[New RPG] cut from claims thread

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Dinobot#1

Post by Dinobot#1 »

are any more dinobots open, becuse I nead to drop slag just becuse I've got no idea what to do with him?.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blackjack wrote:@LQS: Sure thing! Clogs isn't playing Starscream anymore, so Starscreamg1 can jump in if she wants to. (Then again, I'm not staff... :glance:)
Yeah, that's fine. I didn't realize she was waiting or I would have piped up earlier. :)
Dinobot#1 wrote:are any more dinobots open, becuse I nead to drop slag just becuse I've got no idea what to do with him?.
I think Snarl and Sludge are free. That's not counting guys like Striker or Triceradon or whatnot, mind you, just the five 'real' Dinobots. :)
Starscreamg1
Protoform

Post by Starscreamg1 »

Ok. Here I am. This was hard work to get here and make this post. I'm usually on a friends broadband but am using my dialup right now and firefox keeps crashing, and a bad connection on top of it.. bah. Anyway, I'm acknowledging my claim to Starscream. I will read up on the threads required and make a post hopefully tomorrow but by the next day for sure!

Thanks!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Welcome aboard, mate!
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I've just joined (specifically so I could try and play the RPG) and I have a bunch of newbie questions.

I. Is there a list of all claimed characters somewhere?
II. When I claim a character that by some chance hasn't been claimed before, do I have to go and post his specs?
III. (possibly the dumbest of them all) I can start off with just one character, right?

Thanks,
TLB
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

TLB80 wrote:Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I've just joined (specifically so I could try and play the RPG) and I have a bunch of newbie questions.

I. Is there a list of all claimed characters somewhere?
II. When I claim a character that by some chance hasn't been claimed before, do I have to go and post his specs?
III. (possibly the dumbest of them all) I can start off with just one character, right?

Thanks,
TLB
I. Yes, you're posting in it right now. :)
II. Nope
III. Two actually ;)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Starscreamg1
Protoform

Post by Starscreamg1 »

Hi guys!

I went to read Kaon as was suggested to me to do, and its 47 pages O_o. err I did say Id make a post by tomorrow didnt I? LOL >_> I got a lotta reading to do before I do. :lol:
Dinobot#1

Post by Dinobot#1 »

Could I get Sludge with like a truck from cybertron like WFC Grimlock?
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Springer85 wrote:I. Yes, you're posting in it right now. :)
II. Nope
III. Two actually ;)
Thanks.

In regards to III, I actually meant if I had to use up the whole limit.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Don't think so. I don't think Warcry will force you to use a second character if you don't want to. Although.... You'll never know with Warcry :p

Oh! And watch out for Blackjack. He knows stuff....
Starscreamg1 wrote:Hi guys!

I went to read Kaon as was suggested to me to do, and its 47 pages O_o. err I did say Id make a post by tomorrow didnt I? LOL >_> I got a lotta reading to do before I do. :lol:
You can search the thread for Starscream to find out what he was up to last or if you want a quick rundown of what went on in the Kaon tread, I might be able to help you out with that. :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

TLB80 wrote:In regards to III, I actually meant if I had to use up the whole limit.
Nope. If you only want to play one character that's perfectly OK.
Dinobot#1

Post by Dinobot#1 »

How do you get a fan made in as a playable bot? Because I'ld like to add one. Also do I have to post in the "a house divided " thred?
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

if your characters aren't involved with anything in that thread, then no, you don't need or have to post in it. As far as a fan-made character, you'll need to create one and run it by the moderators to see if they can allow it.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Dinobot#1

NEW ROSTER

Post by Dinobot#1 »

So I'm sill plaing swoop
but my new roster is if nobody has claimed them yet
Bots

.Sludge

Cons

.Bludgeon

.Any bounty hunters left.
Looking for Beast wars/ Beast machines pm me if you've got any.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

I think Heinrad claimed Bludgeon :)
Unless he dropped him and I missed it
Chip1123 wrote:if your characters aren't involved with anything in that thread, then no, you don't need or have to post in it.
Well, to continue your story, you kinda have to since the other threads seem to be closed ;)
Aspiring DJ!
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Dinobot#1 wrote:So I'm sill plaing swoop
but my new roster is if nobody has claimed them yet
Bots

.Sludge
Just so you know, Dinobot#1, I played Sludge briefly and he has a Monitor-Lizard alternate mode. I couldn't imagine him as anything other than a big, lovable lizard. He's in the Kaon thread and helped the Autobots escape Sixshot's murderous mission. He was a waste-disposal unit prowling under Kaon.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Springer85 wrote:Well, to continue your story, you kinda have to since the other threads seem to be closed ;)
I meant that if all your characters were in one thread, there is no reason to post in the other. dont feel forced to do it if it doesnt make sense.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Sasquatch wrote:dropping Lockdown for Dai Atlas maybe, if no one has yet claimed him. Someone posted something about him in a previous thread not sure if he's up for grabs or not.
I think that poster hasn't posted in quite some time and he should be available, but you'll have to check with Warcry to be certain.
Aspiring DJ!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The guy who claimed him hasn't posted in ages, so Dai Atlas would be free.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

TLB80 wrote:Electro.
A G2 guy and a Firecon? All you need now is Ramjet and an unpopular Targetmaster and you'd be me circa 2004... :D

I'm old. :(