[New RPG] A House Divided: Kaon (Decepticon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Scorponok chuckled. "We all are, my dear Clench. We all are." Scorponok's eyes glimmered. "Mark my words, Clench, history has been made here. I wasn't sure about this before, but yes, Megatron intends to see Iacon burn, and I will help him. We help him from the start, and he will trust us. He will give us greater boons in his regime."

Scorponok tapped his claw together. "Which is, well, certainly better than our positions right now, mmm? Tell me, how is your business doing?"

(OOC: Sixshot remains with Tarantulas and Predacon)

Following Predacon and Tarantulas, Sixshot regarded Magnus. His injuries seemed to have healed somewhat from his self-repair systems, but he was still clearly injured.

Sixshot's red optics narrowed.

This Magnus, strongest of the Autobots... had caused him failure of his mission. He had missed his targets.

That will not happen.

That will not happen again.

Prison shuttle

"So you don't." The Captain replied to Springer. "A new regime, huh? Hopefully it will be better than the current one... and we soldiers of the old regime, we're just an obstacle to overcome, huh? It's a shame to be soldiers on this brink of change..."

"Sir, you can't- you can't negotiate with this monster! This murderer-" One of the crew members said, and several of his fellow terrified crewmates clamped their hands over his mouth.

"He didn't mean that!" The Captain said quickly, mouth open with horror, fearful that what had happened with Lugnut and his copilot would repeat itself.
Chip1123
Protoform

Prime's Shuttle

Post by Chip1123 »

"I meant a panic could happen, even in Command, if they knew what had happened to Zeta." Rapido replied back to Kup. "Even seasoned soldiers can lose it when a commander goes down."

Thinking back nto Megatron's conversation, he replied back "The only thing he said was the drink was laced with mining chemicals, and that he'd be good to make it back to Iacon and say goodbyes. He sounded pretty confident."

------------------------

Governor's Palace

"Greater boons?" Clench rolled the word around, tasting it. "Business is... down." He said in reply to Scorponok. "War-time means not as many people watching the games, and the best soldiers are recruited. So if the only way forward is by helping Megatron, then I'll throw my lot in with him." Until something else better comes along He finished silently.
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Prime Shuttle

"There aren't that much mechs around that 're more seasoned than me and Ironhide," Kup replied to Rapido. "Prowl is our superior and he has to know in order for a medical team to be on stand by.

He scanned Zeta to identify what he has been poisened with. "Definately a mining chemical alright," he said after scanning. "[insert name] is used to seperate energon from base materials. Nasty stuff." Kup looked over his shoulder. "Orion! How long before we get to Iacon?"
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC @ Ulcrain: I know you're just trying to help move things along, but Blackjack's right. Please don't pick up extra characters without claiming them and making sure you've got room. Thanks.)

Orbital Prison

Stungun watched Sparkstalker turn away, waiting until the smaller prisoner wasn't able to see before he let his anger show.

"You know," he said slowly, "most days I'd just turn and walk away right now. But today's not most days. One of you scum shivved a buddy of mine in Cell Block A, did you know that? Sent him to the infirmary leaking Energon like mad. So I think it's maybe time that someone started to teach some of you uppity crims a lesson."

He slowly unfurled his shock baton, brandishing it menacingly.

Lugnut glowered (more than usual, even) as Skywarp teleported their group out of the shuttle and into the prison itself. He hated letting the other Decepticon do that to him, but orders were orders.

He forced his face into a more neutral expression, then glanced over at Obsidian and waited for further instruction.

Governor's Palace

Megatron settled into his chambers, smiling to himself as he ran his hands over his newest possession, a gift that Deathsaurus had left for him during the reception. The fusion cannon's sleek barrel extended from a boxy reaction chamber, topped off with a pair of fuel canisters. It didn't look like much, really, other than maybe the guts of something that had been pulled out of a starship's gun mount.

In fact, that's exactly what it was -- a warship-grade cannon, downsized and fitted with it's own generator. Deathsaurus had intended it as a heavy-duty infantry weapon, but the costs of manufacturing it had made the whole project less than profitable. His dedication to the Decepticon cause was so great, though, that he'd still been willing to build and field-test a single model for Megatron's personal use.

Oh, and how much use it's going to get...

The Decepticon leader inspected the mounting brackets that the cannon hung from, then thrust his arm into them and smiled as the equipment set to work melding the weapon to his exostructure. It hurt, but it was a good pain -- the sort of pain that reminded you what you were fighting for.

Once the mounting brackets had finished, Megatron stepped back and held up his right arm, admiring the new equipment that now adorned it.

"Soon," he whispered to himself. "Oh, so soon now."

Predacon hung back, though, more than happy to let his comrades get their licks in on Magnus before he took his turn. He really wasn't one for committing torture as much as watching it, after all, and he knew that Scorponok and Tarantulas were among the best in that business.

"You go first, Tarannie," he told the other madman. "Show Sixshot how it's done! Just, you know...try not to kill him right away, OK? It's no fun if you snuff him too soon!"

Prime's Shuttle

Zeta shook his head. "No transmissions...no transfusions. Get m...me to Iacon. Only the ca-capital has the sort of equipment...they'd...need..."

He was losing the ability to focus, and he knew it.

"...to...to fix me."

Altihex Prison

(OOC: If you want to NPC the minions, Chip, that's OK by me.)

Brick and Hammer transformed to robot mode, with the former looking glum while the latter kept his expression serious and professional while trying to inject a little bit of fear into it.

OK, so I'm no Skullgrin, but hopefully it'll fool the guards...

Hammer would have been more confident, though, if he'd actually known who Skullgrin was. Still, he marched forward with the measured, slow steps of someone who was trying really hard not to get shot by the guards.

Brick glared back at Onslaught a little bit when the former tried to get him to move, just enough to make it seem like he was the more unruly of the two prisoners.

When Thrust opened fire, though, both Vehicons jumped into action and deployed their weapons to cover the entrances to the room they were in.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Primes Shuttle

Nightstalker growled softly "We're trying but we need to buy you some more time."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Prime's Shuttle:

Ironhide's scowl deepened. He knew what that particular chemical could do. Whoever this Megatron was, he knew what he was doing. "Only thing we can do is get him back ta Iacon. This stuff ain't just gonna eat through his fuel pump an' lahnes. It's gonna eat through awl'a his internals as well. The stuff we got on board ain't even gonna touch that."

Orion kept the shuttle heading for Iacon, it's engines wide open and screaming. "Not much longer, Kup."

(OOC: In fact, let's head back to the Iacon thread now.)
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Scorponok nodded at Clench's words, mouth curled a little in a sympathetic scowl. "Yes, yes, thing are the same at my end, my dear Clench. But I daresay your losses are greater than mine, hmmm?"

Scorponok chuckled. He caught the undertone in Clench's voice. Yes, yes indeed. Until something better comes along...

The larger Decepticon tapped his chin. "Of course, with the Prime's death all but certain, things are going to get very hectic, my friend. So what say you to an alliance? You scratch my back, I scratch yours. You're reliable and smart, and you'd do well not to have to watch out behind your back for, well, someone with questionable sensibilities such as myself. Information pooling, that kind of stuff."

Yes, Scorponok would gladly betray anyone who gets in his way...

Speaking of which, why hadn't his Vehicons reported in from breaking in into the weapons facility under the Iaconian War Academy? Things are odd...

Why

What do they want to do with this 'Magnus'?

Why not kill him?

Why not?

"I... do not understand." Sixshot asked Predacon, frowning. "Why not just kill him outright? You have the power to do that."

Main Control Room, Orbital Prison

The guards were divided into several groups. Some surrendered immediately, dropping into the ground. Some are so startled that they simply stared, slack-jawed.

Several, however, brandished their weapons. Stun rods, guns... one of the guards charged Grimlock, who easily sent the guard flying across the room with a backhand. Another guard attempted to press the alarm button, but he soon found himself looking at the stump of his hand, with Obsidian pointing his five-barreled wrist at him.

There was a short moment of silence.

