Animated Toys (Opinions)

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Picked up Lugnut on a whim. Not bad, but he'd be much better if his cockpit would stay shut in bomber mode. Maybe a better locking mechanism would've worked. Otherwise the robot mode is cool and when I hold the cockpit shut it looks cool in bomber mode.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

The cockpit on mine stays shut just fine :\
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Yeah. I just think I had a bad day with QC tbh. On further inspection it looks like the right side locks in place but the left side's lock doesn't function. I can get it in place, but it pops open if you breath on it.

My mailaway Doc came in the mail as well, and wouldn't you know that the right elbow joint is fused so that it doesn't bend. Tried to use my knife to loosen it, but it did no good because the part that isn't exposed is fused as well. :rant:
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Doc?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Well I was woken up this morning to stare straight into the eyes of Leader Class Megatron! My wife had bought him for me when she got off work and brought him home, she set him in the bed next to me and then woke me up, I was like...woah! :lol:

So I went back to the same Wal*Mart and also picked up Leader Class Bulkhead. They are both fantastic toys! The scale is perfect on Bulkhead against the other Autobots. I only wish they would make a Leader Class Lugnut to match. The Headmaster gimmick is really very cool, I like the way it changes his voice and light colors.

Megatron is just perfect, don't know what else to say. He is massive and well articulated for such a large figure. Very intuitive transformation, without being too simple. His cannon is very cool, you actually have to cock it to make it fire.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Nice. I hope I marry a woman cool enough to do something like that.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

RID Scourge wrote:Nice. I hope I marry a woman cool enough to do something like that.
me to

(my friend next to me) yeah or a man ha ha ha

(me) sigh... i hate my friends
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

Kali wrote:So I went back to the same Wal*Mart and also picked up Leader Class Bulkhead. They are both fantastic toys! The scale is perfect on Bulkhead against the other Autobots. I only wish they would make a Leader Class Lugnut to match. The Headmaster gimmick is really very cool, I like the way it changes his voice and light colors.

Megatron is just perfect, don't know what else to say. He is massive and well articulated for such a large figure. Very intuitive transformation, without being too simple. His cannon is very cool, you actually have to cock it to make it fire.
The headmaster's cool, but the thing has no place to store itself when it's not being used. Meg's cannon, hmm, the cocking action is fun, but i managed to fire mine without cocking it once. Oops.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

I got Starscream and Bumblebee months ago and pre ordered Grimlock, Prowl, Ratchet, Blackarachnia and Lockdown, they are okay but the proportions are way off on Lockdown and Grimlock and in retrospect with Starscream, both his and Prowls heads are too small. They were never going to be show accurate but still...
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

Just got Voyager Optimus yesterday, and he's much better than I expected! The axe is a bit weak, but it's better in person. Don't really know why he doesn't have an Autobot symbol on him...:eyebrow:
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Lambda prime wrote:they are okay but the proportions are way off on Lockdown and Grimlock
Where did you get grimlock? I cant find anything past wave 1 in the UK
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Detective Barricade wrote:Don't really know why he doesn't have an Autobot symbol on him...:eyebrow:
Holy shit. I just noticed that... It's a bit odd... especially considering someone who's technically not a Decepticon has a 'Con symbol. *Looks at Lockdown*
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

My opinion is that leader Megatron's cannon is on the wrong arm.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

secretcode wrote:Holy shit. I just noticed that... It's a bit odd... especially considering someone who's technically not a Decepticon has a 'Con symbol. *Looks at Lockdown*
I saw someone put a silver Bot symbol reprolabel on his left shoulder, which looked so good I may consider it.

But how does one, let alone a whole company, forget to put an Autobot symbol on the poster boy for the Autobots?
Steam: Hot Shot
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Considering he is a dropout...
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
SimonMK
Protoform

Post by SimonMK »

burnitall wrote:My opinion is that leader Megatron's cannon is on the wrong arm.
You can switch which arm has the cannon on. It true he has it on the wrong arm inside the box but you can put it on his right arm.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

Oh. Well, cool.:up:
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

SimonMK wrote:You can switch which arm has the cannon on. It true he has it on the wrong arm inside the box but you can put it on his right arm.

It's on his right arm in the box. You can put it on the left arm.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SimonMK
Protoform

Post by SimonMK »

Treadshot A1 wrote:It's on his right arm in the box. You can put it on the left arm.
The cannon is on Megatron's left arm. Which is not correct.
http://www.transformersanimated.com/img ... es-000.jpg

While the cannon is supposed to be on Megatron's right arm.
http://reilly2040.co.uk/blog/wp-content ... gatron.jpg
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/trans ... imated.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/ ... titled.jpg