[G1 RPG] Terminus: The Dark Messiah (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Crew's Cabin Section A, Warworld

I can. Bombshell replied to Kickback. Distract him. Walk in front of him, anything, and he'll never see it coming.

Done, done. Shrapnel replied. Out loud, the Insecticon leader replied to Thunderwing. "That way, eh, eh? Well then, let us be off, boys, boys."

Shrapnel stepped towards Thunderwing, passing on his right side. On his left side walked Zaptrap, then Shothole, and Salvo passed on Thunderwing's right side as well. Needler between under Thunderwing's legs. Shrapnel didn't look Thunderwing in the eye, and for all the world he looked so natural. The clones had no expressions to begin with.

Hoping that Thunderwing will be distracted by the other Insecticons walking past, Bombshell walked behind Salvo, looking innocent... then his head-mounted mortar cannon opened fire, sending a cerebro shell straight at Thunderwing at a near-point-blank range.

As soon as he did so, Bombshell shrunk down into his insect mode, knowing that if he missed, Thunderwing would fire in his direction.

At the same time, Salvo, tied through a weak mental link to Bombshell, also fired a cerebro-shell, more instinctively than anything.

Blackjack, left out of the loop by the Insecticons, had followed Shrapnel when the Insecticon started moving, and glanced behind when Bombshell fired on Thunderwing.

He smirked. These Insecticons gamble high as well, after all...

Hangar Bay, Warworld

"Hit Bludgeon, we would, if we continue firing." Slog said out loud, tilting his head as Blast Master and Phaser landed.

"You actually care about your boss? I thought you Decepticons are supposed to be ruthless monsters." Cosmos replied, a little sad that his harpoon trick hadn't worked. He reeled it in and fired it again at Thunderwing.

"Observation, it merely is." Slog said, and raised his hands, sending pieces of debris flying towards the melee between Thunderwing and Bludgeon, trying to knock down the force field.

"Not if I'm not planning to stay." Snare replied to Snapdragon. He steadied his missile launcher, Megavisor tech locking on Thunderwing, and fired another missile.

"Fool of a pure-blooded descent!" Bludgeon hissed, actual rage mixed into his voice. "Arcane, science... only the narrow minded see those as different! They are aspects of each other. You held the Chaos Matrix, the Autobot Matrix, and now hold the Decepticon Matrix... and still you cannot see that our so-called 'reason' and 'science' are woefully inadequate?"

Bludgeon leapt backwards, landing on his feet. "Absolute power consumes, Thunderwing. There is a reason dabbling with the Dark Arts must be handled in piecemeal, even for myself."

Bludgeon raised his free arm, and strands of purple lightning shot out from his fingertips as well, meeting Thunderwing's lightning mid-air.

"You, the most powerful? Hardly. Three of you cannot even best Sixshot, and he is a mere dabbler in the ways of chaos. What chance do you have, against a Master of Metalikato?"

Corridors, Warworld

Stranglehold roared, and charged Thunderwing, bringing his two arms together and swinging them up, attempting to break Thunderwing's jaw.

Octopunch, Black Battle Convoy and Fangry were forgotten. There was only the battle.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Retcon transformed and curled into battle ball mode rolling forward at speed he hoped to slam into Thunderwings legs and send him toppling

~*~

Hangar Bay

Double Punch sent streams of anthracite lightning towards Thunderwing.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hangar Bay, Darkmount

Bludgeon watched from the corner of his eye as Double Punch joined him in shooting lightning at Thunderwing. His lithe grin grew a little wider.

Double Punch had grown so fast, learning skills faster than a normal practitioner of Metalikato would. The child, like Bludgeon himself, had talent, no matter what his humble origins as a scrap-salvage drone may be.

Whereas Thunderwing relies on baubles and powers he scarcely comprehends...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Thunderwing started to spasm as the cerebro-shells cut into his Pretender shell, disrupting communications between it and it's owner. The shell tripped over Retcon, stumbled and braced itself against a wall.

