[Original RPG] Shadow War: Heaven is Falling (Iacon)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

*BEE-FANG** 17 minutes Remaining*

Bumblebee got up and looked around the corner as Bugbite laughed in an insane rage, throwing metal blades at Bumblebee "YOU ARE PATHETIC, YELLOW ONE!! You remind me of that foolish guardian leader on my homeworld!"

"Shut up, you pile of slag." Bumblebee said. "You know nothing of being pathetic... You hunt down people and torture them for Primus' sake." He gets out his plasma rifle and fires at Bugbites head, who promptly dodges. "I don't care who they were... Me... the constructicons... the combaticons... You must be stopped!"

"Oooh... What are you going to do about it, weakling?!" Bugbite screamed and turned around. "Your pathetic friends are going to die!"

"Not while there is still a spark in my body." Bumblebee said.

"A challenge?"

"No... a new plan. TELETRAN3!!"

"Yes sir?" Teletran3 spoke out of the ship.

"Who is there!?" Bugbite said panicking.

"Just a new friend." Bumblebee said. "Re-route the ship to land somewhere else... ANYWHERE ELSE!!"

"Yes sir..." Teletran spoke as the ship jerked in another direction.

"Now..." Bumblebee began to run at Bugbite. "LET'S END THIS!!!" Bumblebee grabbed Bugbite on the arms and shifted his weight. The two fell off of the ship freefalling to the Autobase.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Iacon Savings and Loan

25.64681321637354387632185651195152465753%...

Typepad, the accountant. was staining his 3000-credit tailor finish with sweat, nervously calculating his chances for survival as he looked at the inert bodies of the unconscious security guards lying on the floor, leaking oil, not too far away. Him and the other hostages were huddled together, cowering.

He almost cried out in alarm when he noticed his collegue, Wallchip, begin to reach out slowly towards one of the fallen guards' guns.

0.324354354354113831547135731554555555354354%

Kalis : near Hubcaps' warehouse

"...whassisgoinon... huh ?... issa blue... 'copter ...hic!" The only thing distiguishing the drunk transformer from the filthy mess of the ruins was that he stumbled headlong into a lamp-post. "squit !... ow..."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Iacon Savings and Loan

"That's good," Smokescreen told Two Stroke. "That's progress. Now I can probably convince the troops to hold back. For now, anyway."

Flipping to a different channel, he commed Ultra Magnus. "Sorry to interrupt you, sir, but I'm helping Ironhide deal with a hostage situation in the Banking District, out in Iacon East. Do you think I could borrow your bodyguard for a while?"

The tactician smiled; he had the beginning of an idea now.
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

(ooc Merci beaucoup Slarti)

Hubcaps Warehouse

a Media van drew up on the opposite side of the road . Two figures disembarked the sleek , chic peach coloured Airplay and Weasel.

Airplay looked at Weasel

"ok lets see if we can find any evidence , keep an optic peeled for CCTV cameras then we can ask the owner for footage."

Iacon Saving and Loan

Heist turned and scanned the hostages.

"ok , you, you and you and you."

He selected four hostages

"I'm releasing four of you as a good will gesture. Come on lets hustle."

He turned to Two Stroke

"If they've tapped into the PA system they could be getting CCTV footage too."

Two Stroke nodded

"Roger boss"

Two Stroke proceeded to yank the wires out of the cameras.

~*~

Daylight was standing by Ironhide doing a piece to camera

"Decorated Veteran Ironhide is here as part of the team aiming to retake the bank. He's juast thrown his weapon away looks like he wants to swap himself for the hostages. A Typical gallant and selfless act from one of our brave Security forces."
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Kalis:

Nightbeat: "That's the big question, isn't it. Glyph's not exactly a high security risk. But you seem to be the dominant one in there, leaving us with the question of how much do you remember of what she sees?" -shrugs- "The best course of action is to take you back to Autobase and we'll see if we can remove you from her body and put you in one of your own."
As a professional tanuki (I'm a Japanese mythological animal, and a good luck charm), I have an alarm clock built into me somewhere. I also look like a stuffed animal. And you thought your life was tough......

3DS Friend Code: 1092-1274-7642
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Kalis

"How very kind," Enkryption observed sourly. "But this is not just about my sister and me though, is it? Glyph's line of reasoning brought you to this place, Nightbeat and I am sure you want some answers...

"My memories are stored alongside Glyph's and, when they were extracted, mine pretty much were, too. However, I note she saw something in the hiatus between me going down and her own off-lining: a mech. Does the name Spinnet mean anything to you? Probably not. How about 'Freightmove'?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
slartibartfast

Post by slartibartfast »

Iacon Saving and Loan

Wallchip jumped as Heist barked at the huddled group. It didn't seem that he had been spotted reaching for the gun. He wasn't sure exactly why he had thought about going for it anyway, there were four of them against one, and he wasn't a hero like the legendary Optimus Prime. It was a gut reaction.

Typepad almost **** himself when Heist pointed at him. It was a gut reaction. He and three other hostages sheepishly stood and were lead, almost tip-toeing, towards the door under gunpoint, like they were expecting to be shot in the back at any second. One of them gingerly pushed the door open and typepad burst out like a bullet out of a gun, running bindly as fast as his legs could carry him. away from the bank. The other hostages followed suit, although they weren't quite sure why.
secretcode

AUTOBASE SKIES

Post by secretcode »

Huffer and Skylynx come out of the portal, at the bottom of the Autobase. As they look up they see Bumblebee and Bugbite fighting in the sky.

"'BEE!" Huffer yelled getting out his only weapon... a puny stunner. He aimed and fired at Bugbite only to have the shot bounce off an invisible wall in front of him and hit him in the neck, knocking him out.

"Great..." Skylynx said. "When Bugbite said we are spectators, he meant it. We can't do jack."

---
Bugbite froze in fear as they landed on the ground, Bugbite in the ground and Bumblebee on top of him. Bumblebe got up. "Face it, Bugbite... you're done. All you are is junk. Nothing more. Nothing less."

Bugbite looked up. Half of his face was gone and random pieces of metal and wire stick out. "It's.. over... I've... Lost." He got up from the ground. "If you kill me now, I'll become even stronger than ever... My influence will change your fate forever!" He pushed his hands in front of him sending a wave of electricity toward Bumblebee, knocking him into the wall of the Autobase.

"So what?" Bumblebee said pushing himself off of the wall. "It's a better fate then yours, no matter what happens." He raises his gun and fires at Bugbite's arm, knocking his whole arm out of socket. "You are in bad shape, Bugbite..." He fires at another arm, knocking it out. "Goodbye..."

"So be it..." Bumblebee fires at Bugbites head and in midshot, Bugbite's begins to change, into something red and boxy, with blue legs...

"No... It couldn't be..." Sky Lynx said in horror. The shot hit Bugbite in the chest has he finished his transformation. "... Prime... Bumblebee killed Prime..."

"NO!!!" Bumblebee yelled and ran toward Bugbite's corpse. "PRIME!? It can't be!"

Bugbite looked at Bumblebee. "You've... betrayed me... young one..." Bugbite's Prime body turned into grey and dissolved into the wind.

Bumblebee remained on his knees on the ground. "I've... killed... Prime..." He put his hand on his own chest. "I couldn't have... but... there is bound to be witnesses... not to mention Autobase video feed..." He rips off the Autobot logo. "I was engulfed with rage...I don't deserve to be an Autobot..."
Aero Blade

Briefing Room, Autobase

Post by Aero Blade »

Resigned to the fact that he was going to have just one of those days where he'd just have all of his tasks interrupted, Ultra Magnus responded to the com to get it attended to quickly.

"Very well, Smokescreen. Once all of the matter has been handled, be sure to give Wing Saber the full report so that he will be able to bring it back directly to me," Ultra Magnus sent over the com, nodding to Wing Saber.

The large autobot seemed a bit concerned about leaving Magnus alone for possibly a long time, but orders were orders. Giving the commander a responding nod, he ducked under the door frame when it openned and headed out.

