[New RPG] A House Divided: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Praxus, Invasion Zone

"A frontal assault sir? But..." It's suicide! Or at least those were that Obsidian would've liked to say, before the words died in his mouth. Why would Megatron attempt such folly? He was not the type to let pride get to his head... not to this extent...

But Obsidian considered the victories (mostly... he'd probably need to send some troops from other flanks into Altihex, and probably bombard Sonic Canyons from the air, although Stanix was lost) which had been reported by Onslaught and some of his men from the other cities, and decided that, for better or for worse, Megatron was no idiot either in the military front. He was a strategist at least on part with Obsidian himself.

"It shall be done. Your troops will be ready for you, Lord Megatron."

There is only one thing to do. Have faith.

"Decepticons. Ready yourself for a frontal assault on the Autobots. We march upon Lord Megatron's orders! For the glory of the Decepticon Cause, and for Cybertron!"

Praxus Institute of Advanced Biomechanics

"Can you believe his speeches?" Scorponok said as he shut off his communicator. "I think age dulled his shame circuits."

The former Senator shrugged. "I suppose he's just the same of us, believers in progress. Only his is on the political and warfare front; whereas ours is on the scientific one... it's not like we're any different. We just built the world's first six-changing transformer! What do we do? We then built the world's first drone army with sparks and minds! What next... giant city sized lizards?"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Praxus Institute of Advanced Biomechanics

"That's what you find disturbing?" Tarantulas giggled when Scorponok mentioned his obsession with Wheeljack.

"What you must know," Tarantulas said as he glanced over at Predacon, "is that, even though he's usually a bumbling buffoon, he has the potential to be a good inventor. Not as good as any of us, of course, but close. He managed to create a Pretender-like process without the need of a Vector Computer. While it's only in its most basic form, it could still pose a future problem for us if he continues working for the Autobots and supply them with his technology."

Sure, that was one of the reasons why Tarantulas didn't like Wheeljack, but another one was that Wheeljack flat out rejected Tarantulas' offer when he asked him to work for him as an understudy at the Polytechnic Research Institute. That, and wanting Wheeljack's research for himself first were the other reasons, but that's not something he felt like share with the others.

Tarantulas rubbed his hands and giggled for a bit as he was lost in thought for a brief moment.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Praxus

"Well, yeah, since everything else you do doesn't exactly surprise me." Scorponok told Tarantulas, and chuckled as the other scientist told his little reason. "Cerebro-shell the guy and drain his mad noggin for ideas, if you're that worried. I for one am not afraid of being surpassed by him."

Scorponok swung his claws through the air. "Still, as you pointed out, he may be... problematic if he pools his resources with the Autobots. Let's murder the chap."
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor's Palace

Post by Chip1123 »

Clench walked into the Situation Room, standing a respectful distance from Megatron, and cleared his throat. "You wanted to see me, Govenor?" He asked, slight trepidation in his voice. "Did everything go as you wished with the Autobots and Magnus's retrieval?"
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Governor's Palace

"Good." Megatron closed the comm channel, not bothering to reply to Obsidian. The air commander wasn't in the loop about all of his plans, after all. He would soon learn the folly of doubting Megatron.

Putting Obsidian out of his mind, he turned and faced Clench.

"More or less," he answered his old rival. "I was less than pleased with the performance of some of our new recruits, but you did the best you could with what you had to work with."

He gestured toward his map, then turned to Clench and smiled. "Tell me," he prompted the other Decepticon, "what do you see when you look at this?"

Outside the Praxus Institute of Advanced Biomechanics

"I already have plans for that last one," Predacon told Scorponok. "Remind me to show them to you one time. Megatron doesn't think it's worthwhile to build one giant dinosaur for the cost of fifteen warships, though." Shrugging, the scientist said, "His loss."

He just laughed at Tarantulas's weak explanation. "Riiight," he said. "That totally sounds like you, frothing over with hate for anyone not devoted to the cause. That doesn't sound like a dodge at all, and I'm totally not convinced that you don't have personal reasons to hate him. But whatever. You want to keep it to yourself, that's your business. I mean, we're still going to try to kill him either way, right?"

