[Original RPG] Collapse: Descend the Shades of Night (Stanix)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Fort Scyk, Foyer

Though Skullcruncher managed to ward off two of his attackers, the remaining group of mutants piled on top of him, clawing and biting at him.

Barrage had been knocked back to where the Headmaster was being attacked (OOC: is Skullcruncher still a Headmaster?), but before more mutants could advance, the Insecticon sliced off the arms of one of his attackers and the heads of two more with his vibrospear.

Likewise, Roadblock had stumbled backwards when he tripped on the corpse of a random mutant, leaving him at the mercy of his attacker.

“Die, forsakener!” the mutant cried as it raised its mace and swung it down at Roadblock.

---------

Fort Scyk, Master’s Chamber

Megadeath climbed to his feet and slowly approached Cyclonus. His optics were still impaired by the dose of “backlight” he received moments earlier, just barely able to make out the dazed Decepticon on the chamber floor.

...His other sensories did not fail him, though.

“We all - including myself - must answer to the sins of Stanix. You shall be the first,” Megadeath told him as he sat on his heels, looming over Cyclonus.

Megadeath dug his knee into Cyclonus’ midsection, pinning him to the crumbling floor, and with both hands clutched the Decepticon’s neck and squeezed. (OOC: With Warcry’s permission, of course.)

“I expected more from the spawn of Unicron. What a pathetic leader you turned out to be, Cyclonus,” Megadeath mocked. “Your troops are besieged and you are at my mercy, still hesitant to destroy this body even when it attempts to destroy you. Sentiment indeed.”

He tightened his grip while he continued. “But don’t worry, I will end this farce,” the former-tyrant maniacally grinned. “I am going to remove your head, linkage by wretched linkage, and place it onto a pike staff at the entrance of Fort Scyk….”

Suddenly, however, Megadeath's expression went sour when Cyclonus’ actions took affect. He threw himself off of the Targetmaster as the energy that had been transmitted into his body attempted to overtake him.

“ARRRRGGH!!! Megadeath clasped the sides of his head. “You again?! GET OUT!”
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Flywheels wrestled with the two mutants

Squawktalk aimed his sonic weapons at the mutants.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »