[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Take Arms Against a Sea of Troubles (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Selkadoom

Outside Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower dodged most of the attack but was clipped by some of the lasers. He heard Skyjacks words and understood the truth that rung in them. "Fine I'll stop I suppose I should help instead of creating more infighting. As for you" he said facing Buzzsaw "If you want to take out your frustration on someone make sure its not me beacause next time I might be a bit more subtle."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PSN ID: Selkadoom13
Steam: Scruffy.j2
Chip1123
Protoform

Smelting pool

Post by Chip1123 »

"Haven't gone by that name in quite some time..." Clench said in reply to Blitzwing. "I go by Clench now, And you may want to transform before the bug underneath you can do any permanent harm."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Corridors, Darkmount

With no other incidents occuring to slwo him down, Tracer would soon arrive at Astrotrain's office. Considering what had been happening when he'd last communicated with the admiral, Tracer paused to survey the area as casually as possible before pressing the call button just outside. He still had no idea if Soundwave was in the area, and it would do no good to walk in on the middle of things. Chances were he was likely to be spying on him soon from what he understood of the com transmittion, and it would not do good to get any further on the communication's officer so soon.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Operations:

Quickshot: -scowling- "Would'a been quicker if you'd just let me blow a hole through his cortical relays......"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Ungla Cracker

Post by Ungla Cracker »

Smelting Pools

Frenzy smugly replied to Clenchs question,

“Ah looks like you missed most of the fun, slag any half breed you find I suppose except this one”, Frenzy victoriously raised up the limp body of Slug.

“This one is coming with me for some” he sniggered mid sentence, “special questioning”.

Frenzy’s smug demeanor soon turned to one of panic as he turned to announce his departure to Blitzwing. His left hand pointed towards the magnetic mine sandwiched between Blitzwings tracks.

“You might want to do something about that”! Frenzy began running towards cover dragging Slug with him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside Medbay

Rumble still couldn’t raise Frenzy on his comm. He was less than worried though, he knew his twin could handle him self. He decided to head towards the Hanger Bay in the hopes that there were still Imperials that needed their heads removed.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Operations, Darkmount

Tinker turned from Hightower, who had thankfully stopped, to Buzzsaw. "Don't start. Both of you... it's already chaotic enough without each of us trying to kill each other. We have to put operations back on-line..."

Tinker stopped when he considered Skyjack's words. So the Cassettecon lost a brother... I could relate to that. My sister's dead... Tinker reminded himself, and scowled, his red optics growing pale, his expression lifeless...

Walking up beside Buzzsaw, the Seeker placed a hand on the Cassettecon's shoulder (or a close approximate thereof) and whispered, "I understand your pain... my sister's dead because these Imperial fools..."

Cell Blocks, Darkmount

"Energon rations!" Bombshell immediately piped up at the prospect of food. If there's one thing the insecticons ever agreed on, it was that food is good. "Give me some!" he shouted at the figure (a.k.a. Kickback). "I'm entitled to energon, right?"

Medbay, Darkmount

Bonecrusher asked Long Haul and Gravedigger, "So where do we get the materials?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Medbay Darkmount

Gravedigger trundled along.

"Well it was all very weird this trumped up mad scientist type took you over, not sure how it's classified he was playing you like giant glove puppets. He got you all killed in some grandiose scheme. Some jumped up Flame type but without the intelligence or skill. "

He replied to Bonecrusher

"Not far now just a couple more corridors.
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower looked at Tinker talking to Buzzsaw " How sentimental" he muttered. "Alright who, wants to volunter to go in the hellzone" he said pointing to the blast doors "I've got some special chemicals that should reduce that radioactivitys effect on us."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: @ Selkadoom : Laserbeak's head isn't in Operations. He's blown up in the server room, which is under lockdown right now and is filled with nuclear radiation, so Hightower can't find it. ;) )
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Operations, Darkmount

Buzzsaw made an appreciative noise as Skyjack placed himself between the cassette and the flash-bang grenade. When the Cyberjet managed to talk Hightower out of his suicidal attack, Buzzsaw didn't deign to acknowledge his threats.

"Understand this," he said. "You are a minor technician with no rank to speak of. With the Constructicons back, you are decidedly expendable. I, on the other hand, am an officer and the personal aide to the mech in charge of security across the entire empire. If by some stroke of luck you actually managed to hurt me, your carcass would be strung up from one of Darkmount's towers by the end of the day. It might end up there anyway, purely because of your role in Laserbeak's death. So don't presume to threaten me. Your words are naught but transparent, empty bravado, and we both know it."

