[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer hears a noise coming from outside.
"Hey, did anyone hear that?", he asked the assembled Decepticons
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

(OOC Iam still in the area and will be sorry about having to voice my worries)
Hatemunger looked to the sky, it looks like a starship fell from the sky. Aerialcons, merge into Skyrender, Stealth and any other Decipticons who wish to invstigate come with me!" Hatemunger barked wanted to find out what had just fell from the sky.
"Just in case this is another Autobot trick maybe we should bring some water in case those wicked Autobots have send us another Scraplet infested ship."
With that the six Aerailcons merged into the massive Skyrender Stealth transformed into his Black Ford Probe mode and Hatemunger waited to see if any other Decpticons would follow him and his troops.
"So lord Galvatron shall we instatgate alone or bring more warriors with us?"
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

"You'll not be investigating alone!" Gigastorm rumbled, transforming to battle station mode, his cannons glowing to life. Thrustol and Dirge Gun drew their weapons and lept on Gigastorm as the Destron drifted out of the hall towards the strabge craft.

[This message has been edited by Wildfire Herald (edited 08-24-2001).]
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Excellent!" Hatemunger boomed following Gigastorm and his troops. With Stealth driving beside and Skyrender flying above the massive destronger. "Anyone else follow us!"
Wildfire Herald

Gigastorm floated to where Jetfire lay unconsious.

"Excellent." he chuckled, "Dirge Gun, would you do the honors?"

Dirge Gun's mouth lifted in a toothy grin. He raised his needle shot, loaded a spear filled with his nerve-circuit scrambling viruses and shot it into Jetfire's back.

"Thrustol, restrain the Cybertron so that we may bring him to lord Galvatron."

Thrustol hopped down and bound Jetfire's arms and legs with steel cords.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skyrender landed and then took the tied up autobot in his arms and flew alongside Gigastorm to return the Autobot to Galvatron.
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer flew up and alonside Gigastorm to return the Autobot to Galvatron.
RodimusPrime1000

Post by RodimusPrime1000 »

Jetfire came conscious, only to realize that he was being carried, and that he could neither move, because of his bounds, neither could he transform, because of the virus he was given, it messed up his circuits. He kept quiet, so the Decepticons wouldn't realize he was alive.
Wildfire Herald

Gigastorm floated into the palace and transformed to T-Rex mode.

"Lord Galvatron, we have captured the offending Cybertron! He still functions, even though he believes we aren't aware," Gigastorm smacked the prone Jetfire and leered at him, "He is unable to transform or operate normally thanks to Dirge Gun's virus, it will last for about 12 hours."

[This message has been edited by Wildfire Herald (edited 08-25-2001).]
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Starscream stepped to the front of the group of Decepticons standing around Jetfire. He pressed his null ray against Jetfire's side and said, "So let's melt him down now, Galvatron!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"No!" Hatemunger growled. "Lord Galvatron, we need to know why the Autobot was even here!"
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

Holocaust walked over to Gigatron.

"Gigatron... I've this strange feeling... It's like I once knew this Galvatron... but I can't remember anything... I keep questioning myself, what happened to us before you found us and we joined Destrongers..."

The other future Terrorcons gathered around Gigatron. Fearscythe spoke. "Yeah war chief, do you know something about Galvatron of our timeline? I think I saw Terrorcons of this timeline when were on our way to here. I remember those designs still but like Holocaust said... I too don't remember anything what happened before we meet you."

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 08-25-2001).]
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

(OOC: Apologies for the delay.)

Gigatron looked around the circle. His face remained expressionless as his eyes contacted those of each Terrorcon.

"I suppose you have the right to know," Gigatron began. "You do know Galvatron. He was your first leader, in the year 2006. Of course, at that time you were not the Terrorcons you are today. Then you were Hun-grr, Rippersnapper, Blot, Cutthroat, and Sinnertwin. Your combined form was known as Abominus, and was greatly feared by all Autobots. However, as the Decepticons began to lose the war, you all fell in battle. I was fortunate enough to find, rebuild, and reactivate you just over one hundred years after your final defeat. You were the first Destrongers, as such. Now, any other questions?"
RodimusPrime1000

Post by RodimusPrime1000 »

Jetfire looked straight into Starscream's optics. "I am not afraid of you." He then smiled, letting Starscream know that he's not a threat to Jetfire by all means. "I will not resort to violence. Though I could take all of you out." Jetfire then turned to Galvatron. "Galvatron. I am not here to start anything. I was on a regular security flight around the Autobot colonies, and I noticed a Decepticon shuttle. It had Soundwave and a few others on it. I suspected it was you who sent them, but now I am not so sure. They shot at me, hitting me a few time. I crashed on Charr. I have no intentions of doing anything here. My being here is purely coincidence. You better get Soundwave and the others back, before some other incidents like this happen, and Optimus will have the Autobot army on your back. This is my last request. Next will be a warning, and if I am not let go after that, I have no choice but to attempt to fight my way out, at all costs." Jetfire turned back to Starscream. "Take that toy gun out of my face before I make you swallow the barrel, punk."
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Starscream turned to Galvatron adamant, still with his gun aimed at Jetfire. He screamed, "Don't let him fool you, Galvatron! It's a trick! A trick!"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger growled and aimed his dual fusion cannons at the back of Jetfire.
"Starsreams Null Ray is not what I would be worried about puny Autobot."
"Galvatron, what should we do about Soundwave and the other defectors? Were they given orders to leave this planet?"
"Also should we slag this foolish Autobot?His tongue will get him into far more trouble than he already has."
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

The future Terrorcons looked somewhat shocked at each other. Then Holocaust looked at Gigatron.

"I was expecting an answer like that. If that is true... It is more than propably that you have done right decision to travel here. We shall follow your lead as before Gigatron..." Hellrazor gestured Holocaust to speak with the other Terrorcons.

The future Terrorcons gathered to speak. After a while, Holocaust stepped away from other Terrorcons and adressed Gigatron. "However, Galvatron needs to prove his worth before we follow him. You have done it many times and if he really is as mighty as you say... he can do it too."

Holocaust grinned. "And as our... predacessors... are here too... you may refer us the Neo Terrorcons for now."

[This message has been edited by Hun-Grrr (edited 08-26-2001).]
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

Lucifer, sitting with crossed legs on Tincan's turrent in tank mode: "'attempt to fight my way out', now that is funny, Autobot. And your plan would be? It must surly be an ingenious plan, if you are to survive the first 3 seconds.....
Even if you were to lift off, we do have some jets ourselves, as you happen to have noticed by now."

Turning his turrent towards Jetfire and lowering the gun, Tincan said: "Kill him now! He Autobot. I hate Autobots. Me will crush you."

Lucifer: "Hey, Decepticon leader! Yes you there, Galvatron. Either destroy him and let's get on with our conference or 'question' him on some Autobot clearance codes, transmission frequencies, and location of terrestrial defences."

"Oh yeah" grinning at Galvatron "I'd do something about that 'con shuttle. If they reach earth first, the 'bots will be on alert."

[This message has been edited by Addl (edited 08-26-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer apprached Galvatron.

"my lord, I have a idea. Why don't I take the fliers and go after it?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger nods to Doubledealers idea.
"Galvatron myself, Stealth and the Aerialcons will gladly assist in the search for the stolen Decepticon shuttle."