Predacon transformed to alt-mode, lifting off the ground and hovering away.

"I'd recommend we get going, though. Bomb timers only have fifteen seconds left on them."

Armistice Tower, the Tarn/Vos Border

(OOC: Shockwave is being used as a temp NPC. If anybody wants him, just let me know. :) )

It was supposed to be a peace summit, but it certainly didn't look like it. The delegation from Vos occupied the east wing of the shallow V-shaped meeting room, and they had spent the entire time staring daggers toward the diplomats from Tarn. Meanwhile, the Tarnians were doing a good job of lobbing insults and derision at their counterparts. Frankly, they probably would have charged each other using their chairs as improvised weapons if the Decepticon negotiators hadn't been positioned between them.

The two cities had been at war for thousands of years off and on, only stopping when one side or the other pounded their foes into the ground -- or the latest Prime marched in a "peacekeeping" army to clobber both sides. Their last war, nearly a century ago now, had left Tarn in ruins and made Vos a regional superpower. But as with all things, Vos's power had waned as the city's economy had slowed down. Meanwhile, Tarn had rebuilt and reindustrialized. The cities were posed for another outbreak of hostilities...but then an funny thing happened.

Both cities had applied to join the Decepticons.

Both cities had refused to join if the other one was admitted.

The entire situation was a mild embarrassment for Megatron, who sat on a throne in Kolkular but had spent his younger days in Tarn. And so, in an attempt to settle things once and for all he had called the leaders of both cities to meet in this ancient tower, built thousands of years and dozens of wars ago, and sent two of his most trusted lieutenants to bring them into line.

"Order," Shockwave droned. "We must have order if we are to make any progress."

Starscream shook his head and smirked as the supposed diplomats ignored him entirely.

"The Tarnian slaargs lie!" One Vosite shouted. "The incident at Kiiross was instigated by their side, and we were well within our rights to--"

"Vile slander!" a Tarnian bellowed. "Kiiross is Tarn territory, stolen by Vos thieves in the last war! You have no claim to it!"

"Our claim is centuries old! It is you who are the thieves, stealing Kiiross and Valaka from us while our forces were committed to repelling the Renegade threat!"

"Revisionist nonsense! Do you honestly expect us to forget that Vos supported the Renegades? Or the Destrons? Or the Luna Two Insurrection? Your traitorous city should have been levelled by Nova Prime -- hell, by Guardian or Sigma Prime -- at the first sign of betrayal!"

"And on and on it goes," Starscream said, though only his fellow Decepticon would be able to hear him. "Megatron has sent us on a fool's errand, Shockwave. These imbeciles will never agree to fight on the same side no matter how much they hate Iacon."

"Agreed," Shockwave nodded. "Alternate measures must be taken."

Starscream smirked. "I thought you'd never say so. Are we ready?"

"I believe so. I shall retire to the Nemesis to make final preparations. You will deal with these...'leaders'."

Starscream naturally bristled at being told what to do, but since Shockwave was only ordering him to do what he already wanted to do anyway he decided to let it slide. "Absolutely."

Leaning forward, Starscream pressed a button on the moderators' podium and the room filled with a high-pitched wail. After a few moments of not even being able to hear their own histrionics, the squabbling delegates grudgingly shut up and turned to listen.

"Thank you," Starscream said insincerely. "It's obvious that tempers have flared and distracted us from our goals."

Again, you idiots.

"We're going to take a short break. Come back here in two hours..." he glanced at Shockwave, who agreed with his timing, "and we'll be ready to start again. I know it doesn't feel like it, but I'm optimistic that we're making progress. In fact, I think our next session will be our last."

This time, Starscream's smile was genuine.
Blackjack

OOC: Shockwave and Starscream cooperating? What madness is this? :D

Post by Blackjack »

Outside the Praxus Institute of Advanced Biomechanics

"You plan for everything, don't you?" Scorponok laughed at Predacon. "You really should lead the army instead of the old fossil air general. The simple increased quotient of giant city lizards alone will make it worthwhile."

Scorponok chuckled. "Then why not make it worth fifteen warships? Surely it's not difficult to incorporate a T-Cog -- albeit an upsized one, so you might need to pillage it from like forty Autobots -- into a giant robot lizard?"

Scorponok transformed into his construction vehicle alternate mode and rumbled away. "Vehicons -- roll out!"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Praxus, Outside the Praxus Institute of Advanced Biomechanics

Tarantulas transformed into his Cybertronian motorcycle form and followed Predacon. He did not care if Predacon believed him or not. Nor did he feel the need to explain himself. "Oh yes," Tarantulas giggled, when Predacon and Scorponok mentioned killing Wheeljack. "This is going to be so much fun," he overjoyed.

He didn't understand why Scorponok and Predacon were going on about creating city sized lizards. "Why not have it transform into a city too," he added sarcastically to the discussion.
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Praxus, En Route to the Rendezvous Point

"A city? Hmmm, probably a battle station? A dreadnought would have the same capabilities, yesss, so why not make it as capable on the ground, supplying ground forces with energon recharges, repair bays and weapon emplacements?" Scorponok said out loud, unaware or ignoring Tarantulas' sarcasm.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Praxus, enroute

"Me? Lead? Right, that'd go well," Predacon laughed. "You know, right up until I get distracted by something shiny and get everyone killed. No, I think we're all happier with me doing the job I've got now, thanks."

The scientist made a disappointed sound as Scorponok ordered the Vehicons away. "Awww...I was hoping to see if they were smart enough to leave on their own. Oh well...next time, right?"

He pondered the city-lizard problem a bit more. "You know," he said to Tarantulas, "that's not a half-bad idea. If we installed transformation cogs aboard one of Megatron's warships, we could have a base of operations, an assault craft and a heavy ground combat unit all in one."

Behind him, the university disappeared in a cloud of fire. His head was too far up in the clouds to notice, though.

"The psychological effects alone would make it a deadly addition to our arsenal. Just like the Sentinels of old, but made with modern technology and designed in the fullness of time, not as an emergency measure rushed out the door to save the day in a war we're losing. Of course, we're talking about something that would be a massive logistical undertaking. It would take months at least, possibly years. And, well...I don't have the best attention span. Not sure the job would ever get done, you know?"

Armistice Tower, the Tarn/Vos Border

Starscream stood alone at the podium this time, but if the squabbling bureaucrats even noticed Shockwave's absence none of them mentioned it.

"Thank you for coming," the seeker said, practically screeching to be heard over the other Transformers, who had already started arguing with one another. "Hopefully we'll be able to make some progress now that--"

"There will be no progress until the Vos terrorists admit their guilt!" one of the Tarnian delegates bellowed.

"We will admit nothing, and the Tarn scum will apologize for their slander!"

That set them off, and the volley of insults continued unabated. This time, however, Starscream showed absolutely zero interest in calming them. He just leaned back and subvocalized into his communicator.

"Shockwave, please tell me that you're ready."

"We are," the other Decepticon acknowledged. "Soundwave has secured control over the launch systems and I have provided the data required to incriminate the Autobots."

"Then what are you waiting for? Fire! Starscream out."

Closing the comm channel, Starscream activated the poduim's audio amplifiers and barked, "Silence!"

Naturally, nobody complied. So he tried again. "You worthless degenerate morons will shut up now!" To ensure that they listened, he punctuated his words by firing a burst of null rays at each table from the emitters built into his forearms.

"That's better," he said as several of the speakers froze in place and the rest fell into a shocked silence. "I'm afraid I've got bad news for you. Megatron has withdrawn his offer to let your governments fly the Decepticon flag." He smirked, then added. "We'll still take your cities and armies, though."

"You have no right--" one diplomat started, but Starscream null-rayed him before he could get another word out.

"Now, I'd love to take the time for a good, proper gloating. But you'll all be dead in two minutes, so I'll make this quick. We've hacked your defence computers. Thirty seconds ago, both of your city-states' full arsenals of ballistic missiles fired, aimed for civilian population centres in each other's cities. We've also planted airtight evidence 'proving' that the Autobots were behind it, since of course you were so close to setting aside your petty feud and joining the righteous Decepticon cause. Your soldiers -- most of whom will, miraculously, survive -- will be outraged, and will flood Decepticon recruiting offices in droves. And every other neutral city will see what happened and decide to throw their lot in with us now, instead of waiting to see what the mad Sentinel Prime does to them. Everybody wins -- everybody but you idiots, who get to die in a sea of fire when your missiles levels this place."

The diplomats, or the non-frozen ones anyway, all immediately rushed for the exits. When they got there, though, they found them barricaded and impassible.

"Oh, did I forget to mention? I had a squadron of Vehicons board up the exits and shoot all of your guards. That last bit wasn't really necessary, but they needed their fun."

"But...but you'll die with us!" one of the Tarnian politicians shrieked. "You must have a way out!"

"Funny you should say that..." Starscream walked toward the podium...then through it, ghosting past the obstacle as his phase shifter activated. "I always have a way out, because unlike the rest of you, I'm not an idiot."

The seeker transformed to jet mode, rocketing toward the ceiling. Shortly before he passed through it, he shouted back, "Don't worry. I'll tell your armies you said hi!"

After he'd flown through the building's outer walls, he deactivated his phase shifter and turned around in a slow arc. He came about 180 degrees just in time to see the first missile plow into the base of the tower, engulfing it in flames. The building took two more hits before it collapsed in on itself, then another three to ensure that everyone inside had met their ends. Starscream watched them all, silently gloating, but his enjoyment was interrupted by Shockwave.

"Your mission is complete," the other Decepticon said. "Return to the Nemesis immediately."

"I'm trying to savour the moment here," Starscream shot back. "Don't you have any sense of fun?"

"I can honestly say I do not," Shockwave replied. "Return to the Nemesis immediately. There is much work to be done."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Praxus, enroute

"It would be more fun, though." Scorponok told Predacon with a smile. "The quotient of transforming lizard cities would be much higher."

The former Senator shook his head. "We built them to be one step higher than drones. There's a lot more coming from the Xerox disco ball, though... and I overheard a discussion about independent, smart Vehicons. I mean, they can't all be like Sixshot."

Scorponok nodded. "It's efficient and effective. Just like how we assume two modes and thus are more effective than protoforms or drones, a giant dreadnought that does the same will be far more effective than a simple warship." The Senator laughed. "I have been advocating for them to rebuild the Omega Sentinels for years, but they never wanted to. Pity, I would've made a fortune selling equipment to them, whilst having a chance to actually make progress."

He shrugged. "Well, their loss. Our gain."

He frowned. "Massive logistical undertaking? I'm sure I could do that, given the resources. Considering how it's going, war's probably gonna be over in a year, though."

Northern Border, Kaon

Obsidian, flanked by two Vehicons, swept over the troops that were gathering, fresh from victory over Praxus, and several were the troops that he did not lead... troops from other adjacent cities that happened to arrive at the same time.

While he was waiting for whatever it is Megatron planned, Obsidian did not allow himself to idle.

Instead he had been reviewing all the Vehicons' personal reports, and had selected those who had shown initiative, leadership, and similar qualities. None stand out as much as Hammer, but there were some outstanding ones.

He compiled the reports and forwarded it to Predacon.
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor's Palace

Post by Chip1123 »

Clench stepped up to the map and started taking it all in. "Are these figures acurate?" He asked, mostly to himself. "It seems that, so far, this can be considered nothing but a rout. Every goal that we've set out upon has seen victory. Some more than others, but still..." Looking back up towards Megatron, "I see success."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Northern Border, Praxus

Sixshot transformed out of jet mode into his beast mode, landing on all four legs, claws skittering over the metal debris that covered the ground. As he began to lose his momentum, Sixshot flipped into the air, and landed in a halt in his robot mode.

He was starting to get the hang of his five alternate modes. The sixchanger flexed his fingers as he looked at the troops gathered in the field, many of them Vehicons, but many of them other, more varied troopers as well. And hovering above them was the relatively tiny general Obsidian.

Sixshot stood tall and rigid as he looked at everything in front of him. He was waiting for destruction again. Good. He was getting bored back there...

The sixchanger looked around, waiting for Hammer and Brick to join him.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

The Nemesis

Thundercracker was onboard the Nemesis. After assisting in the freeing and recruiting of many prisoners from the prison in Altihex, he kept a low profile. He couldn't be fussed with the raid on Praxus. Killing senators, scholars and civilians wasn't worth his time. They don't put up much of a fight and he hated fighting others that didn't fight back. They weren't worth his time. Thundercracker needed a challenge and while working for the Decepticons provided with enough challenges, Raiding Praxus wasn't one of them.

An attack on Iacon... That's what Thundercracker was hoping for. That would be a challenge. Striking fear into the Autobot sparks with his sonic booms... That's something that would please him a lot and it was something he was looking forward to doing.
Aspiring DJ!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Praxus, enroute

Predacon laughed. "What, you think I'd share the giant saurians with the rest of you? Hah! I'd make one for me and leave the rest of you lot to fend for yourselves!" But then he gave Scorponok a funny look.

"Sentinels? Really?" He shook his head. "Did you even read the history of how that program ended? With the suicides and the mysterious disappearances and the...well, the less said about the unpleasantness in Optihex, the better. Seriously, you're surprised they shut the program down?"

He completely ignored the paperwork that Obsidian had sent him, preferring to spend his time bantering instead while a data processing algorithm digested it.

The Nemesis, Cybertron orbit

Starscream approached the gleaming, grand warship, ignoring the air traffic controller who was, by now, practically screaming at him to change his approach vector. He outranked the menial bureaucrat, anyway, and had little interest in explaining himself to someone of lower station.

Plus, it was hilarious to see the other mech's reactions as he bellowed at Starscream to pull off of his approach before he slammed into the command tower.

Of course, that didn't happen. As he approached, he banked toward the main bridge viewport and activated his phase cloak, flying straight through the window as if it wasn't there. Then he unphased, transformed and landed almost casually in the starship's command seat.

"How dramatic," Shockwave observed flatly from where he was standing at the ship's master systems display. "However, you are in my chair."

Starscream shook his head. "You know what, Shockwave? You're no fun."

"Good." Shockwave stepped towards him. "Do not get comfortable. I have another assignment for you."

"You have an assignment for me?" Starscream said faux-incredulously. "Oh, this will be good. What is it?"

"In good time," Shockwave told him. "I have no inclination to explain the mission twice and do not trust you to relay the instructions accurately, so we will wait on your partner." Activating the intercom, he said, "Thundercracker, please report to the bridge."

Governor's Palace

"Success?" Megatron glanced over at Clench, a small smirk spreading across his face. "Clench, it's becoming more and more clear to me why a mech of your power and intelligence was relegated to running a minor gladiatorial arena for so long. You just don't see the big picture! This..." he gestured at the map, "isn't success. Success is when the Decepticon flag flies over the entire planet. Success is when the very memory of the Autobots has been expunged, other than as a whispered, horrified memory. Success is when our warships spread out into the galaxy, colonizing and conquering every world that we covet. This," Megatron smiled, "is merely a good start."

Turning away from the map, he looked over at his former rival and said, "But that's not why I called you here. You did a good job leading the defence of the palace, and your crew successfully convinced the Autobots that we were actually trying to kill them. That sort of performance merits a reward. The time has come for our next strike against the Autobots, and I want you to spearhead it."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Praxus, enroute

"And I'll hijack that hypothetical giant saurian." Scorponok finished smoothly. "Or, well, I think I can make one of my own." The Decepticon's visor flared slightly, and Scorponok tsk-ed in disgust. "Stanix is gone, and so is my storehouse in the acid fields near it. Fortunately I have spares."

