[Original RPG] Detente: To Reign In Hell (Polyhex)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

In the shuttle

Misfire said to Acid Storm, "We're ready to lift off. I just need your signal."
________

In the other shuttle (Blast Off)

Shrapnel eased himself, and said to Darkwing and Dreadwind as they lifted off. "You need additional weapons, weapons?" as he patted the many guns he took from the armory.
________

In the other shuttle (Astrotrain)

Laserbeak rested comfortably inside Soundwave's chest compartment. He is giving himself a mental preparation for the battles that will come. I will not run away I will not run away... He repeated.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

(OOC: I just want to do a triple shuttle post)

In the shuttle

Misfire said to Acid Storm, "We're ready to lift off. I just need your signal."
________

In the other shuttle (Blast Off)

Shrapnel eased himself, and said to Darkwing and Dreadwind as they lifted off. "You need additional weapons, weapons?" as he patted the many guns he took from the armory.
________

In the other shuttle (Astrotrain)

Laserbeak rested comfortably inside Soundwave's chest compartment. He is giving himself a mental preparation for the battles that will come. I will not run away I will not run away... He repeated.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Fearless (OOC The fearless is now in the CRYSTAL CITY thread)

Flyover finished catching up with an old friend and moved after Growl using the ships computer system to locate him.

He hurried up behind him.

"I say lad what you got there?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Rooftop Hangar, Darkmount

Acid Storm felt Loadstone's optics on him, but did absolutely nothing to let on that he noticed the scrutiny. He recognised the other Decepticon's colour scheme as something security-related, but he wasn't entirely sure which division they represented.

He's not a Cobalt Sentry, so his division doesn't matter. He'll do as he's told, for now. I can look into it more when I have the time.

With a mental shrug, he decided that between Loadstone and Misfire he and his fellow Rainmakers no longer looked quite as absurd. A shame. Being underestimated is always helpful.

To Misfire he said, "By all means, launch. Megatron awaits us."

(OOC: And off to Kaon we go.)

Inside Astrotrain

Soundwave could feel the aura of concentration coming from Laserbeak and a similar (albeit more arrogant) aura emitting from Buzzsaw, but chose not to prod around inside the cassettes' minds to see what they were thinking.

(OOC: And these two shuttles are off to Altihex. Let the fun begin!)
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shuttle, in the air

Misfire said to Acid Storm, "Roger that."

He took hold of the controls and readied the shuttle. The Autopilot 'All systems are ready for launch. Liftoff in 5.. 4.. 3.. 2.. 1..' and the shuttle departed from the security of Darkmount to the region known as Kaon...

Aimless still sat down in Misfire's chest, unhappy as his arguments are all ignored by his 'partner'.

(OOC: and we're off to Kaon!)
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

"Not to my knowledge, Shrapnel." said Dreadwind and barely stopped himself laughing out loud.

"Dreadwind, I know why you were going to laugh....." said Darkwing.

"I'm sure everyone knows why." said Blast Off.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Communications- Darkmount

"I do not know of these events you speak of." Ratbat spoke. "Megatron shall not get his hands on this data you need." Ratbat's eyes began to glow a bright orange. "Changing all passwords- Process: 8% Complete."
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Communications, Darkmount

"The data I need is archived on backup discs," Wingthing told Ratbat coldly. "Change the password to the online versions all you want."

He shrugged, his wings bobbing up and down almost comically.

"Or, you know, you could help me. I might even be grateful enough to pack this head of yours into a crate and ship it off to your precious Gigatron."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Ratbat's visor stopped glowing. "Hmm... Fine. The information discs you are looking for are in the Southwest Archive's secured databank. Take me there and you can have all the info you need."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

"Uh..." Wingthing looked at Ratbat, then at the stump where his neck and body should have been. "Right. Uh...how, exactly? You're a head and you're wired into the computers. Won't you need some kind of life support or something?"

The small Targetmaster frowned. "When your buddy Straxus was just a head you kept him in some kind of jar, didn't you? Do you have the specs around?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

En Route

Chop Shop whirred through the air.

"so what shall we do when we get to Protihex ,Krok."
secretcode

I love playing as a disembodied head.

Post by secretcode »

Ratbat grinned. Well, it could have been a grin. Not sure, considering he doesn't have a mouth at this moment. "What do you think my head is placed on?" The jar raised from the pedastal with his head still on it. The head slowly sank into the jar and the lid closed, as the jar completely arose from the platform. "Let's just go."
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cryotek looked at Black Shadow.

"No problem there." He said motioning for Black Shadow to follow him as he ran towards the first set of doors from where the shuttle landed.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Wingthing watched in bemused amusement as Ratbat's head was encased in the jar.

I know he always tried to prepare for every eventuality, but this is ridiculous...

The small avian Targetmaster pushed the jar and the head inside it onto a small antigrav cart, then lowered the cart down to his level and started to push it down the hallway.

"I believe that's what we're doing," he told the headless Decepticon.

Cryotek's Lab

Black Shadow activated his cloaking device as he strode from the shuttle, then walked calmly through the doors that Cryotek had used without being observed.

Once inside he dropped the cloak and asked, "Are we likely to run into hostiles here?"
-Blackout-
Protoform

Post by -Blackout- »

Darkwing and Dreadwind were going on and on about killing Autobots.

"So, what do you expect there?" said Dreadwind.

"The normal stuff." said Darkwing.

"I just had to end up with these two, didn't I?" said Blast Off.

"I heard that, shuttle-boy!" said Darkwing.
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Corridors, Darkmount

It was just as Tracer turned into the corridor that Wingthing had emerged with his 'cargo', and it immediately drew his attention. Even the most basic of Decepticons would pick up on something out of place here upon spotting Ratbat's head on a cart.

"Going someplace?" Tracer called smoothly, maintaining his same casual pace as he approached Wingthing.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

(OOC: -Blackout-, your characters should be in Altihex by now along with the rest of the strike force.)

Corridors, Darkmount

"Why do you say that?" Wingthing replied to Tracer with an amazing amount of smoothness. In truth, he wasn't entirely sure how he had expected to transport a severed head through the fortress without being noticed and he felt more than a little bit foolish.

"Can we help you with something, Air Commander?" he asked.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

"Depends on who is around." He said adding "Though I think I masked my tracks pretty well so we should be ok." Walking normally.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Communications/Darkmount

Ratbat had to think of something fast... "Stand down Decepticon Air Commander Tracer."

"I am but a mere replica head of the GLORIOUS Ratbat." Ratbat lied. "He is merely transporting me to the Southwest Archive Databanks for the Archival process."
Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Corridors, Darkmount

"Yes, I believe you can help me, or I should say that you can help yourself," Tracer answered simply, his expression not having changed, which was not a good sign at all, as it was already stern. "You may remind your toy there that it is to not take such a tone with the one who is currently in charge of this facility, less it wants to be rebuilt into something more fitting and less responsive, such as a bar mug..."

Tracer now began to move forward, closing the distance between himself and Wingthing, making sure to encroach upon the other con's personal space with an imposing stance to intemidate him. "You're a new face around here, I can't say that I have seen you before. I'll wager you're new here. We certainly wouldn't want you getting lost in a large compound such as this - I believe I shall accompany you on this task..."