[New RPG] A House Divided: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Prison shuttle

Springer shrugged. He didn't know what to think of The Captain or the other prisoners. He felt that as long as he stayed here to keep an eye on them, they would be better off than those inside. He had no reason to kill them, but for some reason, wouldn't mind if they forced his hand.

"I know he didn't," Springer replied. "In case you haven't noticed, I haven't killed anybody. Yet," he added after a dramatic pause and then gave the mechs a stern look.

Governor's Palace

Tarantulas got all giddy. He was given the first opportunity to examine Magnus by Predacon. "Ooooh, this is going to be soooo much fun!" He giggled.

He tapped on the panel next to the door to Magnus' cell. "Computer. Retrain the prisoner by placing stasis cuffs around his arms." The computer acknowledged his command and stasis cuffs were placed around teh arms of Magnus. The door to his cell slid open and Tarantulas walked in, but immediately recieved a kick in the head by Magnus, sending him flying back out and crashing into a wall.

"You'll pay for that!" Tarantulas pulled his cyber venom pistol from his subspace compartment and fired a dart at Magnus. Magnus dropped down instantly. "That should keep you calm for a while. You'll only be able to move your head. No unpleasant suprises from you," he said while rubbing his hands. "Or I can always have Sixshot cut you to pieces, but that's no fun is it?"

Tarantulas got closer to Magnus. A bit more careful this time though. "Now. The scientists that your Autobot friends saced, what purpose are they going to serve?"

"You will extract no information from me, Decepticon," Magnus spat. "I would rather be terminated than give up any information that I might have!"

Tarantulas rolled his eyes. "My my, quite the boy scout are we?" he said mockingly. "Bravery will do you no good Autobot!" Tarantulas spat in his turn. Tarantulas' hand switch to a blow torch. "Let's see how well you can withstand heat," and snickered after saying that.

Tarantulas moved the torch closer to Magnus' left optic. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger they say. Let's test that out!" With that, Tarantulas went to work on Magnus' optic and all Magnus could do was scream in agony. "Music to my ears," Tarantulas sang. "Hope somebody's recording this."

Chip1123
Protoform

Altihex Prison

Post by Chip1123 »

Onslaught & Stormwudgheir found the shuttle before any of the others. "Thrust, the shuttle is ready." Onslaught barked into the communicator. "Or will be by the time you and everyone else is ready to leave."

"Good. Bring it to the main courtyard." Thrust replied, closing the channel. He looked around, searching until he found what he was looking for - the PA system for the prison. It took him a moment to figure out the controls. "Attention." He said, pausing for dramatic affect. "The shuttle leaving for Decepticon airspace will be leaving shortly. If you wish to join us, then make your way to the main courtyard. We will be leaving in 10 kliks."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Alitex Prison

Thundercracker heard the call and turned to Mindwipe. "We have to go" He said with usaul voice, that of a grizzled, downbeat solider.

"You can go on ahead. I just have a bit of unfieshed buisness to atend to" Mindwipe said with a smirk, before scampering off.

Kick-Off coulden't belive what was happening. A prison riot? Here? Unbelivible. In all his time working at the Prison (Well, when he wasn't playing Cyber Soccer aginst his rival Krok, but whatever) he had never seen something like this happen. The closeset was the incident that got Mindwipe fired, and was swiftly adverted.

Picking up an Ion rifle from on of the fallen gaurds, Kick-Off aimed and fired at a large prisanor rampaging through the corridors. Kick-Off then saw the burly prisanor running towards him. Seeing no obvious exits, Kick-Off braced himself for impact...

...when the prisanor fell over. Looking down on him, Kick-Off could clearly see the thug had at least gone brandead. Then he looked up at who had done it. He gasped. It coulden't be. It coulden't be...

"Mindwipe?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Prison shuttle

The Captain returned Springer's stern look with one of his own. This... this isn't a normal terrorist or extremist thug. "No." The Captain agreed. "You haven't." He shook his head. "Which leads me to wonder, what made you throw in your lot with those murd- those- well, with them?"

The Captain shook his head in exasperation.

Governor's Palace

When Magnus kicked Creator Tarantulas in the face, Sixshot's wrist-mounted blades immediately deployed with a sharp, audible noise, and he took a step to put himself between Magnus and Tarantulas... but stopped.

It seemed that Creator Tarantulas is not as defenseless as he seemed. Sixshot watched Magnus as the venom dart took effect, then retracted his wrist blades. He remained silent even as Tarantulas name-dropped him, all the better to intimidate Magnus with.

It proved to be wholly unnecessary, though, as Tarantulas began to burn into Magnus' left optic, and the Autobot's agonized screams rang out through the corridor.

Unconsciously Sixshot raised his left hand and touched his own optic, feeling the soft, smooth glass, and tried to imagine himself undergoing the same treatment.

Pain.

Pain

Whatever does not kill you makes you stronger

Pain

The price of defeat
Brave Maximus

Governers Palace - Megatron's Quarters

Post by Brave Maximus »

"Plainly...."

Hunter transformed into robot mode, his weapons stored and away, his big cannon slung over his shoulder, trying not to look menacing. It wasn't hard, his body was black with red parts on his thighs and shoulders, but he wasn't physically large. He was build as a mount for his cannon, to get into unusual places and fire. And when your original purpose in life is to track a target and eliminate them, being unintimidating has it's benefits.

"Forgive me.... Megatron... I haven't really needed to speak in a... long time... so putting things plainly is a bit more difficult."

He reached into compartment in his chest, opening the container inside, out of Megatron's sight, and pulled out a tiny shard. He held it up to the light and it almost glistened. It was familiar and yet so different. It absorbed light and shone with a dark intensity.

"This, quite simply, is power made form in Darkness. It is, plainly, Dark Energon. And it is the key to ruling the universe."
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker walked up to Lugnut and Grimlock.

Primitives. he thought. I'm probably not going to get much out of these two.....but it's that or nothing.

"Excuse me." he said, not addressing any one of them in particular. "I assume, given everything, that you are responsible for this breakout or at least work for whoever is. Am I correct?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

Grimlock looked down at Sparkstalker and nodded.

"Yes, we responsible for breakout. You ask him, Lugnut, for details on recrui- reciu- joining up. Me, Grimlock, not much talker."
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker listened to what Grimlock was saying to him. At one point, he considered saying something along the lines of "Yes, that's obvious", but he stopped himself in case he ended up angering the large mech.

A self-preservation instinct was what separated him from the beasts, after all.....

"Joining up, eh? Sounds interesting." is what he said instead. He was intrigued. Who could possibly be interested in recruiting criminals, so interested that they were going to open up a prison to do it?

He turned to Lugnut. "So, what sort of team are you expecting me to join?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

"Not team." Grimlock told Sparkstalker. Seemed like this one is not a member of the Renegades or the Destrons or the whatevertrons that are gathering around, flocking around former captains and lieutenants. Seemed quite smart.

"We revolutio- revo- bah. Current government full of scrap. We overthrow government, install proper leader. Something like that." Grimlock shrugged.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Prison shuttle

Springer said nothing for a moment. He didn't really know what to reply to the Captain. He was wondering why he was letting him speak at all. Perhaps it was so that the others would remain calm in the hope that the captain would get through to him and would release them. Could that be it?

Springer shrugged. "I'm a mercenary. Don't really need a reason, do I?

Governor's Palace

Tarantulas' hand reappeared as he retracted his blowtorch. Magnus was still functioning, but clearly needed a moment.

"You.. you'll get nothing from me..," was all Magnus could utter to Tarantulas. His optic fried, his systems in shock and his frame too damaged. Whatever torture Tarantulas had planned for him, it could only hasten his termination.

Tarantulas rubbed his hands for a moment and started walking from left to right in front of Magnus. "Did you know that if somebody tries to hack his way into the Kaon Polytechnic Research institute's servers, I will get an alert message?" Tarantulas immediately stopped infront of Magnus and got in his face.

"Somebody tried to steal my research! You will answer my questions Autobot!" Tarantulas shouted "What are the scientists up to? Who was capable enough to hack the our servers? What data has been comprimised?" Tarantulas kept shouting, but it went to deaf ears. Magnus wasn't listening anymore and was only processing what Tarantulas was saying to him.

He knew of only one mech that had hacking skills good enough to get into the K.P.R.I. An annoying little mech. If the Autobots had used him to do such a thing, he probably earned his keep which means Magnus will never give him up. And if Tarantulas is so furious about Wheeljack and Highbrow, that means they made it out safe and are back in Iacon.

Magnus smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Tarantulas shouted. "Answer me! Do you really want me to take your other optic?!" Tarantulas shook his head. "I should've brought my endoscopic claw," Tarantulas turned around. "Either of you wouldn't happen to have one on you, would you?" he asked Predacon and Sixshot
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker was faintly amused at Grimlock's explanation of his group's goal. He may have been primitive.....but at least he knew how to explain things in few words.

"Full of scrap, indeed. Corrupt, spineless scrap. You're beginning to sound like a group worthy of my support." he said.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Once he realized that Sparkstalker wasn't following him, Stungun ducked into a supply closet and locked the door.

What the hell is going on here? the battered guard asked himself.

(OOC: Lugnut's based on this version of the character rather than the Animated design, so he's more grey-green than purple.)

Lugnut grunted at Prisoner #00000. "Yeah," he admitted. "Who's asking?"

He worked his massive fingers open and closed, balling them into fists in an attempt to show the strange robot that he was dealing with a mech that shouldn't be trifled with.

His secondary optics kept a watch on Sparkstalker as he conversed with Grimlock.

"My friend is right, even if he sounds like he took too many blows to the head in the gladiator ring. Join the Decepticons and our glorious Lord Megatron will show you the way to victory. Oppose us, and...uh, well, don't do that. I'd have to kill you."

Governor's Palace

Predacon smiled. "Winning isn't the most important thing," he told Sixshot. "It's the only thing. If you don't win, your life meant nothing. But if you win," he told the living weapon, "and don't have anything left for yourself afterwards, you didn't really win. You just lost less. You could kill a hundred Autobots, or a thousand, or ten thousand...but eventually they'll kill you. And you can't win when you're dead, because the dead can't enjoy the spoils of war. So you need to take whatever advantages you can find...which is why we made you in the first place."

He turned back just in time to see Magnus hit Tarantulas in the face, and laughed.

"No, I don't buy into any of those silly special interrogation tools," he told the other mad scientist. "You can do just as much damage with an electromagnet and a bag of nails, and it's a whole lot cheaper than a VVH or your absurd claw."

Megatron smiled thinly. "I see," he responded neutrally to Hunter. "You'll have to forgive me, then. I was expecting you to be somewhat different. I certainly didn't expect you to feed me an absurd story about the Blood of Unicron."

His speech was interrupted, though, when a familiar voice spoke in his head.

"Megatron, the Autobots are preparing an operation to rescue the prisoner Magnus."

"Thank you Soundwave," Megatron said, subvocalizing it so that Hunter wouldn't be able to listen in. "I'll take care of things...personally."

Then, aloud, he said, "But putting aside your religious nonsense for the moment, this 'Dark Energon' you claim you have...obviously it is a powerful fuel. And more...I could feel it playing to my baser instincts. With a reliable supply of it, we could rule this solar system and much, much more. But since you didn't land a tanker full of it in the palace courtyard, I'm not entirely sure what you're offering me."

Regardless of his scepticism, though, Megatron couldn't deny the hunger he felt at the sight of the purple, sparkling crystal that Hunter held out to him. But as much as he wanted to ingest it himself, he had a better use for it...

"Although if you gave me that, it would go a long way to proving your good intentions."

Altihex Prison

Brick and Hammer had reunited, and were herding the escapees out into the courtyard where the shuttle would pick them up.

"Thrust, there's a lot of them here," he reported to their team leader. "Is the shuttle going to be big enough to hold them all?"

Black Shadow pushed his way through the crowd, shanking one prisoner who was dumb enough to push him back as he worked his way to the front of the line waiting to board the shuttle.

"Freedom!" he crowed. "Whoo! Go Decepticons! Uh, I guess..."
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

"You two make a good sales pitch." Sparkstalker joked, but quickly went back to being serious again. "Seriously though, you make a convincing case. I don't have much of a choice, I suppose.....so I'll join you."

So, Sparkstalker was now a member of a revolutionary group. This wasn't something he guessed would happen when he woke up today.

He didn't really care much about revolutions. He didn't like the government, true, but he wasn't much of a revolutionary.

But.....who said he couldn't get something out of it for himself?
Chip1123
Protoform

Altihex Prison

Post by Chip1123 »

Thrust swore. Of course the prison wouldn't have a huge shuttle. Couldn't risk the prisoner's getting a hold of it.

"We follow our orders. The political prisoners first. After that, get the ground based units or anyone incapable of flight." As he said the last part, he sent an encrypted message to the Vehicons. "Most 'qualified' entrants first, if there isn't room." and switched the channel off. "Those who can fly can fly alongside the shuttle." He finished, back on the main channel.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Prison Shuttle

The Captain looked at Springer and shrugged. The Decepticon mercenary does not seem to be quite… eager to finish him off, nor was he being at all threatening.

“So, you’re in it for the money, then? That’s it?” The Captain asked. “How much are they paying you?”

Governor's Palace

Sixshot watched Creator Tarantulas as he tortured Magnus for information. He did not really understood what Tarantulas was asking Magnus for, but he did not particularly care. He knew what he was seeing.

Pain.

Pain is for the weak.

Endoscopic claw? Sixshot tilted his head and ran through a search in his database. Endoscopic claw… “Sorry, but I do not come equipped with such an equipment.” Sixshot told Tarantulas.

He turned to face Predacon again, and listened.

If he does not win, his life

Means

Nothing

Can’t win when he’s dead.

The dead can’t enjoy the spoils of war.

“I am… created to be an advantage against your enemies, then?” Sixshot asked.

Orbital Prison

Grimlock shrugged at Sparkstalker’s reply to his remark, then let Lugnut handle the talking. He glared at the others in the room, at the other prisoners, making note who seemed to be suspicious.

The gladiator glared at Prisoner #00000, who shrugged as he shook off his Inhibitor Claw. #00000 replied to Lugnut, “Name’s… oh, I’ve been called ‘Zero’ hereabouts long enough you might as well call it. Used to be Cy-Kill’s second, ‘till they shut down us Renegades. Since you guys seem to be going to go against the gov’ment and we have nothing better to do, we’re in.”

Grimlock turned and glared at Lugnut about the ‘blows to the head’ comment. He turned to face Sparkstalker again, and nodded. “Good choice. Only choice.”

Is it the only choice, though, Grimlock asked himself.

He was here just because he had nothing better to do.

If he was still in the military, he would have been on the opposite side with Lugnut and Sparkstalker and everyone else… But then, on the same side with the bastard government that disowned him. But now? He's on the same side with a teleporting amoral psychopath, mad scientists and a fanatical thug. Grimlock's been with worse.

On the other hand, Grimlock did not like Megatron. He’s a bit of a pain in the crankshafts…

Should he continue the way he was, fighting, forgetting, fighting and trying to forget who he was, the bloodthirsty beast he was, to drown himself in blood and death and gore?

Or should he try and fight his own instincts, and start to think?

Grimlock was confused.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Lugnut looked over Sparkstalker, pondered his declaration of allegiance and then went, "Huh. Good. Well, uh...welcome to the team."

He combed his mind for ideas for what to do with the new Decepticon, then decided to put him to work. "If you know anyone else here who'd like to join up, point them to us."

Then he turned to Zero, shrugging. "Whatever. It's as good a name as any. Is this 'Cy-Kill'," -- What a stupid name, he thought -- "here as well? Or are you in command of the Renegades now?"

Blind to Grimlock's obvious turmoil, he continued, "You'll get your chance for revenge against the Autobots," he told the prisoners, "soon, but we'll need to return to Kaon to get new orders from the glorious Megatron first."

Governor's Palace

Predacon shrugged. "Well, not only that," he told Sixshot. "But I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a motivating factor."

He leaned in a bit more closely to his offspring, almost whispering, "But not the main reason. You're the only one of your kind, Sixshot. The only Sixchanger who ever was. Your very existence is a miracle of science...or an abomination created in defiance of the natural order, to the religious types. You're important to us as a weapon, yes, but you're more than that. You're a symbol of the advances that Zeta Prime and his cronies have denied us for so many years."

Smiling, Predacon said, "You're my legacy, Sixshot. You, and those who will follow in your footsteps. And you're still young...but not too young for me to say that I'm very, very proud of you."

Altihex Prison

Hammer nodded. "Smart plan. Will do, boss." He turned to Brick and said, "You heard the boss. Get on crowd control duty, and make sure no one gets on that shuttle if they don't look useful to us."

"Got it!" Brick smiled gleefully, then waded into the crowd and started delivering coup de grace attacks to anyone who didn't look like they were eager to get in on the Decepticons' racket.

"Not what I meant!" Hammer called out to his partner, but he was ignored.

Black Shadow grinned when Thrust said that flyers would be going to Kaon under their own power.

I haven't flown in so long, I forgot I could! Damn, it'll feel good to feel some air under my wings.

