[New RPG] Side Story: Heroes of the First War

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

Side Story: Heroes of the First War

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

I got the idea for a side-story set in the past during the very first Cybertronian War. Not exactly another continuity, but brief looks into our heroes past--where future Autobots and Decepticons fought side by side to rid the planet of their Quintesson Masters. A look at our characters then and now, or something like it. What do the rest of you think?
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Lady Quick Switch wrote:I got the idea for a side-story set in the past during the very first Cybertronian War. Not exactly another continuity, but brief looks into our heroes past--where future Autobots and Decepticons fought side by side to rid the planet of their Quintesson Masters. A look at our characters then and now, or something like it. What do the rest of you think?
I would love to participate in that or either have one of my characters in it. Obviously Kup. Probably as a cadet fresh out of the accedamy :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

If we do it, obviously Obsidian will be a main character in it. And Kup, and Sky Lynx, and probably we can delve into whatever happened to Grimlock that I've mentioned vaguely in his introdumps.

Also, I'll probably have a 'the rise of a jerk' thing with a very young cadet Sentinel.
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Personlly I'd love to use Thundercrcker as a freashly sparked.
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Sky Lynx freshly sparked would be awesome to play, but he'd only come into being at the most dire of moments. Quickswitch wouldn't exist yet. Not sure about Sludge. "Incision" would probably.

Playing a Quintesson character would be fun as well. :D

Freshly-sparked Megatron and Starscream would be so many degrees of awesome to see played, and whatever Prime would exist at that time, if any.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

So what's the status on this? Maybe we can put our heads together via PM so that we can map out a basic outline for what had transpired during the first Great War so I can have Kup and Springer (maybe others) refer to it from time to time. :)
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

This does sound interesting, but I don't have any time for it right now. Personally, I'd suggest putting it on the back-burner until we've tied off the old RPG.

Especially since I would be obliged to act out the entire backstory of all the Omega Sentinels to make sure everything fits with my future schemes. :glance: