[Original RPG] Detente: Expensive Mistakes (Kaon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Racetrack

Locomotion picked up a glaas of high grade from several on a low table

"Then let us toast our association may it be fruitful and sucessful."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Kolkular

(OOC: Whoops, sorry Scorpio.)

Blackjack grinned to the orders given to kill. He said to Dropshot "Let's we kill them now."

With that he aimed his weapon and shot the head of the Reflectorbot off. Purple body fluid spewed out of the dead body.

Whirlwind, on the floor begged to Dropshot, "please spare me I didn't know anything please please please"

Detour said to Bombshock, "Well, we're cleaning up here. What's it like above?"

Windsplitter shrieked as the arm was ripped off the joint from the shoulder. Oil and lubricant gushed out.

"How... How..." Windsplitter could not comprehend how Overkill could grow into a giant so quickly. His other hand scrambled for weaponry but couldn't find any. He's doomed.

Steelshredder typed to Frostburn 'you won't regret this, I promise.' Steelshredder began sending pictures and bits of information of Megatron's troops.

Streets

Misfire ceased fire when Megatron suddenly shouted. He looked at the episode with Dark Walk in front of him and shuddered. Aimless was right. This guy is CREEPY.

He stood behind Megatron, ready to defend the leader should anything go awry.
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Kolkular

"Just fine,actually."Bombshock told Detour,manuvering around and keeping Steelshredder in front of him and Ransack.

"Wouldn't expect a fort not to have mechs with guns that work just as well as ours do.We'll just have to see who shoots better then."He gave a smile,and began to go through the winding halls.
~~~~~

"Oh,can it,you slagging moron."Dropshot said to Whirlwind.He cupped both his hands over the mechs face,thumbs pointing at the optics sockets,and he bent down to face. "We didn't know a damn thing either."He slowly began to squeeze.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Streets

Dark Walk swept low towards two enemy warriors armed with energon-blades who were intent on attacking Megatron. For the briefest of instants, they saw a horror loom up in front of them and they lashed out, screaming. Then Dark Walk took them both, plunging a wispy hand into their chestplates and twisting out their main pumps with a cackle of glee.

He let the oil-spurting components fall and turned on another mech.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Kolkular

Ransack sighed. "Yes, I suppose we will," he said unenthusiastically. He had hoped for a somewhat more...tactful approach to the invasion, but then he probably should have known better. After all, Bombshock was renowned for taking the direct approach no matter how bad an idea it might be.

Drawing his sidearm pistol and brandishing one of his rotor blades, the flier followed his temporary commander deeper into the fort.

Overkill brought his foot down on Windsplitter's scrambling hand, trying to pin it into place as he bent down, jaws open, to bite the other Decepticon's head off.

Acid Wastes

Forstburn absorbed the data Steelshredder was sending, then forwarded it onto one of his analysts. They would be able to tell him if it was genuine, he was sure.

Racetrack

"I don't imbibe on the job," Arachnid told Locomotive flatly. Especially when I'm not sure I can trust the person offering me the fuel, he added silently. "But I appreciate the sentiment."
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Kolkular

Whirlwind shouted "NOOOOO-" when Dropshot grabbed him. In less than a few seconds, his head was crushed into a pulp and he was silenced.

Detour used his handgun to blow a big hole on the Reflectorbot's head. "First blood!" he smiled.

Blackjack looked at the dead bodies around. Overkill is finishing Windsplitter up, and the others in the room are mostly dead. He jumped up at the console and flexed his fingers. "Let's get some fun." He typed in a command and the computer replied "Weapons systems deactivated"

Blackjack took a microphone and broadcasted to the people in Kolkular. "Attention, people in Kolkular. This is Blackjack of Megatron's Decepticons. Kolkular is ours, your staff lies dead in the control room. However, we would consider sparing you if you plead for mercy. Even as I speak your defenders have fallen. Our army are both inside and outside the walls, don't even think of escaping. Come to the gates with your hands on your heads and we might spare you. Failure in compliance will result in immediate termination."

Detour checked the outside and his optics widened. "Blackjack. Blackjack! Dropshot! That's... that's Skystalker, what the slag is he doing here?"

Steelshredder watched as the mech in the fortess one by one stepped out of their hiding places, hands on their heads after hearing Blackjack's broadcast.Fools, at the end of the day, only I will win. Well, me and Gigatron, I suppose. He pays well, better than Megatron. He turned and watched Bombshock and Ransack behind him. They could kill me anytime.
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Kolkular

Unfourtanatly for Bombshock,Ransack and Steelshredder,the surrender was not going so well.He had stepped through a door,and almost kissed a rocket.It blew through the wall,and exploded farther down the hall, leaving a wreathing and firey wreck.

"Can't go back that way then."He muttered.Stupid fanatics.Of course, the smart money was now on the five seekers that stood in front of them. All armed to the top of the cockpit,from howitzers and incindery rifles,and grenades.(More random thug killing...)"Duck and tread!"He transformed as he went down,trying to push Steelshredder into the fire that began around them.It didn't feel good when his cannons plate armor was being torn off.He fired upon one of them,blowing off an arm.
~~~~~~~~

"Skystalker?"Dropshot asked Detour.He flicked his hands,removing Whirlwinds oil and components from them as best he could. "Hate to ask,but who in Primus' slagging name is he?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Kolkular

Blackjack turned from the computer to face Dropshot, "Right, Skystalker was a bit... before you, if I may. When the first batch of Micromasters were built, Storm Cloud and myself shared leadership over the Micros. Then came Skystalker, the Micromaster base commander or somesuch. Wrenched leadership from me. That was before you were created, and by the time we were serving together Skystalker was assigned someplace else."

"Guy's ambitions could give Starscream a run for the money" Detour mused with a smile.

Streets

Misfire looked at Dark Walk's actions with amusement, before locking his two guns at Predaking. The gestalt better do what Megatron says...
Arminius
Protoform

Post by Arminius »

Kolkular

Skystalker was slightly disappointed that he couldn't attack Predaking, but Megatron was attempting to negotiate with the gestalt. Banking his shuttle to the left, he dropped cluster bombs on several of the civilians who were attempting to surrender. The screams of agony and pleas for mercy were very pleasing to his audio sensors. He brought the shuttle into a turn, surveying the wreckage. Soon that will be you Megatron!

Kolkular-Quarters

Gutcruncher knew that something was wrong when he couldn't raise the command center and the sudden explosion outside confirmed his fears. He looked out a viewport and saw the end result of Skystalker's bombing run, several dead and dying civilians among the wreckage. Those were my friends! Even worse my clients! You will die for that Skystalker! His wrist popped open and he punched in a few commands, beginning the pre-flight operations for his stratotronic jet in the hanger. He grabbed his double-barreled particle blaster rifle and activated his shoulder tank cannon. A fight was the last thing he wanted, but it was logical to assume that his presence had been detected. It was time to go.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Kolkular

Overkill looked up from his meal and told Blackjack "Nice speech. I definitely approve."

Ransack threw one of his rotor blades at the nearest of the attacking seekers, then stepped into the cover of a nearby door frame and started to fire on them with his laser pistol.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," he muttered in Bombshock's direction.

Streets

Acid Storm banked toward Skystalker's shuttle with Downpour on his wing.

"Belay that immediately!" the Rainmaker commander barked. "Those are Decepticon civilians you're bombing. Megatron will have your wiring for floss."
Arminius
Protoform

Post by Arminius »

Kolkular

Skystalker laughed as Acid Storm and Downpour appeared on his flank. He contacted the former of the two. "Megatron will do no such thing. He knows I am too valuable an asset to loose." His shuttle's monitor detected an unknown signature moving within the fortress, moving toward the hangar bay. "Why don't you and your lackey make yourselves useful and find out who's in such a hurry to get to the hangar bay." His shuttle dove away from the pair of Decepticons.

Kolkular-Corridors

Gutcruncher moved cautiously, but quickly down the corridor leading to the hangars. He felt fortunate that he'd made it this far without any type of resistance. That might not last long!
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Streets

The explosions all around him made Jaggor reel. Snarling, he swung his guns to aim up at the jet swooping overhead, but someone hit him in the back and, elbowing them viciously in the face, he returned to the assault on Predaking.

Dark Walk laughed. He had a mech down on the floor writhing in agony as individual circuit connections were plucked from his core operating systems. His victim's screams were music - until they abruptly ceased. With a whisper of disappointment, Dark Walk detatched himself from the failing exoform and shuddered; he had been too far away from Jaggor for too long. He began to make his way towards the main fighting, towards Predaking.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Streets

"You have an inflated sense of your own importance," Acid Storm told Skystalker. "Megatron is willing to kill Predaking if he doesn't fall into line. Compared to him, you're less than nothing. Do as you're told or I'll flag you as a hostile."
Arminius
Protoform

Post by Arminius »

Kolkular

"You assume authority over me?," Skystalker said to Acid Storm. "Cross me once and their won't be enough of you left for spare parts!" He pushed down on the stick of his shuttle's controls and continued to circle the installation.