"Nobody here needs to get hurt." Obsidian growled, as he hovered towards the main control board, fingers curling out. "Lugnut, you and Grimlock round the prisoners up, make sure they are willing to help us. Skywarp, murder anyone who resists -- guard, prisoner or otherwise."

The guards that are ready opened fire at the Decepticons, but they were hopelessly outmatched. Obsidian drilled five holes into the skull of one of the young soldiers, sending his shot ricocheting into a monitor screen. Grimlock charged a pair of soldiers, the blasts slamming into his armour without any damage, and knocked them both aside with a backhand.

Skywarp swirled into purples and blacks, reappearing so fast behind the other firing guards, producing a short dagger and began slashing. Teleporting all over while still doing the same slash, it appeared that there are three SKywarps in the room, the effect of teleporting at a great speed. Skywarp simultaneously slit the throats of three different guards, sending them collapsing onto the ground. "Woo! A new record!"

The rest of the guards still shell-shocked, Obsidian tapped orders into the main computer, and soon, all of the prisoner cells (including that of Sparkstalker) would open, releasing an entire prison's worth of Destrons and Renegades free to maim and otherwise murder the guards who had tormented them.

The rest of the guards (those who are not on their knees, anyway), got their act together and began to charge the Decepticons en masse. "They never learn." Obsidian sighed, as he lashed out with his hand and stabbed a young Autobot through the throat with his long, needle-like fingers. "Kill them all, but make it quick. They are just soldiers following orders... who happen to be in our way."

Prisoner #00000, former second-in-command of the Renegades, watched as the doors to his prison cell opened. He thought it would be the guards, ready to deliver him another beating, but the rough whoops and cheers all around told him that it was something else.

Freedom.

Prisoner #00000 roared, and charged out of his cell, slamming onto the surprised Autobot guard standing in the corridor in front of him. The impact threw the Autobot over the railing down several floors. Picking up the discarded stun rod, #00000 shouted out, "Kill them all! Kill all the guards!"

There will be time to find out who had sprung them loose.
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor's Palace

Post by Chip1123 »

"That's a generous offer." Clench replied back to Scorponok, trying not to sound too eager. "I am, indeed, interested, as long as it is mutually beneficial of course."

---------------

Altihex Prison

Thrust looked over at the guard. "I believe you have some political prisoners, mostly from Kaon, located here?" He asked the guard in front of him, who nodded. "Well, we'll need their cells opened. Can you do that?" As he asked the question, the guard below Onslaught yelled out to the other one to not cooperate, but as he finished his plea, Onslaught's gun discharged, cutting off his dieing words.

Thrust looked back at his guard. "Such a waste. Now can we get you to open those cells? I'd much rather you not end up like your friends here." The guard nodded and keyed in the code, Thrust watching and memorizing the code the guard used. As he entered the code, several areas on the grid went from red to green, indicating opening cells. "Thank you. That wasn't so hard was it?" He asked as he pulled the trigger, silencing the last guard before he had a chance to reply.

"Brick. Hammer. See to those prisoners. Thundercracker & Mindwipe - see if there is a shuttle nearby - It'll make getting out of here much easier. We won't have much time before someone sounds an alarm."

As Thrust finished giving the orders, he walked over to the controls and input the same code the guard had used to free the political prisoners into the system, but specified that all the doors be opened this time. "This should by us some time, and possibly some new recruits as well."

(OOC: Altihex prisoners are free - good jumping on point for any Decepticon allies who need introducing)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

"Excellent." Scorponok replied to Clench, grinning. "I would shake your hand, but that will leave you hand-less." Scorponok clacked his claws, those massive claws that could crush a normal mech's head with ease.

Scorponok leaned in and whispered. "As a free bit of information, well, we haven't really told this to the general populace or troops, but we have already attacked Iacon. I'm doubtful if our two-pronged attack on Iacon's war facilities will actually be successful, but it will put fear into the Autobots, mmm?"
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker suddenly heard the doors of his cell opening. This was unexpected, but he welcomed it.

He turned around, and transformed into his bipedal monster form. He hated that form, but he had to admit, it could be useful at times, and this was one of those times.