"Honestly, do you think I cared if the menial idiots who worked on the project died? Although... it has been some time since I read about the Sentinel program. If you would enlighten my mind..."
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor's Palace

Post by Chip1123 »

Clench paused to process what Megatron had told him about his plans. Not just a city-state or nation, but a planet. No - an empire. Megatron certainly didn't lack ambition. Then his next words sank in.

"Thank you for the honor, Lord Megatron. What is this next step you have planned?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Thundercracker saw Starscream approach as he was watching through the window. He shook his head at the mech's antics it was Starscream being Starscream, alright. Thundercracker looked down at Cybertron. The planet seemed small from up here. Almost insignificant, yet also beautiful. You wouldn't be able to see that there's a war brewing from up here. Not yet anyway.

"I'm on my way," Thundercracker said as he walked towards the bridge. Shockwave always gave him the chills. The cold tone that he spoke in. The single yellow optic that he has. The gun for a hand. It surprised Thundercracker that Shockwave could actually get some work done with just one hand.

He wondered what Shockwave could want with him. Another mission? More attacks on mechs that could hardly defend themselves? More striking down opponents that already fear you? Thundercracker didn't see the point of it, but complied nonetheless. He didn't want to get a reprimand from Megatron or Shockwave. Those are the kind you don't usually walk away from.

The door slid open as Thundercracker walked in and gave Starscream a nod upon entering the bridge. "So, what can I do?"

Praxus, en route

Tarantulas didn't bother to join in the banter between Scorponok and Predacon. Simply because he didn't care for such a thing and thought it was an insult to his intellect to participate in such an activity.
Aspiring DJ!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Northern Border, Praxus

"I'm not talking about the scientists," Predacon told Scorponok in an exasperated tone of voice. "Who cares about them? I mean the Sentinels. They're all dead. Why make more of them if they don't have a shelf life? Besides, we can do a whole lot better. Program them to be evil and they won't get all 'woe is me, my life is pain' after a few months. They'll just be on the lookout for the next target on our hit list, like our boy Sixshot."

As they arrived at the meeting point, Predacon nodded to their twisted creation.

Brick transformed and landed beside Sixshot, a sour expression on his face. "I tell you what, big brother," he said to the sixchanger, "you'll never see me take a promotion. I mean, just look at Hammer! Constantly on the go, giving orders to everyone."

The other Vehicon was, indeed, busy doing just that, passing out instructions to the different Vehicon sub-units that had gathered with them.

"Sounds like a drag to me."

Starscream didn't return Thundercracker's nod with any degree of enthusiasm, partly because he was still annoyed that Shockwave had forced him to vacate the command chair -- it just felt so right to be there! -- and partly because he felt very little kinship toward his fellow seekers. His missions with Jetfire had afforded him an elite status that few seekers ever attained, and they'd also kept him away from Cybertron and it's maze of regional, class and model-type politics and the ingrained loyalties those often spawned.

Shockwave turned his single optic (OOC: it's pink actually, I've got FOC Shockwave sitting on my desk so I've got that version of the guy stuck in my head :) ) toward Thundercracker and said, "One of our troops has been captured by the Autobots. He is being held in Iacon. One of Megatron's commanders apparently sent him there on an espionage mission that has gone horribly wrong. The Autobots must not be allowed to extract any useful information out of him. You two will go to Iacon, find this 'Skywarp' and ensure that he does not talk."

Governor's Palace

Megatron waved his hand at the hologram, and the map zoomed in on Iacon.

