[Original RPG] Shadow War: All Good Soldiers (Valvolux)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Near Town Center
Sixshot examines the knocked out Cloudraker and finds minimal vital signs.He leaps into the darkness,waiting for more Autobots.
Sixshot:"In the end I still get ya."
"Some people are like slinkies, not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

Movies I've seen recently:
Red
Johnny Got His Gun
A Clockwork Orange
Fight Club
Toy Story 3
Zombieland
Tenacious D The Pick of destiny
Watchmen
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Sitting on a pile of rubble and juggling with a couple pieces of trash and scrap. "Ten little Quints went on a trip one melted in the pool then there were nine. Nine little Quints racing to Praxus one eaten by Grimlock then there were eight. Eight litt- Hey What the!?" Group of Autobots that running toward Sixshot caught Rosdos's attention he then jumped down the piled and followed Grimlock.

In an abandon shop Hoist searching through pile of spare part for something 'useful'. "Nope. Trash. Scrap. Junk. Useless. Looks like there's nothing here."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Town Center

Grimlock's bellowing caused Fixit to jump, and he frantically pulled his mini-rifle from subspace. He stood vigilant among those Grimlock hadn't summoned, his optics scanning the roofline and alleys for danger.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Near Town Center
Fastlane hears Cloudraker's message and starts running toward his brother's last location.
Fastlane:"I'll come with you Grimlock."
--------------------------------------------------------
On a rooftop
Sixshot carries cloudraker to a rooftop and chucks Cloudraker towards Grimlock at high velocity.
Sixshot:"Let's see you try to catch him now"-He said to himself.Sixshot jumped into a basement he found that was hidden by rubble.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Grimlock: -optic band narrowing, growling, dropping his energo-sword as he dives to catch Cloudraker- "No, Fastlane. Take brother to Fixit. Him badly damaged!" -sets Cloudraker down, picks up sword- "We bring back what left of dumb 'Con. Try to leave enough for you to kill."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Snarl charged past Grimlock as the Dinobot leader was preoccupied with catching Cloudraker, drawing his claymore and rushing toward Sixshot with murderous intent. Catching sight of the hexchanger's dive from the rooftop, he traced his fall to the semi-concealed basement. The Dinobot vaulted inside, leading with his sword, trying to impale the Decepticon warrior and pin him to the ground in one single, decisive attack.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Chromedome and Hardhead: -following Snarl-

Grimlock: -watching part of his team descend on the basement- "You heard me, Fastlane! Get Cloudraker to Fixit! NOW!!" -charges towards the hole, leaps in-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Fastlane stared in silence at his limp brother as Grimlock yelled at him-"Yes Sir."-He picks Cloudraker up and walks toward Fixit-"Fixit. I have another wounded soldier.I'm bringing him to you."
--------------------------------------------------------
Inside the basement
Sixshot narrowly avoids Snarl's sword and runs down a hallway and finds some cover around the corner.He pulls out his concussion blasters and fires them at Snarl.Sixshot transforms to gun mode and fires at Grimlock.He transforms again to tank mode and fires multiple missiles at the rest of Autobots.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Town Center

Fixit raised one wrist toward his mouth while the opposite hand subspaced his rifle to prepare a multiscanner.

"Copy that, Fastlane."
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Grimlock: -knocked backwards as he comes down into the basement, crashing to the floor, wincing as he sits up from the smoke rising from his scortched chest armor-

Chromedome: -diving behind some wreckage as missiles explode against his cover- "You're not leaving here alive, Sixshot!!!!"

Hardhead: -transforming to tank mode, his armored body rocking under multiple missile impacts, targeting and returning fire, main gun roaring as he flings high explosive anti-armor shells at Sixshot and his general position-

Grimlock: -gets to his feet, pulling the rocket launcher from his back- "Dumb move, 'Con. Me mail what left of you back to Gigatron!" -opens fire-

Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Fastlane walks up to fixit with Cloudraker on his shoulder-"You think you can fix him?"-He sets him down.
-----------------------------------------------------
Grimlock's missile misses and hits the back wall.Sending shrapnel to Sixshot's back-"I beg to differ.You're not leaving here alive."-He shoots the ceiling above the Autobots and makes his way toward a hatch.He climbs out and shoots all the surrounding buildings to where they collapse on the basement.He zips toward Fixit and fastlane.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Town Center

Fixit struggled not to grimace at Cloudraker's grotesque state.

"I'll do what I can," he answered Fastlane somberly while setting to work.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Snarl dodged Sixshot's blasts, only to be peppered by debris as the buildings around him started to crumble. The Dinobot vaulted for the rim of the exposed basement and pulled himself out, scowling all the while. Ignoring the fresh set of dents and dings that he'd just acquired, Snarl sheathed his sword, drew his assault carbine and opened fire on the escaping sixchanger.

"That's enough, 'Con scum!"
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Fastlane sees Sixshot going full steam straight at them.-"FIXIT.BEHIND YOU!"-He grabs the micromaster and ducks as Sixshot streaks right over them.
Sixshot:"You can't run forever Autobot"-He transforms and cocks all his weapons.
Fastlane:"fixit.Do you have a long range communicator?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Hardhead: -aims his main gun up, fires, blowing the debris clear from the opening-

Chromedome: -leaps, flying up and landing outside of the hole, transfomring to vehicle mode, roaring after Sixshot, roof-mounted blasters firing away at the Decepticon0

Grimlock: -transforms to dino mode, rocket boosters in his legs roaring to life as he jumps, soaring out of the basement, coming down near Fixit and Fastlane, transforming to robot mode as he lands- "Not get it, dumb 'Con! You pick wrong group to mess with!" -aims his rocket launcher at Sixshot, opens fire-

Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

As the sixchanger roared in to sky Rosdos,stil at the street pulled out net shell and put it in an ammunition socket and aimed at Sixshot. "Fire!" Shell flew out from his gun and explode revealed an energon net inside and the net flying toward the multichanger Decepticon.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

"SIXSHOT" said Bonecrusher. "Don't worry! The constructicons are here. He came here straight from Tyrest when we heard! Constructicons! Assemble!"

The constructicons formed Devastator. "I'll take care of the Dinobots!" He fired his blaster at Grimlock, aiming for his chest.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Town Center

Fixit shrunk into himself in Fastlane's grasp. He spun his head to make sure Cloudraker hadn't been hurt worse.

"No, but I can relay a message to somebody who does. Stakeout," he raised his wrist to his mouth, "stand by for comm relay."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Jetfire: -streaking in, unloading his weapons at Devastator's back-

Grimlock: "Me starting to wonder where me lose control of situation...." -diving to the side-

secretcode

Post by secretcode »

As the rounds started to go through Devastators back, he picked up a steel girder and started sheilding the hits, "You think thats fair?" He swang the girder at Jetfire, "THAT IS FAIR!"
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32