[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm:Those Ills we Have (Altihex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Premier Forum

"Probably poke in on Aero Blade's workshop, see what piece of equipment he's passed out on, if he's back from his mission," Hound answered to Bumblebee, continuing to support Wing Saber while watching the activities of the medics. "I didn't used to think he was serious about saying he sometimes forgets to take a break, not until he finally got his own work space. Dirge and I had to drag him out of ther earlier, and he'd probably get right back at it again. After that, I'll probably go pass out myself in my quarters," Hound added, his voice attempting some humor.

Dirge meanwhile had heard Jazz's question, but he didn't answer immediately, staring at the other Autobot with a slight, concerned frown as though still puzzling over him. "You alright?" He would ask eventually.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

Jazz waits for a moment before turning his head to Dirge and showed him his trademark smile and put his thumb up. "Everything's cool with me," he said and then lowered his arm. "Being here in this situation triggered a file in my memory banks. Made me remember about a vow I made to myself."

Jazz looked at the others. Some still had their spirits up, while others were still in pain. "Right now, I'm reconsidering it."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Premier Forum

There were medics all over the Forum in short order, some going to help their colleagues with Despatch, the majority approaching the wounded.

(ooc - if you are running one of the wounded, please respond; the medic of your choice is offering to help you!)

Lasoo sighed and holstered his laser. "We gotta get abhoard that ship an' get outta here, yeah?" he asked Highbrow.

At that same moment, Afterburner was spotted by Headlight. Engaged in managing Despatch's recovery, he called over to Spill, who quickly darted over to run a diagnostic on the severely mangled mech in Afterburner's arms.

"Primus below!" Spill exclaimed. "Stasis lock is failing. We'll lose his Spark unless we go for extraction..."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

((ooc: Finally, my boys have been in the waiting room forever :p ))

Dirge nodded to Jazz's response, somewhat empathetic to what he was saying. "I can understand. It's not too different from wha I was put through with him, I imagine," Dirge spoke, his gaze falling back on where Thrust had decided to sit down for the wait. The captured seeker gave a brief 'hmf' at the meantion, and probably would have crossed his arms indifferently had his wrist not been bound.

With the medics starting to approach them, Hound reshifted his and Wing Saber's weight one more time with a grunt then started towards the cluster that had emmerged.

"Bumblebee, can you grab that one?" Hound asked, gesturing as best he could towards an elder medic. The unit's stature reminded him briefly of Ratchet, but his main interest was in the unit's age - with Wing Saber being an older bot, perhaps this one might be more familiar with his kind of design.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Premier Forum

A loud voice rumbled out as the throb of engines drifted through the air.

"Arghhhhhhhhh who goes there, cease and desist , for this now be the territory of the Blue Army . advance and be recognised and tremble at the might of the mighty Destroyer."
Chip1123
Protoform

Premier Forum

Post by Chip1123 »

"I would need to check with the ranking officer present." Highbrow replied to Lasoo, "But I would assume that is the most prudent course of action available to us. However, I would like to enquire the ship's destination before we embark. Do you happen to know?
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Premier Forum

"Ah dunno," said Lasoo to Highbrow. "Iacon, Ah guess. But we'd bhetter git out quick - lhooks lhike we've attracted more attention..."

Most of the medics ignored the threatening, booming declaration by Destroyer, just as they would on any field of combat, concentrating on their work. A couple stopped, however, to look upwards and try to apprise the potential for further injuries, but they could see nothing; there was apparently no mech in plain sight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

