[New RPG] Citybots

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
Brave Maximus

Post by Brave Maximus »

Warcry wrote:That's going to be up to Brave since he's the one playing the guy, but unless he's using Crazy Sadist Shattered Glass Alpha Trion I figure you're probably right.
I've never really thought of Alpha Trion as the kind to invent massive military weapons. Sure, some of the stuff he's created has been pretty powerful, but... I don't know.

I've always looked at AT as an Einstein/Oppenheimer of the 1930's.
I think a lot of his "Discoveries" would be ment to help the Transformers race, ease there energon consuption or help produce more. But at the same time, the would all have very military capacities too - and I think each time one was changed to a military purpose, it would break his heart a little bit more.
As it pertains to Citybots - I can see him being attracted to the project, and even volunteering to help - then being devistated when they start putting in the weapon systems.
As for the Brave Maximus - Maybe he was part of creating him, at the height of the last war, or maybe earlier (is Brave Max one of the 13? was he always that big/powerful, or did the others use their knowledge found within Vector Sigma to enhance him during the war - and scared themselves so much, he choose - was forced into? - exile and they created the church to prevent such a thing from ever happening again?