[Original RPG] Invasion Part 3: Change of Possession

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker fell silent as Adeara launched her tirade. "Oh, wonderful. Another telepath. As if having Soundwave back wasn't fun enough..."

====

Soundwave watched as Galvatron gave Reflector their orders, and opened a channel to the other recipients of Stalker's message.

**Gigatron, Scorponok, Skywarp. This is Decepticon Communications officer Soundwave, back on active duty. You have received warning from Stalker - you are to pursue the Autobot, and neutralise him through whatever means you feel necessary. Message ends**

He turned to the three robots before him. "So good to see you again. I require your talents for two distinct assignments. First, we must retire to the Command Centre."

Soundwave gave a final salute to his commander, and marched out into the corridor.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Whitespeed spotted the two Decepticons at the gates of Autobot City just as they opened fire on him. He thought to himself, "Decepticons....guarding the city?!? It can't be!" He swerved back and forth to avoid the blasts, but one hit him right in the hood and flipped him onto his back. He transformed and returned fire at the pair, shouting, "They've taken the city, but they won't take me!!!"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 10-11-2001).]
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara simply stared at him. Another telepath? I know of one, Stalker, but there is another besides him, named Soundwave? Odd. Within a moment, her shock vanished as she spoke again, this time not as heatedly. "Well, at least you know some of what I am. I'd explain the rest, but now is not the time nor is it the place." She started to turn, then paused. "Oh, and next time, try not to be so....close-minded. Just because I'm not a Cybertronian doesn't mean I'm an enemy." She turned and started after Skywarp again.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

**Gigatron, Scorponok, Skywarp. This is Decepticon Communications officer Soundwave, back on active duty. You have received warning from Stalker - you are to pursue the Autobot, and neutralise him through whatever means you feel necessary. Message ends**

Skywarp paused a moment as the message came through on his internal sensors.

"Thundercracker, Adeara, we are to follow the Autobot and take him out, at all costs"

With that Skywarp transformed and flew off down the corrider that Jinrai had taken.

Sideswipe looked into the distance.

"Whitespeed...is....attacking? Blaster get that signal to him, make him disengage that attack."

as if we don't have enough problems without gung-ho Autobots attacking at will

A loud crashing noise was heard a few hundred metres away from the Autobot shuttle.
Sideswipe transformed to his Lamborghini form and sped off in the direction of the noise. Upon arriving he examined the slightly charred mass of metal.

My rocket pack.....damaged, wonder if Wheeljack could fix this...

Sideswipe transformed and drove back to the shuttle, he wandered over to Wheeljack who was still tinkering with his damaged arm.

"Reckon you can fix this" Sideswipe glanced over at Sunstreaker who was smirking at him. "What? This wasn't my fault!"

Sideswipe turned his attention to Blaster again.

"You get that message through?"

[This message has been edited by Skywarp (edited 10-11-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Whitespeed ducked behind a rock to avoid the combined blasts of Apeface and Ramjet. He heard some muttering from Blaster coming over the radio. He responded, "Blaster, is that you? Where are you? What the hell's going on?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron stood up and walked to the window overlooking the great falls of Autobot City. He noticed how the water had flown through one of the many Autobot Hydroelectric Power Conversion units scattered throughout the city and then went through the periphery of the city. For a moment, Galvatron was almost swayed by the simple beauty of it...that moment was not to last.

Galvatron: (on his comm) "Cyclonus, report your current position."
---------------------------------------------
Elsewhere, Pointblank walked unabaited through the outskirts of Autobot city. He and Peacemaker had made it out and were in route to the autobot shuttle that had escaped the city. Unfortunately, Pointblank feared he was the only Autobot not on the shuttle to make it out of Autobot City alive.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Reflector quickly nodded to Galvatron once again as they left his office. They followed Soundwave in silence, as usual. They liked him as much as anyone could like a cold-hearted blackmailer, perhaps moreso. The life of spies had taught them to respect someone as talented as the famed Soundwave.

Viewfinder considered briefly asking Soundwave of their mission, but he knew words would be wasted by this point.

Gigatron stood outside the central hub, waiting for Scorponok and Skywarp to arrive. His arms were across his chest, his back to the wall.

Extermination squad...This is not my forte.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Ha, ha!" laughed Ramjet. "we've got the Autobot cornered now!"
"Yeah, " said Apeface. "Should be eassy now."
Neither of them noticed Bombshell entering the city....
As Darkwing and Dreadwind apprached the blip they had found on the sensors, it came into focus.
"It's that Autobot shuttle!", said Dreadwind.
"Then fire on it, dummy!", said Darkwing.
StoneCold Skywarp

"Cyclonus, report your current position."

The voice came through loud and clear. Cyclonus had broken off his attack on Autobot City as soon as he saw the Autobot shuttle leave and was simply circling hoping for some sort of action.

"Galvatron, I'm circling Autobot City, there is nothing to see up here, nothing but charred Autobot remains, kinda reminds me of home" Cyclonus released a little chuckle.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker marched quickly down the corridor, edging past Adeara, and slowing down as he reached Skywarp.

"Hey, Sky' long time no see." He was almost smiling, but maintained his somber air. "This Autobot - which one is it?"

===

Soundwave strolled into the Control Center, and waited for Reflector to join him. In his hand he clasped the disk that Galvatron had given him. He glanced at the Autobot computer terminals. The bombs were only deactivated. They'll need permanently removing at some point....

He took another look around, before deciding that his actions were justified. Viewing the schematics contained on the disk via Autobot equipment was too risky at this early stage. The machinery would need sterilising. Reflector was the best option.

Then he remembered the bomb he'd missed. And the structural damage it had caused. He opened a comm.channel to Galvatron. "Lord Galvatron, there is severe structural instability in subsection Kilo-Twelve of level four. Suggest deploying the Constructicons to affect repairs."

He turned back to the task at hand
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Adeara smirked as Thundercracker edged past her. Hah! Looks like I scared someone already! Hearing Skywarp say that they were to follow that autobot, and take him out, Adeara smirked again. Shifting immediately into a fairly large bird. Taking flight, she easily caught upto Skywarp. Gliding just next to him, Adeara reached her mind out to find that autobot.......
StoneCold Skywarp

"I believe his name his Jinrai, I ain't ever seen him before, but Galvy ordered, Galvy gets, or we get"

"Not much of a choice huh"

"well, we're gonna have some back-up when we get there"

The crew continued down the corridor, Skywarp made a note of the damage along the path as they neared the exit.

"looks like this is quite the big fella, in a hurry too" Skywarp released a slight laugh, to himself it appeared nervous, he'd already had one near miss with this character, he didn't know what to expect, despite the forces that were waiting for the Autobot.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron took the comm.

Galvatron: 'Cyclonus, I am placing you in charge of the energy collection process. Take whatever you need and begin immediately. Sooner or later the autobots will begin a counteroffensive!'
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Giga stood proud outside Autobot City, Mega alongside him. He turned and gazed up at Overlord's defence-base configuration and smiled. "Soon, Mega, all will be as it should be."

"But what of us?" Mega replied, turning to her husband. "What would become of us should we succeed in altering events?"

"That is a problem that will fall on ourselves from this time. We shall live on in one form, regardless."

Mega frowned "But it won't be US - it will be the us that we used to be, not who we have become..."

"Better to start afresh from what we were, than to live as the mockery of life we have become..." Giga looked at his arm, a longing, pained look, as he thought of the mechanical upgrades under his Godmaster suit. Where it once was flesh, now replaced by cold steel. The result of too many encounters with Jinrai. "He will pay for what he has done to us..."

"The Jinrai we fight here is not the Jinrai that did you harm, my beloved. It is no point in seeking revenge against him. If we are successful, the events in question will never happen - surely that is reward enough?"

