[Original RPG] Invasion Part 3: Change of Possession

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Jazz was driving through a small forest blaster still sending out the signal "one more cycle" jazz said.

Blaster again didn't speak till the signal was fully sent the spoke "Lets hope reinforcments show or this is gonna be a suicide go". he began send the signal again.

"yep But remember we can use the back door Thundacracka and soundwave made for us"Jazz and blaster laughed as Jazz sped up autobot city coming back into view
Black_Scorponok

Post by Black_Scorponok »

sixshot smirked at Thundercracker's comments.

Sixshot: "Good to see him back again, eh Scorpy?"

Scorponok: "I detest it when you morons insist upon calling me that! But yes, Thundercracker was always a fine warrior, and his return will be of great use to our cause."

Sixshot: "Especially if either he or Skywarp replace Starscream."

Scorponok: "Yes...Starscream..." a scowl went across Scorponok's face at the mention of his name and the Predacons rumbled up.

Razorclaw: "Save for the one inside...all autobots either booked or are terminated?"

Scorponok: "Ah...do you realize what has happened here Sixshot?"

Sixshot: "uhm...a predacon used the word terminated?"

Razorclaw: "grrrrrr"

Scorponok: "No...in just a short while since his return, Galvatron did what Megatron failed to do in millions of years...he destroyed the greatest testiment to Autobot ingenuity!"

Sixshot: "Yeah...and he's not even nuts anymore."

Razorclaw: "Must I remind you two there is still an autobot in the premise?"

Scorponok: "No...let us find this Autobot, and crush him!"
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Optimus looked through the veiw screen, staring at the blue marble coming up. "Galvatron..." Prime got up and stood beside Prowl at a scanner concel. "It's looks like the Decepticons have some sort of secerity net around Metroplex. It also looks like Metroplex's transformation cog is offline." Prime pressed a button to make the scanners focus on the net. It's designed to not allow us in, so how will we..." Prime's eye was cause on the rotating Decepticon symbol in the corner of the consel. "Of course Decepticons! Shatterbolt, I want you to sneak us in, your the expert. That will be our greatest advantage, surprize..."
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Whitespeed rocketed back into Earth's atmosphere and crashed into the lake near Metroplex. He rose up through the water, shaking the water off and saying, "Whoooohooo, that was a rush! Time to take care of the Cons!" He transformed and headed straight for the entrance to Autobot City.....

In one of the rooms of Metroplex, Starscream finally had the chance to meet with Optitron and his lieutenants.

Starscream: You fool! Why didn't you destroy Galvatron?

Optitron: The situation dictated otherwise. Now that the Autobots are defeated, I shall settle my....differences with Galvatron. [Optitron grabs Starscream around the throat] And it has NOTHING to do with you. Understand?

Starscream: I....I....understand.

Optitron dropped Starscream to the floor and said, "Release Reflector."

Starscream protested, "But Optitron, he knows about your desire to dethrone Galvatron!"

Optitron pried open Starscream's chest panel and removed Reflector. "Who cares?" he replied. "Once Galvatron and I have the chance to talk, he will know my intentions regardless of what Reflector knows. Transform, you little fool."

[This message has been edited by saysadie (edited 10-10-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker transformed into robot mode as he reached the hall of monuments, and landed heavily, guns up ready to fire.

A quick glance around. No Autobot. Hmmmm. He glanced toward Skywarp. "What gives?"
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Two signals on Trypticon's radar systems caught his attention. Another one had just crashed into a lake near his location and it was clearly an Autobot, another was a Decepticon shuttle approaching Earth. Trypticon decided to contact it.

"Unidentified Decepticon shuttle! This is Trypticon! Declare your purpose here! There are no scheluded shipments to arrive today!"

Stalker kept following Jinrai's thoughts and was able to spot Jinrai's destination from the Autobot's mind... The central hub of Metroplex? This Autobot is dangerous... I saw him matching the mighty Trypticon... I must alert some Decepticons...

Stalker used his telepathic skills to contact Scorponok, Skywarp, Soundwave and Gigatron. ***This is Stalker. The Autobot Jinrai is heading towards Metroplex's central hub.*** Stalker readied his rocket launcher and began to run towards the area where the central hub was located.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara stood there, staring after the autobot. What a coward. Even Lasher wasn't such a coward, for all that he was so blastedly loyal to Unicron. Hearing the other jet approach, Adeara put her sword away. Sighing, she looked at this other jet. Thundercracker, if I heard the transmissions correctly earlier. "He ran, like a coward." The contepmt in her voice was unmistakable. She hated cowards, to the very core of her being.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Soundwave waited for some reply from Starscream, nothing came. Why does Starscream have Reflector? Very interesting. Then Stalker's message flashed across his mental synapses.

"Galvatron, one of your troops reports that there is an Autobot present within the central hub of Metroplex. Scorponok, Gigatron and Skywarp have also been made aware. What is your command to relay to your forces?"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Skywarp teleported and re-appeared in the same instant, all of Jinrai's shots missed him.

"Thanks for the warnings!" Skywarp laughed off the attack as Jinrai entered the armory.

"Well, that was, interesting to say the least, Adeara, you grab anything from his mind? I'm guessing you have some sort of telepathic skills."
Skywarp turned his attention to the larger decepticon.

"And who might you be..." Skywarp heard the transmission "...Stalker"

Thundercracker appeared from the Autobot's recreational area.

"So, what gives"

"Well, whoever just attacked me went in there..."

Adeara interjected, "He ran, like a coward."

"Yup, he ran, didn't stand and fight, typical Autobot. Anywho I guess seeing as he locked that door I'm gonna have to go and see what he's doing in there."

Skywarp teleported inside the armory...

"Nothing in here...." Skywarp opened the locks on the doors and glanced sideways

"...except"

Then Stalker's telepathic transmission came through..

***This is Stalker. The Autobot Jinrai is heading towards Metroplex's central hub***

"No kidding..." Skywarp muttered outloud. He motioned for Thundercracker and Adeara to join him in the armory.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker glanced at Adeara, and motioned toward Skywarp. "After you..."
MetalWave
Protoform

Post by MetalWave »

A decepticon shuttle arrived above Earth. "We're here," Birdbrain said. "Good, excactly where do we find the other decpticons?" Dragonbreath asked. "In some kind of city on that planet," Birdbrain answered. "Take us there," Dragonbreath said. "Yes, boss," Birdbrain answered.
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Adeara gave a rather sarcastic half-bow, and hurried after Skywarp. She didn't trust easily, so she wasn't that pleased to have someone she didn't right behind her. In fact, it made her down-right nervous. That nervousness manifested itself into a steady radiating heat that wasn't bad enough to melt metal, but it could have been unpleasent, if she hadn't controlled it.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker watched carefully as Adeara disappeared inside, before glancing back into the hall to check for hiding Autobots.

He waited until the shapeshifter was a safe distance ahead of him, and followed. If you think I'm having... whatever you are... behind me, you're sorely mistaken...
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai could hear the sounds of others comming after him behind him... "DAMN THE TELEPATHS!" he shouted... hoping it would distract them for a moment... despite the lack of room... he managed to transform... and raced through the ducts... hoping he could beat the other to the hub... even if he couldn't... he knew he could probably take him... if he had to...
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet and Apeface were standing guard at the enterance of Autobot City, when they saw an form moving towards them.
"What's that?", asked Apeface.
"I don't know", said Ramjet. He activated his sensors to find out who it is.
"Well, who is it?" Apeface asked impatiently.
"Don't know, but it looks like an Autobot", said Ramjet.
"Then we'd better stop him from getting in!" said Apeface.
The two Decepticons opened fire at the approaching Whitespeed.

Bombshell stood near the enterance to Autobot City, wondering how to get in, when he saw an Autobot approaching the enterance. "If I can capture him, he may be useful." He then looked at the enterance "But those two fools are guarding the gate. If that Autobot can distract them, I may be able to get in."
As he thought this, the two Decepticons opened fire on the approachingf Autobot.
"Now's my chance!" he thought, transforming and heading to the enterance.

Up in space...

Darkwing and Dreadwind orbited the planet, looking for the Autobot shuttle.
"I can't see anything", said Darkwing.
"Wait! I think I see something", said Dreadwind.
"What?", asked Darkwing.
"I don't know. My sensors can't pinpoint it exactly, but we'd better check it out", said Dreadwind.
The two jets headed towards the mysterious object.

[This message has been edited by Bombshell (edited 10-10-2001).]
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Reflector transformed, landing on their feet facing Optitron. For a fraction of a moment, they thought about how good it felt to be free again. Just a moment. They all stared at Optitron in silence, giving Starscream three quick glances. As spies, they knew to be silent when captured by the enemy. However, they had been granted freedom. Slowly and cautiously, they backed away, keeping all four eyes on Optitron. Their gazes only deterred when they had reached the exit, and they ran for the place they knew their leader would be.

Galvatron frowned just a touch. He didn't like the idea of an Autobot running about in his city.

This could throw a wrench in the works. I'd better make certain he's destroyed.

"Instruct Scorponok, Gigatron, and Skywarp to pursue the intruder. As ever, they have the liberty of lethal force. You shall remain here, Soundwave; you have a more important task. As soon as Reflector arrives..."

And Reflector arrived.

"Lord Galvatron, we have important news about the one called Optitron!"

Galvatron grinned as a wise man being told some "profound revelation" made by an infant.

"And what would that be, Reflector? That he seeks to overthrow me, to replace me as leader of the Decepticons? I know already, and I do not care. I suppose next you'll want to inform me of Starscream's intents, or that the Autobots are our enemies."

It's funny, the relationship between Galvatron and Reflector. They shared the deepest respect and, simultaneously, something of a friendship. Galvatron did not consider many truly a friend to him, and Reflector was no different. However, he trusted them to the point that the term is nearly applicable. As such, most Decepticons would have been terrified by Galvatron's sarcastic tone; Reflector was pleased.

"Now Reflector, you will go with Soundwave. He has need of your services in the implementation of my plans. I'm certain I can trust you to offer your full assistance."

Reflector nodded and turned to Soundwave.
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"Unidentified Decepticon shuttle! This is Trypticon! Declare your purpose here! There are no scheluded shipments to arrive today!"

Trypticon's comm system crackled a moment, when a response came through.

"This is Freon, captain of the Decepticon ship, Vindictive. We were assigned by Galvatron to attack and distract incoming Autobot vessels for Cybertron, while Galvatron's master plan for Earth's takeover was underway. I see the plan worked successfully. Standby to receive command codes, I expect you to send these directly to Galvatron himself."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Hearing Thundercracker's thoughts, Adeara turned and simply glared at him. "What makes you think I would want you behind me? I don't trust you any more than you trust me. And at this moment, if I even had the slightest notion you were going to attack me, you'd be a pile of molten metal before you could act!" Her extreme annoyance had raised the tempurature in the room a good number of degrees. Around her, just barely, was the faint image of a bird made entirely of flame. "Do Not assume that, just because I'm a fleshling, I am weak, and will turn on you in the blink of an eye!" Adeara followed behind Skywarp, still angered at the assumption that she was a spy, or a sabatoure(please ignore spelling.).

[This message has been edited by AngelOfDeath124 (edited 10-11-2001).]
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Originally posted by Pun-3X:

"This is Freon, captain of the Decepticon ship, Vindictive. We were assigned by Galvatron to attack and distract incoming Autobot vessels for Cybertron, while Galvatron's master plan for Earth's takeover was underway. I see the plan worked successfully. Standby to receive command codes, I expect you to send these directly to Galvatron himself."
"Commands codes received, sending them to Galvatron. Do not enter Earth's atmosphere, wait for clearence." Trypticon replied and sent the command codes to Galvatron.

"Galvatron. This is Trypticon. A Decepticon shuttle on Earth's orbit. Command codes have been sent directly to you. Waiting for further instructions."

Stalker reached the hub-center area. He fired a rocket to wall, blowing a hole to it. He scannend the room quickly and entered the room. Autobot hasn't reached the room yet. I'll set him a trap...

Stalker went hiding behind large computer console and waited.

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 10-11-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai could feel something wrong as he approached the access hatch for the hub to metroplex... for that very reason instead of taking the time to transform and be read, he crashed into the panel, sending it flying across the room, as he came charging from the access hatch, transforming on the fly... quickly glimpsing around expecting no less than a trap of some sort...