[Original RPG] Detente: Expensive Mistakes (Kaon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

kaKolkular

"Yes, let's throw the garbage out." Blackjack said to Dropshot. "This guy's damned lucky."

Steelshredder scowled at Dropshot's taunts, but said nothing as he trotted obediently outside. "I'll be baaaaaaack-" he said before Blackjack pushed him outside. He fell down.
_________

Detour said "okay" to Dropshot before transforming into vehicle mode and driving away. Where'd Solder take Bombshock to?
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Warehouse

The jet Decepticon leaned over a workbench

"One day I will replace him , I will be in charge, then they will all respect me."

Whisper pushed the door open

"Over my dead body Storm Cloud you second rate Starcream wannabe , at least Starscream didn't anounce his attentions quite so publicly he was subtle. Anyway we've got a job to do for Wingspan, so you'll have to put your lofty ambitions to boss around 2 other micromasters and my corpse on hold."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Kolkular

Megatron walked out into the corridor with Ransack, a scowl on his face.

"You recommended that we allow this Steelshredder into our forces." It wasn't a question.

"I...I did, Mighty Megatron," Ransack admitted, his usually-smooth voice developing a serious stutter.

"Why?"

"He begged...begged for mercy and surrendered, my lord," Ransack said. "I thought he could be useful."

"In a way, he might," Megatron said gravely. "Blowing his cover will have Gigatron's intelligence units in a frenzy trying to figure out who betrayed him, and his failed assassination attempt will only increase my larger-than-life reputation among the civilians. Both are good things."

Ransack relaxed slightly, but stiffened again when Megatron said, "But that doesn't excuse your poor judgement, my young friend. I'm assigning you to Bombshock's command for the rest of this mission. He's a good soldier. Watch him. Learn from him."

"Y-yes, sir," Ransack said. "I will."

"Good. Dismissed, corporal."

Stadium

Tote stepped back from the newly-painted Mudslinger and frowned.

"How does he look, guys?"

"Well," Highjump piped in, "I want to shoot him, so I'd say he looks like a 'Con." He paused. "But sometimes I want to shoot him when he's got his normal colour scheme. I'm confused."

"Queit you," Powertrain told him. "Jolt, what do you think? Does he pass?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Stadium

Jolt smeared some grease on Mudslinger's bodywork.

He stepped back and admired his handiwork.

"Perfect."

Warehouse

The door rattled open and 2 more micromasters strode in.

Whisper looked up

"ah the techies are here."

One stepped forward, his alt was an aerial refuelling tanker.

"Boom's the name , explosives the game."

The second micromaster was some kind of Ground attack aircraft

"I'm Fitter, I'm your electronics expert."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »