[Original RPG] On Charr.

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

(OOC: After a long time of doing nothing, I finally do something)

PCyclonus pulled FCyclonus aside.

PCyclonus: "What have you and Galvatron been discussing? I want to know!"
FCyclonus: "Keep your bishop hat on. We've been discussing how Galvatron would go about bringing Skywarp out of one of us. After a lot of theorizing and many simulations, we've determined that doing so would kill whichever one of us that has Skywarp brought out of him. The same thing will happen to Scourge when Thundercracker is brought out of him."
PCyclouns: "Ok. But which one of us gets 'sacrificed' for this?"
FCyclonus: "I would say you. Seeing as I'm from a future, I have more experience and more powerful weaponry. Galvatron agrees with me."
PCyclonus: "Well, if it's what Galvatron wants... I'm gonna have to do it."

With that, Future Cyclonus went over to Galvatron and informed him that the Present Cyclonus will be the one used to bring back Skywarp.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked at Doubledealer and Starscream: "Why don't you two go after it?"

Galvatron then turned to Gigatron: "Are we ready to proceed with the extraction to revive Thundercracker and Skywarp?"
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Starscream turned and shot Doubledealer a sideways glance and said, "As you command, Galvatron. Come on, slow-poke!"

With that, Starscream transformed and took off, thinking to himself, It feels good to fly again! That fool Doubledealer had better stay out of my way, or his flight won't be nearly as pleasant!
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

Doubledealer took off after Starscream, thinking to himself"If he trys anything funny, I'll turn him into a pool of melting slag
Wildfire Herald

Post by Wildfire Herald »

Elsewhere on Charr...........

Hell Scream fumed. No one had even come to find him! Such gratitude, after all the service he had given Gigastorm. He had been wandering aimlessly headed away from the camp for several hours. Suddenly he tripped facefirst into the dirt.

"What the..?"

Hell scream noticed he was tripped by the edge of a panel buried in the dust, a small black void was visible beneath it.

"Max B, help me."

The two Destrons lifted the plate up and flipped it over, revealing a dark entrance into the earth. Hell Scream descended into the void.

After walking for some time, the plain steel walls became shelves covered with data tracks. Hell Scream finally entered a massive chamber with a high vaulted ceiling, the shevled data tracks stretching into the shadows.

"Amazing." Hell Scream said, his head craning to look around him.

Not watching his step, Hell Scream's foot passed through a laser beam. Immediately the alarm systems went off. A thick metal door slid closed over the tunnel he had entered through. Hell Scream covered his auditory sensors in pain, searching for the control box, and launching a missle at it. The alarm silenced, but the door was still there. As he attempted to find a way to open it, Hell Scream heard a low growl coming from behind him. Before he could react, a massive form lept from the shadows pinning him to the floor and battering his gun away. The monster flapped it's black wings and roared, lowering it's green eyed head close to Hell Scream. Hell Scream quaked in fear, waiting to feel the thing's teeth close over his fuel lines. The attack never came. Hell Scream slowly opened his eyes to see the creature with a quzzical expression on it's face.

"Hell Scream?" the monster growled.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron turned away from the Neo Terrorcons.

"Indeed we are, Galv --"

A spaceship came into his view, approaching the scene. Gigatron examined it. An old Decepticon shuttle, it was greatly battered after years of combat and more years of erosion on Charr. He knew what it was, and retained hostility. The vehicle quickly landed and its passengers disembarked.

"Galvatron," Viewfinder began. "The mission is complete."

Gigatron looked at the three small triplets for a few moments, then at Galvatron.

"Shall we delay the resurrections?"
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Gigatron we should continue the resurections, the more warriors the sooner we wipe out the acursed Autobots!" Hatemunger yelled.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron grinned. Such enthusiasm certainly had become rare after the fall of the Decepticon and Destron Empires.

"Patience, Hatemunger. Galvatron has very important business to be discussed with Reflector. They may very well hold the key to our ultimate victory."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Ok Gigatron, but as long as we both get to slag some Autobots in the glorius name of the Decepticons!" Hatemunger grinned.
Hun-Grrr

Post by Hun-Grrr »

The Neo Terrorcons stared the lifeless bodies of Skywarp and Thundercracker who were waiting for resurrection. Fearscythe began sharpen his talons.

"They don't look so tough." He said to Sabretooth, who was checking status of a remote controlable explosive which he had taken from his subspace pocket some time ago.

Sabretooth glanced at Fearscythe and continued the status check. "Maybe they have some unique abilities... who knows."

Holocaust stared at Galvatron. Trying to find refresh his memory from the times he had been squadron commander under Galvatron's reign. He had noticed that Painflow had disappeared somewhere but Holocaust didn't pay any attention to that.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

As they coasted through space together, Starscream said to Doubledealer, "My talents are wasted on this overhyped project. What are we even chasing after?"
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

(Posted by Bombshell...)

Doubledealer and Starscream flew throught the vastness of space, following a Decepticon shuttle piloted by Soundwave and the Seacons. Doubledealer did not like working with Starscream. He had even protested the idea of Galvatron bringing the traitor to life. But for now, he had to put his feeling aside.
"What do you think we should do, Starscream", Doubledealer asked his companion.
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Galvatron looked at the four standing in his quarters...two Cyclonuses and two Scourges...one future, one present of each. It had been decided that the two future ones would remain, while the others would endure the extraction proceedure. It was nearly time...and Galvatron could tell that all parties were nervous. Galvatron knew only a little bit about space and time continueums, but he did know enough to realize that Cyclonus and Scourge came from alternate timelines and had somehow come to this time by Gigatron's actions. Thus, if Galvatron replaced his Cyclonus and his Scourge with these advanced models, he would have an entire future with more powerful enforcers than had originally been intended...or would he? What if these two were not from an alternative timeline, but this one...then the exctraction process would eliminate two of his finest warriors for all time...yet something in the matrix told him to proceed...it was this that Galvatron listened too.

Galvatron: "If we are ready to proceed, call Gigatron and Reflector in here and have someone bring in Skywarp and Thundercracker."
Unicron

Post by Unicron »

FCyclonus took off and found the Neo-Terrorcons looking over the bodies of Skywarp and Thundercracker.

FCyclonus: "Galvatron wants those bodies brought to him now."

FCyclonus took off again with ven giving them a chance to speak. He then found Gigatron with Reflector.

FCyclonus: "Galvatron wants both of you, now. He's ready to start the resurrections."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Gigatron nodded to Cyclonus, then turned back to the three spies.

"Very well. You can deliver your message to Galvatron himself. Follow me."

Gigatron led Reflector into Galvatron's quarters. Spyglass closed the doors behind him.

"Now, shall we proceed with the revival?" Gigatron inquired.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger stood with the other Decepticons on Charr.
"I wonder what Gigatron, Reflector and Galvatron are discussing, as one of Megatron's generals in this war I should know as well." he mused.

[This message has been edited by Reflector (edited 08-28-2001).]
Bombshell

Post by Bombshell »

"Didn't you hear Galvatron?" Doubledealer said to Starscream. "We're chasing a Decepticon ship. And I don't really need to hear your pathetic whining. Go back to Charr if you don't want to help."
Black_Scorponok

Post by Black_Scorponok »

Elsewhere on Charr...

Sixshot and the Predacons looked at the body, and hardly recognized it.

Sixshot: "He looks like one of you!"

razorclaw: "yes...his color scheme is much more pleasing than before."

Sixshot: "not sure if I would go that far...Divebomb...initiate re-energization process!"

divebomb: "right..."

Divebomb flipped the switch and energon began to flow from the conductors to the lifeless body.

Sixshot: "Since he basically just ran out of power and collapsed...a fresh infusion of energon coupled with the repairs we made should bring him around."

After a few moment the process ended and the large orange and black body began to move, then his optics flickered back to life.

Sixshot: "Welcome back Scopronok!"
RodimusPrime1000

Post by RodimusPrime1000 »

Jetfire looked behind him, and noticed Hatemunger. "I oughta shut your mouth permanently. I am sure no one would hold it against me." Jetfire turned on his cannons. He was ready for anything. His jet-boots also fired up. But the place was covered, and if he took off, he would have flown head first into the ceiling. "Sh*t. I am trapped." Jetfire thought.

[This message has been edited by RodimusPrime1000 (edited 08-30-2001).]
RodimusPrime1000

Post by RodimusPrime1000 »

Soundwave was steering the shuttle around. "Why are we going back?" Snaptrap asked. "We cannot let that Autobot fall into Galvatron's hands.""Oh, please, they already ripped him to shreds!""Not quite. Galvatron wouldn't do that. That moron Starscream would attempt to do it, but I am sure Galvatron is still not dumb enough. We have to go back.""Alright. I'll get the Seacons ready."