"Don't think we've got much time," Kickback told his comrades. "Let's take it down!"

Transforming to insect mode, he flew up into the shell's face and kicked out one of it's optics with his powerful legs.

The Pretender shell just stood there, taking the abuse without comment.

Hangar Bay, Warworld

Birdbrain held his fire, waiting for an opening to hit Thunderwing again.

Phaser shrugged. "We're not likely to hit either one," he told Slog, "until we can get that shield to come down."

Cosmos's harpoon hit the force wall with a clank and fell to the ground. "Case in point."

"Can we get behind him?" Blast Master asked. "Catch him by surprise while he's fighting?"

"Hate to break it to you," Snapdragon told Snare, "but your Warworld is slagged and you don't seem to have any other ships hanging around. I'm not saying you should start looking for real estate or anything."

Transforming to jet mode, he hovered off the ground and strafed Thunderwing's shield with his lasers.

"But I don't think you'll be going anywhere any time soon."

Thunderwing laughed scornfully at Bludgeon's rant. "You are a master of nothing, fool!"

Bludgeon's lightning attack fizzled out not far away from Thunderwing's outstretched arm as tendrils of Matrix energy rose up to meet it. The Pretender smiled, needle-sharp teeth forming a deathly mask.

"Unless you're willing to approach your 'dark powers' analytically, they will master you. I learned my lesson when Unicron tempted me into becoming his pawn. But you...you just make the same mistakes over and over again."

He batted Double Punch's lightning toward the skeletal samurai, then projected a force cage to try and hold him in place.

Drone Hangar, Warworld

Eagle Eye jumped over the stray pipe, his hand closing tighter on the remote nervously before his optics returned to Snarler. "You're welcome to try," he told the Pretender, "if you've got the bearings for it. Somehow, though, I doubt it."

His T-shaped visor narrowed in annoyance. "But just for bugging me, have a present."

He flipped a switch on his control, the one that he'd slaved to environmental controls...and half a second later, a filthy black sludge shot from the overhead vents and dropped down at Snarler.

Corridors, Warworld

Thunderwing took Stranglehold's blow square on the chin and didn't even stagger under the force of it.

"Well, if that's the best you can do..." he smiled. "My turn."

He threw a left jab at the smaller Pretender's midsection, then followed up a few seconds later with a strong uppercut at his jaw.
Blackjack

Goddammit, I forgot that every second word that comes out of Bludgeon is supposed to be 'fool'!

Post by Blackjack »

"INSECTICONS ATTACK ATTACK!" Shrapnel screeched.

"That worked? That work-" Bombshell's surprise was cut short as Salvo screeched and tackled Thunderwing, knocking the transformed Bombshell aside. The Insecticon clone transformed into his insect mode (without size changing) and began to bite down on Thunderwing, attempting to eat his armour.

Shothole and Zaptrap pulled out their respective weapons -- copies of Kickback's sub-machinegun and Shrapnel's shrapnel launcher -- and opened fire at Thunderwing, screeching "Pudding!"

Shrapnel's antennae and hands crackled with electricity as he charged Thunderwing as well, sending streams of bright blue electricity at the Pretender shell where the other Insecticons were not attacking. "Sorry, Thunderwing... but, see, I don't think you and us will get along very well, well."

Little Needler scuttled and chirped and clicked, shooting little fireballs at Thunderwing.

Bombshell buzzed and transformed into robot mode behind, Shrapnel, muttering something under his breath, and attempted to send a mental command to the shell to tear its own head off.

Blackjack was a little surprised when the Insecticons attacked. He smirked. "Huh. I was expecting them to actually betray the Decepticons, you know?" Once he was sure that Thunderwing was actually spasming, the Micromaster nodded appreciatively, pulled out his shotguns and opened fire at Thunderwing's legs.