"But what way is Kaon?" he wondered out loud.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

Grimlock glared at Lugnut, resigning himself to glower in the background while Lugnut handled the talking, looking menacing in case some idiot thought that numbers would mean they could take down the Decepticons.

Part of him wanted to just go with the flow, just ignore all this self-introspection crap and just get on with the program.

Part of him simply couldn't ignore what they were doing.

"Cy-Kill's gone. Been gone for years." Zero told Lugnut. "I guess I'm next in line, but we're in kind of a sorry state. My men and I, we're in. Meanwhile, the Destrons-" Zero glanced aside and pointed at a gaudily-coloured Cybertronian with all sharp edges and spikes crouching some distance away.

Evidently the Destron leader, the mech, surrounded by what appeared to be his lieutenants, nodded sullenly. "I'm the Destron Emperor of- well, it doesn't matter now. We've been locked up here for far too long, we have no idea what's going on. I guess we'll throw in our lot with you guys, since you guys are obviously resourceful."

"Revenge. Yes, revenge will be good." Zero nodded, and many of the people in the crowd muttered their agreement.

More prisoners had poured out, some on lower levels, some on upper levels, watching as the larger players conversed with each other.

There were, of course, some malcontented comments being whispered around, but they were wise enough not to say them near Lugnut and Grimlock.

Meanwhile, the Orbital Station had begun to move. Obsidian and Skywarp, having deactivated the Chaosmaster Bomb from being able to be detonated by the Autobots, had teleported back to the main control room, and Obsidian began moving them (and the prison ship docked onto it) down to Kaon.

"Lugnut, Grimlock, Springer," Obsidian spoke into their commlink. "We are beginning our descent to Kaon. Lugnut, Grimlock, have you made contact with the Destron and Renegade ringleaders?"

Switching channels, Obsidian said, "Thrust, Onslaught, how goes things at your end? Do you require any assistance?"

Skywarp, meanwhile, amused himself by prodding the small group of terrified, surrendered guards, holding them at gunpoint and forcing them all to go into one of the nearby, recently-vacated prison cells.

Governor's Palace

Sixshot pondered what Predacon had said. "An advantage... I do not mind being treated as such. I live to.... to destroy. To battle."

He was unique.

He was a miracle of science, the perfect weapon, the advancement denied by others.

But an abomination to the religious types.

One of his kind.

His legacy.

"I am the only one of my kind..." Sixshot repeated what Creator Predacon had said. Predacon was proud of him... of his abilities? Sixshot's red optics narrowed. "I wonder.... this Magnus, he was the best of the Autobots. Yet all he mustered was a... small amount of resistance. Are there any more stronger, worthier opponents that I would meet in the battlefield?"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Governor's Palace

Tarantulas laughed. "I suppose so, but the claw automatically puts a lot of fear in a mech," he said to Predacon. "Oh well, guess I'll just have to improvise with what I have." Tarantulas couldn't stop snickering. "Too bad that Magnus isn't allowed to die. Puts quite a limit on what I'm allowed to do and I had all these toys in mind that I would've loved to test on him."

He stepped closer to Magnus and pressed a button on the wall. Anti-grav manacles shot out the ceiling and Magnus was held by them. "Quite uncomfertable, isn't it?" Tarantulas said. "Quite an annoying position to be in, but it'll give me the freedom to do this..." Tarantulas walked up to Magnus and got close to his head. He started to emit a sonic frequency and shortly after that, Magnus was starting to react wildly to it and Tarantulas stepped back.

"I think physical torture isn't going to do much to you. You're the kind of mech that won't break, no matter what damage we do to your frame. You're willing to lay your body on the line for the job. That much was proven when you fought Sixshot," he said when he looked over to Team Science's creation. "That's why I shot you with my cyber-venom. Targets that have been shot with my cyber venom are the only ones that can hear that particular frequency. As a result, you'll be experiencing your worst nightmares as if they were real." Tarantulas started laughing.

He then turned to Sixshot, leaving Magnus to deal with his agony for a while. "You shouldn't underestimate the Autobots," Tarantulas said to Sixshot. "While I'm sure that you have the ability to defeat them, you had the element of surprise the last time. Now that Wheeljack and Highbrow have escaped your attack, they'll be prepared for you the next time. That's why you were sent there. To eliminate them, before they become a problem. Thanks to Magnus, you failed that task."

Prison Shuttle

"The money?" Springer replied to the captain. "No, not the money. I don't ...." his sentence was cut off as Obsidian's transmission came in.

"Copy that sir," he replied. "What do you want me to do with the prisoners?"
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Sixshot briefly wondered what it would be like to experience a 'nightmare'. Or whether he should ask his Creators for Cyber-Venom to make him stronger. But then Creator Tarantulas spoke to him.

True.

It was his fault that Wheeljack and Highbrow got away. His targets. His task. Magnus played a role, perhaps, but it stands that it was he who let them get past his grasp.

"That is a failure I intend to correct." Sixshot told Tarantulas. "The next time I meet this Wheeljack and Highbrow, I will kill them." Sixshot's optics narrowed as his hands balled up into fists. "Let me go repair my failure and go to wherever they have ran off to and bring you their heads, so they will cease being a problem for us."

Prison Shuttle

The Captain's expression became taut when he realized that Springer has been contacted by his superior.

"We did say that if they prove cooperative, we will let them live." Obsidian told Springer. "Ask them whether any of them would join the Decepticons. Herd the rest into the escape pods, and let them go. But do not let any of the defectors out of your sight, Springer... they may be bluffing. Of course, kill anyone who causes any trouble."

Obsidian considered the merits of letting the soldiers go. On one hand, doing so would eliminate a problem that may come back later to bite them in the back, and the soldiers might give Prowl some valuable bit of information.

If Obsidian's enemies were someone other than Prowl, or Kup...

But if the soldiers return with stories of what happened, that a five-Decepticon team had taken over a ship and an entire prison, and let the crew of the ship go, it would make the Decepticon rebellion an actual enticing option... albeit a subconscious option... that might lead to defectors in the heat of the battle.

Obsidian decided that two dozen Autobot soldiers, probably mentally scarred by the encounter anyway, is a small price to pay for the little psychological advantage they will have.

Obsidian turned to Skywarp. "Stop playing. Move around the prison, listen to what the prisoners are saying, and get rid of anyone who is unhappy with the Decepticon regime. Make sure you make a spectacle. We do not need liabilities."

Skywarp teleported away from the control room, and reappeared in a swirl of black and purple on an overhanging girder in the prison, leaning forwards, resting his chin on his arms. Unnoticed by the throngs of prisoners below him, Skywarp picked out Lugnut and Grimlock several levels down, talking to a bunch of other prisoners.

Not his forte, talking or intimidating.

Obsidian told him to move stealthily, make no noise, and root out malcon- well, people unhappy with the Decepticon rule.

Honestly, Skywarp didn't get why they had to do it right that moment. Anyone unhappy with the Decepticons really had no business being in the same room with a Decepticon revolution, no? Skywarp smirked, then disappeared again, reappearing elsewhere in the prison, using the overhanging baristers as places to appear in, the faint 'pop' going unheard in the loud hubbub.

Listening to the conversation, Skywarp disappeared again. And again. On the fourth teleportation, Skywarp was greeted with this exchange.

"-I tell you, nothing good will come out of this. We should cut loose now."

"Try to take over the place? Are you crazy? Looks like, Zero and that Emperor guy, even they're playing nice, it seems!"

"They've grown soft, weak. We're cutting this joint soon as we land or whatever. Might even take a potshot at the Decepticon leaders."

"I know. Can't stand pompous, stuck-up bastards-"

Skywarp looked down at two prisoners, one bulky, one short and tiny. They were not wearing any Renegade or Destron or any gang markings... not that Skywarp cared. Obsidian told him to get rid of malcontents.

Skywarp's grin turned into a smile.

Two voices screamed in terror, and Grimlock's head whipped aside, to look opposite him, where two prisoners are falling down from an upper level, down through the void until they landed with a pair of sickening crunches.

Grimlock's optics narrowed as he raised his missile launcher. The prisoners were murmuring.

Skywarp popped into existence behind Grimlock and Lugnut. "That was me." He said cheerfully. "They were unhappy with us, talking about how they're going to shoot us, so I threw them off the railings."

Grimlock's optic band narrowed, clearly unamused by Skywarp's antics, justified or otherwise.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Governor's Palace

"See to it that you do," Tarantulas replied to Sixshot. "But not now. We don't want you to run into enemy territory blind. By now they might have started to prepare for you."

Prison Shuttle

"Copy," Springer replied to Obsidian. He turned towards the captain. "Either join us or be free. That's the order I've been given. You can use the pods to escape and return home. Don't try to fight me. You will be terminated if you do."
Aspiring DJ!