[Original RPG] Invasion: Part 4: In the Darkest Hour...

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

***Cybertron, a secure location***

Hit paced back and forth impatiently, keeping a furtive watch as Scrapheap looked over the internal workings of Skylark, comparing them with the readout on a portible terminal he had rigged up.

"I don't see why we need to work out the reprogramming of this scrap." Hit complained as he kept an eye out for any visitors.

"Reprograming the thought functions of any of the Transformers is a complex task. He will be an asset if we can figure out how."

"Ah, it's Hatemunger's idea, let him rack his circuts fixing it."

"Rack his circuts.... My dimuntive friend, you may have an idea." Scrapheap switched on his internal radio. "Come in Hatemunger. I may have a way to fix our Autobot friend, but I will need your assistance, please respond."

"What're you gonna do?" Hit puzzled. Scrapheap just smiled back at him.

***Elsewhere on Cybertron***

A group of Autobots had cornered Blindside, Rollover, and Run. Backs to the wall, the two Decepticons kept their weapons on the approaching enemy force.

"Surrender, traitors. (OOC: Remember, the Crashticons are still disguised as Autobots.)You're outnumbered and outgunned." The superior force had their weapons raised. Blindside smiled in thier faces.

"Things like that... change." As he finished speaking, Runaway, in vehicle mode, came barreling out from the side of the road with Pileup riding on his back. Pileup leaped off Runaway and flipped over the Autobots, firing with both pistols while Runaway crashed into the ranks of the Autobot force, scattering them. It had been a trap all along and the Crashticons quickly turned the situation into a full slaughter. The larger Autobot group had been caught off guard and handily beaten.

"Let's go. To the Autobot command center!" Run ordered. One of the Autobots, not quite dead reached out towards him.

"Such heroic nonesense..." Run fired his blaster at pointblank range to the Autobot's face. Pileup looked at the robot's body.

"He's still not dead..." Run went berserk and fired his gun repeatedly at the dying bot. Finally, after seeing that he wasn't really doing anything, he grabbed a decent size rock and bashed in the robot's face plate.

"That did it. Now, to victory!" Run looked around and realized that all the other Crashticons had left already. He saw the dust plumes as they drove and away and transformed to motorcycle mode to try to catch up.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger looked that the starship in front of him.
"Well Megatron all I can say to you is that I serve the Decpticons not one master. But if what you say is true perhaps we may work together in the future. For now though Cybertron is mine to talk for our glory and after something else occuers who knows where I will stand." Hatemunger flew down to his troops.
"Anyway Megatron I wish you well if you are the orginal lord I served but for now I will fight for my own cause." Hatemunger heard Scrapheaps communication.
"Scrapheap I will be there as soon as I can
with my troops I will be there soon."
With that Hatemunger, the Aerialcons and Stealth all flew to the location of Scraphead and the fallen Autobot Skylark.
"Now Scrapheap what is it you require?"
Karrnage
Protoform

Post by Karrnage »

***Scrapheap's makeshift chopshop***
Scrapheap looked up from the body of Skylark as Hatemunger and his crew entered. He stood up to address the Decepticon Commander.

"Sir. I belive I have a plan. We can't entirely reprogram the prisoner, however there may be an alternitive to a total reprogramming. If we override his logic circuts with a copy of your logic program, he should act like you do, which is close enough to what we want. Not only that, your own logic circuts will say that you are right, so he might even come out as a slave to your will."

"How do I know I can trust you not to tamper with my mind while you are in there?"

"You have Stealth and the Aerialcons to back you up. Besides, you won't have to shut down. It may feel a little odd, but nothing bad."

"Very well. But be quick about it." Hatemonger opened his chest plate to allow access to his central CPU. With both Stealth and Skyblade overlooking the procedure closely, Scrapheap hooked in his terminal and typed a few commands. The screen flashed for a second, then Scrapheap removed the connections.

"Done. Now to add it to his protocol." He hooked up the body of Skylark to the terminal. "By the way, I made some other alterations while I had the time... Done" He Crouched down and reinserted Skylark's power modulation chip.

"He should be waking up soon. Let's see how it worked...."

***(Tag Skylark***
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark begin to stand up from the restraints that he was held in.
"What I am I doing here!?" he screamed tearing out of the restraints.
"Who did this to me!?" Skylarks frame was larger and black and he seemed to glow with an errie amount of energy coming from him.
Hatemunger stood up with a simile on his face. "Scrapheap you have done well." He clapped the Decepticons shoulder. "Now Skylark you are no longer Skylark you are Darklark do you understand?" He looked at Darklark. "You obey and serve me now and you are out to help the Decepticons to glory."
"The Autobots they did this to me so they must pay!!!!!" Darklark fired a massive bolt of energy from one of his cannons wiping out a wall.
"Hey! He is gonna have to pay for that!" Scrapheap jumped up.
"It's ok" Hatemunger placed a hand on Darklarks shoulder.
"You are amoung allies here, come with us and we will destory the Autobots forever."
"Ok I will serve you Hatemunger for the devastaion of all Autobots and there allies!"
"Excellent truly excellent." Hatemunger laughed.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Galvatron had made his way away, Prime Lowered his gun. Here it starts again. This is Great War 2. But this time I will not stop until the Decepticons are stopped no matter the cost!

Optimus re-opened his comm-link, "Autobots! The time has come! ATTACK!"

Prime transformed in his famous truck mode, but opened his trailer. The platform gun, now repaired by Roller would shoot any Decepticon mark it found.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Whitespeed heard Jazz's call to retreat to the shuttle and said, "As much as I'd love to chase a few more Deceptigoons, probably better meet up with our boys! Let's go!" He transformed and followed Jazz and Blaster.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Soundwave was shortly followed into Ultra Magnus' quarters by Reflector and Gigatron; the latter quickly observed the nearly empty room.

"No surprise. You four always seem to know where your priorities lie. Soundwave, would you be so kind as to summon the others again? I fear the dolts may have forgotten what they were doing already."

Grand continued to stare at Super Jinrai as he heard Prime's second message.

"Jinrai, Optimus is ordering all Autobots to counter-attack the city. It's legit: the voice matches perfectly, and he's on the Autobot frequency. Your orders?"

[This message has been edited by Reflector (edited 10-19-2001).]
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

"Hmmmmm, this is interesting. He wishes to overthrow Galvatron.He has courage. He wishes to take Cybertron and Earth for himself, well, we will see."

Megatro walked up and down the halls of the purple ship. Nemesis II would have been a fine ship. He made improvisations.

"This shall be Nemisis II. To me, it is smaller but that does not matter. TimeSplitter. I must regain my forces."

A thought crossed his mind.

Clones? But that was too far in the future to worry about.

"Megatron was always the true leader of the Decepticons. If only there was someway to combine us all, past present and future. But then again i do not know what this future will hold. Why bring us here. Why not bring the Decepticons to the past. To destroy the Ark before it crashed into that wretched Volcanoe. Ahh, yes to save themselves, the cowards. But a timeline would always appear. There has to be an alternate route."

He looked at something a statue, of Megatron's finest moment. When he destroyed Optimmus Prime.

"That's it. An alternate route."

He walked up to a computer.

"Computer, all data regarding alternate realities and how to get to them."

"Acknowledged Megatron."

Goldbug waited with Betrayal.

"This won't hurt , Goldbug.Much"

Betrayal winked.

Goldbug knew what he was planning.

Betral fired a low density pulese at Goldbug. It sounded like a huge blast.
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Post by One Winged Angel »

Battletrap was almost to the port when he heard a huge blast. "What the slag was that?",he asked himself.

He ran into the port and saw Goldbug and Betrayal.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

"It was time to take out the Garbage. And then the Bin Man came. And you know what i think of Bin Men."

By this time his blaster is reset and Goldbug has sneaked up.

"I like to tell them to..."

Goldbug shots the Decepticon from the back.

"Take the slag to Galva"Flusha"tron"

Betrayal transforms and picks up the Decepticon. Goldbug helps him take him to Rhinox.
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Post by One Winged Angel »

Bumblebee and the rest ran back into the city's inner walls and began firing like mad.

Zeus remarks,"Let's take our city back."

The group fires on any decepticon that crosses their path.

Ratchet runs around a wall and fires on some drones.
Bumblebee transforms to car mode and goes further into the city.

Zeus is taking care of some auto guns.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Optitron, Starscream, Blazestarter, Blackout, Magnacrunch and Driveby pushed out of the woods into a clearing. Optitron turned to his men and said, "There's an Autobot shuttle nearby. I can sense it. Let us capture that shuttle and return to Cybertron."

