Here's why I hate France.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Which doesn't often happen, since you shouldn't be standing right beside the guy when you're trying to go for a super or ultra hadouken.

This game is really intimidating to non-hardcore fighting game players on the default settings.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Think anyone is going to get the achievement "Save Your Quarters" seeing as how the boss is real cheap? It took me about 15 just to beat him once.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Seth is extremely glitched on the PS3 version of the game. Basically, if you install the game to the hdd and install the update, the difficulty isn't going to scale properly on the easiest setting and Seth plays like he's on a higher setting. I'm actually pretty sure that some of the other characters have some quirks to them under that glitch, too.

If you did install the game AND the patch, you can just delete the game data (not the same as the save data) and go on your merry way. You won't be able to play online if you don't have the patch, but you could always install it after unlocking all the characters.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

Seth just handed me my ass. I played through on very hard without losing, until I got to him, and he beat me 26 times in a row. F*** Seth. My left thumb hurts.

I see what you mean about Abel and his cheap ass throw. F*** him, too.