[Original RPG] Shadow War: Heaven is Falling (Iacon, Part Two)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobase Security Centre

"You're asking me?" Hubcap asked Bumblebee. "I've been locked in here for longer than you have, remember." He jerked his head in Airplay's direction. "And she's a reporter. We're not the people to talk to about getting out of there."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

"No one else has bothered to come around here" Bumblebee grinned. "Tell you what... Got any spare energon on you? If they won't come to me, maybe we need to force them too... Give me as much as you can... I'll fake an injury..."
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Autobot Security HQ

Airplay snorted.

"help the famous terrorist Bumblebee to escape I don't think so , I remember when the news broke about that the public either wanted to lock yuou up or send you to a shrink."

~*~

Don Coriolis Villa

The music died as the first dance came to a halt.

Fiddle raised his violin as if to start a new tune but instead clicked a concealed button on the side.

A bolt flew out from the concealed crossbow and speared Don Corioli's between the eyes.

Jingle twisted his flute and sent a barded tungsten tipped dart flying towards Haggard. It ploughed into his chest and he collapsed

Squeeze depressed a sequence of butons on the Melodeon detonating the microscopic explosive charges concealed on the crowd as the dancers had weaved their way to the stage.

The dancers adjusted their cudgels converting them

3 of them stood one in the middle with a Quarter staff with the 2 flankers holding Nung Chukks which they started to use with deadly efficency.

Longsword grasped a pair of swords from the dance and started to use them for their original purpose slicing and dicing made men.

Hobby swiveled the erstatz horse that he had been riding revealing a disguised Auto- Cannon with which he started to hose the crowd.

Jig and Reel plucked the bells from their custumes leaving pins dangling from their arms and wrists and sent the micro grenades rolling into the crowd.

Hoarse tour open a drum and activated the jamming equipment concealed inside before entering the fray himself
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Omega Supreme

Enkryption listened to Hot Rod and the others talking about Foxbat, and suppressed a snigger. How the world had moved back towards civilisation! For a long, long, long time, the only legal aid anybody had needed was a fully-loaded weapon and the sense to retaliate first.

He began to feel woozy, his sensors dimming, and pulled himself sharply up from his slumped position with a small cry of alarm. Out of the swirl of deadening sensation a quiet fem voice asked, plaintively, Enkryption?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
secretcode

Autobot Security Center

Post by secretcode »

Bumblebee jumped up onto his bench and began to fiddle with the camera and shook his head at Airplay's comment.

"For the last damn time! I did NOT kill Prime. Bugbite stole part of my coding and equipment and he made me believe that when I killed Bugbite, I killed Prime!" Bumblebee turned to Hubcap. "Do you believe me, Hubcap?"

Bumblebee continued to fiddle with the camera.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Autobot Security HQ

Airpay sketched shapes in the air with her hands.

"Bumblebee claims I did not kill Prime, I can see it now .Anyway if only you thought you killed Prime then everyone else must have seen you kill Bugbite , they must have a body, so they must have locked you up for another reason."
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

"Probably because of the mental breakdown... Who knows..." Bumblebee spoke continuing to fiddle with camera. " They removed all communications equipment so I can't give you a video feed of what happened.... Prowl probably has it. As for the body, Bugbite's shell dissolved in the wind."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

*closed*

Continued in Detente: City Upon a Hill (Iacon)