[Original RPG] Shadow War: Heaven is Falling (Iacon, Part Two)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Omega Supreme:

Roadbuster: -finishes reassembling the laser rifle, snaps in a new power cell, and subspaces it, pulling his linear blaster cannon out of subspace- "Call me sentimental, but I like the ol' laser rifle." -starts dismantling and cleaning the cannon- "If I need to punch a bigger hole through something, I use this."

----------

Hot Rod: -smirking wearily- "Geez, what am I, a media magnet?" -sighs, into commlink- "How do his creds look? If they look legit, let him stick around, but keep an optic on him. He does anything remotely threatening, don't kill him unless you have to."

Kalis:

Nightbeat and Tracks: -dragging Glyph out-

Nightbeat: -hearing Weasel's conversation with Scoop- "Make it look good, the press has arrived."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Omega Supreme

Overdrive finished cleaning his plasma rifle and snapped the pieces back together.

"I've nothing against the laser rifle ,It's a proven design, tried and tested in the field, theres nothing worse than some new complicated weapon that jams or even worse blows your hand off."

Overdrive subspaced the Plasma rifle and pulled out his Neutron Blaster and Twin Electron Cannon. He started to strip the Neutron Blaster.

"I've got these if I need anything heavier than the good ole plasma rifle."

There was a whirring and a panel rotated on his chest revealing twin gun barrels.

"Now if I need anything real heavy I've got these slaggers."

He patted his chest

"Internal self stabilising mounting , available in all modes , leaves your hands free and is a bit of a ace in the hole against arrogant decepticons that think they've got the jump on you. Of course it only suprises them once but generally thats all you need."
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Omega Supreme's Ramp

Scoop looked at the ID very carefully.

He opened a com to Hot Rod

"They look genuine , but i'm going to keep an optic on him he strikes me as the oily type. I wanted to sterilise my hand and then count my digits after taking his ID."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Kalis, by Omega Supreme

Weasel accepted his ID back from Scoop and half-bowed with a smile that was almost a sneer. "Sso, everything in order, yess? I musst ssay, it's ssomething of a surprisse to see Omega Supreme here; any comment...?"

Just then, his sharp audials picked up the sounds of several someones walking - and dragging something struggling - through the old warehouse just a little way down the street. Weasel spun round, flicking the camera on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Omega Supreme's Ramp

Scoops optics flicked over toward the warehouse. He answered Weasel

"slagged if I know son i'm just an NCO i go where I 'm ordered."

He commed Hot Rod

"We got 3 bogies incoming. Visual Id is Tracks and Hot Rod with unknown Autobot. Do sensors confirm the visual reading over?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Omega Supreme:

Roadbuster: -shrugs- "If it comes to that, Overdrive, better to use your bare hands. The sound of cannons going off can alert potential backup."

------------

Hot Rod: -looking towards the oncoming party, into commlink- "Yeah, that looks like Tracks, all right, Scoop. Although I'm fairly certain that's not me that's with him. It's Nightbeat. Not sure who the minibot is. And keep a close optic on that reporter."

-------------

Nightbeat and Tracks: -dragging the struggling Glyph, coming to the foot of the ramp-

Tracks: -snorts- "Media jackals. Invite them to a car show, you get no response. Wave a murder around, and they come running...."

Nightbeat: "Now, now." -clears throat, looks right into the camera- "We have apprehended this suspect in the murder of the underworld figure known as Spinnet. She appears to be deranged, but I'm certain that with careful questioning and care, we will discover what she knows. We are taking her to Autobot Security HQ for questioning."

Hot Rod: -starting down the ramp- "You guys need a hand?"
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

onboard Omega Supreme

Overdrive nodded

"Generally I like to take out Con's from a distance too many of them no martial arts, have psychic powers of just have plain ole claws and fangs. I can see that something more discrete would have its uses. Do you have any experience with swords?"

~*~

Scoop loitered behind and to the left of Weasel keeping an eye on the reporter.

Determined to make up for his slip. That would teach him to skip his last medical maybe a glitch in his pattern recogniton software. Suddenly Scoop felt very old.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Omega Supreme

Weasel could just not believe his luck! A straight statement without any prevarication! Maybe there was a chance of getting more?

"Nightbeat: Can you tell the viewerss how the victim died? Iss it known if there wass Sspace Mafia involvement?"

------------------------------------------------------------

She tried to make it look good. Glyph threw herself against the firm grip Nightbeat and Tracks had on her arms, doubting it looked all that realistic. As she kicked and twisted, she felt a strange, but not unfamiliar darkness creeping across her consciousness, and briefly wondered if she had overdone it a trifle...

Enkryption hung limp for a moment, re-orienting himself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobase Security Centre

Crosshairs went over Hubcap's statement for what seemed like tenth time, cross-checking facts and collating data from other sources.

It's all here, he thought to himself. Everything we need to put these slag-eating criminals out of business in Iacon is right here.

As stray memories of his slain (and soon-to-be avenged) Nebulan partner passed through his mind, Crosshairs tapped the comm control on his desk.

"Magnus, this is Crosshairs. Can you clear a few minutes out of your schedule to meet with me? Some interesting evidence has come to light that you need to hear about, and I'm leery about discussing it over a comm channel."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Omega Supreme:

Hot Rod: -moves over to Scoop, chuckling- "Don't worry about it. Happens to all of us now and then. Heck, I still mixup Overdrive and Override's names half the time, and they don't look a thing alike."

---------

Tracks: -looking down at the suddenly limp Glyph- "Uh...."

Nightbeat: -taking the opportunity- "We can't release anything like that yet, as the investigation is still in progress. A full statement will be made later. Now, as this is the first time the suspect's calmed down since capture, we're getting aboard Omega Supreme. I don't know about you, but I'm tired of being kicked in the shins."

Nightbeat and Tracks: -hustle Glyph aboard Omega Supreme-

------------

Roadbuster: -holding up his forearms so Overdrive could see the bracers extending slightly past his fists- "Oddly enough, nobody ever really looks for these." -finishes cleaning the linear blaster cannon, reassembles it, and subspaces it, pulling the grenade launcher from his leg holster, starts dismantling it- "Give 'em enough other stuff to look for, and they overlook the obvious."

Minerva: -shaking her head tiredly- "If it wasn't for the fact that Cybertronian life forms don't actually produce the hormone, I'd almost swear I was swimming in testosterone in here......"

Nightbeat and Tracks: -get Glyph/Enkryption over to a seat and secured-

Nightbeat: "Butterfly or Australian Crawl?"

Minerva: "Oh ha, ha. Did you bring me another patient?"

Nightbeat: "Kind of." -looks over- "Hey, Hound, could you come over here for a minute?"

Autobot Security HQ:

Road Rage nodded. "I hear that. All too well do I hear that." For a moment, her optics narrowed. "It's still a mech's world, no matter what they say. And despite any inroads we've made, they still expect us to cower on the sidelines and scream. They get all shocked and horrified when we go roaring into combat. What is wrong with the world, that's what I want to know."

Target Range, Iacon:

Grimlock: -cleaning his missile launcher, checking the retract/extend mechanisim on the launcher's bayonet, holstering it, then striding out of the range-

Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Omega Supreme

Weasel, so intent on Nightbeat, remembered to catch a shot of the blue minibot being dragged passed him, apparently subdued by the finality of her capture. As the tableau disappeared inside, he checked the shot and found it most suitable for broadcast - and then realised he had not asked for her name. With a hiss of disappointment, he turned to Scoop and Hot Rod to demand, "Let uss passt! I need more information for the viewerss!"

------------------------------------------------------

Enkryption brought his blue optics online and sat back, surreptitiously testing the restraints.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Blaster relaxed in his chair for a moment, thinking about this and the looked at Hedge again. "I dunno, man. I'mma bit timid about setting stuff out there. If it isn't gonna hit our budget, then I'll look into what I can do to get things set up, but The Decepticons have always favored stuff that I am not usually inclined to play. We may be from the same planet, but man, they just don't know how to get down. Like I said, we can get the Neutrals listening, but the Decepticon's 'll hard."
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Scoop glanced at Hot Rod

"What do you want me to do with the hack Sir."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Omega Supreme:

Hot Rod: -scowls at Weasel- "Look. We've got wounded aboard. We've diverted here long enough. You've got enough for your story, so go with it." -looks over at Scoop- "Send him on his way, then get aboard. We need to lift, now."

Aero Blade

Post by Aero Blade »

Magnus's office, Autobase

For what seemed like a few moments Ultra Magnus had gotten the chance to finally get all the loose ends tied up in his office, the various reports coming in from the less than calm series of events that had been happeling. Then, as he had been expecting, the next call came in. At least this time he had some stamina back for whatever latest calamity was about to unfold...

"Everything has been 'interesting' lately, depending on your definition of the word," Magnus responded over the com, finishing up his last task, for the time being. "I have some moments to spare for you to come here to discuss the matter, unless you feel the matter calls for a more secure location."

Omega Supreme

Hound had been occupied with some time-passing conversation with Dirge and Spike, but when his name was spoken the scout lookd up, then politely removed himself from the conversation to go join Nightbeat's group.

"Something up?"
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobase Security Centre

"I can be there in five minutes," Crosshairs told Magnus. The weapons officer scooped up an armful of datapads, then double-checked to make sure he had everything. "Uh...you may want to ask Prowl to sit in as well. This is a security matter."

Once he was sure he hadn't forgotten anything, Crosshairs subspaced the pads and walked out of his small office. "You're in charge here until Ironhide or I get back," he called to Road Rage as he passed her. "Don't terrorize the prisoners too much, OK?"
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Scoop waved holepunch idly towards Weasel

"Stand clear Sir we're lifting in a minute wouldn't want you accidentally crisped in the rocket exhaust now would we sir."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Omega Supreme

Weasel was never the sort to challenge a mech like Hot Rod and he cowered a bit, fighting back a sneer. Neither did he want to confront the armed Scoop, but this was his scoop, Primus fraggit, and he wanted it badly.

"Sso, jusst one quesstion, then?" he wheedled. "What'ss our murderer'ss name? Why did sshe commit ssuch a sshocking crime?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Omega Supreme

"I'm afraid I can't answer that Sir they didn't stop to tell me and I'm no Soundwave so I'm unable to answer that question."

Scoop gestured.

"please move back we've got wounded aboard and must get them to a medical faculty fairly urgently."
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Omega Supreme

Appealing to Weasel's better nature was a no-go really: Weasel didn't have one to speak of. "Then, it'ss besst to get ansswerss quickly," he replied to Scoop.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]