[Original RPG] The future of the RPG

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

I agree I'd like to do a bit on Cybertron it would allow the setting up of relationships and tensions and allow us to shape things differently to the standard if we wanted
miked23
Protoform

Post by miked23 »

I’m really liking the idea of the RPG going back to earth. It will really be a nice change considering that throughout my time playing the RPG it has been set on Cybertron.

I agree with Aero Blade and Optimusskids about starting off on Cybertron. But I think we should try to keep the time spent there to a minimum.

This will also give me the chance to possibly redesign Vindicator with a more earthen style vehicle mode. Land Raiders aren’t exactly the most inconspicuous of vehicles.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I agree. I would really prefer things being done chronologically than having backstories later on. It's much better to look at and to play in.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

I've set up a new forum where we can go into more detail about things like this in separate threads.

I'm going to post a few things tonight and probably a few more later on, but if any of you have ideas that you want to toss out don't hesitate to start a new thread.
Wildrider

Post by Wildrider »

Wildrider likes this and maybe tempted back into the world of the RPG if there was such a reboot and will talk only in the third person unless he is once again allowed to play Tailgate as a mental health patient and Wheelie as crazy bastard minibot capable of delivering a high body count, due to his pro survivalist skills.

Yes I:wave: went there!