Kolkular-Hangar

Gutcruncher knew that his luck was bound to run out. The doorway to the installation's hangar was sealed. The only way to get through was to have someone in the command center open it, and he had no friends there. Time to improvise. His wrist popped open and he punched in a few commands. Inside the hangar his stratotronic jet slowly begin to pull out of its redoubt.
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

Kolkular

"Yeah,yeah."Bombshock hissed back at Ransack.Transforming again he took cover,firing back with what he had.Draining a battery completely on one of the fanatical seekers,he did absolutely nothing to help or protect Steelshredder.Damn things weren't the rabble they'd fought back at the park.Trained and warped.The seeker finally fell,but not before blowing off a good bit of his his shoulders plate armor and his treads.

"Frag!"Three down,two to go.And he hurt like hell.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Streets

"Idiot," Acid Storm muttered to himself, shortly after closing the comm channel to Skystalker. "Misfire, we have another hostile up here. Transform and attack."

As he spoke, he sideslipped behind Skystalker's shuttle and fired his hyperion cannons at its engine assembly.

Kolkular

Ransack fired a few more laser blasts at the attacking seekers, but truth be told he wasn't much use in this sort of a fight and he knew it. Out in the open, where he could transform to plane mode and engage them in the skies, it would have been a different story. But here, alas, he wasn't much help.
Arminius
Protoform

Post by Arminius »

Kolkular

Skystalker's shuttle dove, narrowly avoiding Acid Storm's barrage. "I haven't the time for your games!" He increased the speed of his shuttle, hoping to put some distance between himself and Acid Storm. It's time to switch sides! "Computer set course for the Fearless!"

Kolkular-Hangar

The stratotronic jet pulled out of the redoubt, turning to face the sealed entrance. The jet fired a pair of cruise missiles, which detonated against the door, causing a massive explosion to rock the installation. Gutcruncher dived for cover as the corridor collapsed around him. That worked too well!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: Arminus, what is Gutcruncher doing? I still don't get it...)

Streets

Misfire transformed and flew up to the skies and opened fire on Skystalker's jet. "Anyone who opposes our master dies."

As Skystalker moved away Aimless said "Now what's that all about?"

Misfire asked Acid Storm, "Who- what- the frag is he doing?"

Kolkular

Steelshredder grunted and used his rotor blades and spun it around to deflect fire from the Seekers. "Looks like they don't know how to turn to the greater power." he said. Sorry guys, but to win their trust I gotta kill you. Too bad.

Suddenly a blue MiniSpy lunged at Steelshredder. The Decepticon neatly sliced the little nuicianse into two parts, but it left him open from the Seekers' fire.

Blackjack smiled at Overkill and said, "Thank you. When you fight in the frontal lines you have to think these snappy comebacks quick."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Streets

"Your guess is as good as mine," Acid Storm told Misfire. "I caught him bombing the civilians for no reason and he ignored orders from a representative of Lord Megatron's sovereign authority. Whatever he was up to, we're better off without him."

Kolkular

"Yes, such combat experiences do have an inspirational effect when we need to come up with stirring prose, don't they?"

Overkill moved away from Windsplitter's corpse with a smile on his bestial face. "Tell me, Blackjack...do you suppose our part in this battle will earn us enhanced body frames as a reward?"

Greasepit's Garage

Highjump was getting more than a little annoyed. He and Tote had dressed up the scene to look like a garden-variety burglary, then hidden inside a pair of closets waiting for the building's Decepticon owner to come home.

That had been over an hour ago, and they were still waiting.

Highjump was just about ready to say 'to hell with it' and leave when he heard noises coming from the building's main entrance.

Here we go, he thought. Showtime.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Streets

"I agree with you. Besides we still have THAT to contend with," Aimless said as the rotated and locked on to Predaking

"Yes. But Lord Megatron is more than capable to handle him." Misfire said.

Kolkular

"Possibly so," Blackjack answered Overkill, "New body frames--larger ones especially--are always welcome for us tiny ones. But if we grow to big who will infiltrate bases?"

"Bigger IS better, though 'Jack." Detour pointed at Dropshot.