[Original RPG] Eye of the Storm: Enterprise of Great Pitch and Moment (Crystal City)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

"Finally," Landmine said. "I got the feeling that I was starting to rust out here."

Springer quickly turns his head towards Landmine. "Shut up! Remember that we are guests here and that we don't want give these 'Cons a reason to start a fight." Springer then folows Monocle.

Waverider slaps Landmine on the back of his head. "Nice going. Now you got Springer mad at us."

"I can't help it," Landmine says. "This Decepticon, no, this whole area give me the creeps. I know that we're here to learn as much as we can about the Imperials, but still.... something feels off."

"Just pay attention to what you're saying," Waverider replies. "We can't afford to loose this chance to gain information. On top of that, we need Springer on our side if we ever decide to return to Iacon. I'm sure the ISS has already picked up on out little venture."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
Chip1123
Protoform

Main Docking Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Post by Chip1123 »

Topspin fell into line behind Monocole and next to Springer. "Keep an eye out for exits... just in case." He said quietly to the triple-changer. "I semi-trust them, for the moment anyways. We're only good to them while they need us."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Main Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle whispered to Topspin and Springer, "We must be very careful when we converse here. The walls on this complex have ears, more literally than not. After all, this ship is made out of Trypticon, and if he's anything like he was before, he's eavesdropping on our conversations."

"Keeping an optic out for exits would be good, though."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay , Interior of Shuttle

Gigatron nodded

"a simple exercise."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Hangar Bay, Interior of Shuttle

"I take it you're interested," Dealer answered Gigatron. "Oh, and it's Aria Industries if you were wondering. My connection is a mech named Sao. Trust me, he'll listen to me. Especially after I tell him who the ships are for," he added with a friendly wink.

"And who knows," he said. "If all goes well, you can set up your own contracts, or how ever you go about these sort of things, with them."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Gigatron nodded.

"and for all this all you want is th eright to visit occasionally?"
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

Springer nods. "You and me both, buddy," he said to Topspin. I'm sure that Gigatron is a 'bot of his word. I have my doubts about these guys though," he continues to whisper. "Let's just do what we came here to do as quick as we can and get out."

Landmine and Waverider walk at the end of the group. "So this used to be Trypticon, huh? Even from the inside, he remains ugly," Landmine says.

Waverider slaps him on the back of the head. "Will you keep it down? You'll get us in trouble again!"

"Oh right, like I was the one that got us into trouble in the first place. It was you who knocked Flatfoot on his head, not me," Landmine replies.

Waverider: "Still going on about that huh?"

Springer then turns his head towards the 2 Pretenders with an angry look on his face. "Shut up, or I'll leave you 2 behind."
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!
grimkuz
Protoform

Post by grimkuz »

skylynx had kept his mouth shut for a while keeping all his thoughts to himself and the ship and the imperials.

" i can deal with them if you wish springer" skylynx said as they continued down the hall.

as they got closer to the room skylynx continued went up to Leozak and asked " so whats on this observitory deck anyway? a buffet with the finest energon, perhaps a giant tactical map with the plans to destroy the imperials, or my favourite, a giant target that we are supposed to stand on with a lasercannon aiming right at us? in other words, will our hospitality here be of friendly , considerable, or of hostile nature, cause even though we are in the middle of a peace agreement or whatever, i do feel like i have several cannons point at me"
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

"Yup, that's pretty much it. What can I say, I'm a sociable kind of mech. Hell, I practically thrive on interaction. You'd be surprised how much worth I can get out of that. No, really," Dealer answered Gigatron. "True, I have plenty of other connections, and the one I give to you is quite valuable, but it's not like I'm dipping into my bank account or private inventory here...well, unless you still want that gestalt tech."

Dealer looked down for a moment, then slowly raised his brow and gave Gigatron a sideways glance.

"Buuuut, if you want to call it square, I won't deny that the subspace tech that you'll be lending me to ship your latinium sounds awfully appealing. That sound like a reasonable exchange?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay Shuttle

Gigatron looked firmly at Doubledealer.

"The Gestalt technology is part of the deal."

Gigatron pulled out a Datapad and started to scribble at it.

"Here are the terms we have discussed so far read through them and sign at the bottom."
Hunter
Protoform

Post by Hunter »

Bridge, Fearless

Hun-grrr grumbled as he stepped onto the bridge. Giving a quick look around his gaze settled on who he was looking for. "Barricade! Why is someone else telling my team that they have extra watch, and when I ask them about it they said it was your order?" Hun-grrr paused for a second before adding, "I had training planned, now you've gone and rouined the whole schedule."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge, Fearless

"I did?" Barricade asked himself out loud when Hun-Grrr made his accussation. "But that can't be possible. I was preoccupied with that attack by Bug Bite and Backstab's treachery to be assigning anyone anything."

Barricade scowled as he typed a few keys in his console. "In any case, feel free to take your team for your training. We have enough Metrodrones to watch over stuff. Won't do to have our gestalt teams go rusty."

