[Original RPG] End Of Days: Chapter 1 - Out of Time (Earth)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

"Jinrai!"

Grand slammed his helmet and hands against the nearest viewport, watching intently as his commander plummeted to the Earth below.

Brash young idiot! When I get my hands on him--

Grand stopped mid-sentence as the battleship shook fiercely. Almost instinctively, he punched up a monitor in the near wall.

The defense grid! I'd forgotten! Can't retreat back to the city, it might hit Jinrai...

Grand thought.
And thought.
And thought.

"Does anyone know how to deactivate the defense grid?!"

"That's right, Galvatron! You mess with one Autobot, you mess with the Wreckers! Let him have it, boys!"

Roadbuster prepared to open fire on Galvatron, but stopped himself. He was not the most careful of Autobots, and his machine-gun style would not be a safe thing for Whitespeed.

"Can't risk hitting him......Damn!"

The five monolithic Autobots dinosaurs continued their trek...back to the crater of a former home in which the Ark once resided. Slag was none too pleased.

"I hate this! Why we runnin' from a fight! I don't care how big he is, we coulda taken 'im!"

Sludge nodded stupidly. "He's not so tough! And those Decepticons..."

"Pansies!" Slag chimed in.

Snarl walked a few feet back, alone. He scowled at Slag and Sludge for their prattling, but he silently agreed. He only wanted to be at the city, destroying Decepticons.

So did Grimlock. Me want to fight Metro, but the safety of my Dinobots is first priority. Good chance they'd get killed. Can't allow that.

They trudged on.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Quickwind heard Grand's request and slapped his commlink. "We got that Decepticon recognition code from the Decepticon warship we smuggled in on. Prime should still have it, check with him."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster sighed "oh well then I go solo" he stayed in the forest and opend up his chest reading the lay out of Metroplex to see if he can figure out a plan to take metro-titan down.... if there was one. He was overly hopeful there was nothing he could do alone he had to find where the Autobots were going to land. He started to walk closing his chest
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Astrotrain and Dirge crouched in the rubble of Autobot City. Both Decepticons had watched in awe as Metroplex/titan had wrestled with itself, and both had barely escaped destruction from the giant.

Astrotrain turned to Dirge.

"Hard to believe, eh? The Autobots retreating like they did...and so quickly," the Triple Changer mused.

"All except for those three," Dirge pointed towards Galvatron's position as the Decepticon leader wrestled with Whitespeed.

The two warriors saw Springer make a move toward the Decepticon Commander, followed by Roadbuster attempting to fire on Galvatron, but hesitate.

"What do you suggest we do about it, Seeker?" Astrotrain retorted, crossing his arms.

"Well, Galvatron's in trouble out there! Shouldn't we do something?" Dirge answered.

"You're right, Dirge," the Triple Changer vaulted out from behind a trench of crushed metal. "Mind you, it's not because I have a deep sense of love for our leader...but if we save Galvatron's life, it might earn us points in our favor. Besides, would you have Reflector or Soundwave report us if we did nothing?"

Dirge smiled, and followed Astrotrain out of the trench. "Good point."

Astrotrain transformed to train mode and began to move at top speed toward Springer in an attempt to ram the Triple Changer. Dirge transformed to jet mode and roared toward Roadbuster, strafing the Autobot to distrupt his concentration.

"Galvatron, we have come to assist you!" Astrotrain transmitted via com link to Galvatron as he moved toward Springer.

"Let us teach them a lesson in sorrow!" Dirge cackled, firing concussion missles at Roadbuster, his engines wailing a song of dread.

[This message has been edited by Quick Switch (edited 11-14-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Bludgeon watched the events unfold calmly.

He saw a group of Autobots charge onto the scene, only to be intercepted by a pair of Decepticons Hmm.. Astrotrain and Dirge, seemingly... I'd help, but they wouldn't recognise me in this body.

His optics wandered into the distance. Another Autobot, en route to join the others, was lagging behind. He grinned, and dropped down behind the rock formation, and silently crept away.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sideswipe had watched as Springer and Roadbuster had made their way back to Autobot City.