Because, well, firepower isn't a Micromaster's forte... but he'll be damned if he missed out a chance to shoot a helpless Thunderwing.

"Ah well, if it's one thing our dear creator never learnt, Whisper is the value of having allies... or, well, really, how not to be a complete and total dipstick all the time."

Hangar Bay, Warworld

Cosmos waggled in mid-air, which looked quite silly, being a UFO and everything. "Thought that'd work, really." The Autobot said glumly as he detached the line for his harpoon.

"No easy task, getting behind him." Slog told Phaser and Blastmaster. "That is, for me, or for others. Smaller, you are, ignored, you are. Advantage, you have. Get behind him, you can."

Slog raised his arms, rearranging the barricades that had fallen from Thunderwing's assault, knowing that nothing he could do could break down Thunderwing's force field.

"Meh, I'm not planning to stay on your crazy planet." Snare told Snapdragon as he followed the Horrorcon's lead, joining him in launching laser blasts at Thunderwing's shield. "Once this is over, I'm going off planet to murder people. Be a bounty hunter, or something... one thing's for sure, I've had enough your crazy throwback race, no offense to present company bar the one we'er shooting at."

Maybe he'll track down Windrazor. Yeah, that guy really was smart, leaving the Imperials, joining the Decepticons, then leaving the Decepticons...

Snare sighed. So long he had drifted without purpose among the Cybertronian Empire...

Bludgeon's expression remained impassive. "You have been consumed by a Matrix three times now. Once is lesson enough to most, but thrice? There is no greater fool in this universe than you are now."

Bludgeon raised his arms and caught Double Punch's lightning, and, seeing how ineffective it was against Thunderwing, batted it aside.

"A force cage." Bludgeon said, nodding in appreciation the transluscent cage materialized around him. "Trained properly, without baubles, you would have been a great warrior. Sadly, you remain-" The Master of Metallikato made several rapid movements with his free arm, and he was soon enveloped with tendrils of smoke, which would soon dissipate to reveal that the forcecage was empty.

Bludgeon would materialize, as if jumping out of the shadows, moments later behind Thunderwing, katana and flamesaber outstretched, moving downwards in an attempt to behead Thunderwing, "-a fool."

Corridors, Warworld

Stranglehold was about to deliver a second attack, but Thunderwing struck first. The jab to the midsection jarred Stranglehold so hard that he stumbled backwards, and the uppercut sent him flying backwards...

And as he did so, Stranglehold split apart with a squelch from the center of his head down to his crotch, and an almost offensively-bright orange small robot leapt out and transformed into a rhinoceros, charging at Thunderwing, snorting and roaring. The energy-sapping gun mounted on his back opened fire at Thunderwing as well.

The shell fell on its back, and immediately attempted to get up. "Don't just stand there an' look pretty, Octo- kill him!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Retcon transformed and unsheathed a sword

He slashed at the shell hoping to at least remove a limb .

Hangar Bay

Bristleback frustrated changed tactics

His cannon lowered and he startered to chew up deckplates in a circle around Thunderwing.

~*~

Double Punch sent more streams of eldritch fire winging towards Thunderwing

~*~

Snarler growled dodging the black goop . His shell was apparently not so agile and fell slipping and sliding tothe floor.

He commed Soundwave

You almost done because I'm getting bored and am itching to scramble the little Empty's cerebal impulses

He regained his composure and looked at Eagleeye

"Cunning Hawkeye ,dropping muck on a wild boar, anyone would think you were trying to make me fell right at home."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hangar Bay, Warworld

Slog hopped beside Bristleback. "Attempting what, you are?" Slog asked. "Be able to assist you, I might." The Pretender Monster raised his stubby arms, using his magnetic powers to help his gestaltmate rip apart the ground.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Thunderwing crumpled to the ground, battered and with a mangled right leg courtesy of Retcon. However, the Insecticons' massed fire seemed to be doing far less damage to the traitor than it should.

Kickback fluttered around the falling shell. "I wonder..." he mused. "How much of him do you think we'd need to eat before he couldn't attack us when he wakes up?"

Hangar Bay, Warworld

Birdbrain chuckled. "I think after Nightbeat tried it for the seventh or eighth time, he caught on," he told Cosmos.

Catching on to what Bristleback and Slog were doing, he started shooting the deckplates as well.

Phaser frowned. "I don't like it. It's dangerous, bordering on reckless."

Blast Master nodded. "I know. Sounds great to me!" he said, before grabbing his smaller senior officer by the arm and dragging him off at a run.

Snapdragon shrugged. "Suit yourself," he told Snare. "But considering how things have gone down today, I wouldn't count on being welcome back home any time soon. They'll probably be wanting to bury all memory of this disaster. Whereas us? We're happy to take in anyone who wants to stay here. Well, anyone who doesn't have tentacles and five faces, anyway. Because seriously, slag the Quintessons."

Thunderwing smiled. "A dimension door? How gauche."

He sidestepped Bludgeon's slash, then directed a surge of dark energy down his arm and into his hand before he reached out and tried to grab the katana-wielding Pretender's sword.

"Tell me," he added, "why you feel the need to swing a pointy stick at me if you allegedly have such a deep mastery of your dark arts?"

He smiled as Double Punch's blasts dissolved against his energy shield.

"Even your supposed apprentice has figured that out."

Distracted as he was by the two Metallikato adepts, he didn't notice that the floor around him was weakening...

Drone Hangar, Warworld

Eagle Eye chuckled. "Maybe I am," he told Snarler. "For all you know, this is a prelude to me giving you one of those tedious 'join me and rule by my side' speeches that Thunderwing is so fond of."

Soundwave's brow furrowed in concentration.

The signal is too complex, he told Snarler. Decrypting it is taking longer than anticipated. Stand by.

Corridors, Warworld

Thunderwing leaped over Stranglehold like a hurdle, then drove his face through Octopunch's visor and threw him into a wall. With the two Pretenders out of his way, he transformed to jet mode and shot off toward the drone hangar.

Black Battle Convoy, meanwhile, had finally extracted himself from the wall he'd been tossed through.

"I guess we'd better chase him," he told the other Mayhems. Transforming to truck mode, he swung his trailer around to face the others. "Climb aboard."

Octopunch took a break from pulling broken glass out of his face to grumble about how demeaning it was before grabbing hold of the trailer and swinging himself up onto it.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Drone Hangar, Warworld

Snarler chuckled

"Did you hear the story about the time he asked this Bardroid that brought over his usual before he'd ordered it. They say he got the join me speech too."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

"Let's eat it all to be on the safe side, side." Shrapnel replied to Kickback, transforming into his insect mode as he scuttled towards Thunderwing.

"Eyuck." Bombshell scowled. "Pretenders don't taste as nice. Heavy on the carbons and all that."

"You will eat your carbons and you will like it, Bombshell, Bombshell!" Shrapnel screeched.

Zaptrap, Shot Hole and Salvo all transformed into insect modes, and began to chew down on Thunderwing, chanting "Pudding, pudding." Shrapnel joined in. Bombshell, however, was still hanging back, a little reluctant... and besides, if Thunderwing wakes up, well, let's say it's better that the others take the brunt of the Pretender's wrath.

Blackjack watched the Insecticons, mouth curled up in disgust.

Hangar Bay, Warworld

"Only seven times?" Cosmos asked Birdbrain sarcastically. "Some people never learn." The Autobot joined the Pretender Monsters in opening fire at the deck plates, although he was still wondering why they were doing it.

"Hmmm." Snare mused after he heard Snapdragon. "You make a compelling offer... but in any case, we have to get rid of me old boss before, well, before anything, don't we?"

Of course, staying on Cybertron... would probably shackle him to another warlord. Another Thunderwing, another Skyquake, another Falcon...

No, he's better off free.

Bludgeon seemed to smirk a little. It was the first time someone actually identified his method of disappearing and reappearing as something other than teleportation. Of course, a Dimension Door isn't exactly the proper term for the Metalikato art, but still...

"Mastery of the dark arts does not mean that you have to use it all the time, fool. To rely on the dark arts all the time... will make the darkness control you, instead of the other way around."

Bludgeon sent out his own dark energy through his katana as he continued upon his arc towards Thunderwing's hand. Bludgeon's katana was able to behead eleven Cybertronians when it was crafted, but then Thunderwing was no normal Cybertronian, not with a Pretender Shell and powered by the Matrix...

Bludgeon's other arm, holding the flamesword, swung in an attempt to cut off Thunderwing's arm at the wrist while he was grabbing the katana.

Corridors, Warworld

Stranglehold transformed into robot mode, cursed, and jogged back to where his Pretender shell was getting up and hopped back inside. "Bah." He snorted, stepping over Fangry's body as he hopped up on Black Battle Convoy's trailer, looking at Octopunch.

"This ain't going well." He muttered.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay

Bristleback grinned

"do you know what's under this deck? The plan is to drop him down the hole and then Goodbye Thunderwing. And if he tries anything mystical you use your magnetic powers to push him out."

Retcon interhjected

"I suggest they eat his weapons, his head, his feet and then his arms. I reckon that should slow him down."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hangar Bay, Warworld

"Half-organic, a Pretender shell is. Not an easy task, pushing him out will be." Slog told Bristleback, as he continued to fire on the ground. "Though, lack of trying, you won't see from me." The Pretender Monster glanced around, "Gone, is Wildfly? His penchant for mindless destruction, most useful it would be right now."

Slog glanced at Birdbrain. "Stuff him in subspace again, did you?"

"You heard the pillbug." Bombshell said as he transformed (it was still painful to do so, damn that Laserbeak) and crawled over. "Eat the juicy head and the creamy arms. I'll, uh, get started on the gun-like ports or whatever on his shoulders."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Whisper shivered

"That is just freaky."

He glanced at Blackjack.

"So what now?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Crew Cabin Section A, Warworld

"Damned Insecticons." Blackjack told Whisper. "How's Tailwind?"

The Micromaster shrugged. "I don't know. The Insecticons... well, I guess we could stick around them for a bit, at least until the inevitable betrayal. Otherwise, well... can you guys fly to Cybertron from here?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Kickback set to work, chowing down on the shell's head at Retcon's suggestion and chewing his way through it's ruined optic sensor.

"You've got no taste," he told Bombshell. "All of this forbidden power nonsense makes the shell juicy and tender!"

Purple sparks jumped from the metal as he chewed through it, and the grasshopper's antennae waggled with pleasure.

'Delicious!"

Howlback, meanwhile, loped into the room from her hiding spot and smiled.

"Excellent handiwork," she told the Insecticons and Micromasters. "I expected the situation to get much uglier. I don't think I'll share in your meal," she said, "but I'll carve."

Her claws sprung out and the feline used them with almost as much precision as her old friend Glit, carving away at the weapons ports that hadn't yet been consumed.

Hangar Bay, Warworld

Birdbrain shrugged. "A mental giant, Thunderwing isn't," he told Cosmos. "Especially not when he's got a case of Matrix Rabies..."

He gave Slog a sidelong glance. "Sadly no. Thunderwing clocked him but good. Don't think he's getting up without a few days in CR."

Blast Master ducked, narrowly squeezing between the edge of the forcefield and the bulkhead.

"I renew my objection to this 'plan'," Phaser told him. "Even assuming we get his attention, we're Micromasters. We're not going to be able to hurt him on our own."

"Don't need to," Blast Master said as he started shooting. "Only distract him enough."

"Enough for what?" Phaser asked his younger partner, adding his own fire to the mix.

Snapdragon grinned. "That's the kind of talk I like to hear!" he told Snare. "Kill first, worry later."

He fired at Thunderwing again, only to watch his blasts wash harmlessly against the Pretender's protective shield.

Thunderwing laughed. "Seriously? If you're so afraid of your toys, Bludgeon, then perhaps you should leave them in the box and go back to cantrips. A proper warrior masters the darkness, not vice versa. Not that I would expect the likes of you to know that."

He blocked the incoming blades with his bracers, making a haughty sound...then frowned as he was shot repeatedly in the back by low-wattage lasers.

"Huh?" He glanced over his shoulder to see the two Autobot Micromasters...taking his attention away for a critical second just as the badly-damaged floor gave way and collapsed toward the deck below, turning into a slide that carried the Pretender shell down toward the next level. He dug his clawed fingers into the plating, though, and tried to drag himself back up.

"Enough for that," Blast Master told Phaser, doing his best to keep a straight face and pretend that he'd seen the happenstance coming. Then he grinned as the purple energy field that they'd snuck past moments ago flickered out of existence.

Drone Hangar, Warworld

Eagle Eye chuckled. "That sounds suspiciously familiar," he told Snarler. He was going to say more, too, but then everything went to hell.

Soundwave flew through the air, a fist-sized hole where he chest had been. He slammed into the far bulkhead hard enough to leave a mark, then collapsed like a rag doll.

Eagle Eye's head snapped toward the source of the disturbance, then lit up with relief as he saw Thunderwing in the room. "My liege!" he said. "I knew you hadn't abandoned us!"

"Threatening them with the auto-destruct was a good idea," Thunderwing said. Then he showed his teeth in a predatory smile. "Assuming that I don't want it to go off, though?" A laser beam erupted from his forehead, lancing through Eagle Eye's optic cluster and blasting the life out of the Imperial trooper. "That was your mistake."

Corridors, Warworld

"It could certainly be going better," Octopunch admitted to Stranglehold. "Drive faster, you third-rate Autobot knockoff!"

He prodded Black Battle Convoy in the side with his trident, which only solicited an annoyed grunt from the clone.

They were nearly run over by Ravage, Buzzsaw and Rumble, who were charging around a T-junction at breakneck speed.

"Hurry!" Ravage shouted to the Mayhems.

"We're in serious trouble," Buzzsaw clarified. "Soundwave's emergency beacon just went off."

Just then, a claxon rang out through the ship's comm system. "Alert, alert. Self-destruct protocol activated. Reactor overload in fifteen minutes."

"I think we got bigger problems, guys!" Rumble chimed in.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Drone Hangar, Warworld

snarler blinked at the sudden turn of events

Snarler turned and ran at great speed towards the nearest exit.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shrapnel nodded vigorously at Kickback's statement. The power of the Decepticon Matrix does indeed make the Pretender shell taste good... for someone who shared the Insecticons' particular palate, anyway.

Shrapnel transformed into robot mode and stumbled backwards, teetering like a drunk human would. Purple lightning arced in place of his normal bluish-yellow one, and he was spinning, pointing at the wall and shooting a dark purple blot. "Hic, hic. Good shtuff, shtufffff"

Bombshell stared at Shrapnel, and shook his head. "No thanks, I think I'll pass this time around." He turned to face Howlback. "Ah, you're one of those Cobalt Sentry guys. Girls. What are you- oh, good, good. Before those gluttons eat those weapons up."

"Aren't you supposed to be as much a glutton as the two of them?" Blackjack asked Bombshell.

Bombshell laughed. "Normally, I am. In anything. But, well, I let Shrapnel have the first bite to see if it has any... undesired effects. And since it apparently turns you into a drunk, well, I think I'll pass."

"Huh." Blackjack shook his head, just as the announcement for self-destruct sounded off. "You- ooooh crap."

"Oh frag!" Bombshell whined, clutching at his head. "Every bug and midget for himself!"

