Reissues vs Originals

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
OldSchool80sKid
Protoform

Post by OldSchool80sKid »

I already have G1 originals 100% complete (C8-C9), but stopped collecting them during the 5th series (Head Masters and Target Masters). When I bought my computer in '98 and discovered Ebay, I started buying the ones I never got always hoping to get Fort Max. I went away from collecting for awhile and then started surfing sites about Transformers again in January '01. I have one of each of the G1 reissues less the exclusives and color variants. I did buy two Brave Maxes and one Car Robots Scourge. I like the reissues because they enhance the display of my loose G1 Transformers. Oh, I did buy the N.Y. Prime b/c he was so cheap. I do not think I will get into Armada toys, but will get the comic and watch the cartoons. I will concentrate on G1 reissues and completing the 5th and 6th series of the orginal run, unless they all get reissued too. :D
"You know what? You can take all these Beast Machines, Beast Wars, and all the rest of them and shove them up your tailpipe. Optimus Prime is not a damn dirty ape and Megatron, Soundwave and Starscream are not "Destrongers" or "Predacons" they are DECEPTICONS and may any who say otherwise burn in the fiery pits beneath Cybertron where wicked Transformers are melted down into slag."
My Collection