"We're going to Iacon," he told Clench bluntly. "Obsidian and his troops will launch a frontal assault on the Autobots' southern defences. Their attack will degenerate into a bloodbath and stalemate, of course. The Autobot forces are far too entranched for us to break through. But our forces will cause serious damage to their defenders, so one of two things will happen. Either the Autobots will send their reserve forces south to reinforce their threatened positions, or they will correctly assume that the southern attack is a diversion and send their reserves to reinforce their northern front. Either way we win, because our follow-up attack won't be coming on the ground."

He gestured, and the hologram shifted to show a collection of Decepticon warships clustered around a single grand battlecruiser. "With Autobot communications in shambles, our fleet will be able to force their way into Autobot orbital space. Then the fun starts."

The hologram shifted again, showing hordes of troopers falling from the main starship down toward the planet. "Our infantry will paradrop from orbit into Iacon's city centre, seizing the Autobots' command and control infrastructure if they can and destroying what they can't. Our starships, meanwhile, will bombard the suburbs from orbit to keep the Autobot troops from responding until it's too late. Iacon will be in ruins and the Autobot government will be broken."

Waving his hand dismissively, Megatron caused the holograms to disappear and the room's lights to return to normal brightness.

"Normally I would lead the attack myself, but I have other priorities to attend to. So the job falls to you. All of our troops aside from those assigned to home-defence duty need to be on shuttles up to the Nemesis within the hour. Once you've arranged for that, head up there yourself and speak to Shockwave. He's arranging the logistics."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Northern Border, Praxus

Scorponok shrugged, or did the best he could in his vehicle mode. "Why give them sparks at all? Sixshot did well, I doubt anyone who doesn't crave destruction would want to live in a body the size of a city. And they probably asked Vector Sigma nicely due to their stupid, stupid religion for sparks that are caring and obedient."

Scorponok transformed into his robot mode next to Predacon and smiled. "Yes. Sixshot is indeed a very well-done creation."

He frowned as he looked at Hammer. "Why, yes, members of the legion seems to have minds of their own."

Sixshot let out an unnatural staccato of a chuckle at Brick's comment.

"I believe, neither will I... brother."

Still difficult to say that.

"I enjoy my function too much, and I would not care for the ability to give orders. But Hammer seems to enjoy himself... and the Vehicons listen to him."

Good for Hammer.

Both Creator Predacon and Creator Scorponok acknowledged him, but he did not feel anything at all about their praise. It was his function. He did it. He did not deserve praise.

But he bowed slightly, stiffly, at the stomach anyway.

Felt right.

"Thank you, Creators." He said. "The Vehicons were great help."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Northern Border, Praxus

“Ha!” Tarantulas said out loud as he transformed to robot mode when he joined the others. “They weren't very good scientists anyway,” he said to Predacon and Scorponok, referring to the scientists that worked on the Sentinels. “Those scientists lacked the vision to achieve the success that we have with our creations,” he said boastful.

Scorponok was always praising Sixshot. Tarantulas shook his head. “So quickly have you forgotten that he failed his first task,” he said to Scorponok. “Even with all his might, a handful of Autbot’s managed to prevent him from eliminating 2 simple scientists. Overtaking Praxus wasn’t much of a challenge, either,” he continued. “No matter. Those can be considered test runs. The real challenge will be conquering Iacon,” he said and giggled afterwards, while rubbing his hands.

The Nemesis, Cybertron Orbit

The cold look and the blinking pink optic of Shockwave still had the same effect on Thundercracker as always. It creeped him out, though he tried not to show it. “Skywarp, huh?” Thundercracker said as he shook his head. I've met him once. You would think that a guy with his talent would be ably to stay out of enemy hands.”

Thundercracker slammed his right fist into the palm of his left hand. “Going into Iacon is going to be a real challenge though. My sonic booms will be of much use when we do,” he said to Shockwave and Starscream, if the latter felt like listening. “By ensuring he doesn't talk, did you mean we have to eliminate him? Seems like a waste to me, even though he’s a bit of an idiot,” Thundercracker said as he shrugged.

“You’re familiar with Iacon, right?” he said to Starscream. “You want to lead the way?”
Aspiring DJ!