[G1 RPG] Terminus: The Dark Messiah (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Science Labs

Stratus cranked up the controls a notch.

Gigatrons Office

Gigatron replied

"I am aware of that. Spinster has been dispatched to deal with him. I believe we will need a unite Decepticon front to vanqish the Imperial threat."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Science Laboratories

"Yes, we do, Gigatron." Scorponok told the Decepticon leader. "We need somebody to contact Megatron's forces, get him to speak reason." Scorponok's optics narrowed. And you need to get off your perch, you lazy hex-changer. Scorponok thought out, but didn't say it.

"Pound reason into his head, if needed be. Astrotrain or Soundwave could help to unite our forces, they can be made to see reason."

Medbay

Backstab slid open his CR chamber. He remembered being attacked by Scorponok, being brought in front of Gigatron... then nothing. His built-in sensors showed that Liege Thunderwing is launching his attack now.

For the glory of the Cybertronian Empire, luck has truly shined his way!

To be part of a grander whole...

Inaction was something Imperials are not known for. A decision on how best to use his life made, Backstab shuffled out of the medbay, unsheathing a shiv from his wrist gauntlet, and began to dash towards Gigatron's throne room.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Gigatron's Office

Gigatron strode towards the door as he headed towards the sciense labs.

Science Labs

Stratus taps a dial anxiously as it moves towards the red.

"umm Skorponok I suppose Gigatron has stripped the base in order to battle this Imperial threat."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

Backstab hissed as he saw Gigatron exit his office. Stalking as quietly as he could, he swung his shiv with his good arm (well, his only arm) as he tried to stab the Decepticon hexchanger in the back.

For the glory of the Liege Maximo, lord of the Cybertronian Empire...

Science Labs

"Of raw materials, you mean, Stratus?" Scorponok asked the scientist, rather indifferently. "Undoubtedly. In short this little army is going to see action. What do you need?" Turning to Cyclonus, "How do you feel?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors Fearless

Gigatron felt the shiv tear into his wing as he swiveled round. He reached down and attempted to throttle the intruder.

Science Lab

Stratus paused

"I was thinking of other troops?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

Gigatron easily caught the weakened Backstab in the throat. As he struggled in Gigatron's grip, Backstab shouted, "For the Empire!" and tried to thrust the shiv into Gigatron's face.

Science Labs, Fearless

"Other troops as raw materials or as a fighting force?" Scorponok asked Stratus. "I don't think Gigatron will let us use the rank-and-file as raw material..."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors Fearless

Gigatron tightened his grip on Backstabs throat and snapped at the shiv with his powerful jaws hoping to bite it in two.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

The shiv snapped under Gigatron's jaws. "For- the- Empire-" Backstab struggled futilely as he weakly punched Gigatron with his good arm. "For my Liege."

Self-destruct sequence commencing in ten seconds.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors, Fearless

Gigatron flung Backstab across the corridor.

"I haven't got time for this."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

"You cannot defy the will of the Liege, degrade throwback scum! We will-" Before Backstab could complete his sentence, he was engulfed from the inside out by a massive explosion which tore the corridor apart, missing Gigatron by inches.

The explosion's shockwave nearly toppled even the massive Scorponok to the floor. "What!" was all he managed to shout out. He charged out blindly, ignoring the flames that washed over him. "Gigatron! Are you hurt?"

Through the smoke and flames, he couldn't see much...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Science Lab, Fearless

Stratus laughed .

"It looks like fate has delivered this opportunity into my hands."

He manipulated the controls.

"Clones takeover the ship."

~*~

Corridors

Gigatron was hurled backwards by the shockwave he fell back impacting heavily.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Science Lab, Fearless

Cyclonus had just lain there, dead to the world as a throbbing, burning pain lanced through his head again and again. But the explosion that rocked the ship had woken him just in time to hear Stratus's words.

"Oh, I think not," he said, hoping he didn't sound as unsteady to the traitor as he did to his own audio sensors.

Vaulting up, he lunged for Stratus's throat with one hand as he collected Nightstick with the other.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Science Lab Fearless

Stratus parried Cyclonus' lunge with his axe holding it across his body blocking his throat.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

Oblivious to Straxus' attempt at takeover, Scorponok walked around the blast zone and reached Gigatron's side. It would be so easy to end the sixchanger's life now, reclaim his position as leader of the Decepticons... except that is the point of view that had fractured their faction so.

"Are you functional, Gigatron?" The Headmaster asked.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors, Fearless

Gigatron struggled to one elbow.

"Skorponok get everyone aboard the Fearless, we're going to war."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Corridors, Fearless

"Barricade, get everyone aboard the Fearless." Scorponok snapped into the commlink. "Priority one. Gigatron's orders. You have twenty minutes. Warm up the engines and weapon batteries. We are going to war."

Scorponok offered a claw to help Gigatron stand up. "What is our heading, Gigatron?" Likely it would be Protihex, but Gigatron is an unbelievably intelligent chessmaster, and might know something Scorponok did not. A different landing zone, perhaps. Other warworlds or warships...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors Fearless

Gigatron opened a com link

"Barricade open a com link to the Autobots we're going to need all the help we can get and someone get Trypticon or Breastforce on the com and I need an intelligence update on what Megatron is up to. Deploy some spy drones in Polyhex if necessary stat."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Science Lab, Fearless

"Treacherous worm!" Cyclonus roared. He leaned forward, putting his weight onto the haft of Stratus's axe in an attempt to pin the betrayer in place.

"Cybertron itself is at stake and there is no time for petty power plays. Submit to my will or die!"

To emphasize his words, he brought Nightstick up and aimed him at the scientist's head.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Science Lab, Fearless

Stratus whipped round his arm and pointed his arm cannon at Cyclonus head while he attempted to push back with his axe.

"Looks like we have a stand off, or maybe not, Clones seize him."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Science Lab, Fearless

"You don't understand, Stratus. You've just watched me survive the process that created the clones, the process that you said would either kill me or drive me mad, with nothing more than minor discomfort. And it's hardly the first time that's happened this year, either. I'm the Chosen of the Decepticon Matrix, you idiot! No matter what you do, no matter what reckless chances I take, it won't let me die because it's decided it needs me to stop Thunderwing. I'm invincible."

As the clones moved in Cyclonus let out a bitter laugh, as if the prospect made him sick.

"So go ahead. Shoot me. Set your clones on me. If I'm right, you die. If I'm wrong...then I die, there's no one who can stop Thunderwing, the entire world is overrun by Imperials and you still die. Or you and your clones can join me, stop the Imperials and actually earn what you're trying to take by force. Your call though, Mister-I'm-a-scientist-not-a-Straxus-clone."