[New RPG] Ginrai and some fun in Iacon

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Brave Maximus

Ginrai and some fun in Iacon

Post by Brave Maximus »

Ok, so I'm coming back... but posting's rather light.....

So, seeing as my two active characters have nothing to do.... I was thinking of starting Ginrai's run on Iacon. But instead of just going for his primary target - having him stalk a few Bots in Iacon for practice/fun.

I'd need one bot who's repulsed by a techorganic Minicon and who decries him as an abomination and pretty much tries really hard to kill him (could be a good fight).

Then, I'd need a "kind soul" who can see Ginrai for what he really is, talk to him while fighting and give him a reason NOT to kill his primary target and to come over to the Autobot cause.

Post here, or PM me for details. The more the merrier - just remember Ginrai is an assassin with unique abilities.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Brave Maximus wrote:I'd need one bot who's repulsed by a techorganic Minicon and who decries him as an abomination and pretty much tries really hard to kill him (could be a good fight).
Ginrai's primary target is one of those, I reckon. ;)
Then, I'd need a "kind soul" who can see Ginrai for what he really is, talk to him while fighting and give him a reason NOT to kill his primary target and to come over to the Autobot cause.
I'd say Warcry's Smokescreen fits the bill, if he wants to.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Blackjack wrote:Ginrai's primary target is one of those, I reckon. ;)
Oh, most deffinatly. That's kind of my fear actually - that if no one's there to show sympathy and a better way... Ginrai doesn't exactly have a reason NOT to kill him ;)
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Wow....

No one else is interested in a little fun?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Blackjack wrote:I'd say Warcry's Smokescreen fits the bill, if he wants to.
That he does.

He's going to have an errand of his own to run, but it's one that a supposed Decepticon spy would be very interested in. Maybe even interested enough to set aside his assignment to pursue, giving him a chance to see the light along the way and change sides?

Drop me a PM if you'd like to work something out, Brave. :)
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Yeah, sounds good :D

I'm looking for some reason for Ginrai to join the Autobots. With everyone recoiling in fear and calling him an abomination, he's going to get a little jaded fast.
Someone who doesn't want to fight him, and would rather talk for a few minutes - that would be perfect :D

Sent you one long winded PM - once Ginrai's on the way to Iacon, I'll PM you for the details with Smokescreen/Ginrai

Thanks Warcry
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Alright, Ginrai's about to make his run on Iacon.
Anyone wanting in, let me know :D
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Blackjack/Warcry:

Any chance we can have Ginrai meet up with Smokescreen first, before Sentinel?
Give them a few posts to talk, before the fight with Sentinel happens?
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Smokescreen's en route to the War Room. I think Ginrai's headed there too, right? They could cross paths along the way.
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Yeah, Ginrai's in the halls to the War Room, Sentinel's headed out from the War Room.

I was just hoping to have a few moments of dialogue with Smokescreen, so Ginrai can meet a good Autobot, then go to the fight with Sentinel.

Ginrai's in Beast mode, so just give me an opening and I'll pop in on Smokescreen.