POST YOUR NEWEST ACQUISITIONS!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

How is Safeguard Kibbletastic? The Individual bot modes are snappy, and well coloured. The are poseable and have great colouring.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Animated Black Arachnia, SWTF General Grievous/Starfighter Soulless One, and Premium Ironhide.

Grievous does have a lot of kibble on the back, but at least he can be posed. I think he might be the second best of the SWTF's, with Commander Cody being the best.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Slayer-Fan123

Post by Slayer-Fan123 »

I just got:
Ironhide (Classic 2.0)
Galvatron (Classic 2.0)

I am actually dissapointed in Ironhide, as the arms are not as articulated as I thought, and he just screams "breakable"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

My G1 Topspin and Twintwist came in from BBTS along with my RiD Megatron(Gigatron)

Got the jumpstarters in an effort to complete my Wreckers.

And I Got Gigatron cause I've never had a six changer before.
Learned he could be considered to have 10 modes but I only like the Griffin mode.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I just got the cowardly clone himself-Animated Skywarp!

What a GORGEOUS repaint. :up:
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

Damn good haul today, at Walmart!
Universe:
Starscream
Cheetor
Cyclonus
Hound

Animated:
Blurr
Swindle

My impatience has paid off!
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

Got a pretty nice haul today,

Movie Big Daddy (head looks like they had Wheeljack in mind...)
Transformers Official Movie Sequel: The Reign of Starscream (not a toy, but still new for me)

And what really shocked me and was totally not expecting, my Wal-Mart for the first time in it's History had Universe Ultra and Legends class figures!
(and I just asked the store manager last week about Ultras and he said prob. not...)

I got Universe Ultra Onslaught
Legends Brawn and Beachcomber

Saw Stormcloud and Legends Bumblebee as well, still no Hound, Starscream, or Cheetor.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Catalyst Dragon wrote:Movie Big Daddy (head looks like they had Wheeljack in mind...)
That's because he's a straight redeco of Cybertron Downshift. And what was his name in Japan/who was he homaging (since Armada)?

Wheeljack.
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

BAH-ZING! Last night I was at Target, and managed to pick up the Universe Aerial Rivals 5-Pack for $11 on clearance. Bonus!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Well my Wal-Mart did their seasonal rearranging cluster**** of the toy aisles. I managed to FINALLY find Universe Onslaught... on clearance...

I'm not going to argue with the $20 price tag and this thing is worth it. Check your Wal-Marts if you couldn't find them previously.

Also, Batman Brave and the Bold toys are finally out! Blue Beetle ****ing rocks... AND they can stand.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Just recently picked up Universe Acid Storm, and I've had for some time (and really like) Big Daddy. The only "classics" I've bought are Hot Rod and Acid Storm. I'm considering Onslaught, Silverbolt, Cyclonus, and Hound, and maybe Ironhide. Are they (or others) worth it?
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Most on the list are cool, but I bet you wont like ironhide.
Come on and wind me up.
ganon578

Post by ganon578 »

Vin Ghostal wrote:Just recently picked up Universe Acid Storm, and I've had for some time (and really like) Big Daddy. The only "classics" I've bought are Hot Rod and Acid Storm. I'm considering Onslaught, Silverbolt, Cyclonus, and Hound, and maybe Ironhide. Are they (or others) worth it?
I would recommend Cyclonus, Hound, and Onslaught. Ironhide is marginal, and I don't have Silverbolt, but I understand he's not quite worth the price tag. Cyclonus and Hound are great for the money, and Onslaught is arguably the best of the Ultras (Universe) so far.
Clay

Post by Clay »

Vin Ghostal wrote:Just recently picked up Universe Acid Storm, and I've had for some time (and really like) Big Daddy. The only "classics" I've bought are Hot Rod and Acid Storm. I'm considering Onslaught, Silverbolt, Cyclonus, and Hound, and maybe Ironhide. Are they (or others) worth it?
What happened to the Jetfire I sold you?

As for that list, Onslaught and Silverbolt both hit their marks really well, but they're also quite a bit larger and more expensive than the other figures, so that could very well be a detriment depending on your view. Hound is really solid and fun, and Cyclonus is near perfect. Ironhide is complete junk; avoid.

The Sunstreaker/Sideswipe mold is also incredibly nifty: the only negative is that the roof is clear plastic painted yellow or red, meaning the color doesn't quite match up with the doors and hood. This could be either utterly inconsequential or completely ruinous to the figure depending on your point of view.
Clay

Post by Clay »

secretcode wrote:Well my Wal-Mart did their seasonal rearranging cluster**** of the toy aisles. I managed to FINALLY find Universe Onslaught... on clearance...

I'm not going to argue with the $20 price tag and this thing is worth it. Check your Wal-Marts if you couldn't find them previously.

Also, Batman Brave and the Bold toys are finally out! Blue Beetle ****ing rocks... AND they can stand.
Awwwww, shit. **** yeah mother****er! Aced ****ing Onslaught on clearance, shit. Rock on, ****.
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Clay wrote:What happened to the Jetfire I sold you?
Forgot about him, and he's atop one of the two towers on my media center. What a sweet figure...
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Clay wrote:Awwwww, shit. **** yeah mother****er! Aced ****ing Onslaught on clearance, shit. Rock on, ****.
Quote for the sake of profanity laced posts everywhere!

America, **** Yeah!
Come on and wind me up.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

My shipment has arrived!
Henkei classics
Megatron
Bumblebee
Grimlock

WST Grimlock (damn those decals)

Encore Trailbreaker (Were these g1 cars always this tiny?) :swirly:

From BBTS.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Clay wrote:Awwwww, shit. **** yeah mother****er! Aced ****ing Onslaught on clearance, shit. Rock on, ****.
I only said **** twice!
S_Windell
Protoform

Post by S_Windell »

Got Universe Hound w/Ravage and Cyclonus w/Nightstick this afternoon.

First decent paycheck vs. bills since pre-Christmas shopping = went for Hound just for the hell of it. And I'm glad I did. As usual, pics don't do the toy justice. The thing that threw me off him most are the white seats, for whatever reason. Didn't study the pics too much, didn't realise the seats were his thighs in bot mode. Also, I was feeling a bit Hounded out, what with the decent Legends fig. His weapon is really the only thing that sucks, to me, and it's real easy to get a nice pose out of him!

Ravage- interesting alternative to the original's transformation scheme. But I can't shake the feeling that the head was intended for Laserbeak/Buzzsaw. Not as articulated as you'd expect, no side rockets, but still a decent pack-in.

Nightstick- Nice update of the Nebulan figs. (And he's got elbow joints. I've a few Headmasters but this is my first Targetmaster, so not sure if bendy elbows are 'new' to them...)

Cyclonus- the clear winner here! :clap: This toy is just...so cool... Everything fits like a glove, both in engineering and aesthetic. Plus, it doesn't hurt that he looks just like Cyclonus should- on a good day!
burnitall wrote:Damn good haul today, at Walmart!
Universe:
Starscream
Cheetor

Animated:
Swindle

My impatience has paid off!
Good haul, indeed.

I would be interested in Starscream, but I'm satisfied enough with the Classics scheme. :) Cheetor, the show was great and all but I'm personally not too big on animal alt modes. I remember reading good reactions on that mold though.

Swindle: grrrrrr. ;) This is my one "must have!" right now and I've not seen it anywhere yet! Hopefully soon, real soon...
Catalyst Dragon wrote:Got a pretty nice haul today,

I got Universe Ultra Onslaught
Legends Brawn and Beachcomber
Onslaught! I absolutely love that one! Brawn is one I'll probably end up with and Beachcomber is one definitely on the list.
secretcode wrote:Well my Wal-Mart did their seasonal rearranging cluster**** of the toy aisles. I managed to FINALLY find Universe Onslaught... on clearance...

I got Onslaught for around $20 too. Would've easily paid full price!