[Titan] UK comic / IDW "Saga of the Allspark"

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Housewife2000
Protoform

Post by Housewife2000 »

#22 - Hmmm, I seem to be drawn to comment whenever Cosmo White does a strip - and I'll say it again: his art is great. Perfect match for the movie designs and the intended audience. And he's one of the few TF artists whose humans don't look horrible or just horribly out of place.

That said, the plot was a little weak - Starscream's conquered part of the US and set up borders, but then leaves them unmanned? If it's part of a trap, how come the Autobots never feel like they're in trouble?

And 3 issues later I still have the same feelings about Megs: Origin and BW: Ascending - pretty but incomprehensible. What the target audience makes of them is anyone's guess.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Housewife2000 wrote:And 3 issues later I still have the same feelings about Megs: Origin and BW: Ascending - pretty but incomprehensible. What the target audience makes of them is anyone's guess.
My particular target audience decided the UK strip was an okay story all along, nice piccies, but didn't get the whole Megatron-being-there thing until bluntly pointed out in the final couple of frames. This is a story for the (innocent) kids QED. Said target audience then flicked through the supporting Megs and BW pages to read the competitions.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]