Once the door closed again, Ultra Magnus turned his attention back to Grimlock. "Primus forbid anything else happening, we should be able to get this done quickly. I want ALL of the details of what happened out there."
Mechafox
Protoform

Post by Mechafox »

Fullfang plunged out of the rift in train form. There were screashes as his wheels tried to find purchase on thr deck plating. He ran straght into the field, hitting it at n angle and slewing sideways.

The field collapses so he spun slight before stopping. A side hatch opened so the Twins could get out
'Me Grimlock kick butt'
'Tell my tale to those who ask... Tell it truly, the ill deeds, along with the good... and let me be judged accordingly... The rest... is silence'
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Iacon Saving and Loan

Sting in insect mode landed imperceptibly on the back of one of the hostages as he stumbled out the door and started to run.

Autobot Security Centre

Doublecross handed over the pad and eased himself into a chair.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Iacon Medical and Research

"Of course," First Aid cordially replied to Chainclaw. "I think I can squeeze in a brief tour of some the facilities through out the institute, at least some of the tertiary and medical sections a few floors down....Right this way." First Aid chimed as he lead the way out of Ratchet's office, heading towards the elevator. "Orientation usually happens once every solar cycle in the main auditorium hall on the first floor of the main building. Be sure to bring to your registration information just in case. There's holo-maps posted everywhere through out the institute," First Aid quickly pointed over in one direction while he spoke. "Oh, there's the reception desk for this floor in case you missed it," He said while walking by before acknowledging the reception-bot. "He-llo!"
"Good afternoon, doctor."
"Anyway," First Aid continued returning his attention to Chainclaw. "Feel free to interrupt me if you have any questions." "
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Iacon Medical and Research

Chainclaw padded after First Aid

"I do indeed have a question, what facilities do you have for the treatment of organics, i have an interest in this field myself having an organic component and obviously our Nebulan allies would from time to time need medical treatment, their is soo many diseases that they can catch you know. They have these things called the common cold and flu that they can catch over and over because the disease alters its outer componentso as to fool their bodies defenses. Very sneaky like a disease in a Pretender shell that changes its shell evey time."
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Autobot Security Centre

Crosshairs took the pad from Doublecross and carefully checked over it, making sure all the required fields were filled in. He scrawled his signature in half a dozen places, then double-checked everything before handing it back to Doublecross.

"It looks like everything's in order here," he told the quartermaster. "Since you're his CO, do you intend on pressing specific charges for all of the various offences, or just bringing him up on dereliction of duty so we can cashier him out of the service?"

Iacon Saving and Loan

"I appreciate it," Smokescreen told Magnus..

With the traffic jams blocking access to the area it had taken a while, but a team of ISS cruisers were finally arriving on the scene. Raw recruits the lot of them, they didn't seem to know quite what to do until a Targetmaster-sized figure started to shout orders at them.

"Alright," she shouted, "I want you to establish a perimeter. You, you and you," She pointed at a trio of security officers, "start setting up roadblocks at all the nearby interections. You two," she indicated another pair of officers, "start evacuating civilians from the area. The rest of you, tape off a perimeter and keep sharp and be ready to respond to anything."

She turned to glare at Daylight and Ferret. "And you two, get the hell out of here! You've got one minute to get back behind the tape or I'll have some of my Uniforms take you down to the station. I saw more than my fair share of reporters gunned down when I was a cop back on Earth, and I'll be damned if I see two more names added to the list!"

She didn't do any more than nod at Ironhide. After all, she thought, this was a police matter, not a military one.

Several of her officers moved to intercept the hostages that were leaving the bank to sweep them off to safety (and more importantly, to sweep them out of the reach of the dumpster-divers).

The female's partner was a few hundred yards west and about a hundred straight up, at the top of a nearby office building, Artfire carefully checked out his magnetic accelerator sniper rifle before loading in a magazine. Then he tested the IR- and UV-gathering functions on the rifle's scope. Finally, satisfied with his equipment, he activated his comlink.

