger and the Aerialcons took to the skies and began to attack the flying Autobots, the Aerialcons and unleashing a hellstorm of missles and firepower well out of sight of the flying Autobots. Hatemunger charged his cannons and got a lock on a group of flyers and unleashed a massive energy blast.
Darklark opened all of his firepower while running with Cryhavoc to attack the ground based Autobots. Stealth on the other hand clocked but in a different frequency.
"That traitior could see me but not this time." Stealth laughed and also checked to see if he had any time bombs left.
"Hehe these should be fun!" he laughed.
Hatemugner smiled at the assemblage of warriors and let out the well known cry of
"Decepticons attack!"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Just as the newly-formed front line of Decepticons began to push forward, Jetfire flew in and unleashed a mass of photon missiles before him. The fires and explosive blasts began incinerating everything, the ground shook with each hit.

He flew in low, his massive bulk causing a huge wake. As he neared the smoke rising into the air, he pulled up. The wake blasted into the crowd still operating, forcing them back. His quad particle turret rotated back and began blasting targets with ease.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Hot Shot turned around to see Hot Rod

"Good," he said to him. He nodded at W.A.R.S, who was dragging a anti-grav sled containing the unconsious bodies of Doubledealer and Bombshell.
"Know anywhwhere where we can put these guys", he asked.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dark Prime moved over to where Ironhide was positioned. "We're making a difference," Dark Prime said. "The ranks are beginning to thin out, and they've only destroyed the outer walls of the city. But I fear we aren't finished here yet."

Dark Prime turned towards where Roadkill and his group were. "You see the Decepticons breaking off? They would have no where to go. Their two best options would be to surrender, or to die fighting. But they are beginning to run. And I don't believe they are running away. But...towards something else."

Prime turned back to Ironhide. "Prepare the second ground patrol as ordered, but stand by for my signal."

Deep within the city of Iacon, monitors flared around a war room, showing all parts of the battle outside.

"New reports coming in," one of the officers read from his station, "we're outnumbering them three-to-one at best estimate. Half the group is beginning a massive assault on the frontlines. They're pushing forward with relative success. The other half is turning back, no indication as to why."

The senior officer nodded. "They've realized they can't win. Even if that latter half kept with it, they would only succeed in pushing forward a few more city blocks. The bulk of our forces are still positioned inside. They'll never suvive our internal defenses."

"Sir," the Lieutenant standing next to him whispered, "doesn't it look suspicious that half the force is pulling back because of this mere handful of newcomers? We count seven in the assaulting group, that's all."

"True," the Commanding officer acknowledged. "However, notice the arms of Autobots following in their wake. It's literally creating a dividing line. We're splitting their forces in half."

"It almost seems as if they're letting us split them in half. There's something more here."

The Commanding officer paused in thought, then nodded his head. "I'll note the possibility. In the mean time, keep our internal warriors at the ready, and send out a message to all of Cybertron. Let the Autobots know their Capital city is being attacked. I believe, that's what started this Decepticon uprising in the first place. Two can play at this little charade."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

The Aerialcons decide to attack Jetfire.
Skyblade slowed down allowing Jetfire to overshoot him, then kicked in the afterburners to get behind him, after locking onto him fired his missles and several blasts from the megacannons. The rest of the Aerialcons came in a sweeping formation and fired there missles and weapons at Jetfire then all 6 fighters kicked in their thrusters and tore off in serperate directions so that Jetfire would have a more difficult time trying to strike back. Some of them went low others went high and dropped bombs from a high altitude.

Elsewhere on Cybertron

Deathsuarus looked at the video screen.
"Hmm the Decepticons are trying to retake Cybertron. This could be intersting." He smiled.
"Liozak come here!" He called.
"Yeah boss." Liozak answered.
"Get the rest of your team ready we are going to go and join in this battle, after losing to the accursed Victory Saber we must save face for that Autobots dumb luck." Deathsuarus growled.
"Yes sir!" Liozak ran off to get his men.
"Skystalker." Deathsuarus called on his com-link.
"Yes..." The micromaster called who could be found rearming the shuttle he piloted.
"Can you be ready for battle in 10 clicks." Deathsuarus commanded not asked.
"No problem there sir whats going on?" Skystalker asked.
"The Decepticons on this planet are striking back finally." Deathsuarus replied.
"Really bout time now maybe I can retake my land, damn Autotrash." Skystalker growled.
"Excellent have your shuttle ready and fully armed we are going to go and slaughter some Autobots. Liokaiser and myself will ride with you and there you can offer air support for the Decepticons already in the area." Deathsuarus answered.
"Excellent I can do that!" Skystalker repiled.
Deathsuarus simply smiled.
"Autobots finally your time has run out." He laughed.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Jetfire took the initial hits and rocked violently in the air. Six new targets took on his vector, unleashing firepower of varying degrees. What didn't hit him slammed into the ground below. The fighters broke in different directions, but Jetfire had already chosen Fearmaker as his target. As he began his pursuit, four of the five Aerialbots flew in after the other Aerialcons.

Jetfire watched. Aerialbots! They were destroyed as Superion just before the end of the great war!* It made no difference, they were a welcome site. A matte black ship was flying along with them, taking up a different target. Jetfire continued pursuit of Fearmaker. The ship was fast, but not quite fast enough. Jetfire opened up with his missiles, following the assault with his quad blasts.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Fearmaker smiled at the welcome aerial combat and decided to play a coup de grace with Skyfire, he saw Darklark on the ground and already had a plan.
"You should have stayed dead Jetfire!" Darklark growled as Fearmaker flow low to the ground and Darklark fired and energy blast at Jetfire. "I don't see how come your still alive but frankly I don't care either!" Darklark drew on of the energon sabers he now carries and was ready for Jetfire's strike.
Skyblade watched the Aerialbots as they came in, "Oh the old flyers return from the dead, frankly I am not impressed." he dove down and the other Aerialcons flew with him. Fearmaker also returned after flying long about the city.
Skyblade was ready for a fight this time.
"Aericonals you know the drill already!" He smiled as the six robots merged into the Gaint Skyrender.
Hatemunger seeing the Aerialbots striking at his men transformed into his cannon mode and fired a massive blast in the Aerialbots general direction as Skyrender traveled upward and fired his megacannons capturing the flyers in a massive crossfire. Darklark seeing the strike from the ground unleashed another energy blast from where he was standing at the Autobots.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Jetfire banked hard over and took Darklark's hits underneath. He pulled away from the ground, still keeping Fearmaker close. Then the six merged into their Gestalt mode, again.

From behind him, Hatemunger opened fire to create a cross-fire situation, but it didn't last. Too many Autobots on the ground began to fire at the cannon, keeping cover behind the fronts of Iacon's buildings. The weapons blasts kept the cannon from firing accurately.

Jetfire changed vectors for the target that caught his attention, Darklark. He flew in and landed in front of him in robot mode. "You seemed to be ready for some action," Jetfire taunted. "Let's see how ready!"

Dark Prime moved from Ironhide's side and drew his blaster. As soon as hatemunger's cannon fired into the Aerialbots and Slipstream, Autobots from their cover took after the Decepticon. Prime aimed for the ground around the cannon and opened fire.

It was almost too easy.

Computron flew in directly behind Skyrender, holding him from under the arms. "You should learn to pay better attention to your surroundings!" he growled.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skyrender smiled at Computron and let him hold him.
Hatemunger transformed and drew both of his energy swords and and flew by slashing Computron's back while avoiding some Autobot firepower. Skyrender took the time to disenage and tear out of the area.
"You Gestalt should also learn to pay more attention!" Hatemunger growled angerly tearing out his swords and firing his fusion cannons in the direction of the gaint robot and regrouping with the Aerialcons.
Darklark laughed and was beganing to go into one of his "fits" the ground around him was starting to melt as his energy levels jumped up again.
"I am so sick of you Autobots! None of you helped me when I was in need before these Decepticons turned me into this!!!!!" With that Darklark unleashed a massive column of energy where he stood wiping out anything unlunky enough to be nearby.
Hatemunger and his men saw the beam and reacted.
"By the matrix!" Hatemunger and the Aerialcons flew away from the blast.
Stealth was cloaked and saw the column of energy slagging an unfortante group of Decepticons that were near him.
"Holy slag, what did we create!?" He asked himself nearowly avoiding the blast and looking at where he armour had started to warp.
Darklark stood in the hole he created he was now ready to fight and he didn't care who he killed.
"Welcome transformers!" He yelled energy flowing all around him. "Welcome to your DEATH!!" he began to run knowing Jetfire was on the ground and jumped up having flight capablities given to him by Hatemunger when he was made into a Decepticon. He drew he one gun and used his plasma cannons, energy rifle and energy shotgun on his forearm while firing another blast of energy from his right hand.

[This message has been edited by Ravage (edited 11-22-2001).]