POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

secretcode wrote:I only said **** twice!
And I said it much more....

today...

in court...

to my mother.
Come on and wind me up.
Bludgeon-X
Protoform

Post by Bludgeon-X »

My newest purchase would be Transformers Animated Jazz :wave:
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

S_Windell wrote:I got Onslaught for around $20 too. Would've easily paid full price!
I would have paid $35 or more for it. He rocks, except for some posing issues. He brings some much needed size to my Classics Decepticons shelf
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Marvel crossovers Wolverine. The Marvel TF's seem to be everything that the Star Wars TF's weren't for the first few waves. I particularly like the pop out claws on Wolverine, it's a nice touch.

Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Finally found the Shadowblade Megatron. I've been waiting for this guy since I saw him at the panel at Comic-Con. Even some loser fan-girl yelling out, "It's just a repaint, don't get excited guys," didn't deter me.

Also found a Cobra Commander Mighty Muggs.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I saw those today too... I'm trying to resist him... May 29th isn't that far...

Also. Congrats on passing 30,000 Gamerpoints.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Finally found Dinobot, Animated Blurr and Swindle...very nice to finally find them. I'll tell you how they are on my birthday when I get to actually have them.....
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Yesterday I got Armada Unicron with only a few missing parts for under a fiver, it was a good day.:up::up::up:

Anyone know where I might find some spare Unicron parts?
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

My wonderful wife picked me up the Universe Springer/Ratbat 2 pack from Target the other day. Found it on clearance for $20!!!
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

electro girl wrote:Yesterday I got Armada Unicron with only a few missing parts for under a fiver, it was a good day.:up::up::up:

Anyone know where I might find some spare Unicron parts?
I've been searching every webstore I have found to no avail...

I need his right wing connector, 4 leg missiles, and his chest missile.

Im about to just go to TRU and buy a Universe Reissue one and use my current one for kitbashes and spare parts...

Oh almost forgot... My newest figure is Voyager Animated Grimlock.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I snagged the two Universe Deluxes I was seeking-Hound and Dinobot. Hound is a giant ball of awesome, except for the fact that his gun DOES NOT stay on his shoulder, and a floppy wheel. Ravage is cool too.

Dinobot is great. The dino mode's a hell of a lot better than BW Dinobot, with an actual TAIL. The robot mode is very cool, with the thinner more skeletal design fitting his thinner and more compact raptor mode. Just AWESOME.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Newest stuff:

Countless Jazzes. All for Kitbashing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Transformer Kamen

Post by Transformer Kamen »

Grabbed Animated Blurr, despite the hole in his alt mode's rear.

Also, Wal-Mart seems to have knocked the price of Animated Deluxes back up to $10. :( Universe Deluxes still say they're $7, though.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

My Music Label Frenzy and Rumble headphones arrived today, I tested them on the public on a trip to the supermarket and I didnt get any funny looks, But there's still college tomorrow and twelve year olds arnt above shouting at me (It's why I dont wear odd converse anymore, that and my red pair are full of holes).
Shield Strike
Protoform

Post by Shield Strike »

Over my Bday weekend i've managed to get Universe Powerglide, Legends Onslaught, the animated rescue Ratchet re-paint with legends Prowl and Starscream and a random Poundland knock off. Also snagged movie Fracture and Breakaway from Asda today.

Fracture is full of win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Shield Strike wrote:Over my Bday weekend i've managed to get Universe Powerglide, Legends Onslaught, the animated rescue Ratchet re-paint with legends Prowl and Starscream and a random Poundland knock off. Also snagged movie Fracture and Breakaway from Asda today.

Fracture is full of win.
My local ASDA is nafftastic and the decent ones are a bit far out for the parents to trouble themselves to do the weekly shop there, whats more the largest in the city is in the bad part of town, seriously my dad grew up there and he's mental.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

electro girl wrote:My Music Label Frenzy and Rumble headphones arrived today, I tested them on the public on a trip to the supermarket and I didnt get any funny looks,
Try wearing them while in bot mode. :lol:

Still scouring for legends, but to no avail. Seems nowhere stocks them anymore round here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

Sir Auros wrote:Finally found the Shadowblade Megatron. I've been waiting for this guy since I saw him at the panel at Comic-Con. Even some loser fan-girl yelling out, "It's just a repaint, don't get excited guys," didn't deter me.
I saw a Shadowblade Megs the other day. Yeah, it's just a repaint, but that deco looks f***in' great in person!
secretcode wrote:I would have paid $35 or more for it. He rocks, except for some posing issues. He brings some much needed size to my Classics Decepticons shelf
Hmm. Onlslaught's upper body is rather good for posing, imho. Lower body, fair enough.
Ackula wrote:Finally found Dinobot, Animated Blurr and Swindle...very nice to finally find them. I'll tell you how they are on my birthday when I get to actually have them.....
Almost my birthday too and am STILL on the hunt for Swindle. Hopefully by then...
Sunstreaker2 wrote:I snagged the two Universe Deluxes I was seeking-Hound and Dinobot. Hound is a giant ball of awesome, except for the fact that his gun DOES NOT stay on his shoulder, and a floppy wheel. Ravage is cool too.
Yes, I was surprised by Hound. I was expecting to feel "meh" about him and he surely wasn't on my list, mostly due to the Legends one being good enough not to mention the images I'd seen of him online left him looking a bit unimpressive. Bought him on impulse due to some extra cash and he's cool! (Yes, the weapon sucks and it does NOT attach to his shoulder well at all. No floppy tires on mine though.)
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Treadshot A1 wrote:Try wearing them while in bot mode. :lol:

Still scouring for legends, but to no avail. Seems nowhere stocks them anymore round here.
I'm thinking now that it was just good old English reserve, at college today I got plenty of funny looks and a few shouts. My friends reactions ranged from 'Wow those're really Transformers?' to 'Why are you wearing giant mints?'
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

" English Reserve "?

Is that Old English 800 and Steel Reserve mixed together ?
:p

(Malt Liquor joke, yeah, don't get those every day at the archive )
Come on and wind me up.