"Sorry about Burnout's antics," he said, transmitting to Ironhide. "She means well, and she actually knows what she's doing, which means she's better than the bunch of raw recruits we brought with us." His tone quickly became professional. "Anyway, I'm on top of a roof not far away, with a gun that can shoot through walls and a scope that can see through them. Hopefully I won't need to use either one."

The sniper clamped down on his emotions, not letting his distaste for his assigned task show in his words.

(OOC: Yes, I mainly did this so I could hassle the press. :D)
optimusskids
Protoform

Post by optimusskids »

Autobot Security Centre

Doublecross pondered

Double looked at Crosshairs

"I sssay we sshouldn't just let him go."

Cross joined in

"yess we need to sset an example to discourage others."

Double nodded "yesss charges of theft , embezzlement and whatever else we can make ssstick.

Cross stretched his neck

"elsewise he will jusst continue hiss criminal career maybe ssome kind of trial to put the point across with lotss of publicity , if nothing else he will be too well known to pursue a life of crime."

~*~

Iacon Saving and Loan

A figure stood by the edge of the cordon watching the activity. He looked around , making mental notes then turned and walked away.

~*~

Ferret started moving with aclarity

"I don't need no second warning Ma'am Daylight here is kind of rough on his crew.

Daylight was oblivious to his crew as he looked at the dimnutive targetmaster.

"A human female , you must have an interesting story to tell . How did you wind up as a Targetmaster?"

~*~

Inside the bank Heist was listening to a message.

He turned to his crew

"It looks like they've brought in more troops , we need to work out how to escape? Any ideas ?"
Maximus Prime3
Protoform

Autobot Security Centre

Post by Maximus Prime3 »

[Post removed: Warcry]
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Inside Mechafox
the Clones get knocked all over inside Mechafox as he skidded across the field.They get out with a daze.-"My Stabilizers are out of wack."-Fastlane said-"mine too."-Cloudraker replied.He opens his comm link-"Skylinx? Huffer?Where are you guys?
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

*AUTOBASE*

Skylynx walked over to the twins. "Me and Huffer are here... You wouldn't believe what just happened..."

"Yeah!" Huffer said groggily. "Bugbite turned himself into a copy of Prime! Bumblebee just lost it! He's denounced being an Autobot!"

"Clearly he's in shock." Skylynx said. "We all know it was Bugbite he killed. I don't know what happened."
Chip1123
Protoform

AUTOBASE

Post by Chip1123 »

Topsin and Highbrow came strolling into the Autobase.

"I'm glad we are finished with that mission for Hot Spot." Highbrow said.

"Yeah, I hear ya - It's going to be a while before we can show our heads around there again!" laughed Topspin.

"Well, all of that carnage would not have been necessary if you had not been prowling around for trying to dig up information about Prime!" Highbrow commented.

Topspin slammed Highbrow into the wall. "You know we are supposed to keep quiet about that assignment. Besides, it was nothing I couldn't handle..." Topspin whispered conspiratorily.

Highbrow pushed him away. "Oh yeah, is that why I had to save you from that sharkticon who was about to chomp your arrogrant head off? besides, no one can hear us. I had already done a scan of the immediate vicinity, of ye of little confidence." Highbrow remarked in a smug voice.

"Ok...ok. you can stop mentioning that encounter. I would have found a way out. I always do..." growled Topspin.

"Whatever you say Topspin... let us go find out what our next assignment is, after We make our report to Ultra Magnus and debrief Ironhide on our findings about Optimus. Although, it may be hard to see them right now - I have scanned the logs for the past few breems and it seems they have an increase in excitement while we have been gone..."

(OOC: Feel free to let me know where I can join in!)
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
Skidmark

Post by Skidmark »

Autobase
Fastlane walks towards bumblebee to calm him down.-"Bumblebee?Wait,let's talk."-he said in earnest-"That's not Optimus Prime.It was Bugbite's last trick to deceive you.You're not gonna fall for that are you?What Great Autobot leader would created hundreds of thousands of clones to kill and destroy?"