[Original RPG] Transformers Animated RPG..who is interested?

Got a story idea, or something you'd like to chat about?

Would you play in a TFA RPG game?

Yes
71%
No
29%

Total votes: 31

Ackula

Post by Ackula »

I'm still interested of course, and it would be logical to continue the story after Season 3 has ended now. However it seems that we would need RPG staff who were interested as well, and that is where the problem comes in I think. It doesn't really look like there is any interest from any of the RPG staff to run a new game, and it would take some people who are quite knowledgeable of the Animated continuity to make this happen.

But..I am drawing my own conclusions here, lets here from the RPG staff for a definitive answer?
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Not having seen the entirety of TF:A, that I couldn't really play. I've seen Season 1 online, but have no hope of picking up a plotline generated out of Season 3.

Afraid I'd have to pass...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

Well if we do get this going I would like to play Thundercracker.
And maybe Wheeljack (even though we never even heard his voice in the show...)
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

YEAH.

If this ever actually happens, Shockwave is MINE.
Blaster

Post by Blaster »

Clogs wrote:Not having seen the entirety of TF:A, that I couldn't really play. I've seen Season 1 online, but have no hope of picking up a plotline generated out of Season 3.

Afraid I'd have to pass...
Google.
Wikipedia
Teletraan 1

Next excuse plox =|
"You’re still a slave, Angron. Enslaved by your past, blind to the future. Too hateful to learn. Too spiteful to prosper."
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Sure. I would.

Oh, and if this idea gets off the ground, dibs on Sari. (upgrade form of course)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Blaster wrote:Google.
Wikipedia
Teletraan 1

Next excuse plox =|
Sure, I can read up on things, but I'd prefer to see the stories for myself in order to spot those little openings allowing for possible future development.

My new pc will process, I'm informed, like manure from a digging implement, which may well enable me to seek on-line viewing opportunities currently out of my reach. If I can do that, I may (like Arnie) be back... :p
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

It's a quaint idea, but like expressed by so many others already, our side-rps never seem to last very long. I admit I have some interest in the series, but it lends more towards private rps that I do with some of my close friends, which I don't think would work out large scale.

I'd personally rather see some of our other side rps resurrected (I call Armada Megs if it happens ;) ). We had interesting plots for those that just seemed to drop off right in the middle, which I'd love to see played out. Unfortunately, it probably wouldn't last much longer after that, given the past patterns. One can always hope, though.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I for one would like to see the Beast Wars RPG revived. Never played it, but from what I've seen in the archives, it looks like fun.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Blackjack wrote:I for one would like to see the Beast Wars RPG revived. Never played it, but from what I've seen in the archives, it looks like fun.
Seconded. Me loves BW!
Transformer Kamen

Post by Transformer Kamen »

Clogs wrote:Seconded. Me loves BW!
I'll had my vote to that list.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I wouldn't mind a beast wars game either... Although I haven't a clue who I'd want to play.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Catalyst Dragon wrote:I wouldn't mind a beast wars game either... Although I haven't a clue who I'd want to play.
I have. WASPINATOR!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Yeah Beast Wars would be very thrilling to me as well, I'd get to play my favorite character Hellscream. But alas its not happening, and it looks like 19 people are willing to play an Animated RPG, but no one is willing to help organize and run it other than myself, and frankly I don't have that much time to kill anymore. I'd still love to play in an Animated RPG though, but it doesn't look like its going to happen.
Selkadoom

Post by Selkadoom »

Sounds good but 2 RPGs would be to much
Blastwave
Protoform

Post by Blastwave »

m
Cyborg_Autobot
Protoform

Post by Cyborg_Autobot »

This is awesome! I come back and there might be a rp about my 3rd favorite series :P
Part Man

Part Machine

All Autobot