[New RPG] Switch

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Lady Quickswitch

Switch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

I'd like for Switch to meet a Triple Changer as the very first Transformer with more than two modes he encounters. (Not including Sky Lynx in that definition!)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

But... but we don't have any triple changers yet, right?
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

I presume what Lady Quick Switch means is meeting a triple changer after their created.

Besides, isn't there Sixshot running around?
Lady Quickswitch

Post by Lady Quickswitch »

Ulcrain wrote:I presume what Lady Quick Switch means is meeting a triple changer after their created.

Besides, isn't there Sixshot running around?
Yeah. I meant after they're created. It seems kinda anti-climactic to reveal the Six Changers (including Quick Switch) before the Triple Changers. They're freaky-weird too.

Sixshot's not known of yet at large. I thought he was going to slaughter somebody's entire squadron--that's what you were planning, right Blackjack?

I'd have Switch meet this amazing new kind of Transformer/freak and then the ante is upped by the Cons baffling six-moded weapon that defies all logic. But I won't tell you what you should do with Sixshot. I just thought you were planniing to have his power revealed first, then him. Dramatic tension. :)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Where's miked23?

Sixshot needs to kill Depth Charge's team.

Ah, well, levelling the entire War Academy and/or wiping out an entire city works too.
Ulcrain
Protoform

Post by Ulcrain »

Blackjack wrote:Where's miked23?
I've been asking that question with Springer85.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Why d'you want to find Springs?
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Because right at the moment, it looks like Tracks is the highest ranking officer in the field........

It could be Roddy, but it's still his first day.
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642