[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Enterprise of Great Pitch and Moment (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Backstab's Quarters

"Yes, Lord Gigatron." Barricade replied dutifully, even as he inspected Backstab's quarters for the second time.

Opening a channel and checking the duty roster, Barricade said, "Electronic warfare combat team alpha, report to Hangar Bay 17. Browning, take three additional mechs with you and watch the security monitors."
grimkuz
Protoform

Post by grimkuz »

"CHOCKS AWAY!" skylynx said as he took of into the air. as he sored higher and higher into the sky he asked springer " where to?"

(oo.c my apologies if this is a very short message ill be busy for the next few weeks, but ill still have time for the usual message lol)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Sky Lynx

Monocole thought about it for a while before replying to Sky Lynx, "Trypticon." the Perceptor-lookalike said, shuddering. "We are to collect critical information about the Imperial ships stationed there. His former body had been rebuilt into a space station of sorts, I gather from our conversation."

Looking out of Sky Lynx's window, Monocole added, "Of course, if anything goes amiss, we'll have to get out of him quickly. Be prepared, comrades."

Pod Bay, Thunder Arrow II

While waiting for Jalgar and Gaihawk to tell him further about the Thunder Arrow II, Scorponok pulled out a datapad and began to retrace Backstab's steps, or at least those known to them.

His last project had been searching for Earthen movies to use as basis for anti-Imperial movies. Two which Backstab recommended were War of the Worlds and Independence Day. Scorponok scowled at the titles. As Lord Zarak he had his share of human movies while on Earth, but these... while their plots were of alien invaders superior to humanity (Autobots and Decepticons, in the case of their 'remix'), didn't exactly emphasize the firepower the Imperials pack, in the form of the Warworlds.

Scorponok's scowl deepened when he remembered that one of their greatest assets had been stolen from them. Under their noses. And to think that they had been fooled by traitors. Afterburner and Thunderwing. They'll pay, Scorponok decided.

Filing away thoughts of the Warworld off his mind, Scorponok began to review Backstab's steps, trying to find any implicit connection with any possible Imperial base. It turns out that the Autobots lucked out. On Backstab's log, the Imperial double-agent would have detonated the bomb a week after this. Scorponok shook his head at how lucky they have been. Fate plays in many strange ways...

Delving deeper into the lines of letters and numbers, Scorponok's brow furrowed. It appears there is a sizable amount of other Imperial double-agents and sleeper agents all around Cybertron, only Backstab was careful enough not to name them or their location. There is a list of the proper names of the agents, in seemingly random names of alphanumerics. Might be code, might be the real designation these banal Imperials come up with. In any case, though this is an alarming development...
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron strode into the Hangar Bay

"so Dealer we meet again."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hanger Bay 17

"Nice of you to meet me...erm, your excellence," Dealer answered Gigatron.

"So, uhh," he looked around the hanger. "...Shall we discuss this latinium business here, or were you thinking some place more quiet?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron gestured to a parked shuttle

"Shall we adjourn to somewhere more discreet."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Sky Lynx

Springer nods to Monocole's comment. "Towards Trypticon, Sky Lynx. The operation is going to be very simple: Once we're at Trypiticon; Monocole, Topspin and I will gather all the intellegence that we can get on the Imperials and their ships offensive and defensive capabilities. Sky Lynx, Landmine, it will be your job to inspect the exterior. Waverider, you stay on board Sky Lynx. You'll be on monitor duty."

"Yes, sir!" Landmine and Waverider reply.

Springer stands up and looks at the mechs that came along with him on this mission. "If anything goes wrong, we'll need to get out of there as soon as possible. Gigatron may have given us his word that nothing will happen to us and that we are free to look around, but some Decepticons might have a different opinion on that matter."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hanger 17

Doubledealer would have recommended The Fortune, but quickly remembered its limited space suited to transport passengers. Certainly not designed to discuss old deals. While his life was on the line, he'd prefer his host be as comfortable as possible.

"Figured you had an office or something, but okay," Dealer answered Gigatron. "Alright...that one," he pointed to a nearby craft. "It's as good as any here. Looks spacious enough."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

HAngar Bay 17

Gigatron chuckled dryly

"I do but given our previous relationship i am loathe to allow you anywhere near it, however that may change. I am not an unreasonable mech."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hanger 17

"Can't blame you, really. That's a good policy," Dealer shrugged.

The mercenary moved towards the ship he suggested and stood by the hatch, but did not enter.

"Hate to be presumptuous. It's your shuttle, after all," he told Gigatron, motioning the multi-changer to enter first.
grimkuz
Protoform

Post by grimkuz »

on the way to trypticon

as skylynx found out where he has to go, he realised he doesnt exactly know where any decepticons are

"ok springer, to there, the problem is, where is trypticon?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron entered the shuttle.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hanger Bay 17

Doubledealer followed Gigatron into the shuttle he had chosen. Inside, they walked down a short corridor until they entered an open area - presumably for briefing, or perhaps lounging he assumed - with a small round table at the centre. Approaching it, he pulled up a chair and plopped himself down.

Quietly, Dealer waited for Gigatron to situate himself. Because he wasn't entirely well rehearsed in the house rules of his host, he dared not speak first.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Sky Lynx

"Trypticon is, from what I've gathered from our conversation with the Decepticons, stationed in orbit above Crystal City. Up we go then, Lieutenant." Monocole answered Sky Lynx. On a commlink, the semi-Autobot hailed Trypticon, "This is Sky Lynx to Trypticon, requesting permission to board. Lord Gigatron had allowed us to enter there."

Backstab's Quarters, Fearless

When Barricade was satisfied that surveillance had been tightened, he turned and began to rummage around Backstab's quarters again.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron settled down

"You were always the bold one, which may explain why you've survived this long."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hanger Bay 17

"Heh, yeah, I amaze myself sometimes," Dealer chuckled. "But then, I'd miss out on so many great opportunities, or meet interesting mechs like my current boss if I wasn't willing to a take a few calculated risks," he added with a smile.

"Speaking of which, since I'm here now, I'd like to resolve this whole latinium business," he told Gigatron. "The last thing I want is to be on your bad side."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay 17

Gigatron nodded

"I'm listening what do you propose?"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hanger Bay 17

"Hmm, let's see here," Dealer tapped his lip. "Well, how about what I suggested to, umm, Barricade was it? Use some kind of subspace tech," Dealer told Gigatron. "Basically store the latinium within some sort of compact external device. Would get your cargo past Iaconian customs no problem. That'd be the simple solution. That is, assuming you have that kind of subspace tech available."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Thunder Arrow II, Pod Bay

Scorponok grunted as his rereading of the datapads yielded no apparent result. He did, however, manage to track two of Backstab's assets, but those had been milked dry either by Backstab himself or his Imperial supporters. The ex-Headmaster grunted as he slipped the datapad back into the locker on his waist where the rest of Backstab's materials were located. "Stupid Imperials." he muttered.

Turning to his silent tour guides, Scorponok queried Jalgar and Gaihawk, "So, where do we go next? From what I've heard from down below, it seems that we- I mean, you will have some Autobot visitors, and it wouldn't do to seem unprepared, if you know what I mean?"

The ex-Headmaster's brow furrowed, he did not like the Breastforce's silent treatment with him.

Backstab's Quarters

"Nope, I've combed this blasted room from head to toe. Anything you found on your end, Deluge?" Barricade asked the scientist, while the Micromaster sat on a now-ransacked drawer.
grimkuz
Protoform

Post by grimkuz »

reaching trypticon

as trypticon came closer and closer, skylynx got everyone prepared, " will we be diving in from above, landing on one of the bays or going up the, ahem* rear?