Sparkstalker began shooting fire at Stungun. His opportunity to escape, to get revenge, had come. And he would make good use of it.
Brave Maximus

Governers Palace - Megatron's Quarters

Post by Brave Maximus »

Hunter stalked the corridors of the palace, following the tracks of Megatron. He didn't need to worry about losing his prey, the traces in his system were more than enough for the old Transformer to follow him anywhere on the planet. He watched Megatron attach the weapon to his arm and smiled internally, his own large cannon swivilling. Though no where near as powerful as that ungainly weapon... Hunter had an advantage.

Turning the corner in vehicle mode, Hunter walked into Megatron's quarters:

"So... Lord Megatron... has the Darkness sung to you yet?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Stungun jumped back in shock as Sparkstalker's cell slid open before he'd had a chance to unlock it himself. He was even more surprised when the inhibitor that the prisoner wore -- that all prisoners wore -- to deactivate their built-in weapons and equipment hit the ground with a clang.

"What have you--aagh!"

The guard screamed as he was engulfed by flames, his armour deforming under the intense heat as he fired a stun shot blindly at the escaped prisoner.

Lugnut nodded, acknowledging Obsidian's orders silently. He used his massive arms to batter aside a dozen guards in a single swipe, powering up the point-singularity generators in his fists to increase the force behind his blows tenfold. Each of the guards he struck were left unmoving on the ground. Alive or dead, it wasn't his concern as long as they didn't get back up to cause any more trouble.

A couple guards were far enough away to attack him with their sidearms, but the weapons were woefully inadequate to the task they were being asked to fulfill. They would have dropped an under-energized, unarmoured prisoner in their tracks, but they barely tickled Lugnut. The machine-gun rounds he sent back at them, on the other hand, did decidedly more than that. The two guards crumpled to the ground with their chests reduced to a smoking ruin.

Governor's Palace

Megatron smiled thinly as he heard the new arrival enter his chambers.

"Just Megatron, please," he said without turning around to face Hunter. "I leave the titles of nobility to our corrupt Autobot enemies."

He let that hang in the air for a moment before he turned and faced the other Transformer. He hefted the fusion cannon now mounted to his arm, using his left hand to steady it as he looked down the scope mounted one one side and drew his aim on the intruder.

"And since I'm not a stuffed-chasis Autobot aristocrat, I don't have time for people who talk in riddles," he said in a low growl. "Tell me -- plainly -- what you have done to me or I'll test out my new toy in live-fire mode sooner than I'd planned."

(OOC: Chip, if it's alright by you once Megatron and Hunter are done Megs is going to have a mission for Clench.)

Predacon smiled at Sixshot's naivety.

"We do indeed," he told the younger Decepticon. "We do, indeed. But what does killing him gain us? There will be one less Autobot, yes. And a formidable one, at that. But so what? There are hundreds of thousands of Autobots. One more or less won't make a difference. Besides, if we just kill him they'll simply turn him into a martyr. 'The great Magnus'," he said mockingly, "'killed in combat with a Decepticon abomination'."

Predacon smiled, then. It wasn't a pleasant expression, though. It was a cruel one. "But if we break him? If we destroy his willingness to fight and pry every scrap of data about the Autobot military out of his head that we can find, then we've done something far worse than killing him. We've ruined him. And instead of being a dead hero to rally around, the Autobots will have a hollow shell of a mech whose very existence will remind them every day of how futile it is to fight us."

He tossed his head back and laughed.

"There are more ways to defeat your enemy, my dear Sixshot, than simply killing them all. Certainly, there's a place for that." He smiled slightly. "But if your enemy is too afraid to fight then the battle is yours without having to fire a shot. It's not as much fun, admittedly, but it can be very effective. Have you met my friend Venom yet? He has a word for things like this. Two words actually: psychological warfare."

Altihex Prison

Hammer nodded. "Of course, sir," he told Thrust. "You can count on us."

Brick frowned. "So do we get to kill guards too?"

Hammer groaned, then shoved his wingman through the door. "Get moving, you big lummox."

Black Shadow ground the utensil against the wall for probably the thousandth time, then examined the edge he'd created on his shiv for probably the hundredth. He'd been working on the weapon for a long time, whenever the guards weren't watching and his fellow inmates were distracted by whatever garbage they were showing on the holodisplays.

Black Shadow'd never been interested in that crap. Ever since he'd come online he'd been scrabbling in the darkest corner of Stanix's slums, trying to scrape together enough energon to get by. He'd never had time to relax, never had time for fun...at least not until the gang had come along. They'd given him hope, and for the first time they'd given him a chance to do more with his life than just survive...at least, until he'd been arrested for selling Syk to an undercover cop. Since then he'd been spending his time locked up in this hellhole of a concrete box, fighting with a handful of his gang brothers against the much-bigger gangs that controlled the prison.

That's what the shiv was for. Inhibitors kept him from using the built-in weapons that the gang had added to his frame, but nothing could stop him from taking a sharp piece of metal and driving it through one of the opposing gang leaders' optics. And after that...

His train of thought was broken when the door to his cell suddenly slid open. Panic seized him at first, and the first thought through his mind was that the guards must have seen what he was working on. But then he realized two things...that the cells across the hall were open too, and that his inhibitor had fallen to the ground.

A more thoughtful mech might have stayed in his cell and waited to find out what was going on, but Black Shadow just grinned and powered up his guns.

"Looks like we're going to have one hell of a riot!" he crowed cheerfully as he darted out of his cell and shot the nearest guard.
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor's Palace

Post by Chip1123 »

Clench stared, a little dumbfounded. "Wow. Poisoning the Prime and several attacks in one day. He is certainly a bold one." He replied to Scorponok.

(OOC: Warcry - works for me!)

-------------------

Altihex Prison

"Yes, kill anyone who gets in your way." Thrust said in reply to Brick. "We need to be out of here as quickly as possible. Iacon may be distracted, but let's not tempt them."
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker quietly chuckled as he watched Stungun fall under his onslaught of fire. The fool acted so tough, and now, he was going down.

He heard a buzzing sound, and then noticed a stun shot flying over his head. He briefly decided to stop the stream of fire.

"Resistance is futile." Sparkstalker said, then resumed his attempt to burn Stungun.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

Obsidian looked around the room. Between the four of them, all the guards in the room are either cowering in surrender, dead, or incapacitated. “Lugnut, Grimlock, go out there and round up all the prisoners that are willing to join us. If you are able to locate Destron and Renegade captains, the flock should follow.” Obsidian said serenely. “Use the intercoms if you require. I am sure the nice fellows in this room would oblige.”

Obsidian flexed his fingers, clenching and unclenching the skeletal fingers on his right fist.

“Anyone shows the slightest bit of resistance… prisoners or otherwise… kill them. If they are unable to cooperate now, they will be a liability later on. Accept any surrender from the guards, but the slightest hint you suspect something is not right, eliminate them.” This was punctuated by a glare at the cowering guards in the room. “Skywarp, follow me.”

“I don’t get to play in the massive prison riot chaos outside?” Skywarp asked, hopping from where he was perched on an upturned chair to where Obsidian was floating.

“You and I are going to where the Chaosmaster Bomb is placed in this facility, and secure it.” Obsidian replied to Skywarp, pointing at a room in the map he brought up on the main screen. “Let us go.”

Skywarp studied the map, frowned in deep concentration, and snapped his fingers. In a swirl of blacks and a loud “BAMF!” from the Seeker, Skywarp and Obsidian swirled into thin air.

Grimlock glared at the spot where the two had been moments ago. His head swiveled to face the guards, and once he was satisfied they weren’t pulling anything funny, the former gladiator then turned to face Lugnut.

“Me, Grimlock, not much talker. You, Lugnut, talk to prisoners.”

Governor’s Palace

Scorponok chuckled at Clench’s reaction, more than pleased that the other Decepticon was impressed.

“To be fair, some of the attacks on Iacon are instigated by yours truly… oh, with some help from my associates, I suppose. ‘Team Science’, we have been taking to calling ourselves. Very tacky, but considering the company I keep, it suits us.” Scorponok chuckled. “Of course, I keep telling myself I am the only sane one in the group… the only one that actually cares about what is going on in the world and not in the laboratory.”

Sixshot tilted his head, trying to digest what Creator Predacon had just told him. What exactly were they trying to demonstrate? Other ways. Other ways to win. Other ways to crush the enemy.

A martyr.

What is a martyr?

A symbol, a dead person, that others will rally around and use as a symbol.

Killed in battle against a Decepticon abomination.

Break him

Destroy his willingness

Far worse than killing him

Ruin him

No dead hero

A hollow shell

Futile to fight them

“Psycological warfare.” Sixshot repeated those two words, just to hear them spoken by his deep voice. He frowned. So they would turn this Magnus, this strongest soldier, and break him ruin him turn him into a hollow shell and a symbol of futility instead of a symbol of… hope?

“You are trying to crush the enemy’s willingness to fight us. That does not seem quite fair.” Sixshot said out loud, red optics regarding the prone form of Magnus. His optics narrowed. “To them.”

“If this is their best and the rest of the troops are weakened, this war would not be very interesting.”
Chip1123
Protoform

Governor’s Palace

Post by Chip1123 »

"I hope that those attacks were 'sanctioned' by Megatron...?" Clench asked in reply to Scorponok's reveal. "I'm sure he wouldn't like 'rogue elements' conflicting with any current, or future, plans."

As he finished, Clench turned to stare out the window. "Team science?" He said, chuckling. "An apt name. Especially if they keep their faces buried in the experiments and do not see how the world is reacting and adpating to their experiments."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Governor's Palace

Scorponok shrugged at Clench's comment, "Megatron's... mold-brother is one of us. A fact I was made aware to not moments ago, actually. Personally, I think as long as we don't kill anyone too important like the Prime, we're free to muck around and dole out as many walking weapons of destruction as we want. Did you see that six-changer just now?"

Scorponok grinned. "Ah, Predacon and Tarantulas may ignore the world, but not I. After all, I used to be a Senator. I know how things work in this world." Scorponok clenched and unclenched his claws. "And how to twist them to suit our needs."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Orbital Prison

Stungun screamed as Sparkstalker burned him again, dropping his prod as the wave of flames knocked him back into the wall. Groaning, the guard transformed into his three-wheeled dragster mode and tried to get away.

Lugnut cracked his knuckles, then nodded to Grimlock. "Of course," he said reasonably. "I'm the natural choice. After hearing word of the glorious Megatron, what prisoners wouldn't flock to our banner?"

He walked out into the prison proper, backhanding a guard who'd been lying in wait for them into the wall so hard that he lost consciousness and not breaking stride as he did so. He looked into the cell blocks, which were milling with prisoners running amok and guards hopelessly trying to control them.

"So...which one first? Obsidian didn't really say who to ask for, did he?"

Governor's Palace

Predacon shrugged. "That's true," he told Sixshot. "But being 'fair' isn't the point of war. Having fun isn't either, although if we can have some along the way that's always a great thing." He grinned. "But the point of war is to win. Some of our soldiers will try to fill your head with ideas like honour or glory, but you should have none of it. Winning is the only thing that matters, not how you do it. And if it takes something underhanded to make that win a reality, then you need to do it without a second thought.

"Besides, the Autobots might be our enemies but that doesn't necessarily mean we want all of them dead. A lot of them could make decent Decepticons, with the right...education. Once they see that they can't win, they'll switch to the winning team."

He shrugged.

"Or not, and we'll get to kill them anyway. Either way, we win."

Altihex Prison

Brick whooped with glee, then ran toward the cells shooting anyone he saw wearing a guard's badge who wasn't already being beaten down by the escaped prisoners.

Hammer sighed, ashamed of his dimwitted brother Vehicon. Instead of attacking, he used the boosters in his feet to propel him up toward the top level of the prison. Hovering just below the ceiling, he cranked his vocorder volume up to maximum and boomed, "Now hear this! We are the Decepticons! Your freedom is a gift from us. If you want to get revenge on the society that locked you up, gather in the main courtyard and wait for our shuttle. We will take you to Kaon, and a chance to serve the Decepticon cause. The rest of you...if you want to live, don't get in our way."

He was happy to see that he'd caught the attention of the escapees, and dozens of them were streaming toward the courtyard exits. More surprisingly, he even spotted some of the guards moving in that direction with the rest of the crowd, dropping their prison insignia onto the ground as they abandoned their posts.

Black Shadow grinned as he heard the "Decepticon"'s offer. He didn't know who this strange mech was, but he didn't care. They were giving him a chance to get out and a safe place to go once he was free and by the sounds of it even a job of some kind. That was more than enough for him to throw in his lot with them, because it was more than anyone else had ever offered him, to be sure.

He left the guard he'd been brutalizing lying on the floor in a broken heap and headed for the exit.
TLB80

Post by TLB80 »

Orbital Prison

Sparkstalker chuckled once again as he saw Stungun transform and try to get away from him. He decided to let him do so. He didn't care about killing, just revenge, and he had achieved that much.

He transformed, and looked around. It looked as if his cell was not the only one to have opened, judging by the prisoners rampaging everywhere.

He also spotted a purple, one-eyed mech standing around. He didn't look like he was one of the guards, or one of the prisoners.....

Perhaps he may have something to do with all this, Sparkstalker thought, and began walking towards Lugnut.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Orbital Prison

Grimlock nodded glumly, not really bothering to digest what Lugnut spoke to him about the glorious Megatron and all that. He was in this for the fights, not to kill random weaklings and the like.

He needed to be the strongest.

Grimlock shrugged, as he watched Sparkstalker approach from the corner of his vision. "Me, Grimlock not hear him say." The former soldier reached behind and pulled out the double-barreled missile launcher latched onto his back, and fired it once into the air. "Me, Grimlock, get attention."

The loud blasts from the missile launcher (the missiles which flew into a guard with an airborne changeform) got the attention of many of the prisoners and guards.

Prisoner #00000, gesturing at the Renegades not to charge the newcomers, walked up towards Lugnut and Grimlock. "Who're you punks? You're the guys that set us loose?"

Grimlock narrowed his optics. Obsidian told them to find the leader-like type. It seemed like this one is quite high in the pecking order around the prison... he could be dangerous....

Grimlock lowered his massive missile launcher, the 'Death Dealer', as it has been nicknamed by one of the commentators in the ring, but did not lower it, in case he tried anything funny.

Obsidian and Skywarp materialized out of a pinpoint in the Chaosmaster Bomb chamber with a loud crack. As Skywarp appeared out of thin air, he slammed his head on an overhanging pipe, and groaned.

Obsidian, meanwhile, hovered out of the shadows. "Surrender. This facility is ours now. This will be your only warning." The engineers nearby, however, lunged for the big red button (detonation buttons are always big and red, Obsidian mused), but before he could press it, Skywarp had moved halfway across the room and drove his knee into the Autobot's face.

The Autobot engineer slammed onto the ground, and Skywarp pulled out a collapsible Energon Mace from his hip, swinging it in an arc that caught the rest of the engineers nearby unawares, sending them flying. The Seeker then turned to face Obsidian like a puppy.

"Get rid of them." Obsidian said in a detached manner as he moved across the room. Skywarp's expression stretched into a grin. Obsidian cared not as he set himself in front of the computer, and began typing, disarming the Chaosmaster Bomb and making it inert for transport. He ignored the dying screams and loud bangs from Skywarp's weapons.

He focused on his long, skeletal fingers as they clickety-clacked across the keyboard.

Obsidian sealed the doors. The same doors meant to keep out attackers should the suicide timer be activated. The guards outside, not expecting an attack from the inside, are banging on the doors, opening fire, trying to break it down.

Gunshots. Screams. Skywarp's inane laughter. Clickety-clack. Bang.

Distractions.

Governor's Palace

Sixshot nodded, trying to wrap his head around Predacon's little philosophy lesson. But words flew across his head, and he was confused.

Fair

Not fair

Fun

Winning

Honour and glory

Winning

Winning

"Winning is the most important thing." Sixshot repeated, and then his optics narrowed. "Then you should have unleashed me upon these enemy Autobots. I have taken down their strongest soldier, I can easily take down a hundred more! These, these... mind games are unnecessary, is it not?"