"You got it, Hound!" Bumblebee waved at the medic. "Hey, over here! We got an injured one over here! Quickly!" Bublebee said to the elder medic as he motioned him to come to the position where Wing Saber is.

~~~~

As Jazz heard The Destroyer's voice, Jazz's Rocker Launcher immediately appeared from subspace. Jazz started to scan the area, but couldn't determine where the voice originated from. "Head up people," Jazz said referring to everybody that could hear him. Could be trouble."

Jazz opened up a comlink to Highbrow. "Jazz, to Highbrow. Find out if the ship is ready to take us out of here so we can get the injured aboard the ship."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Premier Forum

A small missile boat hovered over the horizon.

The voice boomed out again.

"You have 10 seconds to comply."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Premier Forum

Hound would pause in moving Wing Saber towards Bumblebee and the Elderly Medic to look back as best he could towards the sound of what was possibly a new threat. "As if we didn't have enough problems already, what now?"

Dirge's focus also went to the approaching hostile voice, getting himself ready to retaliate or transform if need be, but he stayed nearby to Jazz. Thrust, equally startld by the unknown threat, wound up turning around and backing towards the Autobots, forced to rely on them for potential protection with his current situation.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

"I will let you know as soon as I acquire that information Jazz." Highbrow said, turning to Lasoo. "I think we should go inquire of the good captain and see if he is ready to disembark with his new passengers."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Premier Forum

"We don't got the time," Jazz said to Highbrow. "We need to move now!"

With his weapons ready, Jazz still had no idea what possible threat he could be facing. He's never heard of this Blue Army and he certainly doesn't have the man power right now to defend the others. "Times like these I wish I brought a team," he said softly. He didn't want to risk the injured of sustaining more injuries. His priority was to get these men out of here alive. If that meant running away then so be it.

When I'm back in Iacon, I might assemble a team to investigate this possible threat, he thought. He then decided to adress the voice of The Destroyer to at least make him aware of his intentions.

"This is Jazz from the Autobots! We're gonna carry our injured aboard the ship and we'll leave this area A.S.A.P. Does that sound good?"
Aspiring DJ!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Premier Forum

The Missile Boat zoomed in.

"You will be allowed to depart onece you have paid an appropriate tribute."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Premier Forum

The elderly medic was named Jumpstart and was most notable for his long white 'beard' which made him somewhat resemble Alpha Trion. He concentrated on Wing Saber, running a probe over the big jet.

"Decepticon?" he asked quietly of Bumblebee.

Across from him, Lasoo started to back up slowly, intending to cover Afterburner, the wrecked 'bot and Spill.

For this part, Spill was frantically trying to stabilise his patient with the help of another medic, a Paradon named Jilly.

~~~

"Move it, mechs!" Headlight called out. He then radioed through to the evacuation ship: 'Pilot, we have problems...'

Pilot's voice was cheerful, his accent not unlike an Earther from the main South hemisphere (Australian) continent: 'Right, doctor. Say what ya want an' it's all yourn. 'Cept, I am so not grabbing some air 'til I'm sure of not being shot at.'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Premeir Forum

Dirge kept his eyes on the missle boat, but he was unable to stop himself from looking over at Jazz as the demand was announced to them. "Tribute?"

He didn't like the sound of that.

"I should hope not," Wing Saber spoke up politely, having heard Jumpstart as he spoke to Bumblebee. "Though I have been my own worst enemy lately. This was done by my own ammunition at to close range."

"It was the only way to fend of a Unicronian behemoth as I understand it," Hound added on. With the medic now checking him out, the Scout helped eas Wing Saber to sit down, making sure he didn't loose Spike as he did so.

"If you can get him opperable to fly, we can handle the rest back in home territory. It doesn't look like any of us want to spend too much more time out here..." Hound spoke, eyeing the missle boat that had come into the area.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Jazz looked at the missile boat and kept his cool as much as he could. "What kinda tribute?" He replied. "If it's money you want, then I gotta say that I don't have much on me."

Or maybe they're here for something else, but what could it be? , he thought. Jazz looked over at Thrust for only a klik and then looked back at the boat. Could it be that they're after someone, rather than something?

"Nope, he's an Autobot," Bumblebee replied to Jumpstart. "Thanks for helping out."

Bumblebee looked up at the Missile Boat. "Looks like we're about to be in a whole lot of trouble." Bumblebee looked around him. There were some buildings that they could hide in, but he doubts that the building would survive an attack. He looks over at Hound. "Hey, Hound," he whispered while readying his weapons," do you think we have to fight?"
Aspiring DJ!
Chip1123
Protoform

Premeir Forum

Post by Chip1123 »

Thrust saw Jazz's glance at him and snickered to himself, partly from smug satisfaction, partly to cover his fear. So much for Autobot nobility. Already considering dumping me to save their own hides.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Altihex Borders

A black-and-purple coloured F15 fighter jet flew towards Altihex, gliding silently in the night sky, teleporting forwards every once in a while. Skywarp chuckled when he saw the burning ruins of the Autobot prison. Pretty ruins... pity that he wasn't there to join in the fun.

Sighing, Skywarp transformed mid-air and disappeared before any Autobot could see him. He reappeared, perched like a gargoyle on one of the girders that jutted out from the ruins. The girder protested with a loud groan, but didn't collapse yet.

Skywarp smiled. Now to find Thrust...

The Seeker broadcasted on a Decepticon-specific frequency. But he had sense to use callsigns just in case the Autobots were able to hack in. "Turbines, this is Prankster. I'm here to bring you home. Respond."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Premier Forum

a shell whistled down from beyond the horizon and thudded down in a crater of earth and debris.

"That was a warning shot, we take money, property, payment in kind, how about some medical supplies, drugs and the like."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Premier Forum

Dirge made a disgusted frown as the demands came through. "Vultures," he commented, keeping his voice just loud enough for Jazz and maybe Thrust to hear. "Think we should try to take them?"