[Original RPG] Collapse: Imperium (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

Astrotrain nodded curtly and took the data block from Monitor.

"Fascinating," he said to the smaller Decepticon as he slung his rifle across his back. "With the glut of new troops we've brought in we can step up policing, but that won't solve the core issues." He waved for Monitor to follow him into the turbolift.

"Go back to Downturn and tell him that I want someone prepped to brief the remaining senior staff in half an hour."

Medbay, Darkmount

"I haven't had a chance to examine their peripheral systems," Hightower told Tinker. "I'm more concerned with their vital equipment right now."

The medic started to extract the ruined transformation cog, then started to probe around the surrounding equipment.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Rooftop Hangar Darkmount

Monitor trotted after Astrotrain.

"Yes Sir , I'll get right onto it. Where shall the briefing take place."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay Darkmount

"I'll make sure their vital systems are well-stabilized for an op, if needed be." Tinker responded to Hightower. He looked Cindersaur's readouts on the CR chamber. "Slag, this guy's been caught in extreme heat and cold. His systems have gone haywire..."

Bombshell got out of the CR chamber, and waited for Shrapnel to do so. Suddenly an excruiating bolt of pain shot through his head. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!" He shouted before falling on the floor, unconscious. (OOC: See Altihex thread for details) No physical damage could be seen from the outside.

"What in Unicron's beard was that?" Tinker said as he heard the shout. "I'll check it out..."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Aerospace Commander Tracer," he replied simply to Ramjet's question, keeping his tone all business as he sat at the head of the table present in the room. "Something was meantioned earlier when you returned about having something to report. Let's have it."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Scorponok was about to introduce Tracer to Ramjet. Instead, he nodded at him, and settled down to hear the report.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"In the number three secure meeting room," Astrotrain told Monitor.

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Yeah, I got somethin' to report," Ramjet told Tracer without any small talk. "I just got away from Gigs and his pack of fanatics, and I figgered you guys might want to know about what I saw there."

Medbay, Darkmount

"He's a Firecon," Hightower told Tinker. "He was haywire long before that."

When Bombshell let out his high-pitched scream and collapsed, a pair of orderlies grabbed him and dragged him off toward the psych ward.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay, Darkmount

"True... True..." Tinker said to hightower. "But then, smoke and fire coming out of this one's eyes, even though he's been on a trip home, is a teensy bit too extreme, don't you think?"

Tinker removed Flamefeather's main chest casing. While not as much as a mess as Cindersaur's, the circuits inside are also molten and mixed up. Tinker sighed and began replacing the malfunctioning ones with new ones.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Scorponok lifted his head and said

"So you do remember baking those energon cookies. Did they taste nice?"
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Medbay

"Not to point out the obvious absurdity of the flaming eye,doctor."Flamefeather said to Tinker,again the voice distinctly wavery and the image becoming more focused. "The fact of the matter is I am distinctly speaking to you.I would feel that slightly more disturbing then a flaming eye,from a Firecon no less.Comes with being one I'd assume.But when the eye does the talking?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay, Darkmount

Tinker was a bit surprised when Flamefeather spoke. "Well, Firecon, I thought you were sedatized. Normally one don't perform surgery when their patients are awake, you know... Am I hurting you?"

When the orderlies dragged Bombshell into the psych ward, his optics flared up and he shouted once more.

No NO NO DEAR PRIMUS NO!

Bombshell is experiencing life through Searchlight's eyes. He experienced in his freaky dream-state when Searchlight jumped onto Abominus and commited the suicide.

NO-NO-NO! This has never happened to me before! What happened? Usually the cerebro shell only cause pain when destroyed but this... this...
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

Ramjet sighed. "I'm not even gonna pretend I know what you're on about, Scorpy."

Medbay, Darkmount

Oh, wonderful, Hightower thought dryly as Flamefeather started to speak. He didn't look up from his work on Cindersaur, though.

"He is sedated," he told Tinker. "So either he's gone so insane that he's able to resist it, or he's been posessed by something. Since we haven't had any Starscream sightings lately, I'm going to go with option number two."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Briefing Room

"Hold your vocodor or you will be dismissed," Tracer spoke straight to the point to Scorponok. "You presence is not required, especially if you shall present a distraction to the matter at hand..."

Tracer then turned his attention back to Ramjet. "What did you see that was of such importance?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"I saw Gigs' ship, the goons that decided to stay and work fer him, the part of the city they were digging inta, stuff like that," Ramjet told Tracer. "You interested?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay Darkmount

Tinker replied to Hightower, "I know. Supposedly he would be sedated by now, but then, what does it take to sedate a Firecon?"

To Flamefeather he said, "Hold still. This won't hurt." He changed his shoulder cannon into a giant injector and injected a sedative.
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Scorponok looked as he was about to argue. He held back however, and settled back down.
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Medbay

"So,I'm so much off my rocker I can do this.Hot!"Flamefeather replied to Hightower. "As for you.I can't feel a thing."He told Tinker,then he saw more meds. "Aw slag....Hey!Hey!HEY!No one puts me more under.Devilwing does not appreciate such things."The eye flared up again as the body went limper,and the eyes holo stared sullenly before the fire went down again to smolder.

Cindersaurs world was black and cold.He didn't like it.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Medbay, Darkmount

"You could cut his power supply and switch it back on after the surgery," Hightower suggested to Tinker, "but that could be dangerous in his condition. Disconnecting his sensory circuits might be a better bet, but that can be tricky to do."

He finished connecting Cindersaur's new transformation cog, then set to work on repairing the patient's external damage.

Hearing Flamefeather's ranting, he shrugged. "Well, he's sedated enough that he doesn't know who he is. That's something."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Medbay

"Yes, cutting the power source lines." Tinker said to Hightower, "But sedative is less... dangerous. And my little concoction have done it's job." Tinker said as he see Flamefeather slipping into unconciousness, and patted the giant injector needle on his shoulder.

"I thought I saw some sort of a fiery entity... Firecons are confusing me. He refers to himself as Devilwing... He's really off the hook."

(OOC: 13thScorpio, you want to change Flamefeather's body or something like that?)
Arminius
Protoform

Post by Arminius »

Skystalker watched the drones usher the wounded away to the medbay. He had been particularly amused by Skyhopper's outburst. If his sanity is restored, he could again prove useful!
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Briefing Room, Darkmount

"Does Megatron have an appetite for conquest?" Tracer questioned back rhetoricly to Ramjet. "Any information about Gigatron and his forces must be made use of."