[Original RPG] Detente: To Reign In Hell (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
secretcode

Communications, Darkmount

Post by secretcode »

"Ahhh... Finally. Someone to talk to..." Ratbat spoke. "Maybe you can explain something to me..." A door slammed behind Wingthing "What are you looking for exactly? I see everything that goes on with the computer systems."

Ratbat's eyes began to glow. "And who sent you here?"
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Operations, Darkmount

Jaggor paid no attention to Aimless, but wheeled as shots began to pepper the air, ripping his twin accelerator rifles from their mountings on his back, swinging to target Misfire. In an astrosecond, he was ready to fire; then a cold voice said to him, 'My fault. I fear I have been seen...'

Cursing, Jaggor lowered his guns and glared around him, trying to pick out any other unusual behaviour which might indicate that Aimless was not alone in the revelation of Dark Walk's presence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: I'll give everyone who's missing one more day to show up, then we're loading on the shuttles and heading to Altihex.)

Halls, Darkmount

Acid Storm snapped around as Aimless opened fire, the hyperion cannon on his left arm coming up to aim at the Nebulan's centre of mass. He knew precisely why the runt had reacted as he had, but he played it cool.

"Misfire," he said calmly, "if your pet is going to have seizures and randomly open fire, then he's not invited."

To Jaggor he said, "My apologies. These flesh creatures are prey to the weaknesses inherent to their inferior biology, I'm afraid."

In the air

"We're almost there," Black Shadow told Cryotek as he guided his cloaked shuttle into the city. "But I'll need you to point out a good place for us to land."

"No one sent me. I'm looking for Gigatron's secret files, anything useful he might have left here when he abandoned the fortress," Wingthing told Ratbat. "But there's nothing in the database. I need to check the old physical database backups." The small Decepticon glared. "And you're far too blase about being a disembodied head. How long have you been like this?"
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Halls, Darkmount

Misfire, regaining his vision after the flash of light, picked the tiny figure of Aimless off the floor. "Apologies, Commander Jaggor and Acid Storm. Apparently my little 'pet' is experiencing several problems."

Turning to Aimless he said "What IS wrong with you? You better give a good reason to attack a fellow Decepticon."

Aimless, regaining his composure, said, "There- there- was a face. A horrible face at his back-" he pointed at Jaggor's back, but there are no faces of any sort.

Misfire raised an eyebrow. "Heh. Your optic modules seem to be glitching. We were behind Jaggor all this while, and there is no faces at his back, unless you count the Decepticon insignia."

"But-- But--"

"Stuff it. Don't get yourself into more trouble." Misfire said, stuffing Aimless into his chest cockpit. Turning to the others, Misfire said "Apologies, once more. Nebulans are always like that."

"there was a face..." Aimless grumbled.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

((ooc: I may be invoking murphy's law here, but with any luck we may have finally isolated where my internet problems are and it'll soon be out of the way and back to posting regularly. Sorry for holding you guys up))

Corridors, Darkmount

Tracer, at best, was interested in the latest turn of events, and that was as possitive as it got. Soundwave had left him in charge, which meant some faith in his abilities. Alternatively, the wiley communications officer could have been setting him up for something, or simply trying to evade some potential problems. After all, if Jaggor wound up causing trouble, it was the person in charge who would be held responsible, and that was now conveniently Tracer's concern...

Alright, we'll play your game for now, but with my rules... Tracer thought silently to himself. If he was to be in charge, he wanted to be sure everything was currently as it should be, or close to it at least... That meant his first destination would the security center, to check up on the status of things. His direction decided, Tracer started off that way, keeping alert to everything around him.
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

(OOC: I'm here. Darkwing, Dreadwind and Blast Off are ready.)
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek nodded.

"Should be an industrial ruins site near where we need to go that should be a resonable hiding place for your ship." He said looking down carefully.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Courtyard, Darkmount

Laserbeak said to Soundwave, "Master, all preparations for the journey to Altihex are set. It's killing time!"

Laserbeak transformed and shrank into cassette mode and entered Soundwave's chest compartment. He is ready and willing to blast the Autobots. Destrons are Decepticons after all. After all, the only point he likes in Autobots... is the melting point.

Shrapnel readied himself for the upcoming strike. He transformed into robot mode, but felt short compared to Soundwave or Hun-Grrr.

Halls, Darkmount

Misfire turned to Jaggor, "Deepest apologies, commander. My little organic pet is supersitious of undead creatures so feared by organics."

"Hey! I resent that!" Aimless shouted.

Misfire slammed the cockpit. "Shush, organic." Turning to Acid Storm he said "I'm ready."
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

"Time to blast some stuff!" said Blast Off.

"Not yet, shuttle-boy." said Dreadwind.

"Nice one, Dreadwind." said Darkwing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Halls, Darkmount

"Lower life forms are irrational," Acid Storm said understandingly to Misfire. Of course, he really did understand why Aimless had done what he did, but he didn't let on.

He led the group up onto the rooftop hangar, where they were met by Jaggor's compatriot.

"We're all here," he said. Then, gesturing toward a nearby shuttle, he added, "that will be our transport. Misfire, take the controls and warm up the engines. We'll launch momentarily."

Courtyard, Darkmount

(OOC: If the Terrorcons don't show up before we get to Altihex, Shrapnel will be in command of that unit. Blackjack, if you think you'll need more troops, let me know and I'll see what I can do.)

Astrotrain watched as his team assembled, then spoke up. "Blast Off, transform to shuttle mode. You'll transport Shrapnel, Darkwing and Dreadwind, along with the rest of the assault team. Soundwave, Slicer and the rest of the infiltration team will travel aboard me." As soon as he finished speaking, he converted to train mode and dropped his boarding ramp.

Soundwave allowed Laserbeak and Buzzsaw to take refuge inside his chest, then climbed aboard Astrotrain.

As he waited, Astrotrain transmitted a reply to Sixshot.

(OOC: See the Crystal City thread for their conversation.)

In the air

Black Shadow saw the location Cryotek was referring to, and guided his shuttle down toward the ground. Once it had landed, he locked down the ship's controls and stood up from the helm.

"Well," he said diplomatically, "I'm afraid I'm not sure exactly where your lab is, so you'll have to lead on."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Courtyard, Darkmount

Slicer moved up Astrotrain's ramp slowly.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Courtyard, Darkmount

(OOC: Might need more soldiers if the Terrorcons does not show up. What happened to everyone? Could NPC some troops if you need them.)

Shrapnel said, "Roger that, that." Before he stepped up into Blast Off, weaponry on tow. He is very excited about this. Being imprisoned left many things to be desired for, most of it destruction. Insects are not for collecting, collecting. He mused.

He rubbed the end of his shrapnel gun and took a seat beside Darkwing. "So... what've you two been doing all this time, time?"

Laserbeak gave a bloodthristy (fuel thirsty) squawk before finally entering Soundwave's chest with Buzzsaw.

Halls, Darkmount

Aimless took all the abuse Misfire and Acid Storm was throwing at him but he kept silent for fear of being squashed. There was a face, dammit! He slunk down on the chair in Misfire's chest cockpit.

Misfire, meanwhile, was distracted. He wanted to prove that he was useful, and things like Aimless going all nova can not, must not be allowed to happen. Misfire said to Acid Storm, "Right away, Commander."

He entered the shuttle, the cockpit and sat at the controls. He got the Autopilot to do a systems check and a warm-up. Soon a mechanized voice said "All systems are checked and ready for launch." Misfire gave a grunt and said to Acid Storm, "We're ready for take off."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Halls, Darkmount

Jaggor did not deign to reply to any of the assorted apologies coming his way. He acknowledged with a formal nod and a smile which was,perhaps, too cold. At least no one other than Aimless was reacting to the revelation of Dark Walk's presence.

Loadstone stood waiting between two Darkmount guards, who stood down as the group approached. Jaggor crossed over to him and said, "Mission to Kaon - to Megatron. You are with me, is that understood?"

"Sir, yessir!" Loadstone rapped out, his vocals having a slight sampling echo to them. A long-serving member of the Lower Levels Security Team, he felt horrendously out of place as he boarded the shuttle behind his Commander.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Sleeper

Post by The Sleeper »

ooc: I thought i posted that I had already arrived. I just havent posted in a while because nobody really interacted with my Characters other then to make references.

The Terrorcons who had been in different parts of the court yard generally defacing damaging or eating things began to bring their attention away from mindless mischef and back onto the task at hand after Astrotrain spoke.

Hun-grr with one mouth full, was the terrorcon to speak as they boarded the shuttle.

"It sure took you long enough. Lets get to the fun already."

Even though the other terrorcons didnt speak, this was considered to be something of a joke to them and so naturally they all smiled their 'lets rip 10 types of slag out of something' smile. Which was basically their normal smiles that showed as much sharp objects as possible.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: The Sleeper, you should post more often... Gives a chance for your character to interact. Besides, it clutters up the forum.:D)

Courtyard

Shrapnel watches from his seat as the Terrorcons board. Look at them, operating efficiently as a team, team. Us Insecticons are split into two parts, parts... How uncooperative we are compared to them, them.

Halls, Darkmount

Misfire sat in his seat, watching as Loadstone and Jaggor board the shuttle.

Aimless is ranting to Misfire about the scary face and all. Misfire slapped the cockpit in his chest, shutting the Nebulan up. "Hey!"
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Communications, Darkmount.
"I... don't know." Ratbat said. "But why are you looking for Gigatron's secret files? They are of no concern to you."
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Courtyard, Darkmount

Astrotrain sealed his ramp and lifted off as soon as the infiltration team were aboard.

"Blast Off, follow me. When we arrive at the Altihex border, we'll split off in different directions."

Inside the transport, Soundwave found a seat and looked at Slicer. "Are you adequately prepared?"

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

Acid Storm nodded appreciatively at Misfire as the other Decepticon reported their readiness.

"Excellent. Seal the boarding hatches and launch. Set a course for Kaon, and let me know when we reach the border."

He turned and looked over his shoulder at Jaggor and Loadstone. "The two of you should have a seat," he said, putting just enough emphasis on the word 'two' that it would get Jaggor thinking, but not enough that the other Decepticon would think it was anything other than his own imagination. "It might be a rough ride. If you need anything, ask Downpour or Thunderhead."

"Gigatron has no say in the matter anymore," Wingthing told Ratbat. "Lord Megatron needs the information, and I'm going to find it for him." The small Targetmaster frowned. "I thought Squeezeplay killed you. After the two of you disappeared, the rumour mill said that he assassinated you for the Autobots."
13thScorpio

Post by 13thScorpio »

CES Fearless

Seeing as not even Flyover was being of too much help,Growl wandered.It was rather dissapointing his new friend in the matters of getting on-ship was leaving him to his own devices,but,what the hell,he could learn the ship from other soilders if he had too.He walked back to the lift,and went below decks.At least he should find the engine room.He found a computer board that looked helpful.

"Computer?"

"Unidentified voice,please verify.Name?"

"Uh...Growl."He said,feeling very stupid and noticable with all the other soilders going about thier bussiness.At least he had learned from Bombshock how to act like one.

"Uhgrowl,welcome.Duty on ship?"

"Do you have a list?"The holo popped up,and he stared blankly at it.

"Which one means you fix things like the engines?"

"An Engineer.Is your function Engineer?"

"Yes.Yes!"He said laboriously.The computers eye scanned him doubtfully.

"You look like a demolitions soilder."It opined.

"Most definatly an Engineerer."

"As you say.Wear this.you will be needing it."It spit out a tag,rimmed in yellow,with his face and the name 'Uhgrowl' on it.He picked it up and attatched it to his chest,feeling a little prouder.Minus the name.

"Now,which way to the engine room?"

"Follow the signs that say to engine room."

"Oh,okay..."He started off.The computer rolled it's camera eye as he left.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Rooftop Hanger, Darkmount

Loadstone sat immediately Acid Storm - clearly a higher officer and clearly in control - indicated that he should. He unconsciously scanned the harmonics and tone aimed at himself and Jaggor (who remained standing, face set, for a few moments before taking what was, for him, the very small seat at Loadstone's side).

This one is sure of himself, Loadstone thought. Oh, he's good. I bet catching him lying would be a bit of an art!

Of course, he had realised that Acid Storm would recognise his somewhat unorthodox personal livery. Bright orange, clashing with the purple sigils, was a sure give-away of a member of one of the policing troops dedicated to extracting the truth from Smelting Pit minor offenders.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Darkwing and Dreadwind sat inside shuttle-mode Blast Off.

"I know the pain of Astrotrain now." said Blast Off.

"Shut up." said Darkwing.

"I like the way you deal with this guy." said Dreadwind.

"Hey, it's not as if he's a Triple Changer!" said Darkwing.