[Original RPG] Invasion Part 3: Change of Possession

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Post by One Winged Angel »

Athena looks around."Lets get this overwith." She atemts to break through the ddor.
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Sephiroth the black decepticon jet apears and transforms. "Oh no...",said Athena,"Bumblebee, take Kup and repair him this is my battle!" Sephiroth fires a missile. Athena dodges and fires her wrist lasers.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster Looked at jazz "Man one of those weak decepti-creeps are calling for back up" Blaster said firing again at Apeface letting out shot after shot at the decepticon

Jazz Looked over firing at RamJet again then looking at Blaster "Well you start calling for reinforcements" he fired again at Ramjet after saying this

Blaster smirked "I already am" justa normal distress signal nothing fnacy justhoping to catch attention from fellow autobots
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Bumblebee carries Kup's mangled body through the city looking for a place to repair him.meanwhile Athena and Sephiroth are in the heat of battle. Sephiroth said with a sneer,"You can't possibly hope to beat me!" "I'm invincable!" He must have a weakness,but what?
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Bumblebee hears a distress signal."A distress signal I can't help,I'm already in the middle of something." I hope Athena is alright But Athena isn't alright, she has just be hit by decepticon laser fire and Sephiroth is closing in.
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Stalker heard Gigatron's words.

"Very well Gigatron, you can have the Autobot if you so wish!" Stalker stated and jumped off Jinrai's back. Then he searched for cover.

"So, it can fight back!" Trypticon roared as Grand opened fire on him.

"I'll deal with you quickly!" The huge battlestation roared.

Dozens of Trypticon's cannon turrets and missilelaunchers took aim at Grand and opened fire. Soon the powerful destructo beams joined the onslaught, releashing enough firepower to lever a city in several seconds.

Trypticon's main weapon, a large particle beam cannon began to charge-up, targeting his new enemy. Hahahaa... let's see how he can handle this... maybe that mountain back there will be erased too with the same blast...
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp looked around the room that had been filled with laser fire.

Where's Thundercracker gone to now...

He hit the ground as laser fire bounced around him, he noticed a pile of rubble just ahead of him.

figures

Skywarp kept low and moved towards the pile of rubble, any kind of communication was made impossible by the noise of the continuing battle. He pulled away one of the massive slabs of ceiling that had collapsed and noticed the dust covered blue underneath.

Thundercracker....let's hope you're still functioning here

He crouched a little, just enough so he could attain sufficient purchase to lift the heavier blocks.

Skywarp shouted to his mould-brother as loud as he could.

"I suppose we should get out of here whilst I can still teleport eh"
Sideswipe's tirade on Dreadwing had barely made any distinct damage. The quick fix to his rocket pack had all but given up, he now stood atop the shuttle, firing his rocket launcher and rifle best he could, using his rocket pack to steady himself.

He watched in a stunned silence as Noktaraus, Shatterbolt, Ignition, Quickwind and Tails entered the fray.

Finally there's some back-up here

He used what little energy there was left in his Rocket Pack and re-entered the shuttle, where Blurr and Mirage had been working frantically to stop fires that had broken out.

"Thanks for the help" Sideswipe sarcastically remarked to Springer as he got back on=board. He ran to one of the weapons systems and fired off several shots, best he could.

"Wheeljack, that patch job worked fine, thanks for the boost!"

Cyclonus kept flying towards grid section beta, to gather energy for the depleted Decepticon forces and in hope to wreak some destruction on the humans.

He again opened a comm channel to Sixshot and Scorponok

**You two join me at the powerstation, grid section Beta, be prompt, there is much energon gathering to be done and destruction to take part in.**

Cyclonus closed the comm channel.

If all else fails, I can always count on Reflector...
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Light. At last.. The boulders lifted enough, Thundercracker could finally see again...

He heard Skywarp's words "I suppose we should get out of here whilst I can still teleport eh?"

"Heh, I never thought I'd be glad to see that ugly mug... Sounds like a good plan to me - I'm in no fit state to walk home..."
One Winged Angel
Protoform

Bumblebee finnaly finds a place to repare Kup and he begins building a new body frame."Blast,this is impossible I'm no repairman!" Bumblebee sends a transmission. I am in need of technicall assistence,any Autobot that knows anything about repairs please get here right away! I'm sorry that I can't do more Kup.

Athena tries to hide in a narrow passage way. Sephiroth flies toward her but stops. He tries to follow her, but something is holding him back.What's he doing? Why did he stop? I'm in this narrow passage trapped like a rat and.....that's it! He must be claustraphobic. "Take this!" She transforms to jet mode and fires 2 missiles, each hits him right on target. "Noooo!",exclaimed Sephiroth.

[This message has been edited by One Winged Angel (edited 10-14-2001).]
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Grand grew annoyed as small explosions rocked his ship.

"I have no time to entertain you now, Dinosaurer! Perhaps this will keep you occupied!"

Grand shut down the entire arsenal, allowing energy to accumulate. Within a few seconds, he unleashed a fearsome proton beam from his main cannon directly toward Trypticon.