Blackjack shook his head, turning from the tottering Shrapnel, to the panicking Bombshell, to the gorging Kickback. "Better idea, pops... why don't you all bite a hole through the wall and get us all the frag out?"

Bombshell shook his head. "I- fine. Insecticlones, Needler- hurry!" Bombshell transformed into beetle mode and began chewing like mad through the nearest wall. With various calls of 'pudding!' and 'potato!' the Insecticlones crawled over and helped Bombshell.

Blackjack walked over to Kickback and chuckled. "They're always like this?"

Hangar Bay, Warworld

"Creepy it is, when you talk in my manner." Slog told Birdbrain, and sighed as the self-destruct announcement came through the corridors. "Escape now, we should. Leave Wildfly behind, you should not. Carry him, I will. Fear, I do, that 'accidentally' leave him behind, you will."

Thunderwing fell down and attempted to grapple, and Slog chuckled.

He was a sculptor, after all.

He could sculpt with his magnetic powers, no matter how far. Crude, it might be, but...

Slog concentrated, and attempted to cause the area under Thunderwing to change, to turn into metallic spikes that would, in best scenario skewer the Pretender shell into deactivation, or, at the very least hold him in place.

Cosmos waggled. "Oh dear. Commander Sky Lynx, this is Cosmos. The Warworld is going to self-destruct. We are pulling out."

Cosmos yelled, "Blast Master! Phaser! Let's go!"

"Worry now would be a good time, actually." Snare replied to Snapdragon. "That idiot Eagle Eye's pressed the switch. Or died. Whichever gives you happier thoughts."

Snare briefly considered escaping now... but, hey, there was Thunderwing, a pathetic, crawling duck...

"Hey, boss! In case I didn't make it clear enough... I QUIT!"

Snare launched all the missiles he could launch at one point at Thunderwing.

"Fear them? No. I respect the eldritch powers of the Dark. It bends to my will, I channel them. But I cannot control all the powers of the Darkness. Only an arrogant fool such as yourself would think that." Bludgeon kicked backwards, using Thunderwing's bracers to leap behind.

The shadows that played upon his visage made him almost smile as he landed smoothly, standing tall and straight, looking down at Thunderwing with hollow eyes, black smoke pouring in and out of his orifices, his skeletal, emotionless grin looking as smug as a skeleton could be. "A fool that does not know how to mind his surroundings. Decepticons, finish him."

Sheathing his katana, Bludgeon raised his arms and sent two streams of eldritch lightning at Thunderwing, designed more to disrupt the flow of Matrix energy and stop him from throwing up another forcefield.

Barrage ignored the self-destruct announcement. Bludgeon gave him an order, so he would follow it.

Turning the Stratatonic Jet's weaponry at Thunderwing, Barrage opened fire, firing with fusion cannons and every weapon he had at his disposal.

Corridors, Warworld

Stranglehold shook his head as Buzzsaw and company approached them. "Bloody gremlins.... oh, dear. Hop on, I think we need ta get outta here fast!"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Corridors, Warworld

Squash Bison caroomed round a corner. He looked at Ravage.

"You again , I suggest if you weren't already you head for the Hangar decks and hope that idiot didn't overide the drone fighters IFF protocols.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hanging onto Black Battle Convoy

"Bloody frak!" Stranglehold yelled when Squash Bison appeared, very nearly losing his grip on Black Battle Convoy. "What in the name of Zulu's Mouldy Cheese are you supposed to be?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

slightly annoyed and snorting smoke

Squash Bison glared

"I am a Docotrate in Engineering, student of history , published author and weapons instructor and decorated soldier if you are referring to my appearance I am part Bison part dump truck otherwise known as a Faunacon or Minotrcon mark 7 . I am also the one that knows the way to the hangar bay and how to work the IFF system. You on the other hand appear to be or be masquerading as a semi naked , humanoid bipedal fleshling for some unfathomable reason."