[Original RPG] Shadow War: All Good Soldiers (Valvolux)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Fastlane:"You okay Fixit?"-He let the Micromaster go-"I'll deal with Sixshot.You just get Cloudraker stabilized"-He ran towards Sixshot-"Hey you pile of slag!"-He picked up a steel crossbeam and swung it at Sixshot
Sixshot:"What you call me?!"-He caught the beam and threw upwards with fastlane still hanging onto it.Fastlane let go and crashed down to the ground.He looked up and saw a Sixshot's gun barrel staring down at him.fastlane dodged the blast and hopped on the Sixchanger's back.
Sixshot:"Get off me you little insect!"-He grab fastlane and threw him to the ground and transformed to wolf mode.Fastlane got up and noticed his leg was damaged.Sixshot charged at him.Fastlane jumped on his head and fired at Sixshot's back
Sixshot:"AAARGH!"
Sixshot jumped at Fastlane and bit at Fastlane's waist with great strength.
Fastlane:"AAAAAGH."fastlane's waist was being split in half.He saw all the gears and wires just spilling out from his body until finally He couldn't feel his waist.Sixshot spat him out and transformed to robot mode.Fastlane saw his lower half in hundreds of pieces.He was bleeding badly.Fastlane realized he was defeated.
Fastlane:"Prime help me."
Sixshot:"Prime can't help you.Which is why you're going to the scrap heap."
Sixshot picked Fastlane and threw him at at side of a wall.Fastlane blacked out on impact.His body fell to the ground,making a pool of blood
Sixshot:"Who's next?!"
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

"Sixshot!" said Devastator, "Get this flyer off me!" He kept swinging the girder at Jetfire.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Jetfire: -pulling a tight arc to avoid the girder, he transformed to robot mode, his plasma cannons, particle cannons and helmet mounted lasers streaming fire at Devastator-

Grimlock: -optic band narrowing- "Depends, Sixshot. You want challenge, or like picking on wimps?" -charging forward, energo-sword blazing as he slashes it across Sixshot's abdomen in a vicious disemboweling slash-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Snarl continued his charge toward Sixshot, heedless of the damage the hexchanger had done to Fastlane. His assault carbine sang out a song of war and death as it spat a seemingly-endless stream of armour-piercing rounds at the Decepticon warrior, trying to bracket him in so Grimlock could take him to pieces.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw hobbled after Fixit his cannon barking as he fired at Devestator.

"Take that Deceoptiscum."
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

"Bastard." A curse word came out from an Autobot mouth as he saw Fastlane lying on the ground. Anger running through his circuits. Rosdos holds his gladius tightly, and sprinted toward the Decepticon. "Nail him!" He shouted as pushing his gladius with force toward Sixshot's chest.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

As Devastator started to be barraged with lasers, he looked up at Jetfire's face. "You are starting to annoy me..." He reached for Jetfire's wings, intent on pulling him apart.
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Town Center

Fixit stuffed his tools away and took off in a dash toward Fastlane, dodging between Grimlock's legs and hurdling over crumbled pavement. When he reached the Clone, Fixit hoisted his shoulder enough to get under it, transformed, and peeled out in the struggle to get the wounded out of the battle zone.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Jetfire: -putting more power into his foot and backpack jets, barely managing to keep out of Devastator's grasp, shuddering slightly as the gestalt's fingertips graze his robot mode wings, backpack cannons and arm cannons blazing away at the enraged combiner-

Hardhead: -still in tank mode, rolls to a halt, tank barrel elevating, locking onto Devastator, opening fire, the main gun roaring, flinging armor piercing explosive shells at the combiner's legs-
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Chainclaw snarled as the red mist descended on him. He half loped half hobled towards Devestator. His cannon swung and stopped as it identified a target. Mixmaster's drum packed full of volatile chemical's

He kept up a steady fire at the Decepticon chemist
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Devastator fell down as he was barraged by misc. fire.

"DAMN YOU!!! YOU AUTOBOTS!!" He screamed as slowly tried to decombine into the constructicons and got stuck halfway.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Sixshot saw his open abdomen and grabbed Rosdos's sword and slashed it at Rosdos's head-"Sorry Devastator.I've got my own problems to deal with."-He threw a grenade at Grimlock's feet and at the same time blocking Snarl's bullets.
Warit00
Protoform

Post by Warit00 »

Rosdos still holding on his gladius when Sixshot grab his weapon.
He tried to hold back the Decepticon's strength , but not enough.
His gladius has been pushed into his left shoulder inch by inch.

"Aw..... bummer." Sixshot's grenades exploded pushed Rosdos away and made him land on his back with his body burned all over. Now his gladuis stuck in his shoulder with his arm still holding it in a twisted motion. Still doesn't give up yet Rosdos pulled out his blaster and firing repeatly at Sixshot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seem I just missed a lot of thing here. " Hoist stopped beside Chainclaw after rushing with full speed. And fired both of his missles at Devastator "Why don't they just give up already?"
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Grimlock: -staggers as the grenade goes off, optic band narrowing, charges forward, driving the bayonet on his rocket launcher at the hole in Sixshot's torso-

Jetfire, Chromedome, and hardhead: -combining their fire at the Constructicons-

Warcry

Post by Warcry »

As Grimlock attacked the hexchanger from in front, Snarl approached from behind. Slinging his assault gun across his back, he drew his energy claymore. He still wasn't quite familiar with the sword; handling its extra weight and length made him a bit uncomfortable. However, in this situation it hardly mattered; it would be almost impossible for Sixshot to avoid an attack from two Dinobots at once.

Raising his blade over his head, Snarl hacked down at the back of Sixshot's knee joint.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Devastator screamed at the top of his lungs. "GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He started to leak energon out of every seam of his body, and his body slowly turned into a pale shade of gray.

The body of Bonecrusher got loose without anyone looking, and pressed a button on his arm. He teleported to parts unknown.

Devastator wasn't as lucky. His body was now a shade of dark grey, and the remaining five sparks flew under the ground.

Devastator is dead.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Jetfire: -lands lightly on his feet, pulling his helmet off and looking down at the Constructicons on the ground- "Odd. That shouldn't have happened."

Chromedome: "Any idea what caused it?"

Jetfire: -shrugs- "I'd have to examine the bodies first. At a guess, maybe they were all copies with the exception of Bonecrusher."

secretcode

Post by secretcode »

*SKIES ABOVE IACON*

Bonecrusher reappears inside a spaceship. This wasn't the co-ordinates he set. Where is he?*

See "Heaven Is Falling" for more details.
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Sixshot sees Grimlock charging and Snarl approaching from behind.He blocks the bayonate.Then Snarl's sword hacks into his leg.He loosens the sword from his leg and barely flies into a building for cover and flips open his communicator and sets the range to continent wide.
Sixshot:"Hello?This is Sixshot.anyone out there?Requesting immediate back-up ASAP.Please respond."
Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Outside Town Center

Fixit had been working frantically to get Fastlane stable, but the falling debris from Devastator's rampage had slowed him dramatically. The rampage seemed to have ended, however, and Fixit set to work in earnest to revive the downed Clone.

Incoming transmission from Polyhex

"Request denied!" Gigatron snapped. "Your deployment to Valvolux is unauthorized, Sixshot! Return to Polyhex at once or face destruction!"