Giga dropped his head "Yes, you are right, my Mega. Come, let us pay visit to Galvatron, and commend him on such a good campaign."
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster picked up WHITESPEED signal and laughed thinking finally a response "Yes It's BlasterBlastin at ya Where are ya we'll meet up"

Jazz stopped his door opening and blaster hopping out and transforming into robot mode Jazz transforming shortly after him
"So Blaster m'man we gonna get reinforcement"
Jazz looked at him

"Let's hope so Jazz"
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"Er..." Hound started. "Hey fellas. We've got incoming.

Wheeljack put the partially repaired rocketpack to the side and stood up. Springer made his way over to where Hound was sitting. "What is it?" Wheeljack asked.

"Decepticons, inbound," Hound answered. "Two of them, but they're coming in hot on our position."

"Great," Wheeljack uttered. "We've been spotted. We'll have to lift off and either shake 'em or take them down."

"What about Blaster and Jazz?" Sideswipe reminded the group. "Can we leave them out there?"

"Have the Decepticons taken notice to them?" Springer asked.

Hound circled back to the monitor. "Not as far as I can tell. They're coming straight in at us."

"Up to you, Springer," Wheeljack stood up, facing the Autobot. "What's the call?"
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Sensing that autobot, Jinrai, Skywarp called him, ahead, Adeara spoke telepathically to both Skywarp and Thundercracker, as she was in a form with no mouth. ~Skywarp, Thundercracker, our quarry is ahead. But he's like a cornered rat. With no where to go, he'll be very dangerous. I believe another Decepticon is near his location, but he oddly has a number of strong sheilds against Telepathic scanning.(note-I am just taking this for granted. if its not true, let me know, and I'll change this.)The autobot is rather trapped. Shall we go get him?~
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sunstreaker looked at his brother sideswipe "Blaster and Jazz are out there playing hero probably already nuked by a decepticon pat..." Sunstreaker was interupted by a radio Transmission from Blaster

"Sunstreaker, Hound, Sideswipe, WheelJack, and Springer this is Blaster if any of you want to join me and Jazz say now we got a call and may have reinforcements and we are getting ready to attack now. and you know if you come there ain't not turning back Hope to see you there."

The transmission ended and Sunstreaker looked at the rest of them
Starscreamsghost

Whitespeed tried to stand up and fire, but the heavy firepower of Ramjet and Apeface kept him down. He shouted into his communicator, "Blaster, I'm out in front of Autobot City takin' some serious fire from some Decepti-stooges. Long as they stand their ground, I'm pretty much pinned down, good buddy. Just waitin' for one of 'em to take off, then they're mine...what's goin' on out there?"

Optitron turned to Starscream after Reflector departed. He said, "You! This is your fault! Galvatron will certainly find out about our plans now!"

Starscream stepped up against Optitron, saying, "My fault? You're the one who didn't kill him when you had the chance! And you're the one who let Reflector go! It's YOUR fault!"

Optitron responded, "Don't dare raise your voice against me! I am your superior!"

Starscream raised his weapon and shouted, "No one is superior to me! NO ONE!!!!!" And before Blackout and the others even knew what was happening, the room was being torn apart by Decepticon fire! The four Cons sprinted from the room and, as Starscream and Optitron began to battle, Driveby transformed to low-rider mode and rocketed forward, saying, "Gotta find Galvatron, yo! He gon' wanna see this!"

Driveby and the others were quickly in Galvatron's temporary chambers, and Blackout said, "Galvatron, come quickly, Optitron and Starscream are tearing each other apart!"

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 10-12-2001).]
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus knew Trypticon was monitering all ships arriving, he would have to think of a way to clear the shuttle. "We'll pass throught the net in 5 cycles." Optimus shouted to his crew.

[This message has been edited by Philcom (edited 10-13-2001).]