[ART] The art of Poyguimogul

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
poyguimogul

The art of Poyguimogul

Post by poyguimogul »

Hi~! Poyguimogul here~
Presenting you with the art of Mr.Thomas Lee Bowman Jr!
and they are:

** WARNING ** WARNING ** If you are not a fan of the Kissplayer Series-DO NOT-> DO NOT-> Click first image- Its done in the same Style as the Kissplayer manga (just colored)- A semi nude female/pilots autobot.

(1)- Transformers-> Bineltech Asterisk Kiss-players Alternators (BAKA~!)
-> E.D.C. Agent Ringo w/ her Autotrooper Unit (Ne-01)-> in the original design scetches for the Kissplayer Manga- they had Autotroopers with standard Meister Heads.-So I used that idea to make this.(Mild Nudity)

(2)- A picture of myself as a cartoony-transformers human lackey / burden. I want the whole world to know I'm with the autobots (but...) Secretly..I am the pretender Battletron (so said the transformers/hasbro- name generator) a decepticon spy, together with my brother Rumbletron (hasbro/the transformers web-site made it up not me) we seek to... do something..BAD!

(3)- Black Protect Ironhide (the following events are based on eye-witness acounts) "Ironhide was killed by megatron in 2005 ( g1 movie)- X-years later..a group of Autobots lead by (g1) Sentinel Maximus (jp excl battle convoy DX/ Ultra Magnus alt-colors)- battled a group of rogue decepticons lead by the Xeptonian Prince Ga'Mede. The decepticons had raided the autobot grave ship, and taken the (not totally dead) ratchet and Ironhide- The Autobots captured the decepticon scientist Magnificus- and used him to revive their fallen comrades- he used a machine to draw spark energy from Ironhide + Ratchet in another universe (micheal Bay movie) *Ratchet (g1) turned movie green upon revival-> (MB-Movie) ratchet turned (g1)colors (rescure Ratchet) (g1)Ironhide turned Black from the spark fragments, he would later use the name Armorhide, after his fallen brother (who is later revived-wayyy in the future)-> this takes place between 2006-2009*in the G1 era - and takes place in 2008 in the (Mb-Movie universe)
(4)-> line art for Ironhide picture

(5)-> chibi Jazz / wheeljack -universe-esqe (mini-spy) -

~> More avail. in larger file sizes at Deviantart.com - poyguimogul
--most of my stuff too big to post here ,currently(;_;) wrk'n on it
Attachments

[The extension bmp has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ironhide copy.jpg
black protect ironhide - anime style.jpg
autobot LEE.jpg
alt ringo colorings copy.jpg
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

pfff....
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Just remember, never judge a book by its' cover.
Aardvark

Post by Aardvark »

I clicked on the first one without reading the description. :sick::sick::sick:

Edit: I mean I saw the "pffff" comment and was like "That's a bit mean". Little did I know. I'm upset now ) ':