[Original RPG] At the Nemesis on Earth

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Driveby got hit from behind by the Protectobot's fire, and went down. Meanwhile, Apeface took Hot Spot's blast full on, and fell to the ground.
Dreadwind got up and went for the stranger.

"Come over here and fight me like a real robot", he said, throwing his gun to the ground.
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

"you can't handle me, pal. I'm going to warn you now." Jinrai charged dreadwind, and suddenly leapt into the sky... staring down at his foe... he hovered there for a moment, but came flying down, fist cocked, and ready to put the lights out in his opponent's head.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind got out of the way at the last moment, causing Jirai to plunge his fist deep into the ground
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark pulled up to the dam to see Autobots fighting Decepticons.
"Hmm I have never seen these Decepticons before." He said transforming to his robot mode.
"Anyway a Decepticon is a Decepticon!" He though as he unleashed all of his firepower at the enemy forces.
Dodge
Protoform

Post by Dodge »

Dodge was badly damaged from the duel blast of the Lead Decepticon's Rifles.
He Stagerd and swayed and fell back to the ground; the damage was exstensive and he needed repair, but from the look of the light fight that was taking place all around him his Autobot buddies needed him more.
He slowly hobbeled over to the Autobot shuttle craft and, once inside the door Strapped himself into the Main Guns, smileing he aimed the four heavy blasters and fired.
Their awesom power quickly helped even the scores of the battle.

[This message has been edited by Dodge (edited 08-22-2001).]
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

jinrai's fist slammed into the ground... but he quickly recovered, pulling his hand from the earth, spinning back toward dreadwind... going for a backhand
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark jumped down to the battle field using all the awesome firepower he has firing on any Decepticon he see's on the battle field and looking for any Autobot to tell him what is going on.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Dreadwind dodged Jinrai's backhand.
"You can do better than that, you big scrap pile", Dreadwind said.
Suddenly Jinrai got hit from behind. Dreadwind noticed that it was his companion, Battletrap.
"Hey, buddy, thought you could use some help", said Battletrap.
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

Magnus and SFC ran at Dreadwind and Battletrap. SFC dove at Dreadwind while Magnus shoulder blocked Battletrap in the back.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Optitron said, "Over, you say, Optimus Prime? The war is over? You know in your laser core that the Decepticons will settle for nothing less than conquest of the universe! My powers exceed those of any Decepticon to come before me, and I shall succeed where the others have failed!" Optitron transformed to tank mode and, allowing his two huge guns to attach onto either side of his cannon, fired a tremendous barrage at the great Optimus Prime.

The cerebro shells entered the cranial chambers of Blazestarter and Blackout dead-on, and Bombshell had two more of Optitron's men under his control.

[This message has been edited by Starscreamsghost (edited 08-23-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark noticed the two power line attacted to Optitron's cannons and opens fire hoping to sever them and save Optimus Prime.
"I hope this works!!" Skylark thought as he took aim with this shoulder mounted plasma cannons and fired at the lines.
Starscreamsghost

Skylark's blasts made direct contact with the cables and blew them to bits, but not before Optitron had fired! Though Optitron did not see or detect the explosion, his assistant Magnacrunch did. The only one of Optitron's four lieutenants not under the control of Bombshell snuck over and aimed his rifle directly at the back of Skylark's head.

Oh, the boss is gonna love this! he thought as he fired.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Battletrap and Dreadwind got hit from behind by the two mysterious strangers.

"Battletrap, go back and see if you can repair Darkwing", Dreadwind said. "We'll need to combine into Dreadwing in order to beat this guy."

"All right" said Battletrap.
Bombshell and Driveby released Blackout and Blazestarter from their restraints

"Three down, two to go", said Bombshell
Felafel
Protoform

Post by Felafel »

First aid saw Optitron transform, and new Prime was going to be in trouble. Using their private frequency, First Aid summoned the other Protectobots, and they merged into Defensor.

Defensor leaped towards prime, charging a Force Field as he flew towards their leader. He managed to cover Prime just in time, and the massive blasts hit the Shield.

The excess energy overloaded Defensor, and blew many systems, forcing the 5 protectobots to disengage, leaving them all collapsed on the ground.
Starscreamsghost

As the Protectobots and Optimus Prime fell in a heap, Optitron transformed and trained his guns on Prime.

"You shall not be so lucky a second time. Farewell, Optimus Prime!" Optitron pulled the triggers of his rifles...but nothing happened!

"WHAT?!?" he shouted as he shook his guns in frustration. He turned and noticed the severed wires, the cause of his weapons' lack of power. He also noticed Skylark nearby, his guns smoking.

"You will pay for that, puny Autobot!" Optitron transformed back to tank mode and fired at the outgunned Skylark.

Just as Magnacrunch was about to blow Skylark's head clear off his shoulders, a blast from out of Magnacrunch's line of site scared Skylark out of the way, detonating the rocks he was hiding behind and hurling the Decepticon onto his back.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Battletrap reached Darkwing and began to repair him.
Ramjet continued to fire at Swoop.
"Die, you miserable Dinobot", Ramjet screamed.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Prime looked at Defensor who defended him from the barrage, "Good work. Now lets round up thier leader." Prime called back his trailer from subspace and opened it up and readied its base gun. The base gun started firing in Optitron's location. Prime knew that this wasn't the Decepticon the Matrix warned him about, that Decepticon was yet to come.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Blackout, Driveby, Bombshell and Blazestarter approach Magnacrunch.
Battletrap continues to work on Darkwing, grumbling to himself.
Starscreamsghost

Prime's blast connected solidly with Optitron's side, rolling him several times before landing him on his treads. He turned his cannon to face Prime and said, "Not even a scratch, Prime. A pity I can't say the same for you!" he said, firing at Prime's combat deck.

Magnacrunch stumbled to his feet holding his head. Standing before him were his comrades Driveby, Blackout and Blazestarter, along with the Insecticon Bombshell. Magnacrunch said, "Duh, what's up, guys?"
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Blacout, Driveby, and Blazestarter tackled Magnacrunch, driving him to the ground.
Battletrap had finished repairing Darkwing as best he could. He only hoped it would be good enough.
"Hey, Darkwing. Are you all right?" Battletrap asked.
"Uhhh.... I think so. What's going on?" Darkwing asked.
"Your buddy Dreadwind needs your help", Battletrap said.
"Where's Throttle?" asked Dreadwind.
"Right here, boss" said Throttle.
"All right, then. Transform, and let's go." said Darkwing.
Throttle transformed, placed himself on Darkwing, and he and Battletrap flew back to the battle.
Apeface recovered and ran to Optitron's aid.
"I'm coming, boss", said Apeface
Ramjet transformed and grabbed Swoop by his neck.
"Why won't you go off-line?", he yelled