The Micromaster thought for a while before adding, "Any chance you could be interested in a little recon mission after your training? Not particularly important but it's worth checking out..."
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

"Sky Lynx, no!" Springer tried to stop Sky Lynx from talking to Leozack, but it was too late. Springer knows that there are only a few Decepticons that understand humor, but he doubts that anybody even understands the kind of humor that Sky Lynx brings.

Springer looks over to Topspin, Monocle, the Pretenders and back to Topspin. Springer starts to whisper to him so that only he can hear him. "Topspin. The way Sky Lynx is acting right now, he could jeapordize our mission if he keeps antagonizing the "Cons. Do you have anything that could neutralize him without putting him offline? Just in case?"
Aspiring DJ!
Hunter
Protoform

Post by Hunter »

Bridge, Fearless

Hun-grrr was caught a little off guard that Barricade actually bought his excuse about training. "Someone came by and said something about my team having to stand watch in the hangar bay."

Hun-grrr waves his hand in front of his face as if to bat away the whole idea and then said. "That's not important, and neither is the training really. What were you saying about a mission?" The eagerness in his voice showing that the Micromaster had peeked his interest.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Topspin winced as Sky Lynx carried on. "Calm down big fella. We're good for now." They still need us. Until then, we're golden.

Topspin caught Springer's signal and made sure he heard what the bot was trying to say. "Nothing on me I'm afraid. My current weapons load isn't meant to shut down parts of a 'bot - just the whole bot. And I don't know about you, but I don't want our ride being out of commission."
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Hangar Bay, Thunder Arrow II

Monocle shook his head at Springer's question. "Nothing on me. All my non-lethal weapons amount to the shoulder cannon now held in Gigatron's base."

Bridge, Fearless

Barricade nodded at Hun-Grrr. "Again, sorry for the problem. These drones took command of the bridge while I was involved in the Bug Bite and Backstab debacles, and Primus knows how competent they are."

"Training is important, you know. Without training we'll all go rusty and lose our edge." The Micromaster shrugged as with a few keystrokes he brought up a map of Crystal City and its surroundings. "Couple of days ago, Gigatron sent Webweaver, a Micromaster, to recon an old Quintesson entertainment hall in here." Barricade said, pointing at a point some distance on the edge of the map, a fair distance away from the Fearless.

"Webweaver returned about four megacycles ago, and set off with a few drones to help him convert the Quint entertainment center into a zero-G training center, but he hasn't checked in for a long time, and I can't spare any drones to hunt them down. Assuming you're interested, Commander Hun-Grrr, you could take your team there and see what happened to Webs." Barricade folded his hands, thinking for a while, before adding, "Would be a good workout for your team after being repaired."
Hunter
Protoform

Post by Hunter »

Bridge, Fearless

Hun-grrr placed a hand on his chin and listened as Barricade explained the mission. After the micromaster finished, Hun-grrr took a deep breath before turning on the com “Terrorcons, this is Hun-grrr, gear up and meet me at my quarters.” He listened as the individual members of his team rodgered up.

Hun-grrr then turned back to the map, looking at it intently. “Well if they were there to do a job then they could just be busy.” He said more to himself then to barricade. “My guys have been edgy as of late, and some action would be good for them though.” He looked to barricade, “We’ll head down there and check it out. If nothing else, we’ll be able to do our training, at best we’ll smash some heads together, stand watch so nothing happens as they build the training center, and then do training. Either way we get to do the training that you seem so intent on us doing.”

Hun-grrr flexed his limbs making sure all his servos were in working order. “Is there anyone else we’ll be taking on this mission with us?” He figured his team could handle anything that they came across but training with other people would be more entertaining.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Bridge, Fearless

"Glad to hear that." Barricade said, smiling. "You can take a shuttle and head to the Eastern Strip at your own discretion."

When Hun-Grrr asked for others who could follow, Barricade frowned and brought up a duty list. "I'm afraid we're short of free troops. All our men are either with Spinister on Protihex, up on the Thunder Arrow II or gone off with Cyclonus to Stanix. That leaves the science department, the medics and techies on board. As well as your team, myself and Browning." Barricade jerked his thumb to the miniature Decepticon. "We're a skeleton crew, at best. Unless you want to round up the likes of Bludgeon or Scorponok. Trust me, you'd rather not."

"Still, if you meet heavy resistance, I'm sure you Terrorcons could handle it. If you really do need backup, though, just holler and I'll send someone down there to assist."
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

"Oh, eh heh, you do want it then? Sorry, must've misheard you," Dealer nervously chuckled. "Alright, let's have a look here..."

Dealer took the datapad from Gigatron, held it towards his face and immediately skimmed it over. He muttered the details to himself as he read through the stipulations of their agreement, then placed it down onto the table and disconnected the stylus clipped to the top of it.

"Sounds fair to me. Looks like eveything's in order," he said.

He signed his name at the bottom and slid it back across the table to Gigatron.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Hangar Bay Shuttle interior

Gigatron picked up the stylus He signe dunderneath Dealer and pressed a control before replacing the pad into subspace.

" I have just transmitted a copy of our agreement to you. Now lets discuss delivery."