Ah, what the hell

Sideswipe accelerated then pulled a perfect 180 handbrake turn and rolled back towards Metrotitan, some distance behind his compatriots he transformed to his robot mode and fired at Astrotrain and Dirge trying his best to cover Springer and Roadbuster.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Unable to get a clean shot in, Sideswipe grew frustrated. Aagh. Need to get a better position - one that won't leave me exposed..

He shot a quick glance to the side Aha - those rocks should give me brilliant cover. Sidesipe transformed and sped around behind the rubble. A quick change back to robot mode and he was in a perfect position.

"Now, Deceptibrats... where were we?" He raised his gun, and lined up his sights.

Suddenly a noise behind him diverted his attention.

"We were in the process of slaughter" said a voice from behind.

Bludgeon drew himself up from crouched to standing, stepping out from behind the corner of the rubble, sword drawn.

Sideswipe turned, falling backwards "What in the name of Primus..." he gasped as he stared into the black, soul-less eyes that gazed down upon him. "...ARE you?!"

Bludgeon kicked out, knocking the Autobot's gun from his hand.

Sideswipe turned to grab it as it skitted across the ground, but realised his mistake a moment too late. He was lying on the ground, unarmed, at the feet of a sword wielding samurai skeletion... Not a good move, Siders...

"Names are unimportant to the dead, Autobot." Bludgeon raised his sword.

Sideswipe wasn't sure which action came first... he initiated an emergency back-up, writing his entire memnet into the storage datatrax in his laser-core... and screamed... then it went black... "SPRINGE-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH...."

Bludgeon stepped back. And picked up Sideswipe's head. He smiled.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Watched from a distance as sideswipe dies. His face went from normal to horrer to p***ed off he pulled out his Electro-Scrambler "DECEPTI-CREEP EAT HEAT" heran out of the forest and slid down the hill firing off two Laser bursts at Bludgeon
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing and Deadwind had been flying around for what seemed like weeks, trying to lose Shatterbolt and Ignition. They had finally managed to lose them, but were now completly lost.
"Um, Darkwing", asked Dreadwind.
"What", responded Darkwing.
"Where are we?", asked Dreadwind.
In the ship sppeding away from Autobot City, Doubledealer and Bombshell continued to discuss their plans, while Ramjet sat in a corner, wondering what was going on. He head felt wierd, but he couldn't figure out what was wrong.
Apeface lay on the ground, motionless.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Grand nodded, mid-stride, and returned the signal to the unknown Autobot, Quickwind.

"Thanks, friend."

As he closed the channel, he skidded around a corner.

"Optimus Pri--!"

There he was. Grand stopped, at the opposite end of the corridor in which he, Prime, and a number of other Autobots were talking.

Roadbuster continued to think.

"Maybe if I..."

And suddenly, he was on his face. He struggled his head around, somewhat hurt and greatly annoyed. The situation: An explosion had occured a few feet behind and to his left. His laser rifle was a good fifty feet out of his hands. And there was a Decepticon passing very low overhead.

"Dirge..."

Roadbuster's eyes lit up. As the Conehead prepared to take another pass, Roadbuster rolled over and fired his shoulder cannon.

"Eat metal, creep!"
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Dirge was elated as he saw the concussion missles rip into the ground by Roadbuster. Veering in for another pass, he was pleased to see the Bot sprawled on his face, laser rifle far away.

"How does it feel, Autoscrap, to be afraid?" the Seeker boomed out as he roared in for another salvo.

He heard Roadbuster's taunt first.

Then the missle hit him. Or rather, the missle-dispensed shrapnel did.

Dirge rapidly lost altitude, with no massive injuries or holes, but severly shaken up- his systems were going haywire.

"Oh shock! Astrotrain, I can't keep this up! That Bot is going to frag me!" the blue jet shot to Astrotrain via local com.

"You WILL keep it up, Dirge! Galvatron's life, and our future depends on this! Destroy him, Seeker! Or I'll vaporize you myself!" Astrotrain terminated the feed.

Dirge transformed to robot mode, and set down a few feet from Roadbuster.

"All right, Autobot...prepare to meet your maker!" Dirge than threw himself at Roadbuster, attempting to grapple with him.
Sabre
Protoform

Post by Sabre »

A uniform grey aircraft carrier seemed to drift on the seas, no personnel on board, no one to operate the ships systems. Then again, Broadside was more than capable of doing that, that was one of the reasons why he had been posted to the US Navy, to help with various missions within the Mediteraian. Broadside had grudgingly accepted orders, bitterly complained, and generally helped as he always did.

Now however the operations were over, he was retuning to the main autobot HQ, his servies available if there was a need, of course, there would be a need, there was always something to stop him from relaxing and not constantly remaining vigilant. I expect the decepticons are trying something, no, I know they are, I expect it’s more devious than usual.
Sades

Post by Sades »

Shatterbolt cursed silently as she and Ignition turned around and started heading back.

"...Zigged when we shoulda zagged."

Muttered Ignition while Shatterbolt did her best not to appear annoyed.

"Whatever. Point is they're gone. Let's get back already."

Shatterbolt opened a comm to Optimus enroute:

"Optimus, it's Shatterbolt. Dreadwing and Darkwind are gone... they lost us. We're returning to your coordinates. Any orders?"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Bludgeon glanced left as he heard the Autobot's battle cry

The blasts hit him square in the chest. He smiled. "That tickled, Autobot." He hadn't realised quite how useful a Pretender shell would be... "Electro-disruption isn't really effective against synth-organics."

He dropped Sideswipe's head, and quickly pulled out his electo-cannon from a storage compartment, firing off a blast at Blaster before the dead Autobot's head hit the ground. "Sadly, you don't share my advantage"
Sabre
Protoform

Post by Sabre »

Broadside concluded that travelling in this mode was slow, prolonged his exposure to seawater, and wouldn’t take him to when he wanted to go, the aircraft carrier, contorted it’s size contracting, at the same time the mechanics changed, until a fighter jet engine fired up. Broadside flew on towards the autobot HQ. Actually… this my be worse… I hate heights!
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Metrotitan looked at the Autobots attacking his master and creator Galvatron.
"Autobots leave my master or die!" his voice boomed.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing looked around, but couldn't figure out where they were.

"I have an Idea", said Dreadwind, taking out a small homing beacon.

"What's that going to do?", asked Darkwing.

Dradwind placed the homing device on the ground and activated it.

"We're gonna get rescued soon", said Dreadwind.

"Since when do you have good ideas?", asked Darkwing.
Ramjet rubbed his head. He had been feeling strange for quite some time. He decided to preform a self-scan of his systems to figure out the problem. His scan ran up and down his body, and detected a unknown substance in his cranium. Zooming in, he discovered that it was a cerebro shell.
"So, Bombsy thinks he can get the best of me, does he?" thought Ramjet. "well, I'll make things miserable for him soon.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron had his cannon focused on Whitespeed when the Autobot called out to Oprimus Prime. Surprised, Galvatron spun his head around to see where his ardent foe was.

Galvatron: "What? Prime...you coward...haven't you learned? Wait...he's not..."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster dived behind a rock fast the shots barley missing "This is great I forgot the pretender shell I gotta lut him outta that some how" he sighed knowing he picked yet another impossible fight. "I need a distraction so I can pull some sort of action". He smiled getting a sudden Idea "I hope this works" he stood up trying what he had ound soundwave logn before and started to emit sound waves at him hoping to knock him back
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"WAKEUP CALL, GALVATRON!"

Jinrai landed before galvatron, crouched down... quickly cocking his fist down and inside, he released the punch... a massive cross targeted on galvatron's torso... just enough to send the destron flying... IF it connected...

Prime recieved shatterbolt's call... "Understood, shatterbolt... you and ignition... return to grand maximus immedieately. we're departing as soon as we can get through this defense grid... and jinrai gets back here with whitespeed.... I only pray they're both still alive..."