They maintained their positions and waited for movement from the Autobot ship in their vicinity...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz and Blaster had pulled a 180 and headed back for autbot city on Optimus primes orders
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger was impressed by this new Darklark, the reprogramming and modifications done to the autobot Skylark had made him a force to fear.
"Darklark, you will follow me and my troops the Aericons and Stealth and our allies the Crashticons and together we will take over this planet for the Decpticon cause!"
"But now it is time for your test Darklark, come with us." With that Hatemunger, the Crashticons, the Aericons, Stealth and Darklark all went on another spree of devastation.
"Darklark" Hatemunger commanded "See the Autobots below prove your service to us by wiping them out!"
Darklark looked at Hatemunger, "Yes my leige" and flew down towards the Autobots firing a barrage of energy at them slagging some of them before they could even try to run.
One Autobot looked at Darklark.
"Skylark what did they do to you? Why are you doing this?" the Autobot made the mistake of trying to reason with Darklark.
"Autobot you spend spend too much time talking, when you should have been running!" Darklark unleashed a full blast of energy from his cannons reducing the Autobot to slag and wiping out the barracks behind him.
"Perfect!" Hatemunger laughed "Perfect!" He looked at Scrapheap. "Now Scrapheap there is one other idea I need to run by you and it involves your team and the Aerialcons." Hatemunger smiled.
"Do you think you are up to it?" Hatemunger asked and then said "Decepticons return to base!" and the group went back to their bunker.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai stared down at the control panel... "I don't believe this... first he orders a retreat... and now he orders an all out assault... something's not right... But until we can figure out what it is... let's show these destron scrapheaps what power really IS!" Super Jinrai headed for one of the access hatches, diving out of the maximus battleship... cannons drawn, he altered his descent... he saw prime going for galvatron... but there were others... " now's as good a time as any to get properly aquainted with prime... as well as galvatron..." The super robot came down with a loud thud, landing on his feet, his closed fist slamming into some generic seeker that was foolish enough to be trying to sneak up on prime... Guns in both hands, he brought them to bear on the closest target...
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus Prime still headed toward Galvatron, but due to his Decepticon ability to fly he was already ahead. Optimus then heard Jinrai's "enterance".

"Jinrai! Sorry I couldn't get here earlier, but I got stuck in traffic!" After a moment of silence, Optimus decided never to try humor again, "The Decepticons planned this well, they damaged Fortress Maximus, he barely escaped the junkyard, but he won't be joining us." Optimus acitvated his platform gun as another Decepticon came to close, it missed but the Decepticon flew away. "I don't believe we're going to win here, the Decepticon easly have us out numbered and we can't get reenforements. What we have to do then is make Metroplex useless for them. We have to find some way of corrupting the power system with out destroying Metroplex."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing backed away uner the combined firepower of Prime's trailer component. He had tried to get to galvatron, but the platform had begin firing at him Darkwing tried a different approach.
Dreadwind had locked on to his partner's energy signature, and ran to the room. He opened it,a nd saw total chaos. He ran up to Darkwing.
"What's going on?" he asked.
"Hold on, I'm trying to find out. Darkwing to Galvatron, request instructions.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai glanced down at prime... tapping him on the shoulder, and pointing up... "What was that about being outnumbered?" Above the battlefield hovered the maximus battleship piloted by grand... His attention turned quickly to galvatron, and those present... "Sure you folks still want to deal with us?"
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Giga and Mega watched from afar. They had seen it all unfold. The arrival of Grand, and now Jinrai's return to action. They looked each other in the eyes, and did what they knew they had to.

Giga leapt into the air, transforming into his engine form and yelled the code "God On!" as he made impact with his tank transtector.

Mega then imitated the feat. "God On!" as she merged with her Blackbird.

Then it happened again. The morphcores complete, the transtectors began their task. Millions of tiny pieces grew and contracted, rotating on their axes, and swapping places. Gears ground and engines fired.

The two vehicles meshed together, their parts overlapping and joining seamlessly, as if never seperated. Then their minds merged. The emotions and the chemical rush felt by both humans was incredible, overpowering, awe inspiring, and exquisite.

And there he stood. Sixty foot tall, and armed to the teeth. Two forms made one, two minds made whole: Overlord.

He stepped into the open, and from his chest exploded a volley of missile fire.

==

Soundwave watched the drama unfolding from a viewscreen within Gigatron's quarters. Upon seeing Overlord form, he was enraptured Absolutely remarkable... almost inspirational

He heard Gigatron's request, and patched into the inter-Decepticon frequency. "All Decepticons ordered to report to Gigatron please do so. Immediately"

"You are Gigatron, I assume. Know then that your presence here only serves to endanger us all. Know also that the Autobots must not cause any harm to come to the Metroplex bodyshell before I have had a chance to form a replacement morphcore."
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

"Come on hurry up. Get into Omega Supreme. Shuttle do you read. Lets use the shuttle as a decoy to get downwards to (name of planet)."

Goldbug kept transmitting.