[Original RPG] Invasion Part 2: Hostile Intentions

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Pointblank looked around as the Autobots boarded the shuttles and prepared for take off.

Pointblank: "You guys take off and get out of here...I'll distract the cons!"

Sideswipe looked ready to protest but the Targetmaster commander simply glared him down. He transformed and rolled towards the Decepticons...then once he cleared the shuttle he transformed and began to fire away on Dreadwing's entire squad.

Pointblank: "OUT OF HERE NOW GUYS!!! OK, Decepticons...let's rock..."
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

"You heard him, lift-off!"

Just as the last of the Autobots got onboard the shuttle--passing by Pointblank making his way towards the Cons--the shuttle repulsors whined. The ship lifted slowly off the floor and rounded for the hangar opening. Then, with a loud thoom of the engines, the shuttle roared out of Autobot City.

"Good luck, Pointblank," Mirage murmered, who'd just made it on board the last possible second along with Bluestreak. He'd watched the Autobot commander drive right past him and into the fray.

The shuttle made for a slow ascent as it made distance from the fight below. All around, Wheeljack could see on the monitor as flight-capable Autobots were making their escape, those not onboard the shuttle. Some had pursuirs.

What caught Wheeljack's optics on the rear cam was Devestator. Namingly, what was in his hands. Wheeljack zoomed the view in, and would have smirked had he been built with a mouthpiece. "What's he think he's gonna do with that?"

"What?" Sideswipe asked while trying to pilot the ship.

"He's got a very interesting Electro-Magnetic Pulse bomb, Devestator I mean."

"What's so interesting?" Hound inquired.

"It looks like a custom version of one I designed. Almost a decade ago. You can tell lookin' at the outer casket--that's nearly my signature style. Anyway, later on the design was stolen by Galvatron and the Decepticons, but we'd defeated them a year later so I'd forgotten about it. Heh, it sure ain't gonna have the affect they'd all want it to have."

"So, you're saying it was defective?"

"nah, it's pretty nasty stuff. Has a range of about three miles or so. And it's thurough. It'll do it's job all right." The way Wheeljack's optics partially squinted--to the best of their ability--and his faceplate rose, Hound got a clear impression of a smile. "But it ain't the bomb that holds the surprise I'm referin' to..."
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Ramjet and Darkwing peeled off from the laser fire, but Dreadwing and Apeface continued onward.

"Fall back, you two!" said Ramjet!
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Devastator watched as the Autobot shuttle flew over him. He lifted his nova cannon and fired couple of 20 000 degree beams after the shuttle, though he knew that he would most likely miss his target.

Stalker followed Cyclonus. Roaring orders through Decepticon radio frequences to other Decepticons to get into safety.

"Decepticons!!! Fall back!!! If Galvatron can't prevent Metroplex from explosing, Devastator is going to use a large EMP bomb to shut down the whole area within three miles!!!"

The masterforce-energy reached Trypticon who froze for a moment. Then he began moving again.

"What were you trying Autobot?!" He roared and fired some destructro beams from his mouth towards God Jinrai.

Trypticon's optics began to glow bloodred, then red beams were shot from his optics towards God Jinrai. Hypno beams...

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 10-07-2001).]
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

30 second, that may be all I got. Ultra Magnus thought, as his comm-link fizzled out. He knew he got a responce, but it wasn't read able. Magnus's hand started to crack, this caused a considerable amount of pain. But if he could just hold on a bit longer. But he had to get out of there and yet keep Skywarp off his back, at least long enough to get a head start. Then a thought crossed his mind. It was something he hadn't done for many years.

"Stronger, huh? Right, I suppose that happens to all Zombies! Now meet mine!" The light went out in Magnus's eyes. And then his head just plopped off. Suddenly a smaller robot ejected out of Magnus's back. Wait, it was Magnus himself! He looked like a slightly smaller Prime, but he was all white. The remainder of his, the armor still held on to Skywarps hands, that action still being processed by the hands command response system. It was similar to a disk being taken out of the computer while it's program was still operating.

The robot portion of Magnus transformed into vechical mode. All there was, was the cab, no patform-trailer. That's because the trailer was the armor. And the Amor without Magnus to control it started to lose it footing. It began it fall on Skywarp. Magnus set his engine to overdrive and sped away. "You can't win too easily, Skywarp!"

Optimus Prime walked up to the security panel, and made sure there were no bombs on board, or any other Decepticon trick. In his work he listened ti Ignition's questions.

"No need to worry, Ignition, Prowl and all the Autobots boarded just before you did. As for Fortress Maximus, it's his show now." Prime activated the view screen. It showed Fort max heading to the Cybertron sun. It wa leaking plasma out of it's port bow. Hopefully Prime's plan would work, and hopefully Fortress maximus would get there in time.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker watched as the Autobots retreated. They set a bomb to blow the place up, and hang around... they start a fight, then run away before any contact... I'll never understand Autobots...

He turned back, and knelt down in front of Soundwave, studying the display intently. Every character, every stat, he understood implicitly. With a mere glance he knew that Soundwave had messed up one of the bombs, he also knew that it was in a relatively unimportant area. Mere structural instability would be caused. Nothing drastic. Seal the area off, declare it a no-go until Hook and co fix it up.

He also noticed something else. The bombs were fitted with electro-magnetic stabilisers. Soundwave was knocking the bombs offline by activating the stabilisers. Heh, they build a bomb, and fit it with a standby function. Bizarre.

Thundercracker also knew, though it didn't register -it had no reason to- that it was a mechanism that was easily over-ridden. All it would need was an electro-magnetic impulse of strong enough magnitude.

"C'mon Soundwave - hurry up!"
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara stood close enough to Autobot City to see the main features, but far enough away that any explosion wouldn't affect her. Then again, she was joined with a firebird. Simply watching sitting atop a rock, Adeara relaxed, waiting for her next orders.
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Pointblank rushed headlong towards the on-coming decepticons, firing with everythings he had. The shuttle engines behind him roared.
least they're gonna get out of here alive

"C'MON DECEPTICREEPS, WE AIN'T GOT LONG LEFT ANYWAYS, MIGHT AS WELL DIE IN STYLE"
Sideswipe struggled to keep the Autobot shuttle under control.

"uhm, a little help here guys"

Sideswipe kept the shuttle steady, the shots fired by Devestator flew past the shuttle, but none made contact.

"okay, we're clear, wow, look at Autobot City, hard to believe that only a few hours ago that place was home..."

Sideswipe paused...

"Hey, Wheeljack, where can we land this thing? And can someone help me out with flying this bucket of bolts!"

Skywarp watched as the smaller section of Ultra Magnus dis-engaged.
what the...

He had no time to think, Magnus' armour began to crumple under the sheer weight of itself, it began to fall on Skywarp!
As he felt himself being crushed alive underneath the armour, he teleported from his position and transformed to jet mode.

no choice, I have to fly, even with my busted wing
He heard Cyclonus' warning about the bombs.

"You haven't seen the last of me Ultra Magnus, I'll be back, mark my words, you won't get out of our next battle so easy"

He retreated along with the other fleeing Decepticons, he watched Gigatron join Galvatron's side.
I hope they defuse those bombs soon...
Sades

Post by Sades »

***AUTOBOT SHUTTLE LEAVING AUTOBOT CITY***

Springer cast a weary optic out the nearest portside window as the shuttle left Autobot City. He shook his head slightly. As the full city came into view from the air, the sheer number of attacking Decepticons shocked him.

"...Geez. We're the lucky ones... Not many will survive this night..."

Sideswipe's slightly panicked request caught Springer's attention. He turned and walked towards the front of the shuttle.

"Just set it on Autopilot 'till we figure out what we're gonna do, Sideswipe."

He said, taking a seat nearby and working with the scanners.

"...Well, either they haven't noticed we're gone, or they don't care. No bogeys anywhere, clear flying for miles... what do you think, guys? Should we try to contact Prime again?
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

Dunno what good it'll do, contacting Prime now," Wheeljack answered. "There's a field surrounding the area. Can't tell just yet if it's world-wide or just over our location. But it looks like something the Decpticons would do. And they wouldn't put up a field you could blast through too easily."
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker watched the timer couting down. He was impressed, and at the same time wondered if Soundwave was aware of how much information was being displayed...

Seven bombs. Nought point nought seven cycles remaining.

Bomb A defused. Great.

0.06 cycles

Bomb C defused. Brilliant.

0.05 cycles.

Bomb D defused. Wonderful Soundwave, wonderful.

0.04 cycles.

Bomb E defused. Whatever happened to B?

0.03 cycles.

Bomb F defused. On the inner ring now...

0.02 cycles.

Ah yes, B was the "error"... won't mention it...

0.01 cycles.

Uhm, Soundwave....

Bomb G defused. Yess!!!!!!!!!!

0.00 cycles
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster looked out the window at the smoking ruin that had been his hom for so many years
"this sucks the Decepti-creeps won and he had to run"

Jazz looked at blaster sighing "I know what you mean man this one shindig I wanna forget"

Blaster kept looking out then an odd look covered his face "thats odd metroplex should be gone"

Sunstreaker walked opver to his brother SIDEWSIPE "what happened to you" looks at the damage he took "I can pilot if you want I have piloted one of these before"

Jazz looked at Blaster "That ain't right man it should be gona along with any..." he thinks of soundwave and thundercacker and soundwave being plugged into the wall then looks at WHEELJACK
"You into the technological kinda stuff.. What are the chances of the bombs being disarmed"
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Sideswipe listened to Blaster.

"NO!, this isn't over yet, we've still to hear from Prime and Fort Max out in space, we haven't lost this war, not by a long shot"

An explosion slightly rocked the shuttle.

"doesn't sound like they got all the explosives, maybe there's hope yet"
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron checked his inner chronometer. He felt a miniscule vibration, but his continued existence was enough to convince him of victory.

Excellent. Soundwave must have done it.

"Galvatron, I believe we have won. The city is ours."

Galvatron grinned.

"I know, Gigatron." He turned his head, his expression now serious. "However, you disobeyed an order. Normally you would be punished..."

"...But you know perfectly that if we lost you and Metroplex, our name would once again become a relic. Thus, you realize my actions were justified."

Galvatron nodded slowly. "Indeed. You shall go without reprimand."

He turned away from Gigatron and walked to a nearby communication device, obviously the city's PA system. Following a quick scan, he pressed a button and spoke into the microphone.

"This is Galvatron. All Decepticons may now enter the city and begin eradicating any remaining Autobot troops. Once finished, you may find the repair bay and see to your wounds. Soundwave, if you would be so kind as to meet me at Prime's quarters."

Galvatron pressed the button again, and began walking away.

"Come, Gigatron. There is much planning to be done...and a hero to commend."

[This message has been edited by Reflector (edited 10-05-2001).]
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Thundercracker could barely believe the signal he was receiving. Soundwave? He KNOWS about Soundwave? But how? Unless... of course - the Matrix...

He reached down, and tapped his colleague's alternate form lightly, letting him know the job was done...

[This message has been edited by Brendocon (edited 10-05-2001).]
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Ultra Magnus swiveled around, he knew how much trouble it would be to rebuild his armor if it was destroyed. The Armor recieved the simple command to transform. it transformed into it's platform mode and joined with Magnus's cab. Magnus then made a break for it.

Prime thought it might be a bit of a surprize if he arrived at Earth in a Decepticon shuttle. But that's all he had, surprize. He folded his hands 3 hours until they reach Earth.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Blaster watched the bomb explode "yeah well that one did nothing external damage is all" he clenched his fist and looksed at jazz then at everyone else in the shuttle "Why we in her runnin away Turn and fight who cares if we don't see another day etleast we went down like warriors"

Sunstreaker looks at blaster "were out numbered brutally are casualties are already huge"

Blaster got a battle hardened look on his face "so what lets see if we can raise the decepticon casualties"

Jazz stood up and looked at the rest of them "dunno about you guys but Blaster I'm in"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Darkwing got Galvatron's message"
"This is Galvatron. All Decepticons may now enter the city and begin eradicating any remaining Autobot troops."

"All right guys", he said to the other's. "Move in."

The four jets headed to Autobot City.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Jinrai caught the beams comming... but wasn't about to be suckered... Dodging to the left, then the right, he managed to avoid the destructo-beams... he then spotted the mind control blasts... "Not today, trypticon.." Jinrai dodged, and commenced his ultimate attack, quickly closing distance between he and trypticon... "I don't care HOW powerful you are, you oversized dinosaur! THIS WILL BURN! GOD FIRE GUTS!"

Jinrai was fifty yards now from trypticon, his body engulfed by a massive ball of flame... He then leapt from his run... the attack taking its effect... he charged through the air... the ball of flame growing in size and intensity... finally slamming into trypticon...
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

The over 2 miles tall Decepticon giant roared in flustration as Jinrai dodged Trypticon's weapon fire and blasted the fireball against the giant.

Dozens of cannon turrets emerged from his massive body, releashing his massive firepower towards God Jinrai.

"I can destroy mountains! Cities! Even planets! You are no Metroplex or Fortress Maximus, Autobot! You're nothing! Face your destroyer, pathetic weakling! You were fool to stand against me!" Trypticon roared, as he kept shooting at his new persistent opponent.

Devastator was relieved that he didn't have to use the EMP bomb. The Constructicons hadn't had too much time to test the bomb beforehand. Devastator used the remote-controller to turn off the bomb, then he began to move the bomb back into the container made of special materials which were able tho absorb the accidental explosion of the EMP bomb.

As he had closed the container, he began to walk towards the Autobot City, knowing that he would have much work to do there.

Stalker stared at the Autobot City. "Bah. This was too easy." He crushed a head of a wounded Autobot, who was laying on the ground, under his foot.

"In my time there were no time for the weak... this timeline is not so different. You had no place here weakling. Only strong survive." He exlaimed to the dead Autobot, before he began to walk towards the Autobot City.

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 10-07-2001).]