He nodded toward the hallway that led toward the radioactive pit that used to be the server room.

"That mess is of your own creation. It is up to you to clean it up. No one here is insane enough to go inside with you. Attend to your duties and your failings so far today might be mitigated somewhat."

To Tinker he said, "Your sympathy won't find any welcome with me, I'm afraid."

Generating Point

"I'm surprised you've lasted this long," Scrapper told Shrapnel. "A few more minutes of this and you won't need me to tell you how resurrection feels -- you'll know it first-hand!"

He kicked the corpse of the Imperial he'd killed over, pulled open his chest plate and started cutting out useful parts.

"I can salvage what I need from them to get one of the generators running, maybe two. We'll need a lot more raw materials to get the whole array back online, but this will at least do for a start."

As he talked, he had already assembled several pieces of the Imperial's guts into a makeshift power regulator.

Cell Block

Kickback took one more step forward -- just enough to show his distinctive silhouette -- and fixed Bombshell with a blank stare.

"No," he said bluntly. "You're not. Not unless you can convince me otherwise, old friend."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Generating Point, Darkmount

Shrapnel sighed as he sat down on the floor, watching Scrapper as he worked. "I won't be killed so easily, easily..." The Insecticon said, tossing Riposte's bullet-ridden body towards Scrapper. In any case, the Constructicon would have much more use from corpses that Shrapnel could.

The Insecticon rubbed his dented cranial armour and winced. Shrapnel did a self-diagnostics check, and found that he's been damaged far worse than he'd care to admit. His energon levels are down to 48%, his entire bodywork is filled with gashes, cuts, carbon scorings, melted paint, mech fluid and all sorts of other nastyware that he got from the battles in the detention center and his face-off with that damnable Submerge. His cranial armour was dented, his optic band had a spiderweb of cracks on his left side, his wrist cannons are totalled, and his grenade launcher is empty.

It's just as well that the Constructicons are back...

Cell Block, Darkmount

Bombshell's optics widened, and he was literally brimming with joy and hope. There was an awkward moment of silence, before Bombshell found his voice and exclaimed, "Kickback!"

Speak of Unicron, and he shall come...

"Look here, buddy... you gotta get me out of here! I can't transform no more, and I'm out of cerebro shells... please, for old times sake..." Bombshell sighed, and continued. There's only one thing that Kickback would want from him...

In a voice that was barely a whisper, the Action Master muttered, "I'll make it worth your time, work for you, anything. As long as you get me out of here..." Oh, how humiliating, to be forced to go down on my knees and beg...

Outside Operations/Server Room, Darkmount

Tinker scowled, and was about to give Buzzsaw a piece of his mind about the Cassette's attitude, but the Cassettecon's ramblings of Hightower being disposable led him to shut his mouth. Instead, he said, "I don't expect it to be welcomed. But if you ever need to talk..."

The Seeker abruptly changed the tone of the conversation to a more serious one, "We need to repair Operations and set it back into position." The Seeker's hands morphed into tools and he entered the bullet-ridden Operations and began fixing the broken computers.

Medbay, Darkmount

"How humiliating. Defeated by a mad scientist..." Bonecrusher mumbled.
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower sighed and looked at Tinker and said "Buzzsaw doesn't care much for anyone other than himself get used to it" and started on repairing some of operations.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Operations, Darkmount

Tinker snapped at Hightower, "You, apparently, don't care much about yourself. Stop insulting someone who can kill you with something as simple as an order." gesturing to the blast doors in front of the server room, Tinker said, "And you're supposed to be there, repairing the nuclear fallout."
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

"Tinker how am I suposed to go in there, the blast doors shut and the radiation is twice the level of Stanix that would paralyze and kill me, not even my chemical could save me. Retorted Hightower "Unless of course....."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Raze
Protoform

Post by Raze »

Outside Medbay, Darkmount

"The quicker we get the supplies, the quicker we can rebuild that wall. Then we can start thinking about revenge, though I doubt we'll be afforded the time for a personal vendetta." said Long Haul as he, Gravedigger and Bonecrusher made their way to Darkmount's central stores.

ooc: At least I hope we're outside of the medbay by now.
Wanted Used or New -
Henkei Classics Dirge, Thrust. Universe Hound (Ravage not needed)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Outside Medbay, Darkmount

"It's one thing if that Bug Bite guy just killed us." Bonecrusher interjected. "He used us, then tossed us out like garbage. The crisis in Darkmount requires our full attention, but after it's been said and done... I'll kill Bug Bite."

The Constructicon shrugged, "So, Gravedigger, what materials exactly are we looking for?"

Operations, Darkmount

Tinker sighed, and pulled what looked like a tiny generator from subspace. "This is something Heavy Load and I came up with. It's a portable forcefield generator. Should be able to cover the blast doors and prevent radiation leaking as you repair and decontaminate the area."

"As for yourself, coat your exostructure with this." Tinker pulled out what looked like a large cylinder. "It's a lead compound developed by me. Experimental, but it can handle radiation. I've tested it personally."

That said and done, Tinker turned to Skyjack and Quickshot and whispered, "what the pit happened in here?"
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower took the generator and cylinder then took his chemical and drank it, then put the cylinders content on his exostructure. Then Hightower turned his comm to the drone in his lab "Drone get to Operations" then started to cut through the blast doors
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Operations, Darkmount

"If I need to talk, medic," Buzzsaw told Tinker haughtily, "it will be with one of my peers, not one of your ilk."

He looked disapprovingly on the seeker's attempts to keep Hightower from melting himself with radiation -- if he'd had arms, the cassette would have physically thrown Hightower into the room already -- but at the same time he was glad to see that at least one of the fortress's working mechs had half an idea of what he was doing.

Generating Point

"Yes, well, I would suggest getting a full workup anyway," Scrapper told Shrapnel as he worked. "You're obviously crazy, so it would be a shame to lose you."

Cell Block

"These 'old times' you speak of," Kickback said offhandedly to Bombshell, "would that include the time you left me and Shrapnel to die in space? Or all the times on Earth when you goaded us into trying to take over from Megatron? Or maybe you mean that time when you talked us into working for that human Fakkadi?"

Kickback crossed his arms. "I'm sorry, but I don't think that's the kind of help I'm looking for right now." He looked into Retcon's cell. "You, on the other hand, would be very useful."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Operations, Darkmount

Seeing that Hightower is all settled in, Tinker fixed Buzzsaw with a withering glare before turning back to fix the computers in Operations. "Could be worse." the Seeker said out loud, giving on-the-spot status update to whoever bothered to listen. "Laserbeak made a good job of denying the Imperials from blowing this place up. The defences and blast doors are repairable, but the wires are melted into a mess."

Generating Point, Darkmount

"I'm crazy, maybe. Stupid, not so much, much." Shrapnel replied to Scrapper. "Damn but I'll have to spend a long time in the medbay after this, this." The Insecticon took a seat on a piece of debris, his relatively undamaged horns still crackling and streaming with jolts of electricity.

"So, what do you think drove the Imperials to attack so... suddenly, suddenly?" the Insecticon said, trying to spark a conversation. "It's not like them to suddenly barge in and blow stuff up like that. The Imperials are usually more... dramatic, dramatic. War Worlds. Cyberforming. Not... hit and run like this, this. From what records I read, I thought they don't care much for their comrades, comrades. Must've been some kind of reason or other, other..."

They taste like tasteless molten slag too...

Cell Block, Darkmount

"Come on... not you, too!" Bombshell whined at Kickback, wincing at how pathetic he sounded. "Shrapnel put me in here! Caused me to get beaten up and becoming a fraggin Action Master. What, don't tell me you've gone straight like him? You, of all 'Cons?"

Great. Now what? Shrapnel and Kickback refuse to help me. We're Insecticons, dammit, we're supposed to betray each other.

"Don't forget, you were as much trouble to the Insecticons as I ever were. Who led us to floating in space inside an Overcharge in the first place? Whose idea was that?" Bombshell said, pointing an accusing finger at Kickback. It was Kickback's idea to control the Overcharge some years ago, but Bombshell did not mention it was him who led to the fight with the Constructicons.
Selkadoom

Operations

Post by Selkadoom »

Hightower was about halfway through cutting open the blast doors when he heard the faint footsteps of his drone approaching he stoped and turned to Tinker. "Tinker when my drone arrives you have full command over it." Then Hightower got back to cutting through the doors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]